Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000) ChristianBBer is a name known to all. (+5000)

Anyone try and quit coffee successfully ?

One of my biggest regrets in life is drinking coffee and getting hooked.

I don't even drink that much (150mg caffeine day) yet I've tried for years to quit.

It gives me a ton of energy in the morning but by the afternoon I am exhausted and I can feel it in my workouts.

I tried quitting cold turkey, weaning off it, etc.. problem is my job requires extreme attention to detail. Longest I've gone without coffee is 2 weeks ... just couldn't handle it and it was affecting my work.

Anyone successfully quite coffee?

ddad0407 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ChristianBBer View Post

I don't even drink that much (150mg caffeine day) yet I've tried for years to quit.

It gives me a ton of energy in the morning but by the afternoon I am exhausted and I can feel it in my workouts.

I tried quitting cold turkey, weaning off it, etc.. problem is my job requires extreme attention to detail. Longest I've gone without coffee is 2 weeks ... just couldn't handle it and it was affecting my work.

Right here! Though, unintentionally I should say.

Coming from a Greek family, coffee has been a staple in my life since I was a little boy. I grew up eating the grounds for a snack, and drinking it brewed all day long.

I had tried many times to quit (unaffected by caffeine, but really did not like knowing I was "addicted" to anything) unsuccessfully. The lack of caffeine would cause massive headaches, vomited, sweats, etc...

Since I have been bulking--- increasing my caloric intake massively, and making sure I get the proper amount of nutrients/vitamins... I have "unintentionally" quit drinking it completely with no side effects. With the increased food intake, I honestly just did not have room for it anymore :/

Maybe this doesn't help you- but somewhere there is a correlation between what I took in nutrient-wise and my ability to stop being physically dependent on coffee... Maybe someone could pipe in and explain? A lot of milk, PB, and oats, with some bars (mostly Zone).

raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raynerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why would you want to quit drinking coffee?
    ☻/
    /▌ Sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)
    / \

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When I got Tinnitus (ringing in the ear) one of the culprits was drinking coffee, I stopped cold turkey without even thinking about it. But then again I have very strong will power, I quit smoking cigarettes cold turkey after 10 years of smoking two packs a day.
    On the list for Bannukah

tago67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tago67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tago67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tago67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tago67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tago67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tago67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tago67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tago67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tago67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tago67 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You will get withdrawals after stopping drinking caffeine it will take a few days for it to go away get off of it little by little, and if you really enjoy the taste of coffee why not try some decaf coffe

coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachcalande is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I once talked about quitting.

And I swear every person in the office said "why? what are you crazy?!"

Now, coffee in the am, iced coffee for pre workout.

quitting is usually always met with an incident a few weeks in where sleep was interrupted all night....a midnight run the ER or a pipe bursts or the heater quits when its minus 26 degrees....

then the logic of continuing to drink coffee returns.
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Old Guy deadlifting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zMrim-0Dks
    bench press https://youtu.be/GaRzfueJVJQ

Every workout is GAME DAY!

Resident Craft Brewer Hooverville's Avatar
    Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For the life of me, I can't understand why anyone would quit drinking coffee. There is a reason it is one of the oldest stimulants known to man. Safe, effective, pleasurable, linked to better overall health and a more fulfilling life.

And your not even close to abusing it at 150mgs a day.
    It's your diet.

*COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW*

ddad0407 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For everyone asking why anyone would want to stop... I wanted to stop because I didn't like knowing I was "hooked" on anything.

That, and some people have pretty serious side effects from coffee consumption, from both caffeinated and decaffeinated variations.

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So you have 8 oz of strong coffee a day and you are upset about that? Any you feel your job will suffer if you don't drink that? It's all in your head, both needing to quit, and needing the coffee. That much coffee is far from a "bad" thing. But if you want to do something not accomplishing it can bother you, I understand. Think about what you really want, and do it.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I smoked for 20 years, quit cold turkey.

I lost 130 lbs and went from a fat hunk of crap to running a marathon.

