Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    SpectreX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SpectreX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SpectreX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SpectreX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SpectreX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SpectreX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SpectreX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SpectreX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SpectreX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SpectreX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SpectreX is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by PositiveCrew View Post
    this thread is depressing boyos.

My parents have been married 22 years, and are currently retired at 49 and 47 years old. I just went grocery shopping with them and they were fooling around tossing stuff at each other and running each other over with the cart like little kids. Made me so proud to see them like that.

Then I come in here and read this stuff. Things sure seem different nowadays in the relationship world. Social media pressuring women to get married seems to create a lot of unhappy marriages.
    This, srs.

My wife and I attended a 70th Anniversary last winter for friends of the family and it was amazing to see those two in action, still doting on one another after all those years of marriage.

Relationships just aren't what they used to be.
    Last edited by SpectreX; 04-30-2016 at 08:26 PM.
    Nope

p100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) p100 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lmao at dating for 6 years. Either get married or break up.

Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    People that think 9-5 is hard are just not properly allocating their time.

- live close to work 30 minutes or less. This is time you are not getting paid for and it steals away your life.
    - Work out before work.

If you do both of these things you have all the time in the world for family and hanging out. You basically have 4.5 hours every night to burn.

On the other hand if you work out after work and have a long commute you are committing social suicide.
    Finance Degree - USAF INTEL - IIFYM - Injured Crew - KTM XCW300 - Single Track Trail Rider - NRA Supporter - Shunned from MFC - Libertarian - Pragmatist
    B: 345, S 375, D 445
    Trying to get your ideal outcome often leads to the passing up of practical alternatives that deny your adversaries theirs.

Registered User LieutenantGains's Avatar
    LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) LieutenantGains has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Austanian View Post

- live close to work 30 minutes or less. This is time you are not getting paid for and it steals away your life.
    - Work out before work.

If you do both of these things you have all the time in the world for family and hanging out. You basically have 4.5 hours every night to burn.

On the other hand if you work out after work and have a long commute you are committing social suicide.
    Truth. I get up for the gym at 5 AM, have a 25 minute commute via walking and a short train ride, and meal prep for the week on Sunday. So nice leaving work at 4:30 and realizing I have the rest of the day to do whatever the f I want.
    Misc photography crew
    Chicago crew
    Polski crew
    Throw keys on bench to claim it crew
    6'2" 193lbs crew
    #MMGA

lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Austanian View Post

- Work out before work.

LDAR gives you 14-18 hours every night to burn.

Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol. Marry the right girl then? You find what you seek, and most people are working their butts off because they need to save for the wedding or pay bills.

jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if you're married and unhappy because of your relationship, you picked the wrong woman. just lol at all the guys on here complaining about marriage and women in general.

9-5, married, and couldn't be happier crew

Theanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theanine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    All my married friends are like this. They are "allowed" to have a couple drinks, talk about their regrets in life, the good times with the boys and travelling and I only get to be around them for a couple hours before they "have to be home".

I was engaged too and broke it off because I started getting **** for not coming home early, for wanting to go out with the boys once in awhile and for not getting up early on weekends just because my fiancé thought I should go to the dog park with her. We break up and within a month she's with some beta acquaintance of ours (on the back burner). Saw her a few months ago and she has two brats, women are masters at manipulation and getting what they want from betas.

Marriage, no thanks jeff.

MiscDaddy is just really nice. (+1000) MiscDaddy is just really nice. (+1000) MiscDaddy is just really nice. (+1000) MiscDaddy is just really nice. (+1000) MiscDaddy is just really nice. (+1000) MiscDaddy is just really nice. (+1000) MiscDaddy is just really nice. (+1000) MiscDaddy is just really nice. (+1000) MiscDaddy is just really nice. (+1000) MiscDaddy is just really nice. (+1000) MiscDaddy is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have lost a lot of free time to spending time with my kids.

And I am 100 percent fine with that.

