Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Competition!! If you can do better, please post!

If you can come up with a better split for optimum muscle growth on ALL the muscles than this one, you're good!
    Day-1 Chest
    Day-2 Quads/Back(upper)
    Day-3 off
    Day-4Hamstring/deadlift(lower back)/shoulders
    Day-5 Biceps/triceps
    /calves and abs 3 times aweek)
    This split will offer you good rest, the one downside is that It's somewhat complicated and maybe hard to follow and remember but if you want to suceed in bodybuilding you have to do what the others don't.

Humanoid Cowboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down

I think it sucks.

Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i think mines better and have seen good results with it so far

day 1
    tris, chest, shoulders

day 2
    legs

day 3
    bis, forearms, abs,

day 4
    back

day 5
    none

repeat

fatrat_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatrat_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatrat_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatrat_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatrat_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatrat_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatrat_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatrat_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatrat_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatrat_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatrat_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Re: Competition!! If you can do better, please post!

Originally posted by Swedish dude
    If you can come up with a better split for optimum muscle growth on ALL the muscles than this one, you're good!
    Day-1 Chest
    Day-2 Quads/Back(upper)
    Day-3 off
    Day-5 Biceps/triceps
    This split will offer you good rest, the one downside is that It's somewhat complicated and maybe hard to follow and remember but if you want to suceed in bodybuilding you have to do what the others don't.
    Glutes, Forearms?
    ''If You Fail To TRY, You TRY To Fail.''

Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swedish dude has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Amurzing, your's is not better because you do biceps the day before back. If you can get good results on your biceps with that split you're either a recovery genius or are just starting out so your body will grow no matter what split.
    (HORRIBLE BICEP PLAN) I think. But hey if it's working don't change, I just see no logic in your split.

Might as well post mine:

Mon:Quads/Hams
    Tues:Chest/Biceps
    Wed:Calves/Abs
    Thurs:Back/Rear Delts
    Fri:Shoulders/Triceps/Forearms
    Sat:REST
    Sun:REST

Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i am just beginning so that might be why. almost 2 months but ive been seeing good gains. should i switch it and make back before bis?

pduke1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pduke1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pduke1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pduke1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pduke1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pduke1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pduke1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Heres mine as well

Monday: Chest/Tri's/Abs
    Tuesday: Back/Bi's/Forearms
    Wednesday: Break
    Thursday: Shoulders/Traps/Abs
    Friday: Quads/Glutes/Hamstrings/Calves
    Saturday: Break
    Sunday: Break
    - Duke

Amurzing,well you don't have to switch back before bi's but I would do it because it is less chance of overtraining but since you are making good gains you don't have to.
    What you could do is when you see your growth starts to slow then you couls do back before bi's.
    Just a suggestion.
    Good luck

Sorry guys, I haven't seen any better split in terms of RECOVERY than mine.

BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There is no "Best Split" - they all have different benefits and downfalls and all will work for different people. Anyway, I am not a fan of splits that have you work one portion of your back and then another portion of your back. I prefer to hit my back in one workout, but I have benefitted from having it done in two workouts before.

trUE baLLa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Day-1 Chest
    Day-2 Quads/Back(upper)
    Day-3 off
    Day-5 Biceps/triceps

for me that split would suck but if i were u i wouldnt say thats the best split i would just say this is a good split and the best one thats worked for me so far becuz like people have said before everyone is different
    "represent da muh f*ckin block"-2pac

im an independant troll hunter BEWARE i am watching YOU!!!!

Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Day1 Chest
    Day2 Rest
    Day3 Back
    Day4 Shoulders
    Day5 Rest
    Day6 Arms
    Day7 Legs
    You want a sick leg/lower back exercise? Just pick up after me when I'm done doing drop sets.

ZacdAddymaC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Amurzing, your's is not better because you do biceps the day before back. If you can get good results on your biceps with that split you're either a recovery genius or are just starting out so your body will grow no matter what split.
    (HORRIBLE BICEP PLAN) I think. But hey if it's working don't change, I just see no logic in your split.
    can you tell me the correct order? as it is, i do:

chest
    legs
    back + biceps
    shoulder + tricepts
    off
    repeat
    "Experiencing this pain in my muscles and aching and going on and on is my challenge. The last three or four reps is what makes the muscles grow. This area of pain divides a champion from someone who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens. I have no fear of fainting. I do squats until I fall over and pass out. So what? It's not going to kill me. I wake up five minutes later and I'm OK. A lot of other athletes are afraid of this. So they don't pass out. They don't go on."

- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    MONDAY chest & biceps
    TUESDAY legs abs

THURSDAY delts & triceps
    FRIDAY back forearms

this has worked pretty good for me. i have been using it for a while so i'm thinking of changing it up soon.

Novotny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Monday: X
    Tuesday: Chest/Calves
    Wednesday: Back/Abs/(0bliques)
    Thursday: X
    Friday: Quad/Glute/Ham
    Saturday: Tri/Bi/Forearm
    Sunday: Shoulders/Traps

I have obliques in parenthesis because I'm considering taking them out of my routine, I've been working this for about a month and my obliques have been growing but it seems they're taking away from my V-taper...
    Tomorrow may never come. Yesterday may be your last day.

