Page 287 of 292 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 285 286 287 288 289 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,610 of 8755
    DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    That nail biter wore me out, i wont be sleeping until 2am.
    I get it. Ugh that was way too stressful. Even my cats were stressed out.
    Make It a Great Day! Just call me Dusty. It's a Clown 🤡 World out there.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lord please tell me Deebo isn't badly hurt
    Deplorable Crew
    Keep calm and short the VIX

BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    I played college tennis and a daughter of a coach.

I’m the only woman I know in the Bay who follows the Niners as closely as I do but I get it. I need to get back into the kitchen…..
    I'm glad you understand!

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ok after recovering from that game( i walked the dog on GB's last possession with under 1min) i know the rain was a game changer but dam too close for comfort.

The announcers said it was a good game but no more bye weeks for us.

http://www.nbcsportsbayarea.com/nfl/...ckers/1693780/
    Last edited by x-trainer ben; 01-21-2024 at 10:58 AM.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ok after recovering from that game( i walked the dog on GB's last possession with under 1min) i know the rain was a game changer but dam too close for comfort.

The announcers said it was a good game but no more bye weeks for us.

http://www.nbcsportsbayarea.com/nfl/...ckers/1693780/
    Yup, the Lions are up next. They’re on a roll but I think we’ll do OK. The forecast is sunny for next Sunday so hopefully it will stay that way! I’ll be out of the country so hopefully I can get it on my phone. I wanted to be back in time for the Super Bowl. I figured if they lost I wouldn’t want to see it and I’d rather see them in the SB.

Those ticket prices are actually better than what I expected. Co-workers have season tickets so they sell extras and yikes at those prices. I went to the Giants
    game on a season ticket and it was amazing to be that close to the field, plus free food and drinks. I’m usually way up in the nosebleed seats.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Originally Posted by BigDeeps01 View Post
    I'm glad you understand!
    Although you’d rather talk to Hayzeus? At least I don’t insult people and tell them to rope in their CP.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this run defense is the reason we aren't winning **** this year. what an utter disappointment this overpriced, overpaid Dline has been. Detroit will run all over this, and if by some miracle they don't, Baltimore definitely will. Niners got DOMINATED in the trenches and still pulled it off somehow...I still don't know how.

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ghostfacedup View Post
    this run defense is the reason we aren't winning **** this year. what an utter disappointment this overpriced, overpaid Dline has been. Detroit will run all over this, and if by some miracle they don't, Baltimore definitely will. Niners got DOMINATED in the trenches and still pulled it off somehow...I still don't know how.
    Pump the breaks. This was definitely the most frustrated and upset I've been in a playoff win but the run defense was down the list of issues.

There were things that happened that were EASILY fixed. I never want to see us kick it short on a kickoff again. It makes no ****ing sense to me. Your BEST case scenario is they fumble it away and you recover. The odds of that happening are VERY low. Odds are much higher the other team gets extra yards out of it and especially after you score to get momentum...you're allowing the other team to get it right back.

Moody has a big leg, every time we should be kicking that sh*t through the endzone and let our defense do their job. If I had the time I'd check how many times we kicked it short and how often we actually had a positive outcome where the other team started short of the 25 yard line. My guess is the result is not favorable.

Other thing was Kyle's refusal to run the ball despite the conditions and GB being a team who isn't great vs the run. I'm glad we won but it made no damn sense. Brock was clearly struggling, Deebo is out of the game and we keep throwing it. Just mind blowing to me.

The DL play is definitely an issue though. I don't know if they the slick field had a part to play but 100% it has to be cleaned up vs the Lions. We know they'll run it no matter what. The contain on the edges(Chase Young I'm looking at you) was brutal. Logan Ryan also had an awful miss on the big Jones run in the 2nd half. I don't care if he's a veteran, if he's going to whiff that bad then may as well let Brown get experience.

Basically I hope this was a big lesson learned for the 49ers. Good to get an ugly win like this finally and break some trends. Now the team knows they can win ugly.

But I'm sure we'd all be happy if we managed to clean things up, hope the rain was a big issue for struggles on both sides and hope our offense is back into a groove next Sunday and our DL does what they're paid to do. Stop the run and turn Jared Goff into a turnover machine we know he can be when he's being hit.

We'll worry about the AFC teams after.

Yup, the Lions are up next. They’re on a roll but I think we’ll do OK. The forecast is sunny for next Sunday so hopefully it will stay that way! I’ll be out of the country so hopefully I can get it on my phone. I wanted to be back in time for the Super Bowl. I figured if they lost I wouldn’t want to see it and I’d rather see them in the SB.