Just lol @ "getting yucky with the boys" at 30 years old. I use the "Wife won't let me" line to get me out of doing chit I don't want to do anyways, like sitting in a bar overpaying for watered down drinks.
    -Marriage Crew
    -Kids Crew
    -Prosperous Tradesmen Crew Foreman
    -Deliver My own Babies Crew

Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've been looking at this for the last few years and it seems to me that the only guys who get married these days are 6/10 or under.

They settle because they know they can't do any better.

Why a man with options would get married ever I don't know, but then I do seem to put a lot of importance on sex and I love the thrill of the chase.

ItWasThePlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItWasThePlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItWasThePlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItWasThePlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItWasThePlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItWasThePlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItWasThePlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItWasThePlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItWasThePlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItWasThePlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ItWasThePlan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this thread makes me feel so much better. at least i can lay down while i rot, these married with kids guys have to stand up and rot.
    Current Running Vert 35-36 Inch - Goal 43 Inch
    Goal weight - 175

OmegaMaleBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) OmegaMaleBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) OmegaMaleBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) OmegaMaleBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) OmegaMaleBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) OmegaMaleBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) OmegaMaleBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) OmegaMaleBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) OmegaMaleBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) OmegaMaleBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) OmegaMaleBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm one of the last two unmarried bros in my social circle. Some of this chit blows my mind. The married men exhibit a general discontentedness, always longingly talking about the "good ol days" and making "women, amiright?" comments. The married women just seem like they're on a mission, almost mechanically checking off box after box on some sort of life to do list. The wives run the show for the most part and even speak for the couple. For example, if I mass-text the group to come hang out, frequently it's the wives and not my bros (who I've known for way longer) that reply with "we can't because we have to .... " On top of all this, there's a bunch of stupid keeping -up-with-the-Joneses talk, gossiping about salaries, what they can and can't afford, etc.

Deep inside, I think my bros are still the same fun loving people that I became friends with, but marriage has hidden nearly all of it from view
    *Omega male crew*
    *Poops more times per day than meals eaten crew*
    *Always has to poop right after getting out of the shower crew*
    *Learned the hard way not to fap using shampoo as lube crew*
    *Former FA trying to become a player crew*
    *Deep house music crew*
    *Bitch don't kill my vibe crew*

MiscDaddy is just really nice. (+1000) MiscDaddy is just really nice. (+1000) MiscDaddy is just really nice. (+1000) MiscDaddy is just really nice. (+1000) MiscDaddy is just really nice. (+1000) MiscDaddy is just really nice. (+1000) MiscDaddy is just really nice. (+1000) MiscDaddy is just really nice. (+1000) MiscDaddy is just really nice. (+1000) MiscDaddy is just really nice. (+1000) MiscDaddy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    When you're married, you can't talk to other women so going out with the guys is actually more of a gay experience for you.
    For real, brah.

The only reason I used to go out with the boys was to pull.
    -Marriage Crew
    -Kids Crew

Originally Posted by Chezdon View Post
    I've been looking at this for the last few years and it seems to me that the only guys who get married these days are 6/10 or under.

They settle because they know they can't do any better.

Why a man with options would get married ever I don't know, but then I do seem to put a lot of importance on sex and I love the thrill of the chase.
    My wife says I'm 7/10 tho.
    -Marriage Crew
    -Kids Crew

dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Would rather have a double serving of buckshot casserole
    autrefois crew

Misc Med Crew

DoUEvenDrift is just really nice. (+1000) DoUEvenDrift is just really nice. (+1000) DoUEvenDrift is just really nice. (+1000) DoUEvenDrift is just really nice. (+1000) DoUEvenDrift is just really nice. (+1000) DoUEvenDrift is just really nice. (+1000) DoUEvenDrift is just really nice. (+1000) DoUEvenDrift is just really nice. (+1000) DoUEvenDrift is just really nice. (+1000) DoUEvenDrift is just really nice. (+1000) DoUEvenDrift is just really nice. (+1000)
    My parents have been married 22 years, and are currently retired at 49 and 47 years old. I just went grocery shopping with them and they were fooling around tossing stuff at each other and running each other over with the cart like little kids. Made me so proud to see them like that.
    mirin your parents HARD. Wish I knew that feel.

