Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by missalexx View Post
    he had me at donnie darko/bubble boy ...fell in love
    I'm sure you couldn't control yourself while watching him in Nightcrawler.
    Houston Sign Stealers
    DEMECO RYANS HC CREW
    Ugly Ass Mf Crew
    Manlet Crew
    Texas Crew
    just be yourself
    just have confidence

XOTWOD CREW

anonymous
    Originally Posted by ZyraThornrise View Post
    You know what, I don't mind the males posting up their fantasies ITT.
    Y'all have some great taste.
    Erm. I don't know. I think guys have a very different definition of hot from women similar to how the women women normally find hot are not as hot to guys. Nick Bateman is a perfect example of that. He has no sex appeal whatsoever. And yet the misc is obsessed with him.

Of the guys posted above, I think the only ones I think are sexy are the big, hulking first one and the actor guy. Not the Thor actor but the other one - I can't remember his name.

is_woman = lambda: "thot" ZyraThornrise's Avatar
    ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    Still found him somewhat attractive in that.
    Don't know why.
    He was incredibly creepy.

Originally Posted by EAOP View Post
    Erm. I don't know. I think guys have a very different definition of hot from women similar to how the women women normally find hot are not as hot to guys. Nick Bateman is a perfect example of that. He has no sex appeal whatsoever. And yet the misc is obsessed with him.

Of the guys posted above, I think the only ones I think are sexy are the big, hulking first one and the actor guy. Not the Thor actor but the other one - I can't remember his name.
    I mean, it's hit or miss, but there's a couple that I'd gush over.
    Nick Bateman (never heard of him before this thread) has a cute smile, imo, and pretty eyes.

The weird part is, I've never really heard of half the guys that they are posting. Misc has some serious man fetishes.
    BrosefMengele is my #1 fan.

missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    I actually haven't seen that yet. Will have to light some candles and watch
    but where is female misc? pls tell me

*NC is the only way crew*
    *positive crew*
    *born without a thyroid*
    *I survived 3/2/16*

Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

So you're saying if Nick Bateman approached you and started laying down the game, you wouldn't swoon yourself into a coma 'zeezbrah'-style?

LMAO, let's be real here...
    Starting Weight: 145lbs
    **Jimbob Cooter Crew**

"Obsessed is a word the lazy used to describe the dedicated."
    R.I.P Aziz "Zyzz" Shavershian
    March 24, 1989 - August 5, 2011

*Porsche Crew*
    *Kate Beckinsale is the GOAT crew*

Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Comstarr View Post
    So you're saying if Nick Bateman approached you and started laying down the game, you wouldn't swoon yourself into a coma 'zeezbrah'-style?

Give the guy about 20 lbs and remove the dependence on the beard before you try to tell a woman wants she wants. Bro.
    Dillon you sob, C.I.A. got you pushing too many pencils? Fix posture - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123812871

Look like you lift and want to do Oly grip Front Squats? - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164421641

Instagram: Gzus1_

anonymous

Haha. He's oodles prettier than me that's for sure so who knows? Maybe I'd swoon. But haven't you ever seen a really pretty girl you didn't find attractive for one reason or another?

EDIT: After looking at that photo above, there's a high chance I wouldn't be moved. He really is not my type. He looks too effeminate.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

A few girls I asked about Bateman, just said he was too polished and metro - he looked like he'd take longer in the bathroom than them. Not saying they wouldn't drop their panties on sight, but he wasn't nearly their top pick. Guess it depends on the girl.

Ye, everyone; read that sentence again. Women have a lot more varied taste than men and looks are not weighted nearly as strong.

Example:
    - Hot girl - could be dumb as fcuk, nervous, shy, annoying etc. - personality doesn't matter - you still wanna fcuk her pretty bad.
    - Hot guy - if he's FA, nervous, zero confidence, no social skills - women will be turned off.
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Comstarr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gzus View Post

Give the guy about 20 lbs and remove the dependence on the beard before you try to tell a woman wants she wants. Bro.
    Mind=blown at how much different he looks without a beard ho le fuk. Seriously looks like a different person. Don't get me wrong, he's still aesthetic but nowhere close to the pics I found/posted.

Haha. He's oodles prettier than me that's for sure so who knows? Maybe I'd swoon. But haven't you ever seen a really pretty girl you didn't find attractive for one reason or another?

EDIT: After looking at that photo above, there's a high chance I wouldn't be moved. He really is not my type. He looks too effeminate.
    I see what you mean, that's true.

Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    A few girls I asked about Bateman, just said he was too polished and metro - he looked like he'd take longer in the bathroom than them. Not saying they wouldn't drop their panties on sight, but he wasn't nearly their top pick. Guess it depends on the girl.

