Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000) JRJester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do you really need to ask this question?

Why are posters on a forum full of bitter woman hating FA virgins against marriage?

The reality is most miscers don't even have the opportunity to get married in the first place, let alone turn it down.

VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000) VocelLoser is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JRJester View Post

Why are posters on a forum full of bitter woman hating FA virgins against marriage?

The reality is most miscers don't even have the opportunity to get married in the first place, let alone turn it down.

Dat appeal to emotion fallacy.

cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cheachea is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well, if the woman is a decent human being then go for it, but most women are not good people and they lack integrity.

Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Aggressive View Post
    Analysis of risk/reward is beta guys. And we should all jump out of planes with parachutes that work less than half the time, otherwise we're beta. Just listen and believe everything will be ok. Don't question anything guys. All the poor suckers who got divorce-raped obviously just didnt pick the right woman, right? Listen and believe guys..

I fully support you getting married and reporting back to us in 5-10 years with tales of your perfect alpha family life. Im dead srs. If you come back here in, say 7 years and show us that you're still in a happy marriage and not divorced living in a 1bed studio paying alimony and CS out the ass, eating microwave meals for one and soothing yourself with alcohol I'll paypall you a grand.

Bookmarking this page for future reference.
    Put me down for a grand as well. Wait until you or someone close to you gets divorced and you'll understand why men are choosing not to jump out of that plane with a faulty parachute.

Marriage is the riskiest decision a man can make. The odds are stacked against you to lose, and you're all wondering why the misc doesn't agree with you all.

Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JRJester View Post

so your best case for it is to insult people by calling them virgins? nice.

I almost got married years ago. good thing I didn't because she was a gold digging sloot who cheated in her BF to get with me and was likely cheating on me when things fell apart. I'm seeing a girl now and I guarantee that if I asked her to get married right this second she'd say yes. 100% no doubt what so ever. but I'm not going to ever and she knows it. why? because it's pointless and literally wouldn't change a single thing we have going on except making the eventual break up expensive and a lot harder than it needs to be.
    MuscleTech Supporter

APC/GPA, SPF 220
    http://americanpowerliftingcommittee-usa.com/
    Raw 216lbs bw
    Meet#/Gym#
    Squat 660bs/700lbs
    Bench 405lbs/415lbs
    DL 650/same

Fearlessbanana is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearlessbanana is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearlessbanana is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearlessbanana is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearlessbanana is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearlessbanana is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearlessbanana is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearlessbanana is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearlessbanana is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearlessbanana is a name known to all. (+5000) Fearlessbanana is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is a bodybuilding forum.. Most miscers are very vain and are at the pinnacle of perfecting their bodies. A lot of them use tech to get them there. So think about what kind girls someone like that attracts? Literally the ideal alpha male.. Sloots brah.. you guessed it. So then they catch feels for a tinder sloot that is obviously a whore but biology will eventually catch up and if you keep fcking a girl feelings are bound to happen. I see threads on this chit constantly. Pretty much what I'd lay out to be a sloot that you shouldn't date.

-Has ever used tinder
    -fck on first date
    -Very active on social media
    -100+ friends on snapchat automatic DQ
    -Any blue honda civic or white ford focus.. sloot mobiles..
    -Says the phrase "I don't usually do this" or "I don't want to feel like a slut"
    -Obsesses over your body
    -Says she likes big cocks
    -Has a friend named Jamal
    -Sends you unsolicited noodz.
    -Calls her self a bad bitch
    -Says she is not like other girls
    -Over dominant right bicep/forearm which is a clear indicator that she gives out a lot of handjobs.

I could go on but I think you can fit the pieces to the puzzle together boss.
    Last edited by Fearlessbanana; 03-16-2016 at 04:27 AM.
    No crews crew

Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fearlessbanana View Post
    This is a bodybuilding forum.. Most miscers are very vain and are at the pinnacle of perfecting their bodies. A lot of them use tech to get them there. So think about what kind girls someone like that attracts? Literally the ideal alpha male.. Sloots brah.. you guessed it. So then they catch feels for a tinder sloot that is obviously a whore but biology will eventually catch up and if you keep fcking a girl feelings are bound to happen. I see threads on this chit constantly. Pretty much what I'd lay out to be a sloot that you shouldn't date.
    again starts case for marriage with insults. then says if you're a jacked/alpha male looking guy that the only thing you'll get are sloots because of the way you look. this leads one to believe that you think if one is in ok to poor shape that they will get "quality" girls because they aren't as good looking.

