Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I know many vegans who don't preach their lifestyle. The 2% attention whores are always the loudest.
    Just like with atheists, most normal atheists do not give a **** if there is a God or not, a small % think they are above others simply because of their beliefs lmao.

I'm atheist btw.

meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by momason View Post
    because it's murder. if you don't think there's anything wrong with murder then don't be a hypocrite when I kill your children.

i'm also against carnivorous animals. funny how meat eaters who supposedly don't care about animals neg train me on this board in the past when I was vocal about killing all the meat eating animals.
    1) That is one of the worst analogies I've ever seen. Killing and eating another species = killing children of your own species?

2) Vegan logic: It's murder to eat meat but we should kill off carnivores.

Ignoring this guy, I agree being vegan is more environmentally sustainable and that we should probably reduce (not get rid of completely) meat consumption. IMO a perfect diet would be 95% vegan 5% meat (fish>chicken>red meat)

NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cjjlpsp View Post

Flexitarian is probably what you are if you wanted to slap a label on it
    that's the best way to describe it.

Schmyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Schmyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Schmyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Schmyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Schmyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Schmyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Schmyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Schmyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Schmyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Schmyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Schmyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Keep comparing yourselves to animals in the wild. I don't understand why we wouldn't hold ourselves to higher standards since we have the mental capacity to make decisions based on what we feel is right rather than using primal logic as an excuse. We can be just as healthy if not healthier on a vegan diet. It's simply selfish and lazy not to. You like the taste of meat too much to end the suffering of animals AND to help end the biggest cause of climate change. Deforestation for livestock and food for livestock is the biggest reason. The whole excuse of it being what we've done for thousands of years is a terrible excuse. We've done a lot of fuked up things for thousands of years before recently realizing that we probably shouldn't do it.

atg

Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jacobcapra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by trufflepigg View Post
    ^^ murder is taking a life and you won't sway my opinion on that one
    could care less what the law says, it's within my moral being to know that when I take a life, I've murdered something regardless of if it's an animal I will eat. Humans are animals bro. I'm also a bit of a hippy and just appreciate life, don't really understand your philosophies tbh I feel bad for you

maybe you will reincarnate as a cow

Not surprised you believe in reincarnation. Also good luck with your changing the definition of words.

'It doesn't mean that to me'

OK so you don't understand the meaning of the word, and use it incorrectly, got it.

Just say killing, instead of murdering. There is a perfectly appropriate word to use, rather than incorrectly using one that has more of a 'wow' factor.
    **Georgia Crew**
    **Mechanical Engineering Crew**
    **2018 Aesthetics Crew**

01/02/2018 - 202.2 lb.
    Current - 181.4 lb. (1/23/18)

emphasis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emphasis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emphasis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emphasis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emphasis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emphasis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emphasis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emphasis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emphasis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emphasis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) emphasis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I agree that there are those *******s that spread vegan stuff like propaganda. Like in their daily lives.. Unless you are part of a large group you shouldn't target individuals, only larger groups.

I became vegan about 3 months and a half ago. Why I did it? I always had the chits. no matter what. I took out dairy for a month, nothing. Took out rice, nothing. Lowered salt increased water, nothing. Would chit diarrhea 5-6 times a day for 2 years. So I thought one morning "Why haven't I tried taking meat out?"

Immediate solid turds. I've never been happier taking dumps. My love for a rare steak, or some sushi is totally out the window. Not even crave it. I have pizza all the time too. I order pizza without cheese, it actually tastes better than regular pizza. You can taste every bit of the pizza that way. There are millions of alternatives out there.

#1 polluter in the world is animal agriculture. So... that too. Or do you think the livestock is magically produced? They need to be fed, given water, and grown crops for to thrive and grow big.

I'm not a vegan where I go out to a restaurant and ask the waiter "hey do you have vegan options?" just read the menu. Or look at it before you go. It isn't that hard. If you're invited to eat out with friends just eat before hand and tell them you just ate. No one will judge you if you are really their friend. They will be supportive. People that aren't vegan are the biggest a-holes though. "MMM Look at this juicy steak, you want some?" No man I don't. And it isn't even funny it is just annoying. And I don't say "No I'm vegan." All I say is "No, Thank you!"

BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by JRT91 View Post
    I don't see how my argument about not needing to hunt is absurd since there is literally living proof that humans can do fine without meat i'm failing to see your logic here
    We started eating meat due to our larger brain capacity. Complex brains require a lot more energy to sustain. Consumption of red meat and fish is packed with much more energy per pound than fruits and vegetables, it is not even close. Just because people do "fine" on periodic periods without meat does not prove the concept. Denying yourself meat is to deny your biology and evolution.

