Thread: C4 Ripped

neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100) neo2070 is not very well liked. (-100)

C4 Ripped

I received this product a few weeks ago and have been using it ever since. I have used C4 in the past with the 3rd and now 4th Generation of C4 with good results so I was curious to see how the new formula ripped would stand up in the C4 line. One of the things I noticed about the C4 Ripped is that it unfortunately contains the same proprietary labeling as all the other C4 blends so you don't know the exact amounts you are getting per supplement which is something I wish this would have changed with the new formulas. First let's start with taste, I tried the Icy Blue Raz flavor and mixed it with 6oz of water as directed and found the taste to be a bit too sweet for my liking so, I later mixed it with 10 oz of water and that was more to my liking. You may want to experiment for yourself to find the ideal taste. It kinda reminded me of a blueberry flavored snow cone you find at a carnival or fair. It mixed well also since this product doesn't contain Creatine which is something that I wish it did, Creatine is sometimes times hard to dissolve and usually leaves some residue at the bottom of the shaker cup this mixed well with no residue. I also felt an increase in core body temperature that made me sweat more than I normally do, not that I was doing cardio while using this as I didn't use this on cardio days and I didn't sweat profoundly but did notice an increase in core temperature that made me sweat more and gave me clean energy and focus like C4 does that lasted throughout my workout and about 30 minutes after with no crash or jitters afterwards. It also helped me to lose 1% body fat while using this product.
    Good product to the C4 lineup for someone looking for C4' performance and also to lose some body fat. I only wish that they would include the amounts per serving of the proprietary formulas like Explosive Energy Blend and C4 Ripped blend and include Creatine as an optional C4 Ripped formula.

scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by neo2070 View Post
    I received this product a few weeks ago and have been using it ever since. I have used C4 in the past with the 3rd and now 4th Generation of C4 with good results so I was curious to see how the new formula ripped would stand up in the C4 line. One of the things I noticed about the C4 Ripped is that it unfortunately contains the same proprietary labeling as all the other C4 blends so you don't know the exact amounts you are getting per supplement which is something I wish this would have changed with the new formulas. First let's start with taste, I tried the Icy Blue Raz flavor and mixed it with 6oz of water as directed and found the taste to be a bit too sweet for my liking so, I later mixed it with 10 oz of water and that was more to my liking. You may want to experiment for yourself to find the ideal taste. It kinda reminded me of a blueberry flavored snow cone you find at a carnival or fair. It mixed well also since this product doesn't contain Creatine which is something that I wish it did, Creatine is sometimes times hard to dissolve and usually leaves some residue at the bottom of the shaker cup this mixed well with no residue. I also felt an increase in core body temperature that made me sweat more than I normally do, not that I was doing cardio while using this as I didn't use this on cardio days and I didn't sweat profoundly but did notice an increase in core temperature that made me sweat more and gave me clean energy and focus like C4 does that lasted throughout my workout and about 30 minutes after with no crash or jitters afterwards. It also helped me to lose 1% body fat while using this product.
    Good product to the C4 lineup for someone looking for C4' performance and also to lose some body fat. I only wish that they would include the amounts per serving of the proprietary formulas like Explosive Energy Blend and C4 Ripped blend and include Creatine as an optional C4 Ripped formula.
    Thanks for the review! You should try the cherry limeaid next, GOAT flavor! I sweat like crazy when I take this too, love it!

Better Than Yesterday burntreality's Avatar
    burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great review. I am in the same boat and always add more water then directions state.
    I agree with Scotty, that Cherry Limeade is amazing.
    Cellucor\Nutrabolt Lead Community Representative
    w/ Stad0203
    ***Cellucor***

Instagram - @burntreality

yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000) yuncker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice review and thank you for your feedback! Being that C4 Ripped is designed to aid in weight loss, we didn't include creatine. However, you'll find creatine in all other C4 products besides C4 Ripped and C4 On-The-GO.
    Certified Personal Trainer
    ~American Council on Exercise

"The Newest Version of the Old Me"