Those ticket prices are actually better than what I expected. Co-workers have season tickets so they sell extras and yikes at those prices. I went to the Giants
    game on a season ticket and it was amazing to be that close to the field, plus free food and drinks. I’m usually way up in the nosebleed seats.
    A Giants fan as well, high five!
    i may have a few sports links to the game for your phone while you are away

Did anyone observe that pattern of guys being wide open on the right side of the field for big gains.
    Was that blown coverages, slip and falls or something else going on that i missed?
    i counted 4.

Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^ The 2 i noticed Ward fell on a big gain and Gipson fell on a TD. Puzzling how the home team had issues with the field but Green Bay didn't.

Things didnt go our way but for once we pulled it off.

Ambry Thomas played like trash. He's the least consistent db i've ever seen.
    Where is the dline other than Bosa? Hargrave has been a bust free agent just like all big time signings seem to be. Get paid and relax. Chase Young is average at best.
    Kyle's offense relies too much on Deebo. Too many times Deebo gets hurt and the offense goes to sh!t.
    LOL @ people who follow politics

BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BigDeeps01 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Larp aside, on Saturday we looked like a team that has no place in the SB. I hope it was just a fluke game, rust, rain, whatever. Because our defense looked suspect for 3 quarters and our offense couldn't get anything going

Our D Line looks like garbage

I hope it was just one game they can shrug off. Need to see a decisive victory against these Lions

ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Larp aside, on Saturday we looked like a team that has no place in the SB. I hope it was just a fluke game, rust, rain, whatever. Because our defense looked suspect for 3 quarters and our offense couldn't get anything going

Our D Line looks like garbage

I hope it was just one game they can shrug off. Need to see a decisive victory against these Lions
    yup. this team is literally BUILT around the Dline..so many resources pumped into that unit and they continue to underperform. Not only that, but their philosophy is with a dominant dline they don't need a great secondary - which is sound...if your Dline is dominant. This dline got punked up and down the field on Saturday in embarrassing fashion. Here's the thing: Detroit's oline and RBs are even BETTER.

If I was Detroit I would just run the ball like crazy and target Ambry Thomas on every damn throw.

I have no issues with the Offense or the playcalling, you need a really really really good Defense to win a SB. After watching Baltimore, they are simply levels above our guys.

I am not great with names but missing the Samoan or Hawiaan player seems to be hurting us; i think he is #29.
    #20 keeps getting called for penalties each game.
    i have no doubt with the importance of the game all will be firing on all cylinders except in the 3rd quarter (we seem to suck in 3rd quarters)

I am not great with names but missing the Samoan or Hawiaan player seems to be hurting us; i think he is #29.
    i have no doubt with the importance of the game all will be firing on all cylinders except in the 3rd quarter (we seem to suck in 3rd quarters)
    Yeah they are missing Hufanga in the run game big time.

YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well a win is a win but damn our defense looked suspect

It’s encouraging to see them step up on both sides when they needed to tho

Hoping for a Bucs win tomorrow

Glad your phone survived.
    All it takes is Mookie Betts, Steph Curry, and Joe Burrow all sitting in the same car in order for one drunk driver to make the world a significantly better place.

Originally Posted by YoungMetro24 View Post
    Glad your phone survived.
    Yeah I resisted the urge to break it by busting up your mother's pussy instead

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did anyone observe that pattern of guys being wide open on the right side of the field for big gains.
    Was that blown coverages, slip and falls or something else going on that i missed?
    i counted 4.
    I think there was one bust but a lot of the big plays happened with our guys slipping. I'm glad we get to avoid the rain hopefully for the next 2 games but we're really gonna have to get our sh*t together for next season or beyond when it rains.

Originally Posted by Miked1978 View Post
    ^^^ The 2 i noticed Ward fell on a big gain and Gipson fell on a TD. Puzzling how the home team had issues with the field but Green Bay didn't.

Things didnt go our way but for once we pulled it off.

Ambry Thomas played like trash. He's the least consistent db i've ever seen.
    Where is the dline other than Bosa? Hargrave has been a bust free agent just like all big time signings seem to be. Get paid and relax. Chase Young is average at best.
    Kyle's offense relies too much on Deebo. Too many times Deebo gets hurt and the offense goes to sh!t.
    We really need Hargrave's best down the stretch here. I wouldn't say he's been a bust with 7 sacks but definitely expected our pass rush to be like 2019 level and it hasn't come close to it. Need it to be better or we're not winning this Sunday let alone vs Lamar/Mahomes.

But don't forget Ward was a high $ free agent and guy has been absolutely balling this year.

Agreed on Thomas though. Kid was playing really well for a good stretch this year and was a big reason our defense took a good turn after the bye. He's got the talent but has to believe in his abilities. The panic PIs when he's in tight coverage just can't happen. I know you don't want to give up a big play but you're right there...just hang in there and battle once the ball gets there, not before.

Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    I think there was one bust but a lot of the big plays happened with our guys slipping. I'm glad we get to avoid the rain hopefully for the next 2 games but we're really gonna have to get our sh*t together for next season or beyond when it rains.
    Yup, cleats with Bear claws, the best grippy gloves( Kittle dropping that 5 yarder) and anything that makes improves that field.
    In Brocks interview he mentioned trying the glove and removing it as if he could not make up his mind.

Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    It hasn't rained here as much this year as it did last year so I think they're just not used to playing in the rain as other teams are.

Hufanga or Huf is also great with interceptions. It's too bad he got injured as he was a key defensive player.

#20 Thomas kept getting pass interception calls so I don't know what he's thinking or if they will just bench him this weekend.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Holy CMC genetics:

https://www.sportskeeda.com/nfl/chri...affrey-parents

"Christian McCaffrey’s parents are Ed McCaffrey (his father) and Lisa McCaffrey (his mother). Ed was a former NFL wide receiver and he is some of the most accomplished players in NFL history. Whereas his mother, Lisa, went to the same college that Christian attended, Stanford University.

"Christian’s mother, Lisa McCaffrey, is a former Stanford student and was a standout Soccer player. She was featured in multiple magazine covers being the sensational soccer player that she was. Lisa’s father and Christian’s grandfather, Dave Sime, was an Olympic sprinter. Her father contributed to Lisa’s love for sports."

I guess he didn't get his Dad's height, though. He doesn't need it with how he's going.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My team played the Kitties twice this year (like every year) and there will be two keys for SF this game:

1) Consistent pressure on Goff will make him choke. If he has all day to throw--he can be pretty deadly. The pass rush will need to be better than it was vs GB.

2) Lions pass defense is very shaky. The Vikings backup QB (former 9er Nick Mullens) went for 400 passing yards on them a few weeks back.

Good luck.

-AJ
    Epic Beard Man crew

My Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164109201&page=61

Originally Posted by ajdahlheimer View Post
    My team played the Kitties twice this year (like every year) and there will be two keys for SF this game:

1) Consistent pressure on Goff will make him choke. If he has all day to throw--he can be pretty deadly. The pass rush will need to be better than it was vs GB.

2) Lions pass defense is very shaky. The Vikings backup QB (former 9er Nick Mullens) went for 400 passing yards on them a few weeks back.

Good luck.

-AJ
    i assume everything will be better with no rain, but we will see.
    Cautiously optimistic

i assume everything will be better with no rain, but we will see.
    Cautiously optimistic
    49ers are a better and more talented team than the Lions. But that was also the case vs GB and we almost lost that game.

No rain means we hopefully cut down our mistakes and hopefully that produces a team we expect based on the talent we have. Lions may not be as talented but they play the game the right way and if we play sloppy they'll grind this game out and anything can happen then.

Defense has to play clean and the DLine has to finally have a big game. Can't let the Lions run on us or get Goff comfortable out there.

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Holy CMC genetics:

https://www.sportskeeda.com/nfl/chri...affrey-parents

"Christian McCaffrey’s parents are Ed McCaffrey (his father) and Lisa McCaffrey (his mother). Ed was a former NFL wide receiver and he is some of the most accomplished players in NFL history. Whereas his mother, Lisa, went to the same college that Christian attended, Stanford University.

"Christian’s mother, Lisa McCaffrey, is a former Stanford student and was a standout Soccer player. She was featured in multiple magazine covers being the sensational soccer player that she was. Lisa’s father and Christian’s grandfather, Dave Sime, was an Olympic sprinter. Her father contributed to Lisa’s love for sports."

I guess he didn't get his Dad's height, though. He doesn't need it with how he's going.
    You're not just finding this out now are you? His pops had a good career with Denver and was one of the NFLs only white WRs in the 90's. Dude was tough, athletic, and could ball. He paired with Rod Smith for many years to make an excellent tandem of receivers for Denver.
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SillieBazzillie View Post
    You're not just finding this out now are you? His pops had a good career with Denver and was one of the NFLs only white WRs in the 90's. Dude was tough, athletic, and could ball. He paired with Rod Smith for many years to make an excellent tandem of receivers for Denver.

free online picture hosting
    Words to live by...."You're at the shopping mall with your girl but a hot chick walks by. Are you going to look at the hot girl? No. You use your peripheral vision."

Please don't spam our clean classy thread with your personal attack nonsense, anyplace else but not here!
    Remove that chit and stay on topic for once in your life!

demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I get the feeling we gonna blow the lions out! All on form, dry conditions, we gonna ball out.

INB4 this post is quoted Monday morning for not ageing well
    Misc 2023 NFL Pick Em Champion