Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Does Priebus think we are all idiots?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid..._colorado.html

This asshat can go on & on about how the system isn't rigged yet anyone with an IQ over that of a houseplant can surely see that something is indeed rotten in Denmark. You hold no elections in Colorado or Wyoming which does not allow the residents of those states to publically state their choice for a candidate. They allow a handful of crooked people to declare whomever they want the winner of the states delegates. I have never in my 53 years aboard this rock seen anything this outwardly crooked in the American political system.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

🇱🇧 Lebanese Jesus 🇱🇧 dougefresh93's Avatar
    dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Amen.
    Instagram - @dougefresh093

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post

This asshat can go on & on about how the system isn't rigged yet anyone with an IQ over that of a houseplant can surely see that something is indeed rotten in Denmark. You hold no elections in Colorado or Wyoming which does not allow the residents of those states to publically state their choice for a candidate. They allow a handful of crooked people to declare whomever they want the winner of the states delegates. I have never in my 53 years aboard this rock seen anything this outwardly crooked in the American political system.
    I disagree! Well, kind of . The rules in the states you mentioned have been in place for quite some time. You can blame the individual states (the PEOPLE, not the politicians!) for allowing that BS to rule the day. That IS the way politics works, sir! And the fact is, Cruz's people knew how it worked, but trump's didn't.

In another brilliant move on Trump's part, he's making this a huge issue (THE SAME AS YOUR TITLED THREAD), but it's pure BS. He hired NO "on-the ground" people in those states, and his campaign mgrs weren't smart enough to "play the game"....nor, did they even try!

Bottom line: Trump, once again, will raise a rallying cry that resonates with most Americans. But, in reality, he's actually demonstrated (to me, anyway) that he's not very savvy at all when it comes to a primary race. And I mean, extrapolate that into his claim that he'll surround himself with the "best & the brightest" if elected. I see this issue as a very bad thing for him, but know damn well it won't shrink support for his current supporters. And that, in itself, could be detrimental to us conservatives. Having said that, as I've said b4, I don't like Cruz and would prefer Donald. I'm just sayin'.....this whole argument is beyond childish. It just rings true with "ordinary citizens". Once again, he's turned being "uninformed" into a virtue of sorts, as well as.... a war cry... to the voting citizens of this country. He's a master manipulator himself!
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Agreed.....and I would prefer Cruz over Trump. It may fit within the rules, but I am skeptical of any system that awards delegates based on legalese and procedural legerdemain over actual votes. It may be legal, but it sure isn't very palatable.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Corpsman 91-99 & forever cmoore's Avatar
    cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Absolutely they think we're idiots. Did you see they're newest campaign fundraiser scheme? They're sending NOTICE OF DELINQUENCY letters to the elderly. The letter looks and reads like a collections notice (even the return address looks it).

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-...ross-the-line/

And it's not just in Seattle, theyre doing this nationally. Morons. Mail fraud is a crime. I hope the brainiac at RNC behind it does time (the Postal Inspectors are "looking into it").
    "I'm not a Ninja, but I played one on TV." -cmoore, American Ninja Warrior (ANW 7,8)

"Of all the things I lost during my cut, I miss my mind the most." -cmoore

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    Agreed.....and I would prefer Cruz over Trump. It may fit within the rules, but I am skeptical of any system that awards delegates based on legalese and procedural legerdemain over actual votes. It may be legal, but it sure isn't very palatable.
    But Karl...1st, you have to separate the BS that none of us like that MIGHT happen in a contested convention. When you put that aside, you're basically calling the people of Colorado either helpless...or stupid. Why? Because based on "whatever elections" held there over the years, they elected (and continue to do so!) the people who put those rules into place! Hell, not in my damn state! But it's a fact in a few other across the country. You want to blame the RNC or anyone else for that? BS! It's the idiots who vote in those freaking states that allowed it to be that way!

Now, of course...this could have something to do with the fact that growing and smoking pot is legal (you know, keep the mindless masses happy?), but nah! I'm sure that whole state is mentally sound and that all citizens are aware of the way their political system works. Well, wait....they might be just like the non-legalized pot smoking states whose citizens don't have a clue either. Take your pick, but U.S. citizens are just NOT involved and don't give a fck about who/what controls them...until an issue arises that pisses them off.

In fact, while they might exist (haven't bothered searching), I haven't heard about the people pf CO being pissed at all!
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The RNC has nothing to do with how each state chooses their delegates.

Typically, at this point in the primary season one candidate has accumulated enough delegates to win the nomination on the first ballot at the convention. So, we've never seen how they are apportioned. The Republicans haven't had a close contest like this since Ford vs. Reagan in 1976 and we were all (most of us anyway) too young to know how this worked.