There is no failure except in no longer trying.

BULKING IS EATING TO FAILURE.

3rd Place, Mens Teen, Northern Colorado Bodybuilding Championships

Check out my pics at http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=256957

Agile, Mobile and Hostile MYNAMEIZGREG's Avatar
    MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My favorite split of all time:

Mon - Legs
    Tues - Biceps/Triceps
    Thurs - Shoulders/Traps
    Fri - Back/Forearms
    Sat - Chest/Abs
    Making it my job to educate the younguns...
    --------------------------
    You didn't come here to make the choice. You've already made it. You're here to try to understand why you made it.

nateakabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here's mine.

mon-chest/triceps
    tue-back/bi's
    wed- break
    thu-shoulders/abs
    fri-legs/forearms

hardgainer19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is mine 45 - 60 mins at the very most to work out as well

Monday - Shoulders, Traps Hams
    Tuesday - Back, triceps
    Wednesday - Rest
    Thursday - Chest, biceps
    Friday - quads, calves
    Saturday - rest
    Sunday - rest

and repeat

i dont do abs when im bulkenin either. as for calves they seem to grow well cause my legs get worked out twice a week.
    5'5 209 pounds and still bulkenin and keep it lean! All natural baby, light weight!

Protein? Whats protein, i drink beer!

muscleman_sam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Day-1 Chest
    Day-2 Quads/Back(upper)
    Day-3 off
    Day-5 Biceps/triceps
    why do you have to do what others don't? doesn't make any sense to me...

anyways just stick to a three day a week program.
    "There is one thing stronger than all the armies in the world, and that is an idea whose time has come."
    -Victor Hugo

fatrat_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatrat_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatrat_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatrat_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatrat_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatrat_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatrat_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatrat_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatrat_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatrat_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatrat_uk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is mine, works great for me... but i think Swedish Dudes would suck for me...

Mon: Chest + Biceps
    Tue: *Rest*
    Wed: Shoulders + Traps
    Thur: *Rest*
    Fri: Back + Triceps
    Sat:*Rest*
    Sun: Legs, Stomach + Forearms

Sometimes i might do Sundays workout on Saturday, depends what i'm doin.

But normally i have one day on, one day off... so my split actually covers 8 days... but that gives me good recovery anyhow. An who says you need to fit a split into 7 days anyhow? As long as you don't spread it out more than 8 i personally think you'll be fine. Just my opinion tho.

I'll prolly post my 8th week gain pics in another 4 weeks, before an after.
    ''If You Fail To TRY, You TRY To Fail.''

Ubër-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubër-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubër-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubër-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubër-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubër-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubër-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubër-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubër-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubër-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ubër-Anarchist has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am starting The Body For Life Challenge routine and it is Pretty intense if you try and do it under an hour

Monday: Upper Body- Chest, Shoulders, Back, Triceps, Biceps.
    Tuesday: Hit Cardio
    Wednesday: Lower Body- Quads/glutes, Hamstrings, Calves and Abs
    Thursday; Hit Cardio
    Friday: Upper body again
    Saturday: Hit Cardio
    Sunday Off

The you would switch it up next week so it is 2 leg days and 1 chest. I like this but no plan is the perfect plan.

Ubër-Anarchist
    The desire to attain "perfection" is a mental poison. Perfection is a fictitious concept, there is only improvement. Therein lies the challenge, therein lies the fun.

Obsession is the word the lazy use to describe the DEDICATED

Commitment isn't the time you spend, It's the line you cross.

I live in the shadow, in the darkness, in a place few will ever see.....Where ugliness becomes beautiful.

Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i don't understand why you are bragging about making a split....this is the dumbest thing i've ever heard in my life.
    REPS ARE ALWAYS GOOD

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Poppa Pump
    i don't understand why you are bragging about making a split....this is the dumbest thing i've ever heard in my life.
    Whats your split Bro?

Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Humanoid Cowboy
    Whats your split Bro?
    i don't wanna post it in here, i don't want to challenege Swedish dude's supreme split...mine will cower in it's presence Peace
    REPS ARE ALWAYS GOOD

Ok, sorry guys, I guess mine isn't the best and I suppose there aren't eny best split.

NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by Vitamin S
    Day1 Chest
    Day2 Rest
    Day3 Back
    Day4 Shoulders
    Day5 Rest
    Day6 Arms
    Day7 Legs
    I would agree with this if you did it as an 8 day split adding a rest day after legs. Otherwise its arms legs chest all in a row
    So close to 10k, green is my favorite color nom saiyan?

CheekyKunt Crew
    92Brah

NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextBestThing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think that would effect results on his back not biceps. Just wanted to point that out.
    So close to 10k, green is my favorite color nom saiyan?

CheekyKunt Crew
    92Brah

muscleman_sam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    heres mine
    thursday: full body
    hope this clears things up
    "There is one thing stronger than all the armies in the world, and that is an idea whose time has come."
    -Victor Hugo

Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    mon:chest/tris
    tues:back/bis/forearms
    thurs:legs
    fri:shoulders/abs

rinse and repeat...also I have 1 day of cardio, which i will prob increase to 2-3 because I wanna run track so need to get some endurance up.