Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FlexLex View Post
    To be fair, they spend 10 hours a day in a dark room by themselves looking at pictures and talking to themselves. Dont expect them to have fully developed social skills.
    Agree with this. I had to set up DragonSpeak for 3 new radiologist......HR gave them my personal cell number to contact me when DragonSpeak would not work. No social skills at all.....

But dat 400-800k a year doe....

After I left I still got text/calls about it.....wtf

JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPF82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bbsitum View Post
    It is what I'm saying. And they call me troll here. True last one in hospital when I visit before 1,5 year was smart and really did god job. We hardcore construction pros are regular in emergency room. My biggest fear is that some rap gangsta listener, product of education equality, will show up like doctor when I will need help in emergency room.
    Again as i said before I would blow like frog too if would collect 70K for some idiotic job like nurse. And would be exploding frog if would collect 200K for such job.
    He was white as white could be.

The black Dr's I worked with were the nicest ever......one took me out to dinner lol.

As for your hatred of nurses, you just sound like a grumpasaurus brah.....

AvidWorker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AvidWorker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AvidWorker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AvidWorker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AvidWorker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AvidWorker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AvidWorker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AvidWorker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AvidWorker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AvidWorker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AvidWorker is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    lol
    ♛ Competitive Swimming Crew ♛

bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JPF82 View Post
    He was white as white could be.
    And who said that white doctor can not be stupid. TBH I'm mostly scared from experts from India.

joykilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joykilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joykilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joykilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joykilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joykilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joykilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joykilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joykilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joykilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joykilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    IMO it depends on the Nurse. GF is a pediatric nurse at a childrens hospital. All she works with are kids with cancer and I respect the f out of those nurses. She lost two kids in the past few weeks and it is soul crushing. Regular nurses who deal with adults and are sometimes rachet I still respect but view differently. In regards to money gotta get on that Nurse Practicioner time.
    CPA

FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It is what I'm saying. And they call me troll here. True last one in hospital when I visit before 1,5 year was smart and really did god job. We hardcore construction pros are regular in emergency room. My biggest fear is that some rap gangsta listener, product of education equality, will show up like doctor when I will need help in emergency room.
    Again as i said before I would blow like frog too if would collect 70K for some idiotic job like nurse. And would be exploding frog if would collect 200K for such job.
    Id love to see you study for the nursing boards and stand on your feet for 12 hours a day, reassuring patient families, entering in documentation, etc with a hectic schedule the entire time, fighting combative patients to take meds, etc. There is a reason nurses start out with a decent salary and it is because their skill are valued in the economy. When your old ass gets sick hope you opt out of any sort of nursing. People dont care for them until they are stuck in a hospital bed and realize that trhey are totally dependent on nurses to survive

Originally Posted by JPF82 View Post
    Agree with this. I had to set up DragonSpeak for 3 new radiologist......HR gave them my personal cell number to contact me when DragonSpeak would not work. No social skills at all.....

But dat 400-800k a year doe....

After I left I still got text/calls about it.....wtf
    Theres a small rift between Radiologits and other physicians, mainly over the legality of whom should be able to own imaging centers and when imaging is appropropriate. Radiologists feel they dont have enough power over the process, so they can be a bit jaded in healthcare. This is moreso in outpatient environments though.

And radiologists dont make anywhere near that much. Perhaps 500k for a highly experienced senior radiologist at a very busy imaging center. The mean is closer to 350-400k. Still amazing money. But when you consider the breadth of information they must know, its well worth it.
    Phila crew
    Healthcare Crew

mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mezner09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We have a chit ton of nurses around here. Hell, the breeder I got my pup from is a nurse. All of them are super friendly and have to put up with so much chit from grumpy people who are feeling miserable after surgeries and illnesses. Takes a lot to be able to put up with that.

Also 40k for a nurse? Lol maybe for a licensed nurse and not a registered one which is like 66k min. Get into a specialty practice and it just goes up from there.
    xTUNAx
    Ironman finisher
    Resident MISC cardio expert

Location: Merseyside, The North, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP is right. I know one that was that nurse that help child get born back home. She finish a few clase here in USA to. She is paid like 40$ hour and all benefits. At same time she is so stupid that didn't pass for driver licence never. What she actually do is help women delivery child and it is all.
    However OP nobody is guilty to me and you that we didn't read market and go for nurse.
    Nop they have reason. They choose only job that need not math (read you can be stupid like rock and again get degree) and pay a lot of green. They are winners. Like opposite a know a lot of smart girls that finish bla bla degree (psihology etc) and do not make any serous money and ussualy work in bars.
    Op is right they chose nursing job because they are stupid like rock for math and phisic and logic. Same worth for doctors. Entire medicine is just memorizing. Therefore we didn't found cure for anything, cancer, aids. Because most stupid people go in medicine.
    I finish entire calculus with grade A. Average nurse do not know add two fractions.
    Entire medicine field IMO are people of low IQ. They choice medicine because learning for that degree do not require logic, math, and creativity. This is why nothing is not cured so far, nor cancer, nor aids nothing. As I said all nurses that I know are incredibly stupid. Shoking.
    And who said that white doctor can not be stupid. TBH I'm mostly scared from experts from India.
    lol
    fist yourself

bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bbsitum is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BustaCapp View Post
    lol
    Thanks bro for collecting my thinking. Look good collected together.

badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was in the hospital a few years back, and the nurses literally did everything for me. I stayed overnight and I saw the Doctors maybe 10 minutes in total. Nurses ran my IV's, drew blood, fed me, gave me medication, conducted my tests (although I assume they were some type of nurse tech)etc. They all treated me very well.

For that, they have my respect.
    No man is your friend
    No man is your enemy
    Every man is your teacher

Black Crew
    Lol @ Tradies Srs
    AP4 crew

Social media influencer AWillis's Avatar
    AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    it's a tough job. 12 hours a day on your feet. seeing people/babies die. no thanks jeff.
    Subjecting yourself to self imposed discipline is the surest way to increase the quality of your existence

Never accept defeat

Cobra Kai Crew

The opposite of courage, in our society, is not cowardice but conformity

inkie77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) inkie77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) inkie77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) inkie77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) inkie77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) inkie77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) inkie77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) inkie77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) inkie77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) inkie77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) inkie77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by badbl00d View Post
    I was in the hospital a few years back, and the nurses literally did everything for me. I stayed overnight and I saw the Doctors maybe 10 minutes in total. Nurses ran my IV's, drew blood, fed me, gave me medication, conducted my tests (although I assume they were some type of nurse tech)etc. They all treated me very well.

For that, they have my respect.
    that's easy as ****, go work on an oil rig, or roofing houses, or be a CNA, nurses is skate. they bitch about answering calls light, the main thing is the constant "bitching" you chose that fkn job no one is going to walk around and give you props all day, you dont like doing it? gtfo and stfu. But to seek constant praise because your absent father didn't hug you enough for doing a job you chose, gtfo. no one gives a fuk what you do. go fist yourself

i like old school nurses..

Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lmfao dude that negged me for this, it was said to show how much of a joke what she says is.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1435750551

I said my gf's COUSIN. I'm not sure the specifics but where she is going to is a trade school or similar to one this is all from her mouth. I just sit here and laugh at the nonsense that comes out of it.
    She's a dumbass, she tries make everyone around her including my gf feel like chit and looks down upon everyone because she thinks her trade school or tech school but she calls it a trade school of one year is giving her a BA degree in nursing and she will be in ER room saving lives and allow her to move to the USA from Canada and own a nice house and drive a new bmw.

In reality we checked the program shes getting a certificate. And when she does actually get a job in what shes going for she'll be making 40k CAD sitting at the front desk.
    Last edited by Cha0tic; 04-12-2016 at 07:30 AM.
    Peace, Love, Positivity.

Have you ever farted so hard you had a shiver and chill go down your spine?

badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) badbl00d has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by inkie77 View Post
    that's easy as ****, go work on an oil rig, or roofing houses, or be a CNA, nurses is skate. they bitch about answering calls light

That's completely irrelevant, especially considering you don't work a dangerous job. If you did, you might have a leg to stand on, from my perspective you're just brow beating.
    No man is your friend
    No man is your enemy
    Every man is your teacher

Black Crew
    Lol @ Tradies Srs
    AP4 crew

inkie77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) inkie77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) inkie77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) inkie77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) inkie77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) inkie77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) inkie77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) inkie77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) inkie77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) inkie77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) inkie77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by badbl00d View Post
    That's completely irrelevant, especially considering you don't work a dangerous job. If you did, you might have a leg to stand on, from my perspective you're just brow beating.
    i'm out of IT now and work in Wireline in the oil field.

OG of America, * YEAH! DJScrew_inmyCup's Avatar
    DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000)
    never met a nurse who wipes asses. they have cna's for that.
    MMMC, Gangsta Nation, NYC
    PM me for Misc Kik Messenger group chat invite

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just entered to see if OP was red, leaving satisfied with my wizardry.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

Everydang u do is balloon 20Mavs11's Avatar
    20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Only on the misc lol
    [Dallas Cowboys][Dallas Mavericks][Texas Rangers][TCU*NCAA][DFW Crew]
    [Law of Attraction Crew]

There are glowies on the misc now. Don't fall for the bait.

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Op is right they chose nursing job because they are stupid like rock for math and phisic and logic. Same worth for doctors. Entire medicine is just memorizing. Therefore we didn't found cure for anything, cancer, aids. Because most stupid people go in medicine.
    Strong criticism to grammar level ratio.

When my wife had our baby, the nurses did all the work. The Dr came in to watch the baby come out and that was about it.
    #sunyourballs
    Unvaxed sperm is the next Bitcoin
    ⒻⓊⒸⓀ ⒷⒾⒹⒺⓃ

Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nurses are fine. I dated one a few years back. They actually make more money in Canada, I'm pretty sure my ex made around 60-70K although we never specifically discussed our salaries.

What pisses me off is that almost all of them have this self righteous "We're saving lives", "we should be praised cause our job is helping people", attitude........gets annoying after a while.
    Aesthetic Glutes Crew
    Eleshirt Crew

rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rjones416 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    40k? son im on that 100k time.

CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CrookedDink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Truly a disgusting job, it deserves respect.

BRB cleaning feces from obese kunts
    BRB blood/needles
    BRB dealing with sick and dying people & their families
    BRB giving handjobs constantly

randomous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomous is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomous is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Byumba View Post
    Work with these fuarkers all day. Cannot believe the amount of respect they earn.

BRB incredibly bishy
    BRB don't need any esoteric knowledge
    BRB making 40k/year
    BRB glorified baby sitter, cleaning patients' chit all day
    Sounds like you are talking about CNA's & Medical Assistants. I have worked in healthcare for a long time and can say from first hand experience RN's & NP's kick much ass.
    40k a year lol.
    5-9 @ 205
    Knee Draggers Crew

Ex Sports Card Shop Owner cadetduke's Avatar
    cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My wife makes 95K as a nurse with only an Associates degree but has 12 years of experience. She's going to work on her Bachelor's in the fall. This is in STL, not LA or NYC so would be making well over 6 figures as a nurse in those cities.

Nurses will be there to save your life before any doctor will be. So if you code and expect a doctor to come save you good luck with your afterlife goals of 2016.

DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have respect for nurses, but you are right about the entitlement thing. They think they are basically doctors. Dated a nurse, and as soon as she became one, she changed for the worse. Became a terrible person to be around. Glad I got out of that, even though I was a mess when we broke up. Looking back I couldn't believe how she turned into a self-entitled bish

Originally Posted by cadetduke View Post
    My wife makes 95K as a nurse with only an Associates degree but has 12 years of experience. She's going to work on her Bachelor's in the fall. This is in STL, not LA or NYC so would be making well over 6 figures as a nurse in those cities.

Nurses will be there to save your life before any doctor will be. So if you code and expect a doctor to come save you good luck with your afterlife goals of 2016.
    It is only job that you can make 100K with an associate degree and be stupid like a rock. Maybe plumber but you stink like poo. Respect, nurse best choice for any idiot. Probably I should go for it.

WeAreMisled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WeAreMisled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WeAreMisled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WeAreMisled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WeAreMisled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WeAreMisled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WeAreMisled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WeAreMisled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WeAreMisled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WeAreMisled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WeAreMisled has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Karlsson65 View Post
    these nurse bashing threads are so cringe. 99% of threads on misc are about being pissed off that there are lazy people on welfare. Then comes threads where people rag on women who work a hard job for average pay that the majority of the population wouldnt want to do. Not everyone can be a doctor, maybe u should be glad they do this necessary job instead of sitting at home doing nothing
    strong this

MISC is littered with FA losers that complain about everything

Also OP doesn't seem to know the difference between an RN, a CNA and an LVN

webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000) webcam is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tfw recently split my head open and the nurse sat on her talking with what sounded like a friend on her personal cellphone while blood was running down my face instead of taking my info. Actually turned her chair not to look because it scared her. The ones in the doctors room cleaned my wound/wiped blood as soon as they saw me though.

fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nurses make more than a lot of starting engineers in my area. brb starting at $30+/hr
    IC XC NIKA
    Eastern Orthodox Crew

muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cadetduke View Post

One of the most uneducated posts in this thread...please tell me how your nurse is going to stop you from coding? If a patient started coding on ANY floor other than an intensive care unit, those everyday floor nurses would lose their siht and hold their breath for a doctor or rapid response team to arrive.

Someone bashing nurses? Defend them, give supporting statements, etc.. but please, please don't start with the Doctor vs Nurse siht...it's redunkulous broski

Everyone has their role in the medical field and both doctors and nurses function as a t eam. As long you as you stay within your scope of practice/knowledge, everyone wins!

And lol at the guy who keeps posting in broken english/klingon..cringeworthy