I agree with dbx. Trump may be good in the business world, but for a guy that continually brags about his wealth and that he's self funding, he's relied on free media and social media to get his message out and has very little presence in the states where a ground game matters in politics. He could have had paid staff on the ground in every state working the delegates. For a guy that brags about hiring the best people, he sure fell short with this and it may be too late. It's interesting to note that Trump has touted how he used the rules throughout his business career to benefit himself and his company, but complains/whines when they're used against him in his political career.

Cruz has shown to be a savvy campaigner, knowing the rules and using them to his benefit. This shows me what kind of president he will be.
    Last edited by poundXpound; 04-19-2016 at 06:21 AM. Reason: didn't proofread
    A democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. And that's why the USA is a constitutional republic and not a democracy.

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    As already stated this is no slight of hand. It's the way it's been structured and put in place by the people.

Cruz did nothing but play the game the way it's designed to be played. Trump is a buffoon imho and Cruz is showing himself to be the more intelligent and able candidate.

Cruz really is a brilliant man, if he wins the election he'd be ranked as one of the most intelligent Presidents ever if not the most intelligent.
    Was friends with Methuselah

NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYkarate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The march toward Agenda 2030 and 2050 are all that matters and both parties will do all they can to reach the goals and the party leaders know that they have to do all they can to make those goals reached.

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    Also pulling for Cruz but this delegate thing is bizarre. Like someone else mentioned I don't think it typically goes this deep to get a nominee so many people are like wtf? Trump is getting the bad end of this Colorado thing but much of it is his fault for not understanding how this all works. You have to know these things if you run for president I think. The rules are not hidden from anyone so you have to do your research and have a game plan. It was refreshing for a lot of people to have a political outsider like Trump running for president and that has clearly been the reason he is winning. That being said, he has 35% of the votes and 48% of the delegates. He has benefited greatly from the goofy delegate game of winner take all and winner take most states so what is he really complaining about?
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...pause

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am not overly worried about it. i dont really understand the primary or caucus process and frankly dont care to learn about it.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Corbi...... go to the 20 min.for your answer from this morning

http://www.nbc.com/meet-the-press/vi...7-2016/3020535

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    I am not overly worried about it. i dont really understand the primary or caucus process and frankly dont care to learn about it.
    and that is what the rnc is counting on unfortunately. It's been going on forever though so I don't expect it will change much. Maybe a new lipstick next year...

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cmoore View Post
    Absolutely they think we're idiots. Did you see they're newest campaign fundraiser scheme? They're sending NOTICE OF DELINQUENCY letters to the elderly. The letter looks and reads like a collections notice (even the return address looks it).

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-...ross-the-line/

And it's not just in Seattle, theyre doing this nationally. Morons. Mail fraud is a crime. I hope the brainiac at RNC behind it does time (the Postal Inspectors are "looking into it").
    What leads you to believe the RNC is behind this?
    I must have missed that part in the article from a liberal newspaper.
    All of my mom's mail is delivered to my house and she hasn't received a "Notice of Delinquency" from this bogus organization.
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post
    As already stated this is no slight of hand. It's the way it's been structured and put in place by the people.

Cruz did nothing but play the game the way it's designed to be played. Trump is a buffoon imho and Cruz is showing himself to be the more intelligent and able candidate.

Cruz really is a brilliant man, if he wins the election he'd be ranked as one of the most intelligent Presidents ever if not the most intelligent.
    Agreed.

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL There's a whole lot we as Americans don't quite understand about the 'political process.' Ha! All one has to do is consider the inner-workings of either House of Congress. LOL The 'rule books' are about 397 pages long. It is very, very tiny manuscript. Those who know what the 'rule book' says pretty much do what they do, unhindered, without a worry in the world.
    paolo59

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" Winston Churchill

cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by so-tex View Post
    What leads you to believe the RNC is behind this?
    I must have missed that part in the article from a liberal newspaper.
    All of my mom's mail is delivered to my house and she hasn't received a "Notice of Delinquency" from this bogus organization.
    Because when the media caught them, the RNC admitted it (also the return address on the "bill" is RNC's).
    "I'm not a Ninja, but I played one on TV." -cmoore, American Ninja Warrior (ANW 7,8)

MscleHed is just really nice. (+1000) MscleHed is just really nice. (+1000) MscleHed is just really nice. (+1000) MscleHed is just really nice. (+1000) MscleHed is just really nice. (+1000) MscleHed is just really nice. (+1000) MscleHed is just really nice. (+1000) MscleHed is just really nice. (+1000) MscleHed is just really nice. (+1000) MscleHed is just really nice. (+1000) MscleHed is just really nice. (+1000)
    Absolutely they think we're idiots...
    Because most voters are idiots. Once you understand and accept that, it explains a lot, like why this country has a $19 trillion dollar debt. But then, what's $19 TRILLION dollars? Just a little spare change I suppose.

Elections have consequences...

Because when the media caught them, the RNC admitted it (also the return address on the "bill" is RNC's).
    Source?
    Office of Records Washington Area Assessment is the return address, not the RNC.
    Last edited by so-tex; 04-18-2016 at 09:35 AM.

