Brian1585 is not very well liked. (-100) Brian1585 is not very well liked. (-100) Brian1585 is not very well liked. (-100) Brian1585 is not very well liked. (-100) Brian1585 is not very well liked. (-100) Brian1585 is not very well liked. (-100) Brian1585 is not very well liked. (-100) Brian1585 is not very well liked. (-100) Brian1585 is not very well liked. (-100) Brian1585 is not very well liked. (-100) Brian1585 is not very well liked. (-100)

Glutamine + Creatine + Protein = 1 Shake, OK?

Glutamine + Creatine + Protein = 1 Shake, OK?

Hey i was just wondering after my work out can i take 5g creatine and 4500mg glutamine and 30g protein together after my work out? or should i take these at seperate times?

and is it bad for me to take these 10 mins after my work out ? or should i wait for 30 for some reason?

SuperPump has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Brian
    From what I have heard, glutamine should be taken on an empty stomach 45 min pre-workout. For post workout, I have hard that glutamine will actually inhance the absorbtion of creatine. What you should so is drink the creatine+glutamine IMMEDIATELY after workout. Then wait 30 minutes before you drink your protein shake.
    Good Luck

Brian1585 is not very well liked. (-100) Brian1585 is not very well liked. (-100) Brian1585 is not very well liked. (-100) Brian1585 is not very well liked. (-100) Brian1585 is not very well liked. (-100) Brian1585 is not very well liked. (-100) Brian1585 is not very well liked. (-100) Brian1585 is not very well liked. (-100) Brian1585 is not very well liked. (-100) Brian1585 is not very well liked. (-100) Brian1585 is not very well liked. (-100)

Thnxs

Thanks,

I think i got what to do now,

Mornin
    empty stomach creatine with some juice, then 20,30,40 mins after more juice to keep insuling and absorbtion up

Protein throught the day

Before Workout
    glutamine on empty stomach

After workout
    N-large + creatine

Before Bed
    ZMA on empty stomach

Just wondering, i heard that some people take protein before they goto bed, should i be doing this? becuase if i need to take zma on a empty stomach how would i fit the protein in then?

c4s4nov4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    now im confused i was told never to take glutamine and creatine at the same time because they are both fighting for the same receptors.

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by c4s4nov4 View Post
    now im confused i was told never to take glutamine and creatine at the same time because they are both fighting for the same receptors.
    Originally Posted by Pulserate View Post
    It's just one of those supplement old wives tales.

One person throws out a theory, someone else acknowledges the theory, then it snowballs out of control.

Anssi and Layne (Str8flexed) will be able to tell you much more about it, I presume. But it's not true.

And if you're doing double doses of creatine, then any time an hour before and after exercise should be fine. I usually take my creatine about 15 minutes before my post-workout shake.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...tine+glutamine

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/search...68093281&pp=20

WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WeltDog is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Take them all together...cytogainer has creatine, glutamine, and protein in big letters on the front of it so that should explain it.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -----"I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't"-----
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ♥ BSN & Muscle Ju aaronmoneymaker's Avatar
    aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    id say take the glutamine and creatine together with 16 ounces of juice, or split it up into 2 8ounce servings of 1 glutamine and 1 creatine, i did this and then drank my protein right after, the glutamine and creatine absorb better with juices
    "The pump is as satisfying as having sex with a woman and cumming, so im cumming at work, at the gym, at home, so its like im in heaven right?!":Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Theres no need for steroids when you got the genetics

LUVJUGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LUVJUGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LUVJUGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    why not add some simple sugar to that for some carbs?

TZC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Brian1585 View Post
    Thanks,

Just wondering, i heard that some people take protein before they goto bed, should i be doing this? becuase if i need to take zma on a empty stomach how would i fit the protein in then?

casien protien before bed.... or drink milk

Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No OP your head will explode and youl need a PCT to bring your test levels back to normal, are you insane?

not srs

ofcourse you can wtf would happen?