The dog was in guiness world records ( not sure which year) but was called "bramble", I understand dogs eat meat in the wild but that's in keeping with what I stated about tribal people, killing animals as they are one of your only food sources is one thing, but for us who all buy stuff from the shops it isn't necessary there are thousands of people that are irrefutable proof of that. Anyway sorry I couldn't find a link for the old dog, as I said i don't have pets, nor would I force my lifestyle on them if i got any I heard about that dog and thought it was interesting.
    People can do what they want and I respect that. But understand that living as a vegan is not normal behavior for homo sapiens, nor should it be considered as such.
    ***Alabama Crimson Tide***

"Luck is when preparation meets opportunity." - Vince Lombardi

AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    my response to vegans: is it against the law though?

not illegal, not illegal
    do not read my posts and weep, i am not there i do not sleep
    i am the thousand greens that rep, i am the ban bet dutifully kept
    of memes and trolls in toasted breads, i am not there, i am not dead.

nogainnogain is a name known to all. (+5000) nogainnogain is a name known to all. (+5000) nogainnogain is a name known to all. (+5000) nogainnogain is a name known to all. (+5000) nogainnogain is a name known to all. (+5000) nogainnogain is a name known to all. (+5000) nogainnogain is a name known to all. (+5000) nogainnogain is a name known to all. (+5000) nogainnogain is a name known to all. (+5000) nogainnogain is a name known to all. (+5000) nogainnogain is a name known to all. (+5000)
    humans are apex predator
    /thread
    forgive English

5 miles a day, keeps the gain away

boxing crew

GTM50 is just really nice. (+1000) GTM50 is just really nice. (+1000) GTM50 is just really nice. (+1000) GTM50 is just really nice. (+1000) GTM50 is just really nice. (+1000) GTM50 is just really nice. (+1000) GTM50 is just really nice. (+1000) GTM50 is just really nice. (+1000) GTM50 is just really nice. (+1000) GTM50 is just really nice. (+1000) GTM50 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by gluon View Post
    lol what a completely illogical, immoral, heartless *******, thanks for proving that vegans are full of ****

children should be playing and learning, not working in mines, if you believe otherwise, your are scum.

so animal conditions are on the consumer and the manufacturer? but mistreatment of children is on the manufacturer but not the consumer?
    Originally Posted by BaconEggs View Post
    Fukin lol they complain about animal welfare while at the same time living a luxurious life based off exploiting poor people in China who commit suicide on the regular. You are not a special snowflake, every human being on earth is a selfish piece of sh!t because that's human nature. Stop craving attention.
    http://www.econlib.org/library/Colum...weatshops.html

Interesting read. Seems like there is various academic work done on this subject.

Anyone trying to make the transition to less meat in their diet, I encourage you to message me and I will share some go-to recipes I have been using.

KeyHolder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KeyHolder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KeyHolder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KeyHolder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KeyHolder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KeyHolder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KeyHolder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KeyHolder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KeyHolder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KeyHolder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KeyHolder is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by FitnessJake View Post
    Idc if somebody is vegan, but why try to make others feel bad about eating meat? Lol

If we didn't kill and eat animals, something else would. Simple as that, been doing it that way for thousands of years.
    Yeah, we'd all have died of starvation/our brains wouldn't have evolved as much as they have.

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by trufflepigg View Post
    ^^ murder is taking a life and you won't sway my opinion on that one
    could care less what the law says, it's within my moral being to know that when I take a life, I've murdered something regardless of if it's an animal I will eat. Humans are animals bro. I'm also a bit of a hippy and just appreciate life, don't really understand your philosophies tbh I feel bad for you

maybe you will reincarnate as a cow
    So you don't kill bacteria? Small organisms like insects? Plant life? Life is life, the earth is one giant mass with common ancestry and it's evolved so life consumes life on all levels. You're just upset when some of the life looks cute.
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000) Codyisback is just really nice. (+1000)
    Eating meat and eggs is natural (humans have been doing it for thousands of years), eating the amount of dairy people do today, probably not as much since if you think about it ancient tribes (50-100 people each) might have tied up a few cows to their camps for milk (which would have provided perhaps 2 gallons in total a day), enough for a small cup of milk each, but not near the level people consume today. But yeah, eating meat and eggs is natural, just not the way they're raised today.

