acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best way to get a (natural) tan

I'm naturally white so it's hard for me to get a tan

Is 30 minutes every day good

I want to get a tan from the sun not from spray tans or tanning bed

KingGregor is not very well liked. (-100) KingGregor is not very well liked. (-100) KingGregor is not very well liked. (-100) KingGregor is not very well liked. (-100) KingGregor is not very well liked. (-100) KingGregor is not very well liked. (-100) KingGregor is not very well liked. (-100) KingGregor is not very well liked. (-100) KingGregor is not very well liked. (-100) KingGregor is not very well liked. (-100) KingGregor is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by acaicedo7 View Post
    I'm naturally white so it's hard for me to get a tan

Is 30 minutes every day good

I want to get a tan from the sun not from spray tans or tanning bed
    I go in my backyard for about 3 hours from 12-3 and get tan af. No sunscreen. I'm half Greek so might not work for you. Depending on your ethnic background will effect the amount of time to spend outisde and how much sunscreen. Also eating foods commonly found in a Mediterranean diet will help you tan.

lcicchini is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lcicchini is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lcicchini is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lcicchini is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lcicchini is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lcicchini is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lcicchini is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lcicchini is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lcicchini is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lcicchini is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lcicchini is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Do you burn? 30-60 minutes seems like it would do it. Just make sure if you get pink don't go back in the sun until you're healed and next time do less time. Skin cancer is real brah.

IzzySophia will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzzySophia will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzzySophia will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzzySophia will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzzySophia will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzzySophia will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzzySophia will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzzySophia will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzzySophia will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzzySophia will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzzySophia will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i feel u... i live in the uk so im pale anyway but if i go on holiday i literally spend all day in the sun and get nothing, not even a burn i just stay milk coloured

tc1203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tc1203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tc1203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tc1203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tc1203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tc1203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tc1203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tc1203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tc1203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tc1203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tc1203 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by KingGregor View Post
    I go in my backyard for about 3 hours from 12-3 and get tan af. No sunscreen. I'm half Greek so might not work for you. Depending on your ethnic background will effect the amount of time to spend outisde and how much sunscreen. Also eating foods commonly found in a Mediterranean diet will help you tan.
    broscience mediterranean diet helping you tan

KingGregor is not very well liked. (-100) KingGregor is not very well liked. (-100) KingGregor is not very well liked. (-100) KingGregor is not very well liked. (-100) KingGregor is not very well liked. (-100) KingGregor is not very well liked. (-100) KingGregor is not very well liked. (-100) KingGregor is not very well liked. (-100) KingGregor is not very well liked. (-100) KingGregor is not very well liked. (-100) KingGregor is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by tc1203 View Post
    I'm talking about things like tomatos, olive oil, fish, etc. it is common knowledge that these things help increase melanin production in your skin. Just because it is foreign to you doesn't mean it is broscience you dumbfuk.

Never getting bigger finalplayoff's Avatar
    finalplayoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) finalplayoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) finalplayoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) finalplayoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) finalplayoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) finalplayoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) finalplayoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) finalplayoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) finalplayoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) finalplayoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) finalplayoff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just gotta take your natty dose of mt2 for tan gains
    Still harbors an unhealthy obsession with Zyzz crew

Facial aesthetics but won't show face in avi crew

Second account crew

Always injured crew

I <3 deadlifts crew

Kryptonite16 is a complete loser! (-2000) Kryptonite16 is a complete loser! (-2000) Kryptonite16 is a complete loser! (-2000) Kryptonite16 is a complete loser! (-2000) Kryptonite16 is a complete loser! (-2000) Kryptonite16 is a complete loser! (-2000) Kryptonite16 is a complete loser! (-2000) Kryptonite16 is a complete loser! (-2000) Kryptonite16 is a complete loser! (-2000) Kryptonite16 is a complete loser! (-2000) Kryptonite16 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by finalplayoff View Post
    Just gotta take your natty dose of mt2 for tan gains
    Best way right here^ unless ur Greek or something
    Starting Stats: 5'11 120lbs

bliggles5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bliggles5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bliggles5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bliggles5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bliggles5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bliggles5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bliggles5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bliggles5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bliggles5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bliggles5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bliggles5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I very rarely wear shorts outside. So I decided to give it a go last year. Im a light skin Mexican and it took me a month of working outside most of the day to get a light to medium brown. In other words it might take you a while.
    Time spent at band camp: 30 days
    Mod negs: 1
    Post once in a thread and bail crew

jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tc1203 View Post
    I think it's actually beta carotene that does it

It's like when someone drinks too much carrot juice and turns orange

If you eat enough foods with beta carotene you'll have an orange glow
    Brosplit Crew
    Richstrong Crew
    "Lol half natty of piss." - Quadfecta