Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Registered User wannabetoughguy's Avatar
    wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Do you guys have grad degrees?

I got an undergrad in Geology two years ago... Was a project engineer for a construction company and did nothing Geology related... In the process of receiving my teaching certification. I'm in El Paso, TX, is their any work in O & G in Midland for me? Strongly considering teaching secondary education.
    Just Bleed

Interstellar Crew

Married Crew

SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by wannabetoughguy View Post
    Do you guys have grad degrees?

I got an undergrad in Geology two years ago... Was a project engineer for a construction company and did nothing Geology related... In the process of receiving my teaching certification. I'm in El Paso, TX, is their any work in O & G in Midland for me? Strongly considering teaching secondary education.
    Yes, I have an MS in structural geology.

Since I don't investigate/work with complex hard rock formations anymore, I am the computer modeling guy where I work. I use Visual MODflow Flex nearly everyday. Fukin love modflow.
    Opeth, Vai, and Lamb of God enthusiast.

Zipper Suited Sun God Ironmanlet's Avatar
    Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SilverSpork View Post

PM me. I can maybe help you.

do you really give a chit about giving this guy a job, or are you simply trying to elevate yourself and perceived image on the misc?

what exactly can you do for him?
    I only read thread titles and my own posts.

cVc (OIF/OEF): *Retired*
    Sorry for perfect english; I have a degree.

“The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.“

PS: Don't eat poop, just don't let the idea of it stop you from living life to its fullest.

SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ironmanlet View Post
    do you really give a chit about giving this guy a job, or are you simply trying to elevate yourself and perceived image on the misc?

what exactly can you do for him?
    Yeah, I do. Geo jobs have been hard as hell to find over the past year.

What I can do for him is none of your business.

Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah, I do. Geo jobs have been hard as hell to find over the past year.

What I can do for him is none of your business.
    lol at transparent fraudin.

you are trying to hook up a random guy on the internet who's qualifications you are not even sure of.

get ****ed.

“The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.“

PS: Don't eat poop, just don't let the idea of it stop you from living life to its fullest.

ya I'm a fraud.

ya I'm a fraud.
    I know. you made that clear.

you are trying to hook up a random guy on the internet who's qualifications you are not even sure of.

get ****ed.
    Can you explain why you would possibly care? Military man?

shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I got so much man. I'm ripped on my medicinal hippie lettuce.

I started off out of school with an MS in structural geology, worked in oil and gas for two years.

Then got out of oil and gas, and have for the past 6 years, been an environmental consultant for EPA and MDEQ.
    Whos Koolaid do you drink more? Oil and gas companies or Environmentalists.

Seems like Oil and gas companies are paying your bills, but surely you would need some concern for the environment/water if thats your job.
    "Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    - Dale Carnegie

- rep animal loving threads on site.

565x1 deadlif (now 675)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmWh2TQkWAY
    535x1 ATG squat- *****://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33BUVmD0p2Q
    375x1 bench- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpwBQyN6q3w
    230x1 OHP- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OPHi0_qgIQ
    videos r old

colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000) colonelcross is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I got a MS in geological engineering. Wut do? What is a viable job market for me to aim for? I probably need to go get some certs and take a few more classes so I actually know wtf I'm talking about. I had a hydrology class in grad school and it blew my mind. I think I'd like getting into that field. Advice?
    "A pint of sweat, saves a gallon of blood" - General George S. Patton

Can you explain why you would possibly care? Military man?
    I don't care. I am just calling you out for blatant bull****.

some random guy responds to you on a thread (could be anyone, with literally no quals) and your immediate response is to show the misc how much 'pull' you have in the field by offering him something that you (let's be honest) cannot pull off.

just answer the question. What exactly can you do for him? Like when he emails you, what will you do?

do you have hiring approval? if so will you just hire this random guy off the internet?

lol, please, you are just trying to appear to be more than you are.

Originally Posted by shortharry01 View Post
    Whos Koolaid do you drink more? Oil and gas companies or Environmentalists.

