Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    because MERICA that's why TheAmericano's Avatar
    TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by blank98 View Post
    Lex was a little over the top goofy but I mean he made it his own I guess.
    This has got to be the most accurate statement about Eisenberg playing Lex that I have heard so far. Def agree

- No way could Eisenberg portray the mature alpha Luthor people know
    - I'm sorry; I couldn't hear your complaints over the sound of all this freedom!

~ Merica

- Everybody wants to make it, but nobody wants to put in the work!

rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    would watch but unfortunately am not a virgin nerd

batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheAmericano View Post
    This has got to be the most accurate statement about Eisenberg playing Lex that I have heard so far. Def agree

- No way could Eisenberg portray the mature alpha Luthor people know
    But some of these losers are saying that Eisenberg's portrayal of Luthor in this film is consistent with the original Luthor from the ****ing comics.

because MERICA that's why TheAmericano's Avatar
    TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheAmericano is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by batspoof View Post
    But some of these losers are saying that Eisenberg's portrayal of Luthor in this film is consistent with the original Luthor from the ****ing comics.
    LMAO...stop it
    - I'm sorry; I couldn't hear your complaints over the sound of all this freedom!

~ Merica

- Everybody wants to make it, but nobody wants to put in the work!

batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheAmericano View Post
    LMAO...stop it
    Thats what they said, IDK cause I dont read ****ing comics.

Registard Program PrivilegeCheker's Avatar
    PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jbball92 View Post
    but what if i told you he can sit inside a star and absorb a finite amount of energy but become invincible and then talk to god, become a god and gain every single power every one of his alternate forms ever had?
    What feats does goku have that makes you think he could beat supes?
    Take me to Band Camp, where the real Miscers are.
    - Gen Pectoraly Puller

Team Mallory.

Registard Program PrivilegeCheker's Avatar
    PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PrivilegeCheker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MetalLover View Post
    Lmao anime cucks and waifus mad that All American Hero Superman would twist up their Goku ******* like a sparkly pretzel
    Now now anime isn't all they watch bro. They are also diehard My little pony fans.
    Take me to Band Camp, where the real Miscers are.
    - Gen Pectoraly Puller

Team Mallory.

Everydang u do is balloon 20Mavs11's Avatar
    20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 20Mavs11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    JJ Abrams set the bar not necessarily high, but just in a different spot.

Like super hero movies were like children films, they aren't created to win any oscars. They're created simply for entertainment. After the Dark Knight series (which I happen to really like), the bar was moved. Now all super hero films have to be extremely serious and have extreme depth.

I haven't seen the movie, but all of my 80s and early 90s bros can agree with me when I say this, this movie was made to be a hit at BlockBuster. It's one that you see as a kid and ask your mom to rent it.
    [Dallas Cowboys][Dallas Mavericks][Texas Rangers][TCU*NCAA][DFW Crew]
    [Law of Attraction Crew]

There are glowies on the misc now. Don't fall for the bait.

Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    enough with the superhero movies... its too fkn much srs.

The batman trilogy by Nolan was the only quality superhero movies i have seen and daredevil on Netflix is good as well... the rest is garbage stupid one liners every 5 seconds and repetitive story lines, over done special effects and people actually get so hyped up over how 'good' the next one will be.
    * Forever Alone Crew *

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Gameover89 View Post
    enough with the superhero movies... its too fkn much srs.

The batman trilogy by Nolan was the only quality superhero movies i have seen and daredevil on Netflix is good as well... the rest is garbage stupid one liners every 5 seconds and repetitive story lines, over done special effects and people actually get so hyped up over how 'good' the next one will be.
    The Dark Knight Rises was pretty chitty TBH. I mean it wasn't bad, but it was as if Nolan tried to hard to turn it into a cliche Disney Marvel type of superhero movie.

If it makes you feel any better. One of the preview trailers before BvS was Ghostbusters and as soon as the trailer started there were several audible groans from the audience I was with. There seems to be a general consensus that the movie is going to be chit.

JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just got back from seeing the movie and I'll give you my honest 100 percent opinion. The movie relies on way too much back story in order for the viewer to really understand it. They skip over Batmans entire history, assuming the audience already knows what was going on, they skip over 18 months with nothing explained, and they just shove a tiny superman mishap into a huge global disaster when in the grand scheme of things was actually pretty small and stupid. Ben Affleck was very good as Batman and I liked his rendition almost as much as Bales, however we need to see more of him. Henry Cavill is okay as Superman and thats being generous. He tries to act tough but in reality I don't feel the emotion that Ben gave off. Jesse Eisenberg provided an interesting take on Lex Luthor. His character was playing everyone the whole time and it will heavily depend on the future movies. Wonder Woman was the only other character depicted as the others were legit shown in quick 15 second videos and were super small.

The main problem with the movie like I said before is that they blew their load way too quickly and they should have taken the Marvel approach to the film. There was way too many underlying stories that weren't explained (like the lex luthor writing on checks was just lame).

What they should of done was make a stand alone Batman film called "The Dark Knight Returns" which plays off the Nolan Trilogy in which Gotham is in the near future and Robin watches over the city while Batman has spent time away from the crime scence. The Joker reappears and causes havoc to wreak out and he wants Batman to come back. He unleashes a wave of terror in some scheme that forces Robin to turn cruel and begin to kill and harm others to get things back under control. Superman begins to intervene and protect gotham as well. Batman catches wind and comes back from retirement to stop robin and put an end to the joker. He's pissed that Superman has taken his place. Once batman returns, the joker steals robin and tortures him to near death and makes him resent batman for leaving him when robin needed his guidance the most. Stuff happens and it ends with Batman trying to convince Robin to not kill the joker. Robin spares the joker only to be killed by superman moments later and this sends robin wild and he becomes the new younger joker we see in suicide squad. Batman resents superman for intervening and killing the joker and destroying robin. The Movie ends with batman angry at superman as he flies away.

The other movie released is from the point of view of superman which chronicles his life as a news reporter for the daily planet. He looks up old articles of the Batman and sees a cruel sadistic approach to justice but admires his work. He is aware of Robin and makes a note to check in on him to make sure things don't get out of control. As he checks in on gotham from time to time, he's also fighting the civil battle resulting from his attack on metropolis from destroying and killing a bunch of people. He's become an enemy and this toppled with the joker running on a rampage in gotham that threatens to spread to Metropolis has him stressed out. We look at lex luthor and his whole background and what not, we get to see the small appearances of the flash, wonder woman, cyborg, and aquaman through his research. He makes underground deals to ensure his success but he has not found kryptonite yet. He resurrects Zod and dresses him up as Bizarro and he begins to destroy metropolis and tarnish supermans reputation. Superman cannot defeat him as he is kryptonian as well. Batman who has been spending the last few months preparing to battle superman goes to confront him in the middle of a fight in metropolis only to find superman at the point of near death from the hands of bizzaro. Batman beats bizarro using a small piece of kryptonite he found while he was retired. He makes superman look like a pussy bitch and everyone worships batman as the true hero. Batman does more research and finds out that lois lane is the most saved person by superman and immediately makes a connection. He goes to her apartment and breaks in and causes her to scream. Superman appears almost immediately and goes to fight batman. Batman unleashes his last kryptonite and beats superman down, telling him that he was the reason robin was "dead" and that he needs to know what its like to have everything you've worked for destroyed. The movie ends with superman crawling on the ground as batman cuts the lights and flys out the window.

Now the movie line has Gotham liking Superman, and Metropolis liking Batman. Pretty much cue the events of BvS and change a few things and it would have been a lot better. Instead they made a piece of crap with way too much story in one movie.

Cliffs
    -Wall of Text
    -How the movies should have went
    *Mechanical Engineering Crew*
    *6'3" Master Race Crew*
    *6 Figs Crew*

"Because the thing about repairing, maintaining, and cleaning is it’s not an adventure. There’s no way to do it so wrong you might die. It’s just work. And the bottom line is, some people are okay going to work, and some people … well, some people would rather die. Each of us gets to choose.”

InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000) InfinityThor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If it makes you feel any better. One of the preview trailers before BvS was Ghostbusters and as soon as the trailer started there were several audible groans from the audience I was with. There seems to be a general consensus that the movie is going to be chit.
    Of course it's going to be chit, it's impossible for it to be good.

I feel like the Ghostbusters part of it is irrelevant, it could have been any type of movie, they just jammed together 4 "funny" female hollywood actors and likely the comedy will be entirely generic.

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just left the theater. This movie was an absolute crapfest. Zero emotional bond with any of the characters. I literally was laughing at the end when they were playing the bagpipes it was so cheesy and forced.

The big fight scene at the end looked like a remake of mighty joe young but with the cave troll from Lord of the Rings standing in. Literally SMH the effects were so cheesy.

I only counted two 'funny' lines in the film, one was after the cliche rescue where batman saves supermans mom, she makes a joke about his cape. Sat there stone faced both times. No levity at all. No humor. The movie took itself way too seriously and it never connected with me on any level.

Marvel has absolutely nothing to worry about from Justice League.

The Suicide Squad trailer was more entertaining than the entire BM vs SM feature.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JStrez View Post
    (like the lex luthor writing on checks was just lame).
    Spoiler!

However that is a good point now that you mentioned it. Batfleck pretty much stole the show, and it felt weird that he didn't have his own solo movie first before BvS.

Originally Posted by Kev1972 View Post
    Just left the theater. This movie was an absolute crapfest. Zero emotional bond with any of the characters. I literally was laughing at the end when they were playing the bagpipes it was so cheesy and forced.

The big fight scene at the end looked like a remake of mighty joe young but with the cave troll from Lord of the Rings standing in. Literally SMH the effects were so cheesy.

I only counted two 'funny' lines in the film, one was after the cliche rescue where batman saves supermans mom, she makes a joke about his cape. Sat there stone faced both times. No levity at all. No humor. The movie took itself way too seriously and it never connected with me on any level.

Marvel has absolutely nothing to worry about from Justice League.

The Suicide Squad trailer was more entertaining than the entire BM vs SM feature.
    I think thats the whole point of the DC movies is that its not choc full of "sitcom" level jokes every 5 minutes. If you watched Man of Steel you would have known what the general tone of the movie would be like.

and for those of you complaining about excessive CG, how the hell else would they animate live actors doing fantastical chit without using CG? Its pretty much an expected prerequisite when going into a superhero movie where the characters can fly and shoot beams of energy from their eyes....not unless you want a repeat of that god awful Superman Returns movie where superman doesn't even use his powers.
    Last edited by Maestro; 03-25-2016 at 12:41 AM.

nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwXfv25xJUw

BTW I just came back from watching it and its not nearly as bad as critics are saying it is. If you liked Man of Steel then you'll like this movie. Its got similar pacing. But when the action heats up....Holy chit its amazing. My only hangup was Eisenberg as Luthor...His acting was fine its just that the tried to "reinvent" Lex Luthors personality and its just odd that he acts completely different from what we expect Luthor to act like.
    I enjoyed MoS very much. And I think this movie will not be so bad at all.. in Norway it has received good reviews, typically 5/6 rating, srs.
    Actual viking crew
    Actually lift crew
    Currently no gf crew and gonna stay that way for some years now for self improvement/developement. Gotta learn me,

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think thats the whole point of the DC movies is that its not choc full of "sitcom" level jokes every 5 minutes. If you watched Man of Steel you would have known what the general tone of the movie would be like.
    They had one liners in this film, they just weren't humorous. Iron man/Robert Downey jr is just a much better actor than anyone in this film.

Michael Shannon was probably the best actor in Dawn of Justice, and all he did was play dead.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

Michael Shannon was probably the best actor in Dawn of Justice, and all he did was play dead.
    All he did was lay down and rot.

They had one liners in this film, they just weren't humorous. Iron man/Robert Downey jr is just a much better actor than anyone in this film.

I can only remember about 4 scenes throughout the entire movie where a character attempted to crack a joke or say something funny. In Age of Ultron (for example) every single character had about a half dozen quirky smart aleck remarks even while in the face of mortal danger.

death is the enemy BericDondarrion's Avatar
    BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BericDondarrion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thank fuk we got Suicide Squad, Apocalypse, Civil War and Doctor Strange left.
    When it all comes down
    There'll be nothing left to catch you but ground
    It's calling your name and filling your head
    With delusions of glory

Originally Posted by BericDondarrion View Post
    IDK, i'm getting bad vibes from Apocalypse.....but we'll see.

JSC90 is just really nice. (+1000) JSC90 is just really nice. (+1000) JSC90 is just really nice. (+1000) JSC90 is just really nice. (+1000) JSC90 is just really nice. (+1000) JSC90 is just really nice. (+1000) JSC90 is just really nice. (+1000) JSC90 is just really nice. (+1000) JSC90 is just really nice. (+1000) JSC90 is just really nice. (+1000) JSC90 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BericDondarrion View Post
    I'm calling it: Suicide Squad is going to be terrible.
    Texas A&M Class of 2015

Remember TheOchocinco33's Legendary Thread of June 3rd, 2012 (I was there)

PSN ID: The_Storm_Wraith (Dark Souls II & Bloodborne)

Praise the Sun Crew \o/

Originally Posted by JSC90 View Post
    It actually looks funny/witty. Pretty much the opposite of Dawn.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

No homo just good taste TwoNecklace's Avatar
    TwoNecklace is just really nice. (+1000) TwoNecklace is just really nice. (+1000) TwoNecklace is just really nice. (+1000) TwoNecklace is just really nice. (+1000) TwoNecklace is just really nice. (+1000) TwoNecklace is just really nice. (+1000) TwoNecklace is just really nice. (+1000) TwoNecklace is just really nice. (+1000) TwoNecklace is just really nice. (+1000) TwoNecklace is just really nice. (+1000) TwoNecklace is just really nice. (+1000)
    affleck definitely sipped the OJ for this film, looked farrkin jo00cy in the workout montage

dude playing lex was just lame imo, seemed like a miscer

YouAwareBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouAwareBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouAwareBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouAwareBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouAwareBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouAwareBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouAwareBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouAwareBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouAwareBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouAwareBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YouAwareBro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MetalLover View Post
    Lmao anime cucks and waifus mad that All American Hero Superman would twist up their Goku ******* like a sparkly pretzel
    saitama from one punch man would wreck superman.

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by YouAwareBro View Post
    saitama from one punch man would wreck superman.
    Lol you might as well speak gibberish. No one cares about the waifu cuck culture
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

ppantera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ppantera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ppantera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ppantera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ppantera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ppantera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ppantera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ppantera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ppantera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ppantera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ppantera has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Swept View Post
    Affleck should be used to it by now, he's put out a ton of chitty movies. It can't be worse than Daredevil

I liked daredevil. Maybe cause I saw it as a kid. I also really enjoyed evanescence being part of the soundtrack. Im going to have to rewatch it and give it a second thought.

ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000)
    Luckily for DC, Apocalypse looks like it will be the front runner for absolute superhero dog ****e this year.

BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrightonBomber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    IDK, i'm getting bad vibes from Apocalypse.....but we'll see.
    Yes Apocalypse looks like it's going to be another big disappointment but then that's what you get when you hire a director who has proven he can't deal with the material. Singer and Snyder need to be removed from these franchises they are not doing them justice.
    Bench -216lbs
    Squat - 268lbs
    Deadlift - 375lbs
    OHP - 134lbs

but please, call me chr- KILLdante's Avatar
    KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JSC90 View Post
    Nah if anything Leto is gonna save it.

Yes I am fanboying.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." - Thomas Jefferson