IamBackJack is on a distinguished road. (+10) IamBackJack is on a distinguished road. (+10) IamBackJack is on a distinguished road. (+10) IamBackJack is on a distinguished road. (+10) IamBackJack is on a distinguished road. (+10) IamBackJack is on a distinguished road. (+10) IamBackJack is on a distinguished road. (+10) IamBackJack is on a distinguished road. (+10) IamBackJack is on a distinguished road. (+10) IamBackJack is on a distinguished road. (+10) IamBackJack is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lightbulb Best Joint Supplements to Take With Animal Flex

Hi All,

I have been taking Animal Flex for over six months. I am still experiencing recurring shoulder pain in my shoulders.

I know good tight form is critical to minimising shoulder injuries, but is there something I could take along with animal flex to help repair and keep my shoulders and joints healthy?

Perhaps Collagen or higher does of certain ingredients?

I am also taking high doses of Nordic Natural Ultimate Omega fish oils
    Thanks

VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Have you attacked the problem at the source? Checked form, made sure to warm up rotator cuff thoroughly before working out, had soft tissue work (such as A.R.T. or Graston) done on the problem area?

If you've already taken care of all that, cissus is an excellent ingredient for joint health. Look into something like PEScience GenoFlex or iForce Joint Help. GenoFlex, along with cissus, also adds ApresFlex (extremely pure boswellia extract...boswellia is a LOX inhibitor so acts as an anti-inflammatory and reduces pain) and passion fruit seed extract (stimulates collagen production). Early feedback on GenoFlex has people seeing improvement in as little as a week. Joint Help is cissus and Paractin, which like ApresFlex, will help with more immediate relief. Either of those are worth considering, once you take care of the root of the problem.
    Olympus Labs Representative

Olympus Lyfestyle: https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/olympus-lyfestyle.html

ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VO2Maxima View Post
    Have you attacked the problem at the source? Checked form, made sure to warm up rotator cuff thoroughly before working out, had soft tissue work (such as A.R.T. or Graston) done on the problem area?

If you've already taken care of all that, cissus is an excellent ingredient for joint health. Look into something like PEScience GenoFlex or iForce Joint Help. GenoFlex, along with cissus, also adds ApresFlex (extremely pure boswellia extract...boswellia is a LOX inhibitor so acts as an anti-inflammatory and reduces pain) and passion fruit seed extract (stimulates collagen production). Early feedback on GenoFlex has people seeing improvement in as little as a week. Joint Help is cissus and Paractin, which like ApresFlex, will help with more immediate relief. Either of those are worth considering, once you take care of the root of the problem.
    I agree with this, do you know the source of the injury?

I just started taking Flexatril so I can't comment on how effective it is just yet.
    Continually searching for that elusive runners high!

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #53 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #41 ||---||

showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) showjo1josh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As far as a joint supp animal flex is a pretty good one and of course a joint supp is not going to be a miracle and heal your injuries. A joint supp will help prevent joint pain and joint issues. If its a pre existing injury then you might just have to rest it or go see a doctor.

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Blue star joint armour
    Legit as joint sups get
    50% of my posts are 100% factual

Kennysvgp08 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kennysvgp08 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kennysvgp08 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kennysvgp08 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kennysvgp08 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kennysvgp08 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kennysvgp08 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kennysvgp08 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kennysvgp08 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kennysvgp08 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kennysvgp08 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by IamBackJack View Post
    Hi All,

I have been taking Animal Flex for over six months. I am still experiencing recurring shoulder pain in my shoulders.

I know good tight form is critical to minimising shoulder injuries, but is there something I could take along with animal flex to help repair and keep my shoulders and joints healthy?

Perhaps Collagen or higher does of certain ingredients?