Seems like Oil and gas companies are paying your bills, but surely you would need some concern for the environment/water if thats your job.
    I am a consultant for EPA and state regulatory agencies. I hate environmentalist, most of them have no idea.

Oil and gas companies do not pay my bills. I work for a private firm, that is contracted out by EPA and mostly MDEQ.

Of course I care about the health and safety of humans and ecology. That is the BASE of my role. Do not confuse me with government agencies. No matter what I/we recommend as consultants, it doesn't matter if financial gains supersede human health.

buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What are the odds of the Mississippi River running backwards again in our lifetime?
    ʙ ᴜ ᴄ ᴋ ᴇ ʏ ᴇ ✭ ɴ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ

I don't care. I am just calling you out for blatant bull****.

some random guy responds to you on a thread (could be anyone, with literally no quals) and your immediate response is to show the misc how much 'pull' you have in the field by offering him something that you (let's be honest) cannot pull off.

just answer the question. What exactly can you do for him? Like when he emails you, what will you do?

do you have hiring approval? if so will you just hire this random guy off the internet?

lol, please, you are just trying to appear to be more than you are.
    OK, I'll take pics of my certs when I'm back in the office next week lol.

You really think I'm frauding? Ask me anything.

Zca4 is just really nice. (+1000) Zca4 is just really nice. (+1000) Zca4 is just really nice. (+1000) Zca4 is just really nice. (+1000) Zca4 is just really nice. (+1000) Zca4 is just really nice. (+1000) Zca4 is just really nice. (+1000) Zca4 is just really nice. (+1000) Zca4 is just really nice. (+1000) Zca4 is just really nice. (+1000) Zca4 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ya I'm a fraud.
    You claim to have a PG in Florida, but do not know what ASBOG is. I'm not inferring anything, but that is very suspicious.

Originally Posted by Zca4 View Post
    You claim to have a PG in Florida, but do not know what ASBOG is. I'm not inferring anything, but that is very suspicious.
    ok bud

FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ITT: OP argues about credentials online, still hasnt answered my Flint question
    Phila crew
    Healthcare Crew

OK, I'll take pics of my certs when I'm back in the office next week lol.

You really think I'm frauding? Ask me anything.
    I have asked you a question but you keep avoiding it.

What are you going to do for him exactly? what 'authority' or 'pull' do you have in the field where you can help out this guy? why are you compelled to help out some random guy on the internet who's qual you are not even sure of?

(protip: the answer to my questions including the reason you keep ignoring them is you do not have such authority and you are misc e-stating)

Originally Posted by FlexLex View Post
    what is your question you kunt?

shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shortharry01 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am a consultant for EPA and state regulatory agencies. I hate environmentalist, most of them have no idea.

Oil and gas companies do not pay my bills. I work for a private firm, that is contracted out by EPA and mostly MDEQ.

Of course I care about the health and safety of humans and ecology. That is the BASE of my role. Do not confuse me with government agencies. No matter what I/we recommend as consultants, it doesn't matter if financial gains supersede human health.
    based off your recommendations, whats the worst blatant disregard to human health you've seen for financial gains.
    "Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
    - Dale Carnegie

- rep animal loving threads on site.

565x1 deadlif (now 675)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmWh2TQkWAY
    535x1 ATG squat- *****://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33BUVmD0p2Q
    375x1 bench- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpwBQyN6q3w
    230x1 OHP- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OPHi0_qgIQ
    videos r old

the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have asked you a question but you keep avoiding it.

What are you going to do for him exactly? what 'authority' or 'pull' do you have in the field where you can help out this guy? why are you compelled to help out some random guy on the internet who's qual you are not even sure of?

(protip: the answer to my questions including the reason you keep ignoring them is you do not have such authority and you are misc e-stating)

Fuk we the spanish inquisition up in here? He said he can maybe help him, which any normal human would assume means something along the lines of he can point him to some companies that are still busy and may be interested in hiring.

