mikeeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

stats for defensive line, need some advice

Height:around 5'10-12

Body Fat: 25% accordingly to http://www.weightsnet.com/Misc/calculators.html

How long:i've started in summer of 06, it's on and off, football season started and it was off, now its over i workout every 6 period doing power cleans or benching because i have only 45 minutes. then after i go to a recreation center near my school and play a little basketball, then i go to 24 hour fitness with a bud of mine and finish the workout there

My Goals:lose weight cut up and become a overall better lineman.

My Routine: i don't have one o.0, if you have a good routine for me being a lineman then say it please 8)

Diet: hm, i eat what i have my hands on but rarely junk food or soda. and i try to retain myself from eating too much

Supplements: Creatine, but its on and off, i take it when i hit the gym, but lately im going to start hitting the gym again so thus ill start taking it

Etc: oh yeah i'm trying to drink a gallon of water everyday? how should i drink it? a gulp every 5 minutes or what
    Last edited by mikeeh; 03-04-2007 at 10:05 PM. Reason: error

kevn594 is just really nice. (+1000) kevn594 is just really nice. (+1000) kevn594 is just really nice. (+1000) kevn594 is just really nice. (+1000) kevn594 is just really nice. (+1000) kevn594 is just really nice. (+1000) kevn594 is just really nice. (+1000) kevn594 is just really nice. (+1000) kevn594 is just really nice. (+1000) kevn594 is just really nice. (+1000) kevn594 is just really nice. (+1000)

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by mikeeh View Post

Height:around 5'10-12

Body Fat: 25% accordingly to http://www.weightsnet.com/Misc/calculators.html

How long:i've started in summer of 06, it's on and off, football season started and it was off, now its over i workout every 6 period doing power cleans or benching because i have only 45 minutes. then after i go to a recreation center near my school and play a little basketball, then i go to 24 hour fitness with a bud of mine and finish the workout there

My Goals:lose weight cut up and become a overall better lineman.

My Routine: i don't have one o.0, if you have a good routine for me being a lineman then say it please 8)

Diet: hm, i eat what i have my hands on but rarely junk food or soda. and i try to retain myself from eating too much

Supplements: Creatine, but its on and off, i take it when i hit the gym, but lately im going to start hitting the gym again so thus ill start taking it

Etc: oh yeah i'm trying to drink a gallon of water everyday? how should i drink it? a gulp every 5 minutes or what

first, how do you not know your own height??? there is a big difference between a 5'10 15 yr old and a 6'0 15 yr old (for recruitings sake)

2nd that bodyfat ttest thing is bullsh*t. i just did it and it said i have 14% bodyfat at 296lbs. i got tested last year and i was 23% and im probably more right now. so its way off. how much do you weight also for it to say 25?

and there is no "good routine" for being a good lineman. you just have to eat, train, and work hard.

and i duno about u taking creatine either. your way young right now and just eating and working out with MAYBE some protein should be absolutely fine for you.

and last but not least...tips on how to drink a gallon of water a day??? wow....there are no tips haha...just drink alot of water. when you are thirsty, drink alot of water. when you are just sitting around the house, have a glass of water with you. bring a gatorade bottle full of water to school and drink it while your in classes. there is no direct answer for it ha
    Growing like a weed

mikeeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i haven't measured my new height yet, last time i checked was 5'8 . and i've gotten taller. i weight 228. and yeah i bring a 1 gallon bottle of water to school everyday.

kevn594 is just really nice. (+1000) kevn594 is just really nice. (+1000) kevn594 is just really nice. (+1000) kevn594 is just really nice. (+1000) kevn594 is just really nice. (+1000) kevn594 is just really nice. (+1000) kevn594 is just really nice. (+1000) kevn594 is just really nice. (+1000) kevn594 is just really nice. (+1000) kevn594 is just really nice. (+1000) kevn594 is just really nice. (+1000)
    228 and under 6'0 is overweight, especially if you are 15 yrs old. just work hard, eat right, dont look into supplements too hard (your body is too young to really need them). just work hard and you will be fine
    Growing like a weed

JDIESEL11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JDIESEL11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JDIESEL11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JDIESEL11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JDIESEL11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JDIESEL11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JDIESEL11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JDIESEL11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JDIESEL11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JDIESEL11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah man really start doing some running and agility stuff....improve on your quickness and endurance.....add in 2 days a week of full body workouts and focus on dropping your weight.....with drinking water have like 3-4 times a day when you drink a lot at one time then just sip on it the rest of the day