I am also taking high doses of Nordic Natural Ultimate Omega fish oils
    Thanks
    You may want to check out some videos by Alan thrall where he speaks well on these topics. I know I had anterior pelvic tilt and that was what was causing my shoulder pain.
    COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW

Spinal fused T-10

As of 1/21/16
    B: 240
    S: 320
    D: 420

My story from a broken back to joining the 1,000 pound club:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168613003

Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Personally I liked flexible from
    Formutech, but if flex isn't doing the job you might want to see a doctor as to why. Flex is pretty encompassing.
    If you not feeling the burn your not pushing hard enough.
    "Don't talk about it, be about it" MK
    Change, Challenge, Compete

hustlehard3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hustlehard3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hustlehard3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hustlehard3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hustlehard3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hustlehard3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hustlehard3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hustlehard3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hustlehard3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hustlehard3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hustlehard3r is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by showjo1josh View Post
    As far as a joint supp animal flex is a pretty good one and of course a joint supp is not going to be a miracle and heal your injuries. A joint supp will help prevent joint pain and joint issues. If its a pre existing injury then you might just have to rest it or go see a doctor.
    Seconded
    545/385/625 @ 188

IamBackJack is on a distinguished road. (+10) IamBackJack is on a distinguished road. (+10) IamBackJack is on a distinguished road. (+10) IamBackJack is on a distinguished road. (+10) IamBackJack is on a distinguished road. (+10) IamBackJack is on a distinguished road. (+10) IamBackJack is on a distinguished road. (+10) IamBackJack is on a distinguished road. (+10) IamBackJack is on a distinguished road. (+10) IamBackJack is on a distinguished road. (+10) IamBackJack is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thank you for the insightful feedback!

I am willing to to try a.r.t. and/or Graston. I have seen a doc regarding both shoulders in the past. Here is what they said:

Right shoulder:
    MRI indicated it was bicep tendon. The pain has come and gone in the past and comes from the front of the shoulder (anterior delt). I feel it most when pressing, seconded by doing pull ups.

Left shoulder:
    MRI indicated ACT issues. I had a cortisone shot and it made a world of difference for over 6 months. Now the pain comes and goes but my right side is bothering me the most at the moment.

Any thoughts on wether Graston or ART is better for my issues?

I am going to try Genoflex
    Thanks

Originally Posted by Kennysvgp08 View Post
    You may want to check out some videos by Alan thrall where he speaks well on these topics. I know I had anterior pelvic tilt and that was what was causing my shoulder pain.
    I have seen most of Alan Thrall's YouTube videos but missed this one entitled "Bench Bigger: fix your broken shoulders" as it was posted by Omarlsuf.

I tried testing my tightness as per the video (4min 10secs) by bending my arm 90 degrees, putting it behind my back and twisting my wrist. The left arm wasn't a problem but my right arm is so tight I can't even put it flat against my back!

Shocking!!!

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I definitely recommend seeking out some resources to address the problem rather than searching for supplements solely to mask the issue; during the year I spent working for a pretty committed powerlifting company, and also being a pretty committed powerlifter, I learned that addressing issues and doing "pre"-habilitation exercises to avoid common problems in the first place was much better than taking a joint supplement, putting on liniment, a million sleeves or cuffs, et cetera.

That being said, I really liked ParActin (from iForce Joint Help) when I had a commitment like a meet and was just beat down from training, and knew it probably wouldn't get better until after competition. PES's new Genoflex (did I get that right?) also looks solid, you can trust what they bring to the table. I believe Scivation also has a great product coming out that I was fortunate enough to beta test (it may already be out, I'm a bit behind due to my school schedule).
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.

Powered by Ben & Jerry's.

bri88col is a name known to all. (+5000) bri88col is a name known to all. (+5000) bri88col is a name known to all. (+5000) bri88col is a name known to all. (+5000) bri88col is a name known to all. (+5000) bri88col is a name known to all. (+5000) bri88col is a name known to all. (+5000) bri88col is a name known to all. (+5000) bri88col is a name known to all. (+5000) bri88col is a name known to all. (+5000) bri88col is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Cheftepesh View Post
    Formutech, but if flex isn't doing the job you might want to see a doctor as to why. Flex is pretty encompassing.
    I love Flexible too...maybe try Joint Help from I Force..has Paractin which may help quite a bit
    www.********.com/Oldmanmuscle
    www.Instagram.com/cobri66
    www.twitter.com/bric882009

I looked into GenoFlex and it looks great!!!

Unfortunately I couldn't order it here in the UK yet. I can order iForce Joint Help.

VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VO2Maxima has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thank you for the insightful feedback!

I am willing to to try a.r.t. and/or Graston. I have seen a doc regarding both shoulders in the past. Here is what they said:

Right shoulder:
    MRI indicated it was bicep tendon. The pain has come and gone in the past and comes from the front of the shoulder (anterior delt). I feel it most when pressing, seconded by doing pull ups.

Left shoulder:
    MRI indicated ACT issues. I had a cortisone shot and it made a world of difference for over 6 months. Now the pain comes and goes but my right side is bothering me the most at the moment.

Any thoughts on wether Graston or ART is better for my issues?

I am going to try Genoflex
    Thanks
    I generally use a combination of both pin-and-stretch (which is what A.R.T. is based on, I can't *legally* call it A.R.T. since you have to recertify every year for several thousand dollars) along with instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization (Graston falls in this category), along with ischemic compression, in my office, depending on the area and what I think is most appropriate. A lot of times, I'll use all three on a given area, going after different muscles in that area with one or more technique, and I've had good results doing so. I can't really make that call without seeing you in person, but I will say that both techniques can be very effective for soft tissue dysfunction. If you find a chiropractor or physical therapist who specializes in sports injuries and soft tissue work, they can probably help you.

Unfortunately I couldn't order it here in the UK yet. I can order iForce Joint Help.
    You can't get GenoFlex in the UK? Let me look into that for you...

Apparently different warehouses get things at different rates. Hopefully you guys have access to it soon, because it's a very solid supp. Joint Help is no slouch either though, I think that'll help, along with the rehab stuff mentioned earlier.

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bigdumogre View Post
    Blue star joint armour
    Legit as joint sups get
    OP... if it's cartilage related, Joint Armour. ^^^ ... and it can be found in the UK.
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Gym God View Post
    OP... if it's cartilage related, Joint Armour. ^^^ ... and it can be found in the UK.
    Great product.

andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrewwww has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Blue Star Joint Armour
    Bulk Cissus
    Hydrolysed Collagen + Curcumin
    High dose EPA/DHA

Dont forget to REST+ICE get some deep massage/ART work, graston is a great technique along with a good chiropractor for mobility
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/photos/view-user-photos/158620

kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd consult with a doctor if I were you. As far as supplements, there is no direct answer. Maybe your'e vitamin d or calcium deficient.
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative
    Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com

Fuel Your Ambition!

ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000) ajej4780 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Cheftepesh View Post
    Yeah this stuff works great.
    Available to Rep!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?" - Romans 8:31

Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cissus is my go-to. USPlabs or primaforce are great
    ********* I like cats crew *********
    ********* I like dogs crew **********

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Animal Flex is pretty legit, the only thing I'd highly consider adding to it would be paractin which is found in Joint Help. Very superior ingredient for joint pain. Have you met with a physician?

Mike
    ….

Apparently different warehouses get things at different rates. Hopefully you guys have access to it soon, because it's a very solid supp. Joint Help is no slouch either though, I think that'll help, along with the rehab stuff mentioned earlier.
    Thank you all for the advice!!!

I ordered Joint Help and all I can say is WOW!!! Great Advice!!! Within a week my shoulders were feeling better and I have been taking animal flex for over 6 months! I am now 2/3 through a bottle of Joint Help and all my shoulder pain is alleviated!

QUICK QUESTION PLEASE:
    Is it safe to take Joint Help daily? I wasn't sure if taking the ParActin for so long was safe. I believe Cissus is fine.

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thank you all for the advice!!!

I ordered Joint Help and all I can say is WOW!!! Great Advice!!! Within a week my shoulders were feeling better and I have been taking animal flex for over 6 months! I am now 2/3 through a bottle of Joint Help and all my shoulder pain is alleviated!

QUICK QUESTION PLEASE:
    Is it safe to take Joint Help daily? I wasn't sure if taking the ParActin for so long was safe. I believe Cissus is fine.

THANK YOU ALL AGAIN
    No issue with taking Joint Help every day.

Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    make sure you're doing a good warmup and prehab/rehab work. I take Joint help or flexible with my animal flex plus fish oil
    IG: kenneth_prime