Didn't see him post "PM me I'll absolutely get you a job in exchange for reps + head"

If you really thing he is full of chit ask him a question about his actual field?

Originally Posted by shortharry01 View Post
    based off your recommendations, whats the worst blatant disregard to human health you've seen for financial gains.
    Superfund site in NW Michigan. TCE dumped down old irrigation well during the 60's. TCE plume has been venting into lake MI for over 40 years. The beach bluff where the plume vents is composed of mostly TCE degradation products (vinyl chloride, etc), and is locating in a wealthy subdivision. Kids play on the beach year round. Currently in 5 year review processes with EPA.

Originally Posted by the[K]id View Post
    Fuk we the spanish inquisition up in here? He said he can maybe help him, which any normal human would assume means something along the lines of he can point him to some companies that are still busy and may be interested in hiring.

Didn't see him post "PM me I'll absolutely get you a job in exchange for reps + head"

If you really thing he is full of chit ask him a question about his actual field?
    my question applies to his field. It also just happens to apply to his position with relation to his field.

me asking specific questions about his behavior should not be compared to killing people because of their religious perspective. don't use exaggerated buzzwords. chit is ignorant af

Zca4 is just really nice. (+1000) Zca4 is just really nice. (+1000) Zca4 is just really nice. (+1000) Zca4 is just really nice. (+1000) Zca4 is just really nice. (+1000) Zca4 is just really nice. (+1000) Zca4 is just really nice. (+1000) Zca4 is just really nice. (+1000) Zca4 is just really nice. (+1000) Zca4 is just really nice. (+1000) Zca4 is just really nice. (+1000)
    http://asbog.org/states/fgh_states.htm#Florida

For people who do not know what I'm saying,

OP claims to have a professional geologist license in Florida. I ask for tips on taking the exam which is known as the ASBOG examination. There are two exams, one in the fundamentals of geology (FG) for your geologist in training certificate, or the practice of geology (PG) to become a professional geologist if you have five years of working experience.

Then, OP says he has never heard of ASBOG. Which clearly leads me to believe he was at least frauding on that one point.

OP claims to have a professional geologist license in Florida. I ask for tips on taking the exam which is known as the ASBOG examination. There are two exams, one in the fundamentals of geology (FG) for your geologist in training certificate, or the practice of geology (PG) to become a professional geologist if you have five years of working experience.

Then, OP says he has never heard of ASBOG. Which clearly leads me to believe he was at least frauding on that one point.
    to his benefit though, bro has some strong stats.

merlin physique for sure. (srs bro).

I am not familiar with the field. I am not going to speculate as to if you are or are not in that field. My doubt is that you have any kind of pull in the field where you can simply say a name and get them a job.

but keep on the regiment. **** is working for sure.

me asking specific questions about his behavior should not be compared to killing people because of their religious perspective. don't use exaggerated buzzwords. chit is ignorant af
    okay military bro. You obviously know nothing about fuk, so please fuk off silently you dumb moronic son of a kunt.

ya I'm a fake

the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the[K]id has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Care to tell us about your experience with Flint

Ask away.

okay.jpeg

Reading skills in this thread are off the chart, inb4 thread is derailed into what is wrong with the education system....

Back on topic, whats the real deal with fracking and coal seam gas and other similar extraction processes? Do they actually fuk up the water supplies in surrounding areas?

Originally Posted by the[K]id View Post
    okay.jpeg

Reading skills in this thread are off the chart, inb4 thread is derailed into what is wrong with the education system....

Back on topic, whats the real deal with fracking and coal seam gas and other similar extraction processes? Do they actually fuk up the water supplies in surrounding areas?
    Clearly misc wants to challenge my credentials, yet fails to ask me questions.

Besides military bro above lol. Love the action chopper avi brah!

BDSMF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDSMF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDSMF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDSMF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDSMF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDSMF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDSMF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDSMF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDSMF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDSMF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BDSMF is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Do you use metal rods to find water??
    BIG.D1ck.slanging.Mofo.crew
    Master Race Home Gym Crew