I hit every goal that i out myself to except this one. cant quit drinking coffee. tried like hell but always fail. i was in the hospital and it had been a few days since i had any, i mentioned it to the head nurse looking for encouragement, She told me I could have been drinking it all along, I just needed to ask. hell yeah, bring it on!!

not going to try again as I like t and think its good for me.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yep, I quit about a year ago. Before that, if asked what my favorite beverage was I would say coffee in a second! I loved it. But when I decided to stop taking the acid reflux medicine my doctor wanted to prescribe to me for life, I had to make some dietary changes. Caffeine, chocolate, carbonated beverages, and a lot of other things went out the window.

Of course, I do drink low acid caffeine free coffee (mostly iced coffee) because I love the taste, not just the caffeine.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hooverville View Post
    For the life of me, I can't understand why anyone would quit drinking coffee. There is a reason it is one of the oldest stimulants known to man. Safe, effective, pleasurable, linked to better overall health and a more fulfilling life.

And your not even close to abusing it at 150mgs a day.
    Did you read my response on why I quit coffee?
    On the list for Bannukah

Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hooverville has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Did you read my response on why I quit coffee?
    Fa real. But, that's a medical condition. This guy is concerned about a tiny amount of coffee.

I would redact what I said earlier, only to include medical reasons. IE blood pressure, heart palpitations, etc.

Me personally, coffee is like a ritual. It is part of my culture. I know it can be abused and cause problems. My wish would be for everyone to enjoy it within reason.
    It's your diet.

Solbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Solbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Caffeine mimicks and amplifies anxiety since it's a stimulant. For the neurotic types it's a very good idea to quit ASAP until the problems are fixed.

I feel like regular, properly socialized and raised people are fine consuming it every day.

Anxiety prone people? Brb red flush, constant sweating, jitters, palpitations, high body temperature, paranoia, tunnel vision, etc. Will burn out your adrenaline receptors.
    *vancouver crew*
    *asian crew*
    *manlet crew*

Originally Posted by Solbrah View Post
    Caffeine mimicks and amplifies anxiety since it's a stimulant. For the neurotic types it's a very good idea to quit ASAP until the problems are fixed.

I feel like regular, properly socialized and raised people are fine consuming it every day.

Anxiety prone people? Brb red flush, constant sweating, jitters, palpitations, high body temperature, paranoia, tunnel vision, etc. Will burn out your adrenaline receptors.
    There is so much that is wrong with what you stated here. Paranoid people should indeed reduce or eliminate caffeine sources, but the flushing, tunnel vision, adrenal issues you talk about are just hogwash.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS ADRENAL FATIGUE. IT IS A MYTH.
    It's your diet.

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am not a low carb kind of guy, but not eating carbs until dinner time keeps that afternoon crash away from me. Something you may want to try instead of giving up holy coffee.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Treat it like an addiction, and manage it (if you really want to quit). Some can go cold turkey, others not. You are not currently drinking what even the "government" would consider high/dangerous levels of caffeine. It is likely (as much of drug addiction is) in part ritualistic in nature.

You may get a headache, and may lose some sleep (either of these would be minimal given the amounts you mentioned), but it is temporary.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000) boxertim is just really nice. (+1000)
    I quit after drinking it for 20+ years. I started to increase my intake and figured it was time to quit. Like most people, I tried and failed. The thing that got me off for good was the flu. I got a real solid flu and was sick for a week. I stopped eating and drinking everything for that week. When the flu was over, I just didn't have another cup.

Plan to quit the next time you get a horrible flu. Your flu medications cover your widrawal symptoms and you are already feeling like crap....
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 12

https://www.youtube.com/user/solvedphysicsproblem

117 videos showing the solutions to all highschool physics problems that could possibly come up.

Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sader762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I see coffee as a tool much like protein is. Your body can survive on much less amounts of protein but why do we take more amounts of protein than our body needs. We do so because we want to build muscle and increase performance. Coffee is a tool that allows you to increase performance as well. As long as you're not abusing it, something like 12 cups of coffee a day, I see no reason why one or two to cups of coffee a day is not useful just like protein or even a glass or two of wine.
    AllPro Simple Beginner Routine 4 Cycles
    AllPro Novice Program 3 Cycles
    Wendler 5-3-1 BBB+ and FSL
    5x5 Program

Squat:315; Bench: 260; OHP: 155; Deadlift: 330
    Bench PR 225 for 5; Deadlift PR 225 for 15
    Goals: 1/2/3/4 plate

shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have never had a need to ever consider giving up coffee.

oh2Bhumble will become famous soon enough. (+50) oh2Bhumble will become famous soon enough. (+50) oh2Bhumble will become famous soon enough. (+50) oh2Bhumble will become famous soon enough. (+50) oh2Bhumble will become famous soon enough. (+50) oh2Bhumble will become famous soon enough. (+50) oh2Bhumble will become famous soon enough. (+50) oh2Bhumble will become famous soon enough. (+50) oh2Bhumble will become famous soon enough. (+50) oh2Bhumble will become famous soon enough. (+50) oh2Bhumble will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I achieved it through weening myself into tea....it was hard but that's what worked for me. May or may not work

scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Several years ago I quit for a New Years resolution. I quit cold turkey for 6 months, the first two weeks was hard but the rest was easy. After the 6 months I decided the whole experiment was dumb. I started drinking it again because it's not bad for you and actually has benefits. Never quitting again.

DeviLFisH will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeviLFisH will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeviLFisH will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeviLFisH will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeviLFisH will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeviLFisH will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeviLFisH will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeviLFisH will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeviLFisH will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeviLFisH will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeviLFisH will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Oh man , I drink a lot ! I can even drink a cup and managed to sleep but I believe my sleep is not good. When I wake up feel kinda tired.
    Irony, before training I must get a cup of thick coffee to boast me up. If I never drink will feel restless when come training.
    In fact pre work out supplements does include Caffeine.
    News about Music, Lifestyle, Fashion and Beauty
    https://retroworldnews.com/

Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gabbar99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've mostly been a Diet Coke addict over the years. I've gotten completely off caffeine for periods of up to a year or so. Didn't feel much different off or on caffeine. I just became a coffee addict about 5 years ago when some friends started a coffee company and introduced me to good coffee. Always hated it before.

I travel a lot internationally in remote areas where I'm dependent upon a host. Fortunately there's always been coffee or tea or coke, but I often think it'd be best to get off of caffeine so I'm not dependent on it and don't feel like death if I get in a situation where I can't get it.

blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can pry my coffee from my cold dead fingers.

SwoleCPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwoleCPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwoleCPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwoleCPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwoleCPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwoleCPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwoleCPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwoleCPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwoleCPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwoleCPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwoleCPA is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by blue9steel View Post
    You can pry my coffee from my cold dead fingers.
    My thoughts exactly! Might as well give up breathing.

mmobley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmobley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmobley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmobley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmobley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmobley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmobley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmobley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmobley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmobley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mmobley is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thats one of your biggest regrets in life?? Man, you don't want to hear what my biggest regrets are.
    Starting weight - 184 ~ Goal weight - 172

Jan 1-184|Jan 8-182.8|Jan 15-xxx|Jan 22-184|Jan 29-xxx|Total-xxx
    Feb 5-xxx|Feb 12-xxx|Feb 19-xxx|Feb 26-xxx|Total-xxx
    Mar 5-xxx|Mar 12-xxx|Mar 19-xxx|Mar 26-xxx|Total-xxx

rogm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rogm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rogm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rogm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rogm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rogm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rogm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rogm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rogm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rogm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rogm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey, ex coffee drinker here ( from Brazil, started young)
    I used a herbal tea, dandy bland for a week to help with withdraws and it seem to work.

jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jacobcmurphy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've been drinking green tea lately instead

I love coffee though, don't ever think I'll stop drinking it all together

But I should try less, it's staining my teeth
    Brosplit Crew
    Richstrong Crew
    "Lol half natty of piss." - Quadfecta

camharthy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I try to alternate between coffee and green tea. Mixing l-theanine to coffee is also a good way to combat the jitters.