-Has ever used tinder
    -fck on first date
    -Very active on social media
    -100+ friends on snapchat automatic DQ
    -Any blue honda civic or white ford focus.. sloot mobiles..
    -Says the phrase "I don't usually do this" or "I don't want to feel like a slut"
    -Obsesses over your body
    -Says she likes big cocks
    -Has a friend named Jamal
    -Sends you unsolicited noodz.
    -Calls her self a bad bitch
    -Says she is not like other girls
    -Over dominant right bicep/forearm which is a clear indicator that she gives out a lot of handjobs.

I could go on but I think you can fit the pieces to the puzzle together boss.
    literally everyone knows tinder girls are sloots. this is no secret or surprise to anyone what so ever.
    MuscleTech Supporter

APC/GPA, SPF 220
    http://americanpowerliftingcommittee-usa.com/
    Raw 216lbs bw
    Meet#/Gym#
    Squat 660bs/700lbs
    Bench 405lbs/415lbs
    DL 650/same

Redundanteater is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Redundanteater is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Redundanteater is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Redundanteater is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Redundanteater is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Redundanteater is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Redundanteater is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Redundanteater is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Redundanteater is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Redundanteater is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Redundanteater is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nothing against LTR, kids, etc. if that's what you want. Most important thing is to be honest with yourself about what YOU want and live your life accordingly. There are definitely a lot of very negative, cynical/bitter types here. And guess what? So far as marriage as a BUSINESS ARRANGEMENT (which it is, a contract between you and the state that you may be responsible for the care and feeding of another adult indefinitely) they are not wrong.

Like everything else the Misc endlessly argues about (eg rent vs own), the specifics depend on your individual situation. A loser with no assets, no prospects etc marrying a 10/10 HBB pulling down huge cash? Go for it, but in what world would that happen? Consider the much more common, converse situation. Successful guy with career on track, has accumulated significant assets, decides to "settle" down with some mediocre. What is his upside? What is his downside? What are hers? It's simple biology and human nature. People respond to incentives. Stay safe brahs!

SirDigbyCC will become famous soon enough. (+50) SirDigbyCC will become famous soon enough. (+50) SirDigbyCC will become famous soon enough. (+50) SirDigbyCC will become famous soon enough. (+50) SirDigbyCC will become famous soon enough. (+50) SirDigbyCC will become famous soon enough. (+50) SirDigbyCC will become famous soon enough. (+50) SirDigbyCC will become famous soon enough. (+50) SirDigbyCC will become famous soon enough. (+50) SirDigbyCC will become famous soon enough. (+50) SirDigbyCC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Fearlessbanana View Post
    Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    for me its just to much trouble for love, why cant two people just love each other? What does that ring do? If it has special powers i would get one!
    Why lift when it's all about the calves?

Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thekittenking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wow you guys convinced me. I am now going to get married so I'm not a beta! Not srs. Is that all you guys got?

There are situations where I would get married. I've seen too many divorces and relationships end where the couple planned on getting married to not be EXTREMELY cautious though. After all, what's the difference between marriage and planning to spend life together without a piece of paper?
    *King of kings crew*

PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000) PKneyr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Another reason is most of us are in our early 20's, we just want to bang sloots.

Legit can't imagine having 1 partner for the rest of my life.

HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000) HarryFlashman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by suprabum View Post
    I have a great mother and father that got married when they were 19, had me @21 and are still together to this day. My mom has been unhappy for most of the marriage, but sacrificed her life for my sister and I. I tell them that i love them everyday over the phone, unless i am visiting and lucky enough to say it to their faces. They both lived for us, and mom is content to just ride it out at this point. I'm sure there are plenty of miscers with great role models for parents.. your accusation is incredibly presumptive
    This is somewhere you should've used the word me rather than I.
    "Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life." - Cecil Rhodes

jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000) jebend is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm in favour of marriage under certain circumstances eg. that I don't get fukked by a potential divorce.

When the time comes, I'll probably marry another doctor.
    Punjabi Crew
    Arsenal F.C
    100% of women sleep with 0% of men. It's over, boyos.
    Green eyes master race.

2KStrides will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2KStrides will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2KStrides will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2KStrides will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2KStrides will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2KStrides will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2KStrides will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2KStrides will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2KStrides will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2KStrides will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2KStrides will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Because for 1 long lasting loving marriage. There's 10 that end in failure, heartbreak, lies, deceit and debt.