Bleep9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bleep9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bleep9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bleep9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bleep9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bleep9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bleep9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bleep9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bleep9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bleep9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bleep9 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by seanb1979 View Post
    So you don't kill bacteria? Small organisms like insects? Plant life? Life is life, the earth is one giant mass with common ancestry and it's evolved so life consumes life on all levels.
    You're comparing bacteria to living, sentient beings? And most vegans are against the exploitation of animals and insects.. which is why a lot don't consume any honey products, etc.

You're just upset when some of the life looks cute.
    No I'm upset that intelligent, sentient beings are being tortured just so people can increase their cancer risk and cause damage to the environment

Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by vsportsguy View Post
    Vegans are modern day heroes (srs). This is coming from a non-vegan.

They are giving up personal pleasure, convenience, and taking on the backlash of the majority of the population for no personal gain. Granted, some of them do it solely for personal health, but most do it for ethical/environmental reasons simply because it's the right thing to do. If anybody says it isn't the most ethical way to live, they are uneducated or severely biased on the topic. Period.

It's only natural for the human ego to want to share it's triumphs and successes.

I have a lot of respect for vegans. I have even more respect for vegans don't need validation for their sacrifice.
    fuk that sht

those fuks care about about animals more than humans

if they were really as self-rightous as they claim they'd be doing humanitarian work

but theyre just a bunch of attention whores...
    "Take account of yourselves before your are brought to account."

“You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength” -Marcus Aurelius

MultiLiftHeavy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultiLiftHeavy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultiLiftHeavy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultiLiftHeavy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultiLiftHeavy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultiLiftHeavy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultiLiftHeavy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultiLiftHeavy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultiLiftHeavy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultiLiftHeavy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultiLiftHeavy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just looking at this rationally;

- Animals are living creatures, Plants are alive and are part of the animal kingdom/Earths Symbiosis
    - So its Ok to eat Plants but not animals?
    - How can you distinguish if plants have no feelings?
    - Or can we eat plants cause they dumb and animals are smarter?
    - Who says a plant is not sitting in the pot next to us thinking about our wellbeing?
    - They are also protecting us from Carbon Dioxide poisoning so if we kill plants we are killing ourselves?!?!
    - If you are a good human being you will get on that no living creature diet 100% filtered water diet, I've been on it for 6 months and I'm shredded and my strengths through the roof.
    I neg:
    - People that don't know how to properly use words like their, there, where, were etc.
    - People that make manlet vs manmore threads.
    - People that troll and are not funny

Bleep9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bleep9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bleep9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bleep9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bleep9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bleep9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bleep9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bleep9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bleep9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bleep9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bleep9 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MultiLiftHeavy View Post

- Animals are living creatures, Plants are alive and are part of the animal kingdom/Earths Symbiosis
    - Who says a plant is not sitting in the pot next to us thinking about our wellbeing?
    - They are also protecting us from Carbon Dioxide poisoning so if we kill plants we are killing ourselves?!?!
    - If you are a good human being you will get on that no living creature diet 100% filtered water diet, I've been on it for 6 months and I'm shredded and my strengths through the roof.
    Even if any of this were true , eating meat = "killing" more plants than a vegan diet

Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

add on that studies show plants do have defensive mechanisms when theyre threatened/killed...but tis ok because they dont have puppy eyes and cant post about it on ********

“You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength” -Marcus Aurelius

MultiLiftHeavy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultiLiftHeavy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultiLiftHeavy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultiLiftHeavy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultiLiftHeavy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultiLiftHeavy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultiLiftHeavy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultiLiftHeavy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultiLiftHeavy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultiLiftHeavy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MultiLiftHeavy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Bleep9 View Post
    Even if any of this were true , eating meat = "killing" more plants than a vegan diet
    LOL!?!? Looking at your sig I know you're a man/troll.

How many plants would it take to feed a family for a year? hmm a few thousand veggies/fruit to make some salad and shakes and ****

How many animals would it take to feed a family for a year? 1-2 cows

Sounds like Massacre and genocide vs effeciency
    I neg:
    - People that don't know how to properly use words like their, there, where, were etc.

