Closed Thread
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Hornyguyluv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hornyguyluv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hornyguyluv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hornyguyluv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hornyguyluv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hornyguyluv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hornyguyluv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hornyguyluv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hornyguyluv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hornyguyluv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hornyguyluv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Calling out Succeeded for frauding about his best friend and girlfriend

Edit: Succeeded's tearful, partial confession on page 8

I've called Succeeded out in two threads, because his threads had plot holes and contradictions, and I strongly feel that Succeeded has frauded about his personal life. No one probably cares, but he keeps making threads, so here we are. Two threads indicated this frauding, which were "Bestfriend was Cheated on. Srs (Pics)" (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=170824981) and "Rate my Girlfriend (Pic)" (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=170866561)

First contradiction (in this thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=170824981)

Seriously....every time i went over his house and she was over i would always have a disgusted look on my face. she would sit on the sofa with her dirty barefeet cross legged watching stupid sitcoms eating food, she was always eating either ice-cream or fast food when i came over, her laugh was annoying too, like an obese women laugh.
    He knows what his friend's ex looks like, but posted a picture of Amy Schumer claiming that
    Originally Posted by Succeeded View Post
    This is what i think shes looks like
    He couldn't remember what his friend's gf looked like until he saw a photo of her to remind him, but why did he have to think about what she looked like? He's seen her, quite a bit apparently.

I called him out and his response was:

Go ahead and say your chit, i've been going on with him and her for 2 months with past threads. Why would i give personal info on this site?
    Well, Succeded, you did post pictures of your friend, his gf, and your new gf. Also, you have a picture of yourself in your avi. No one asked for personal information, though. The response seemed defensive...

He then posted this response:
    sorry for sounding defensive! its just that i've been called out before on threads and always had to prove the nay sayers wrong.
    Oh, you’ve proved people wrong? Do it again here, in this thread.

Second contradiction, March 16th:
    Im so angry because your post is so right. i think im gonna stay single for a bit longer now. srs, can't believe this chit man...now i have to go over his house and try helping him. He called off work for the rest of this week too.
    This was a response to another poster berating that so-called friend's ex-girlfriend. Based on this response, Succeeded is single for the time being. Well, until he made his thread about his new gf...March 20th:
    We started dating last week. i made a thread about her before.
    Oh, you started dating last week? Not just a few days ago; like, last week? You said you wanted to stay single a little longer.

I made this comment in his “new gf” thread:

Originally Posted by Hornyguyluv View Post
    Sounds like OP is lusting over the girl instead of beaming with pride for his girlfriend. I’m calling BS on this story: This girl is not OP’s girlfriend. OP is eager to post pics of his “girlfriend”, which suggests some form of insecurity. If she’s beautiful, you don’t go around asking others what they think of her. Why would OP make up a story about a gf? It’s clear he wants to feel good about himself and receive indirect validation when his peers approve of his “girlfriend”, or at least of the pics he plucked off ******** or Instagram. If they like her, they like OP and have respect for him.

I’ve seen a face picture of OP and he looks good, but I do think she’s out of his league. That, and his posting style confirms my theory.
    Succeeded never responded back. He logged in early this morning, as well as when I posted this thread.

I’ve seen him make threads going multiple pages, dealing with topics mostly about women; people seem to like him. He may have gotten excited about those threads possibly giving him credibility, so to capitalize on his newfound popularity, he makes up a story about a handsome, fit friend having his heart broken up, then a story about obtaining a new girlfriend who other posters gush over.

This dude posts a lot. He makes false stories up more often than he faps. Actually, he probably doesn’t fap because he orgasms upon seeing the validation he receives from those threads, the “gj mate” and “she’s hot” comments. Reading the comments in his threads is also the only time he orgasms, because he has no girlfriend.

Perhaps Succeeded is telling the truth of his girlfriend and best friend. Only one way to find out: Succeeded, post pics of you and and your new gf together, and while you’re at it, post pics of you and your giraffe-necked friend together. Succeeded has posted pictures of his best friend and new girlfriend before, so he shouldn’t be weary of posting new pics.

I’ll ask for a month ban if he posts (spoon) pics that confirms that the pics he posted is that of his friend and his new girlfriend. If Succeeded doesn’t post proof pics, well, he’s a confirmed fraud but I won’t ask him to take a ban. Succeeded has nothing to lose.

I don’t care for the dude, I'm not angry or jealous. I had some free time today, and because I’m a dick, I decided to make this thread.
    Last edited by Hornyguyluv; 03-22-2016 at 03:00 PM.

Hornyguyluv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hornyguyluv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hornyguyluv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hornyguyluv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hornyguyluv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hornyguyluv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hornyguyluv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hornyguyluv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hornyguyluv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hornyguyluv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hornyguyluv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here's the picture of his best friend:

Pic of his best friend and friend's ex-gf:

Pics of his new girlfriend:

Pill0wT4lk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pill0wT4lk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pill0wT4lk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pill0wT4lk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pill0wT4lk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pill0wT4lk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pill0wT4lk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pill0wT4lk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pill0wT4lk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pill0wT4lk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pill0wT4lk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why would someone fuking care about this chit?

jeffJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jeffJJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    didnt read but,

the misc is serious business

FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    STRONG.

Edit:

Spot sold to YOURE A FUKING WHITE MALE, INC
    Last edited by FlexLex; 03-22-2016 at 12:39 PM.
    Phila crew
    Healthcare Crew

YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Originally Posted by jeffJJ View Post
    didnt read but,

the misc is serious business
    Read the OP, I'm not angry or jealous. I have some free time at the moment, hence the thread

Originally Posted by Pill0wT4lk View Post
    It's amusing

Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here's the picture of his best friend:

.Bonecrshr #3

It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them

Datsek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Datsek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Datsek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Datsek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Datsek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Datsek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Datsek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Datsek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Datsek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Datsek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Datsek has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I always thought it was pretty obvious that he was trolling?

Pill0wT4lk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pill0wT4lk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pill0wT4lk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pill0wT4lk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pill0wT4lk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pill0wT4lk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pill0wT4lk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pill0wT4lk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pill0wT4lk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pill0wT4lk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pill0wT4lk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Read the OP, I'm not angry or jealous. I have some free time at the moment, hence the thread

It's amusing
    succeedded is the biggest ******* ever, he literally does anything for reps it's crazy

Pown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I read the whole fking thing and still dont understand

anyways in on neg train if hes lying. Fkkng hate frauds
    NHL Team - Ottawa Senators
    -Rawdog or nodog crew-
    -Savior of mobile brahs-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164254151&page=2
    -Proudmanlet is my hero crew-

LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Pown View Post

Pretty much sums up why I entered the thread
    Disclaimer: All posts made by [LtGoose] are works of satire. By reading this you agree to absolve the author of any and all liability.

Originally Posted by Datsek View Post
    I always thought it was pretty obvious that he was trolling?
    I'd like to think so, but he used the srs tag on one thread and displayed a defensive attitude

Originally Posted by Pown View Post

He's making up elaborate stories for attention.

TradingDreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) TradingDreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) TradingDreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) TradingDreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) TradingDreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) TradingDreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) TradingDreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) TradingDreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) TradingDreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) TradingDreams will become famous soon enough. (+50) TradingDreams will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know Im new here, but I was under the impression that it was ok to fraud here if you werent asking for money???

Sarcasm!
    "Everyone gets what they're looking for in the market."

-Unknown

fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fox994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cliffs

Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000) Stynieke is a name known to all. (+5000)
    never believed any of his stories tbh. But I guess because he has such high reps (no idea how/when that happened), miscers are pretty quick to hop on his cock
    Surviving negtrain victim - 2014 ~Never Forget
    Heats up the room to atleast 25 degrees everywhere he goes crew

2.5/10 flaccid to 9/10 erect penis crew

☆★★☆ Gita Hadizadeh - PERSONAL 10/10. One day she'll be mine, don't care what age etc etc ☆★★☆

gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunshow101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Pill0wT4lk View Post
    this. counldnt give a single solitary ****.
    buys picture frames with stock photos of happy families and hangs them in house so i feel like i have friends crew.

extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extreme88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    strong everything fuk

PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think I know what the real problem here is OP. If you wanted him to treat your hairy holes like he would to a girl all you had to do was ask. This is just pathetic, even for a ******* as c0ckhungry as you man.
    *** Dawn Patrol Crew ***

Rustle me = get repped

Originally Posted by PisseninMisc View Post
    I think I know what the real problem here is OP. If you wanted him to treat your hairy holes like he would to a girl all you had to do was ask. This is just pathetic, even for a ******* as c0ckhungry as you man.
    I'm not gay, but the "guyluv" part of my username probably makes other think I am

Originally Posted by Stynieke View Post
    never believed any of his stories tbh. But I guess because he has such high reps (no idea how/when that happened), miscers are pretty quick to hop on his cock
    Yeah, he was online when I made this thread so he's likely seen this thread. I won't detective his photos because he added lines/dots to them, but I can read between the lines of his posts.

PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm not gay, but the "guyluv" part of my username probably makes other think I am
    lmao actually commented without looking at your username. Repped for accepting your true nature as a d1cklovin homo.
    *** Dawn Patrol Crew ***

Rustle me = get repped

LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LukeTAn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this happened
    Everything I post is 100% false and should not be taken seriously. It in no way reflects my viewpoints and/or morals.

Habitual line stepper BearTactics's Avatar
    BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearTactics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't follow the cal out at all, but I've always had my doubts about him. The dude has elaborate story after elaborate story happen to him, but he does back it up for the most part of I'm being honest. In on train just because today is the day the Misc cockroaches get exterminated obvi. If you're frauding, better take cover for a bit
    Bald head scallywag

TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dam brah you in that detective time

Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mehhzyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First CickSunt, now Succeeded.

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪ I was part of the 2016 Ultra Thread Crew ♪ (‿ˠ‿)
    ASOT Crew

FOMD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FOMD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FOMD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FOMD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FOMD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FOMD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FOMD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FOMD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FOMD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FOMD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FOMD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Interdasting. In4 response

FOR MEDICAL USE ONLY MareeWanna's Avatar
    MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MareeWanna has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    didn't read yet, but will read later, so no tldr, still gonna read, unless this thread gets deleted, then I won't be able to read it anymore lol
    #1 Warriors Hater
    2015-2016 Golden State Warriors *Biggest Chokers Of All Time*
    We Are One Against The Warriors

Cubs Fan since the 7th Inning of Game 7
    Go Cubs Go

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Ayudha View Post
    Classic Ayudha.
    RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

Originally Posted by BearTactics View Post
    I don't follow the cal out at all, but I've always had my doubts about him. The dude has elaborate story after elaborate story happen to him, but he does back it up for the most part of I'm being honest. In on train just because today is the day the Misc cockroaches get exterminated obvi. If you're frauding, better take cover for a bit
    The callout is that Succeeded is not dating the girl whose pictures he posted, and his best friend did not break up with a whale. Maybe some other guy did, but not Succeeded's best friend

Originally Posted by MareeWanna View Post
    didn't read yet, but will read later, so no tldr, still gonna read, unless this thread gets deleted, then I won't be able to read it anymore lol
    Won't delete the thread, I'm waiting for his response.

Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mikerub has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    naw