Not against marriage at all but you would be foolish not to belive that the odds of you having a long lasting marriage are low in the world we are living in.

cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000) cphustla is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My GF asked me to marry her, I said nope. Felt bad and she cried but what can I do... worst part is I want a traditional family household and relationship.. just not that viable in this day and age. Once I am financially secure enough..

and I remember a few years ago this girl I was working with was talking about how great her man was and that he wanted to marry her.. 2 weeks later she was asking me out, saying how she feels this connection with me.. i told her nope.. rarely saw her after that lol.
    zombie survival Charlie squad
    Rip Hector_Blunts-Candyjunkie
    Short lived long remembered!
    "Because society has pushed them into corners, forcing them to believe they are losers When in fact everyone has so much potential to achieve such magic and wonder, but as I alluded it to they are continually told they cant do it/they'll fail, so they start believing it The truth is: there's no such thing as a "loser" its just a label to make people feel bad"
    Nvious

Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because a typical miscer can't land anything beyond a typical club sloot because that is what they are attracted too (besides trannies) as they are the same as them.

Registered User mikefazackerley's Avatar
    mikefazackerley mikefazackerley mikefazackerley mikefazackerley mikefazackerley mikefazackerley mikefazackerley mikefazackerley mikefazackerley mikefazackerley mikefazackerley

mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000) mommaofobama is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Roughly 50% of miscers are virgins. The other half find girls exclusively from clubs or tinder. How's this marriage thing supposed to happen now?

r̸̺̽͋͑̏̆̈́̋̐̀̕ r̸̽͋͑̏̆̈́̋̐̀̕ Lolip0p's Avatar
    Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Marriage only benefits women, would never marry unless I made a legal document first about assets if a divorce happens. There's far too much risk for me, I have everything to lose.

JMagar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JMagar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JMagar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JMagar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JMagar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JMagar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JMagar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JMagar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JMagar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JMagar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JMagar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    MISCers are super insecure so they act like theyre against marriage rather than unable to keep a stable relationship. Sour grapes mentality.

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Because divorce laws tend to be far from fair. That combined with the fact that it's unnecessary means there's no benefits to outweigh the risks so it's pointless. Each to their own though.

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Because you might as well kill yourself if it ends in divorce.

Marriage is great if it works, I just don't feel like standing on a chair with a noose around my neck and hope no one kicks out the chair from beneath my feet

That's why
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

always sleeps with fan on suprabum's Avatar
    suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) suprabum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HarryFlashman View Post
    This is somewhere you should've used the word me rather than I.
    Ok.
    a series of short tasks over a relatively longer period of time is life. altruistic light moves under the cover of your own darkness.. find this inner torch bearer and accompany them to the end. we all walk together, but we all walk alone. there is no understanding or purpose beyond that

-Be optimistic and believe in everything you do-

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Actually if you wait until your early 30's and both of you graduate college, divorce rate plummets to 30%

Don't marry young
    Don't marry a sloot
    Don't marry anyone that's already been married and or has kids (with no marriage)

And your odds go way up.
    Last edited by pondus_levo; 03-17-2016 at 08:37 PM.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

Tony Danza cuts in line Mudshovel's Avatar
    Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's all the dudes under 25. Don't worry bro, they will be married and have a kid by early 30's. Just let them rant and whine on here.

Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Workid is a name known to all. (+5000) Workid is a name known to all. (+5000) Workid is a name known to all. (+5000) Workid is a name known to all. (+5000) Workid is a name known to all. (+5000) Workid is a name known to all. (+5000) Workid is a name known to all. (+5000) Workid is a name known to all. (+5000) Workid is a name known to all. (+5000) Workid is a name known to all. (+5000) Workid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If half of all parachutes failed would you still go sky diving?

Exactly.
    ♚♚♚υк cяєω♚♚♚
    ◉◉◉Veteran Crew◉◉◉

RIP Sasha Shulgin 1925 - 2014 ❤

Alwaysbrah7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alwaysbrah7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alwaysbrah7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alwaysbrah7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alwaysbrah7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alwaysbrah7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alwaysbrah7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alwaysbrah7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alwaysbrah7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alwaysbrah7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alwaysbrah7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Workid View Post
    If half of all parachutes failed would you still go sky diving?

Exactly.
    This. Always think of this when someone tries to justify marriage in 2016.

TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100) TrueBromance is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    Actually if you wait until your early 30's and both of you graduate college, divorce rate plummets to 30%

Don't marry young
    Don't marry a sloot
    Don't marry anyone that's already been married and or has kids (with no marriage)

And your odds go way up.
    don't get married and your odds of losing out in divorce are 0%

MrSchons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrSchons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrSchons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrSchons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrSchons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrSchons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrSchons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrSchons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrSchons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrSchons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MrSchons has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My main reason is I don't want to lose my house and end up with fuk all because the courts always side with the female.