Ye, everyone; read that sentence again. Women have a lot more varied taste than men and looks are not weighted nearly as strong.

Example:
    - Hot girl - could be dumb as fcuk, nervous, shy, annoying etc. - personality doesn't matter - you still wanna fcuk her pretty bad.
    - Hot guy - if he's FA, nervous, zero confidence, no social skills - women will be turned off.
    Repped. Great post. srs
    **Jimbob Cooter Crew**

*Porsche Crew*

Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gzus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Mind=blown at how much different he looks without a beard ho le fuk. Seriously looks like a different person. Don't get me wrong, he's still aesthetic but nowhere close to the pics I found/posted.
    Like I was saying, males (some of us) are better than females when it comes to assessing people. No guy or girl is fooling me with cheap tricks like beards, clothing or emotion.
    Dillon you sob, C.I.A. got you pushing too many pencils? Fix posture - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123812871

Look like you lift and want to do Oly grip Front Squats? - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164421641

Instagram: Gzus1_

rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rockr101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sure thing snowflake
    {\_/}
    ( - .-)
    /=>🎧

anonymous

Example:
    This guy gets it.

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If Bateman is the person I'm thinking of there was a huge thread a while back where almost all female miscers said they didn't find him attractive and a bunch of male miscers raged for pages about how we are wrong. It was homo as fk.

I waa having trouble thinking of anyone else last night, but came up with a couple more.

Tom Hardy I only really liked it that movie, not sure why.

Again, apologies if huge.

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Women have a lot more varied taste than men and looks are not weighted nearly as strong.
    Ditto.

It also depends on where a woman is in terms of maturity/in her life. Teenage girls, for example, are more likely to fall for the looks or softie soft boys that use the right words.

But long-term, ladies will want to pick the dude that will be suitable as a father. Regardless of if they marry him or not.

There's a lot of stuff that goes along with this.. I'd bore you guys to death.
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

anonymous
    Originally Posted by cookiefiend View Post
    If Bateman is the person I'm thinking of there was a huge thread a while back where almost all female miscers said they didn't find him attractive and a bunch of male miscers raged for pages about how we are wrong. It was homo as fk.

I waa having trouble thinking of anyone else last night, but came up with a couple more.

Tom Hardy I only really liked it that movie, not sure why.

Again, apologies if huge.
    Bateman looks like he would ask you to wear a strap on or something - I can't quite put my finger on it.

And YES! to Tom Hardy. Those lips...

ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZyraThornrise has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Bateman looks like he would ask you to wear a strap on or something - I can't quite put my finger on it.

You've got a thing for perty mouths, don't you?

kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kcadrenalin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not one picture of Peter North?
    All these women are frauds
    ________

MFC

________
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -Benjamin Franklin
    Tits and Beer

If that's the case, you'd be using more than a finger.
    **Jimbob Cooter Crew**

*Porsche Crew*

xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post
    But long-term, ladies will want to pick the dude that will be suitable as a father. Regardless of if they marry him or not.

Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ah, still not keen on the chad thing..thought you were asking to post our significant other.

For me it's

although I've never been lucky enough to date guys that look like this my serious relationship partners all kinda looked the same.
    I want to forget mistakes they've helped me make
    It's better to be broken than to break

Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Have you seen his nudes?....his peen is barely 2 inches flaccid and most of it is foreskin
    Lol

anonymous
    Originally Posted by ZyraThornrise View Post
    You've got a thing for perty mouths, don't you?
    It's a real deal breaker for me if someone doesn't have a pretty mouth. A bright smile and full lips are not negotiable. Everything else - height, mass, hair, etc. - I don't care about if the person is kind and smart.

I think most people have that one thing or two that's non negotiable physically, that's mine.

Originally Posted by kcadrenalin View Post
    Not one picture of Peter North?
    All these women are frauds
    Googled him because I had no idea who he was.

No thx, Jeff. He's icky.

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by girlscience View Post
    f*cking LOL. homosexual puny dweeb. Just LOL.

Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sanguivorant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ITT: Guys post their ideal Chad no homo.

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Isabeli View Post
    Have you seen his nudes?....his peen is barely 2 inches flaccid and most of it is foreskin
    Lol
    I thought girls liked that

Originally Posted by Destor View Post
    I thought girls liked that
    Just because girls settle for that, doesn't mean they enjoy it.

<Insert RedPill Comic>
    **Jimbob Cooter Crew**

*Porsche Crew*

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just because girls settle for that, doesn't mean they enjoy it.

<Insert RedPill Comic>
    Fuark tour is over boyo

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol
    pic could have been taken at a bad time (Srs), could have been in the pool
    or be a serious grower

srs

MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol
    Savage