My parents fought almost my entire youth but stuck together "for the kids" and wound up ending in a pretty bizarre divorce situation. Tons of manipulative/spiteful BS.
    The real ground zero

Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Igmann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Manletbolic View Post
    - they cheat
    - they complain
    - they seem to get into it (marriage) cause of the pressure.
    - they wake up, work, come home and are tired and bored as fck.
    - they get a chance to meet up with the boys, they've never seem happier.
    - they cant stay out too late cause of the mrs.

Older brahs, is this how it really is?

I have another bro who's getting pressured by his gf, the other guys, his family members on when hes gonna put a ring on it. He didnt seem excited when it gets brought up and tells me how him and his gf of 6 years fight a lot and they dont even live with each other.

lol what the hell is going on?
    You just described just about every male I know older than 28.

windfucker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windfucker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windfucker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windfucker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windfucker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windfucker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windfucker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windfucker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windfucker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windfucker is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windfucker is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    it's difficult to figure out if she wants me, or just the idea of me to fulfill her desires
    these are the same thing.

Registered Anti-Feminist zer0time's Avatar
    zer0time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zer0time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zer0time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zer0time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zer0time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zer0time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zer0time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zer0time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zer0time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zer0time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zer0time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Theanine View Post
    All my married friends are like this. They are "allowed" to have a couple drinks, talk about their regrets in life, the good times with the boys and travelling and I only get to be around them for a couple hours before they "have to be home".

I was engaged too and broke it off because I started getting **** for not coming home early, for wanting to go out with the boys once in awhile and for not getting up early on weekends just because my fiancé thought I should go to the dog park with her. We break up and within a month she's with some beta acquaintance of ours (on the back burner). Saw her a few months ago and she has two brats, women are masters at manipulation and getting what they want from betas.

Marriage, no thanks jeff.
    Fuken feels there brah. Honestly... you dodged a bullet there man srs

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm 32 and dating a 27 year old, so I know what you're saying. I keep telling her to chill the fcuk out and give the relationship time to progress to gauge long term compatibility. She's constantly feeling the pressure though; in one sense I can understand the biological clock, but on the other it pushes me away because it's difficult to figure out if she wants me, or just the idea of me to fulfill her desires. Right now, I do think it's both - but her dream of marriage & kids trumps everything.

I actually broke up with her and told her that she should move on, because I wasn't going to get married until I had more time to gauge compatibility. She completely backtracked and apologized, said she was happy and didn't need marriage etc. straight away and wanted to start over and move forward gradually. So I gave it another chance. Of course, now she's acting like she's in a rush all over again. I don't think a woman's word means much to her, it's subconscious manipulation.
    LMAO, holy shyt this is me even right down to the exact same ages.

I do like her a lot and am pretty confident that she is a legit good woman. Its just one of those things though...Im a man of simplicity and being fairly frugal. Living cheap and simple is nice, less shyt to worry about, less stress, less obligations, more overall freedom in general.

Giving those things up is a scary thing, no matter how much you may like the person. That being said, there is also a part of me that does want to settle down and "build a life together" with a good woman.

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by p100 View Post
    Lmao at dating for 6 years. Either get married or break up.
    Lmao at getting married just because someone told you a timeline even if you don't really want to

Dating for life crew

sk1nnyboy is just really nice. (+1000) sk1nnyboy is just really nice. (+1000) sk1nnyboy is just really nice. (+1000) sk1nnyboy is just really nice. (+1000) sk1nnyboy is just really nice. (+1000) sk1nnyboy is just really nice. (+1000) sk1nnyboy is just really nice. (+1000) sk1nnyboy is just really nice. (+1000) sk1nnyboy is just really nice. (+1000) sk1nnyboy is just really nice. (+1000) sk1nnyboy is just really nice. (+1000)
    I cringe every time a "man" says they are "allowed" to do something because their wife "let them."
    Listen up I roll 30 deep...half my brahs are the size of Bishamon, all I have to do is give them a look and they'll be on you like a rabid pitbull. You mad?

Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this thread is depressing boyos.

Then I come in here and read this stuff. Things sure seem different nowadays in the relationship world. Social media pressuring women to get married seems to create a lot of unhappy marriages.
    My parents are the same, it's cute and really nice to see because it seems that sort of behaviour is kinda rare these days. I really admire elderly couples too who have been together since they were like 16, and still have so much love and respect for eacjother. People tend to get caught up in what is supposed to be happening and forget about how lucky they are to have met someone that wants to share a life with them and just take it all for granted. The more people can get away with, the more they will push boundaries. Example: I dated a guy for a few years and at the start he would complain about if a guy checked me out, towards the end he was so insecure about it that he would create scenarios in his head and get upset. And I mean literally "I don't want u to go to such and such because I worry that this will happen." Or, a joke would be made about wearing gym pants. Towards the end it was "I don't want u to wear those pants to the gym because I don't want anyone to look at u." F*ck that.

Which goes back to my point of people getting too complacent with their boundaries, and some women will forget that there has to be an element of freedom within a relationship for both parties to remain happy, and they will pressure/manipulate their guy into proposing. A relationship shouldn't tie anyone down, it should enhance your life if anything.

Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Parkerscott has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Melis689 View Post
    My parents are the same, it's cute and really nice to see because it seems that sort of behaviour is kinda rare these days. I really admire elderly couples too who have been together since they were like 16, and still have so much love and respect for eacjother. People tend to get caught up in what is supposed to be happening and forget about how lucky they are to have met someone that wants to share a life with them and just take it all for granted. The more people can get away with, the more they will push boundaries. Example: I dated a guy for a few years and at the start he would complain about if a guy checked me out, towards the end he was so insecure about it that he would create scenarios in his head and get upset. And I mean literally "I don't want u to go to such and such because I worry that this will happen." Or, a joke would be made about wearing gym pants. Towards the end it was "I don't want u to wear those pants to the gym because I don't want anyone to look at u." F*ck that.

Which goes back to my point of people getting too complacent with their boundaries, and some women will forget that there has to be an element of freedom within a relationship for both parties to remain happy, and they will pressure/manipulate their guy into proposing. A relationship shouldn't tie anyone down, it should enhance your life if anything.
    So why were you wanting to wear those pants to the gym? Wanting to get pumped by chad in the family locker room?
    No signature

Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Melis689 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Parkerscott View Post
    So why were you wanting to wear those pants to the gym? Wanting to get pumped by chad in the family locker room?
    Yup

jusslurkn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jusslurkn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jusslurkn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jusslurkn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jusslurkn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jusslurkn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jusslurkn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jusslurkn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jusslurkn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jusslurkn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jusslurkn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rtm0004 View Post
    marry somebody you actually want to spend time with and none of those issues will be present
    This.

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Manletbolic View Post
    This seems rare. Not hating the marriage and kids life but even older gents I come across the gym and clinics generally seem miserable and tell me to single as long I can and make use of it.
    I know there are exceptions.

However, I've never known a relationship that I'm envious of once I see 'behind the scenes'. Not a single one.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I actually broke up with her and told her that she should move on, because I wasn't going to get married until I had more time to gauge compatibility. She completely backtracked and apologized, said she was happy and didn't need marriage etc. straight away and wanted to start over and move forward gradually. So I gave it another chance. Of course, now she's acting like she's in a rush all over again. I don't think a woman's word means much to her, it's subconscious manipulation.
    That's not 'women' brah, that's the woman you've chosen to stay with despite knowing the kind of person she is.

You are already aware that she is a manipulative person - people don't change that quickly. (Even if they want to, IME it can take years to change personality traits). Her apology was likely just another manipulation, as I'm sure you are aware.

Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Melis689 View Post

I find it hard to believe guys exist and even act like this. It's such a female way of thinking.

But then again you have 10 reps for every time you post so I guess the misc proves that they do exist.

Originally Posted by MiscDaddy View Post
    I use the "Wife won't let me" line to get me out of doing chit I don't want to do anyways, like sitting in a bar overpaying for watered down drinks.
    Your lying contributes to people avoiding relationships, I hope you aware. They see you as yet another dude who is treated like a child by their wife, even if that isn't the case.

Why not be upfront and say you don't like bars?