Thread: Help My Dad

Brt08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Help My Dad

Hey, me and my dad have been going to the gym for over 5 months. He is around 40 something years. Apparently he's too much of a big man to go to the doctors.

Firstly, he says that his bones and muscles hurt when he's training. Especially his shoulders. It is impossible for him to do any Lat Pulley Raises etc. Also he can't do the bench press properly. When ever he does it he says that he just can't get the bar to touch his chest because he's tensed so much.

Secondly, recently he stared wining about him being tired and not in the mood for the gym. Should he take a break of something?

I hope someone can recommend something for him. Any supplements or something like that.
    Thanks Bart

Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Maybe he is doing the exercises wrong or too fast for his present body condition, can you guide him or give him some tips? Warming up and good form are both very very important.

Tired? Try sleep and a good diet. Skip the supplements and other junk.
    Ndtha ton eda yi'mg oIng tofi

Sm2sm crew []-[]-[]--Squat Moar to Squat Moar[]-[]-[]

Unlawful possession of a raccoon

mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He could have an injury history or other problem that makes these things very painful. At your age it's most likely going to be hard to relate to these things (I didn't but I sure do now). If the movements cause him pain and he isn't willing to go to someone who can diagnose the issue(s) then don't do the exercises that hurt. For example, if you want to work chest try using dumbbells instead of the bar. The extra degree(s) of freedom often do wonders for allowing joints to move through more agreeable paths. Part of the reality of wear and tear for many of us old timers in the gym is learning how to work around issues. Bulldozing through them doesn't work anymore or more accurately we can't get away with it anymore. My guess is that if you push him to do the exercises that you want to do but that cause him pain he's going to get depressed and not want to go with you. You'll have to adapt to his limitations. Also, stretching, warmup, and recovery time are especially important.

IMO, supplements don't do ****.
    2 + 2 = 5 (for extremely large values of 2)

Try SCE to AUX