How many plants would it take to feed a family for a year? hmm a few thousand veggies/fruit to make some salad and shakes and ****

Vast majority of our crops / vegetation go into feeding animals, don't remember the exact number but it's around 70-80% (at least in north america)

Vast majority of our crops / vegetation go into feeding animals, don't remember the exact number but it's around 70-80% (at least in north america)
    They would still be contributing into that and maybe a slight increase from our increased contribution in plant grazing because the animals wont be killed at prime age and they will be maturing throughout the ages until they're are old and frail because no one is farming them. North America would be infested with Bears, Wolves, Buffalo, Birds etc because NO one is eating them and they just keep mass producing. Look what happened as soon as Humans didnt have a main predator within themsleves and had plenty of food to eat, we grew to 7 billion people. I wonder how many Deer will be flooding America, Canada when everyones Gunless, Meatless, Ballsless.

Await your cattle overlords.
    I neg:

you mean the man made corn fields?

go ahead and enjoy your mouse food

They would still be contributing into that and maybe a slight increase from our increased contribution in plant grazing because the animals wont be killed at prime age and they will be maturing throughout the ages until they're are old and frail because no one is farming them. North America would be infested with Bears, Wolves, Buffalo, Birds etc because NO one is eating them and they just keep mass producing. Look what happened as soon as Humans didnt have a main predator within themsleves and had plenty of food to eat, we grew to 7 billion people. I wonder how many Deer will be flooding America, Canada when everyones Gunless, Meatless, Ballsless.

Await your cattle overlords.

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    They remind me of pro-lifers.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

keyrat786 is a name known to all. (+5000) keyrat786 is a name known to all. (+5000) keyrat786 is a name known to all. (+5000) keyrat786 is a name known to all. (+5000) keyrat786 is a name known to all. (+5000) keyrat786 is a name known to all. (+5000) keyrat786 is a name known to all. (+5000) keyrat786 is a name known to all. (+5000) keyrat786 is a name known to all. (+5000) keyrat786 is a name known to all. (+5000) keyrat786 is a name known to all. (+5000)

A family can't live off a single cow for a full year, where the puck do you pull such a statistic?

Phucking lmao.
    "6'2" master race crew"

"Neg Martin545 & BaconBackBrah on sight crew"

BiteSizeVegan did not watch.

Come with a link to peer review, unbiased, no agenda information and I might consider it, till then I'll work on the hardwork of Billions of men and women who have shaped this world into what we know today and not the neckbeard reddit men and banana eating girls of today who think they know whats up.
    I neg:

BiteSizeVegan did not watch.
    Of course not

Originally Posted by keyrat786 View Post
    A family can't live off a single cow for a full year, where the puck do you pull such a statistic?

Phucking lmao.
    Get 2 fully grown cows or deer and you can get about 1500 pounds of meat off the two, sounds to me a family of four could eat 4 pounds of meat a day or 1 pound each at about 80-100g protein from 1 meat serving alone.
    I neg:

keyrat786 is a name known to all. (+5000) keyrat786 is a name known to all. (+5000) keyrat786 is a name known to all. (+5000) keyrat786 is a name known to all. (+5000) keyrat786 is a name known to all. (+5000) keyrat786 is a name known to all. (+5000) keyrat786 is a name known to all. (+5000) keyrat786 is a name known to all. (+5000) keyrat786 is a name known to all. (+5000) keyrat786 is a name known to all. (+5000) keyrat786 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Get 2 fully grown cows or deer and you can get about 1500 pounds of meat off the two, sounds to me a family of four could eat 4 pounds of meat a day or 1 pound each at about 80-100g protein from 1 meat serving alone.
    You can't get 1500 pounds of meat of a cow, why? Because you're disregarding the fact that cows on average weigh 1500 pounds, you derp.

Also, strong mentioning of only fruits and veggies in your last post, and not something more calorie dense.

Idiots gonna idiot.
    "6'2" master race crew"

"Neg Martin545 & BaconBackBrah on sight crew"

Originally Posted by keyrat786 View Post
    You can't get 1500 pounds of meat of a cow, why? Because you're disregarding the fact that cows on average weigh 1500 pounds, you derp.

Also, strong mentioning of only fruits and veggies in your last post, and not something more calorie dense.

Idiots gonna idiot.

Also, strong reading skills bro and if you read my previous posts I mentioned ALL plant because ALL plant fall under living ANIMALS in the ANIMAL KINGDOM.

Enjoy your synthetic chemical garbage or your hypocrisy because eating plants = eating animals and if you dont want to eat animals wait around for Fake Food with fake nutrients till then I'll survive like my ancestors by eating animals.
    I neg: