Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

How much does an EZ bar weigh?

How much does an EZ bar curl??
    I'm gonna swith from doing straight bar barbell curls to EZ bar curls because the straight bar hurts my wrist. But I need to know how much weight I'm lifting so please, does anyone know?
    Please answer in kilos.

Marshalll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Different bars weigh different amounts, just put it on a scale.

BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000)
    They vary, I've used ones that are 15 lbs. and ones that are 25 lbs. The best way to find out is to weigh yourself, then hold the bar and weigh yourself.

AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmonRA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by BigTraps
    They vary, I've used ones that are 15 lbs. and ones that are 25 lbs. The best way to find out is to weigh yourself, then hold the bar and weigh yourself.
    Why don't you just weigh the bar
    "The only way for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

My Stats:
    Height 6'1
    Weight 171lbs
    Kuwait

ARMY Strong!

nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nosliw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by AmonRA
    Why don't you just weigh the bar
    because a lot digital scales won't register anything under 30-40lbs.

Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by nosliw
    because a lot digital scales won't register anything under 30-40lbs.
    How much does Gary Coleman weigh?

Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    weigh yourself first then hold the bar and weigh yourself. subtract the difference and thats how much your bar weighs. mine is around 15lbs