hardgainer19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Growth Spurts and being sick. is that possible?

hey everyone,

since sunday this week i have been really sick and havent been really eating or doing anything, really i have just layed in bed everyday, tired and sleepin nearl all day long and nights as well, i happen to weigh 200 pounds and i lost about 5 pounds of weight being sick too.

i was 5'5 but i swear today when i got out of bed i felt dizzy and some what a little taller, i measured my self im not quit sure but i have seem to grown an inche, is that possible in 5 days and i have lost about 5 pounds too but, i think that could be a bit of water weight and food cause i was really sick,

but do growth spurts happen just like that, like you get really sick, i mean really sick were you cant get out of bed, you cant eat cause you feel so dam week and you just grow in almost a week an inche? is this true or it does happen to most people?

please help, im happy if its true, but im still feelin sick does this mean, i just had a growth spurt, my body got really sick and weak and i probably just been really lucky.

any help would do please?
    5'5 209 pounds and still bulkenin and keep it lean! All natural baby, light weight!

Protein? Whats protein, i drink beer!

exe is on a distinguished road. (+10) exe is on a distinguished road. (+10) exe is on a distinguished road. (+10) exe is on a distinguished road. (+10) exe is on a distinguished road. (+10) exe is on a distinguished road. (+10) exe is on a distinguished road. (+10) exe is on a distinguished road. (+10) exe is on a distinguished road. (+10) exe is on a distinguished road. (+10) exe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yo man same thing happened to me too. I was sick for like a week. During that week I had coughing, nose clog, headache, etc. I rested the week but I also went to play for my BBALL team so that sucked. But I only played twice that week. But the others day I rested alot and when I got better i grew like 2 inches...weird

im happy if its true, but it was werid cause i felt so weak, and surprised that i grew, but i do hope that was the case.

has anyone else experience this?
    5'5 209 pounds and still bulkenin and keep it lean! All natural baby, light weight!

degroot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol... when was the last time you measured before you were sick?

i measure my self almost every week, and probably weigh myself everytime i go to the bathroom but yeah last time i was 5'5 so i swear i did grow, but even with a little height and straight out of bed it made me dizzy.

degroot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's weird. Never heard of it before, but you never know.

WQ87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WQ87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WQ87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WQ87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WQ87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WQ87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WQ87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WQ87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WQ87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WQ87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WQ87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Maybe from getting all that rest when you were sick, your body had more time to release the growth hormones for you to grow taller... Its a guess.

boxer_champ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how many gorw spurts can u get i thought u only have one n thats like when ur 8
    Ali-Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee motha****a

Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Canarian Roy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    when yuo go to bed at the end of the day you may be even one inch smaller than when you wake up in the day, this plus the fact that youve bene laying in bed for 5 days hardly getting up would explain the phenomenon. After 2 or 3 days, youll be back to square 1, this is because there hs been no spine compresion from standing up. Not trying to disaapoint you mate, you can still grow till you are 23. Im 19 too and hoping to get some more, because my father had a growth spurt at 20. Just eat a lot, sleep a lot, dont drink booze and lift weights, and if you are lucky, you may get a bit more.

Marshalll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    guys, come on, an inch in 5 days? No. I doubt anyone can grow more than an inch a month during a growth spurt. Sorry man, but you're only seeing what you want to see, I know you want to be taller, but it's not gonna happen that fast. And measuring your height every week is useless.

Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000) Fresch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sounds more like you have had a viral infection anyway.

Yes, people can vary in height between morning and night due to spinal compression as noted above. I know I have to adjust the mirror in the car for this change in myself!
    The science is out there!
    www.thegymphysio.com.au

i didnt quite grow an inche i remeasured and yes i did gain and inche but right now after 2 days i have shrunk a little, though i have gain a little height which is still good, though i am about a half an inche taller, but i was so sick and tired that i did lay there for nearly 5 full days long.

WQ87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WQ87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WQ87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WQ87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WQ87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WQ87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WQ87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WQ87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WQ87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WQ87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WQ87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I guess it was both growth and spinal compression. GJ!

FF Punk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FF Punk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FF Punk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FF Punk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FF Punk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FF Punk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FF Punk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FF Punk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FF Punk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FF Punk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FF Punk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Canarian Roy
    when yuo go to bed at the end of the day you may be even one inch smaller than when you wake up in the day, this plus the fact that youve bene laying in bed for 5 days hardly getting up would explain the phenomenon. After 2 or 3 days, youll be back to square 1, this is because there hs been no spine compresion from standing up. Not trying to disaapoint you mate, you can still grow till you are 23. Im 19 too and hoping to get some more, because my father had a growth spurt at 20. Just eat a lot, sleep a lot, dont drink booze and lift weights, and if you are lucky, you may get a bit more.
    your bone structure isn't done growing until you reach 25

teen8ger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) teen8ger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) teen8ger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) teen8ger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) teen8ger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) teen8ger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) teen8ger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hey, same thing is happening to me too!! but i didnt know what the hell was going on and was concerned with this sickness until i read this thread. thanks for sharing your experience