Originally Posted by so-tex View Post
    Source?
    Office of Records Washington Area Assessment is the return address, not the RNC.
    I know it's hard to believe. As a Republican, I had a hard time with it too. Search "delinquency letter rnc" in google news. You'll get more than a dozen sources ranging from ABC, NBC, to the usual conservative newsfeeds.

Actual letter:

I know it's hard to believe. As a Republican, I had a hard time with it too. Search "delinquency letter rnc" in google news. You'll get more than a dozen sources ranging from ABC, NBC, to the usual conservative newsfeeds.

Actual letter:

Wow thanks.
    I'm more of a Libertarian than a Republican.
    The Republican party left me years ago, but that's pretty low for the RNC.

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Obviously, some young hot shot marketing agency came up with a 'great' fundraising speel. Yes, it is in poor taste... but it's hardly illegal or even immoral.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Interesting: http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...ruz-delegates/

Cruz delegates are the ones who voted to scrap the election.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

pebus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pebus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pebus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pebus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pebus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pebus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pebus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pebus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pebus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pebus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pebus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cruz delegates are the ones who voted to scrap the election.
    You dumb ass, the vote was taken last year before the election. Trump the piece of garbage is always complaining about something. The rules have benefitted Trump in many states.

If Trump wins the primary I vote democrat.
    If Kasich wins the primary I vote republican.
    If it's Cruz, I vote him over Sanders and it's a toss up between Cruz and Clinton.

Priebus is doing an outstanding job dealing with Trump.

Originally Posted by pebus View Post
    ....the vote was taken last year before the election. Trump.......is always complaining about something. The rules have benefitted Trump in many states.
    Our troll is correct here.

Now, if you really want to be upset about the political process? Wait until the damn near, inevitable contested RNC convention! If Trump doesn't win on the first ballot (which he should/could, due to having the most votes and delegates...even if short from 1237)...ANYTHING goes after that.

"Since its first convention in 1856, the Republican Party has had ten presidential elections in which no candidate coming into the convention had a majority of delegates. 6 out of the 10 were a surprise to voters. Abraham Lincoln was one of those! He won in a 3rd ballot. Now, to be clear (or muddy things up, lol) these were brokered conventions, not "contested". There is a difference, however slight.

Who names their kid Reince anyway?

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dbx View Post

Now, if you really want to be upset about the political process? Wait until the damn near, inevitable contested RNC convention! If Trump doesn't win on the first ballot (which he should/could, due to having the most votes and delegates...even if short from 1237)...ANYTHING goes after that.

"Since its first convention in 1856, the Republican Party has had ten presidential elections in which no candidate coming into the convention had a majority of delegates. 6 out of the 10 were a surprise to voters. Abraham Lincoln was one of those! He won in a 3rd ballot. Now, to be clear (or muddy things up, lol) these were brokered conventions, not "contested". There is a difference, however slight.
    That party convention that saw Abraham Lincoln nominated was one wild affair! It is well worth the time to read about that whole process. The arm twisting, horse trading, twists and turns on the convention floor raise some eyebrows...even today! The political system is 'rigged.' It isn't really surprising. Both parties want to be able to control the flow. Ha! The rules are designed specifically with those 'fail safe' levers for the big-wigs and political bosses.
    paolo59

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" Winston Churchill

Originally Posted by dbx View Post

Yep, honestly I'm getting tired of the Trump supporters acting like they're being screwed over. These supporters remind me more and more of Ron Paul's cry baby supporters who ended up giving us Obama. If Clinton or Sanders gets in the whole thing is around the necks of those cry babies who stay home or worse support Trump as an Independent. Honestly, I still suspect Trump is just in the race to give it to the Dems.

vakrka is a name known to all. (+5000) vakrka is a name known to all. (+5000) vakrka is a name known to all. (+5000) vakrka is a name known to all. (+5000) vakrka is a name known to all. (+5000) vakrka is a name known to all. (+5000) vakrka is a name known to all. (+5000) vakrka is a name known to all. (+5000) vakrka is a name known to all. (+5000) vakrka is a name known to all. (+5000) vakrka is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by pebus View Post
    You dumb ass, the vote was taken last year before the election. Trump the piece of garbage is always complaining about something. The rules have benefitted Trump in many states.

If Trump wins the primary I vote democrat.
    If Kasich wins the primary I vote republican.
    If it's Cruz, I vote him over Sanders and it's a toss up between Cruz and Clinton.

Priebus is doing an outstanding job dealing with Trump.
    Go back to playing your Xbox and leave running the country to us men.

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post
    Obviously, some young hot shot marketing agency came up with a 'great' fundraising speel. Yes, it is in poor taste... but it's hardly illegal or even immoral.
    It's extremely immoral. It verges on fraud. No party should be able to get away with something like this.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire