Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Enemy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ack33 View Post
    9/11 was an inside job ($10 trillion goes missing on 9/10, Bush was warned in advance, Larry Silverstein, Mossad, dancing Jews)

Hollywood / politics / international business are filled with ****s and devil worshippers (Not all but some. Google: Johnny Gosch, Franklin cover up, Dan Schneider, Bohemian Grove, Paul Bonacci, Bryan Singer, Mother of Darkness castle in Belgium)

Osama Bin Laden was already dead (no photos, buried at sea like Megatron, the guys who "killed" him died in a helicopter crash)

Titanic sinking was an inside job (creation of the Federal Reserve, Rothschilds)

WWI and WWII didn't need to happen but were caused and orchestrated by the elites (Franz Ferdinand, sinking of the Lusitania, Pearl Harbor, zionists funded Hitler)

Hidden medicine (Big pharma makes more money if you're sick than if you have a cure)

Electricity is all around us and can be harnessed like wifi (Nikola Tesla)

Major car manufacturers own the patent for a car that can run on water and won't manufacture it

MK Ultra

Adam Lanza wasn't the shooter at Sandy Hook (security cameras weren't working that day, the shooter knocked down a reinforced steel door, emergency drill happening the same day, school demolished, autopsy and crime scene reports aren't allowed to be released, mysterious man in the woods)

JFK wasn't killed by Lee Harvey Oswald

Elites had Lincoln killed

Aleister Crowley is Barbara Bush's dad

Muslim immigration is a plan from Zionists to either (1) destroy the west, (2) speed up the extermination of whites, (3) lead to WW3 to reduce the world population and exterminate Zionists enemies such as muslims
    Can confirm half of that story, don't know about the other half. There was a famous rape/murder case in Belgium that was so shady it caused the entire police system to be reformed.

anyways if someone is bored enough to read a story https://legionbegone.wordpress.com/t...-dark-mothers/
    https://www.youtube.com/NMEGG

TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BustaCapp View Post
    No, it's a fact that the CIA provided weapons to 'moderate rebels' which then somehow made their way into ISIS's possession.

Good luck in finding documented factual evidence that the CIA has directly supplied ISIS with anything.
    We know who the "moderate" rebels were.
    "Don't give up, don't ever give up. Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart and it cannot touch my soul; and those three things are going to carry on forever." - Jimmy V (RIP 1946-1993)

***ЯR*** Big Dawg Crew ***ЯR***

Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maxamanius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sandy Hook school shooting

FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ack33 View Post
    9/11 was an inside job ($10 trillion goes missing on 9/10, Bush was warned in advance, Larry Silverstein, Mossad, dancing Jews)

Hollywood / politics / international business are filled with ****s and devil worshippers (Not all but some. Google: Johnny Gosch, Franklin cover up, Dan Schneider, Bohemian Grove, Paul Bonacci, Bryan Singer, Mother of Darkness castle in Belgium)

Osama Bin Laden was already dead (no photos, buried at sea like Megatron, the guys who "killed" him died in a helicopter crash)

Titanic sinking was an inside job (creation of the Federal Reserve, Rothschilds)

WWI and WWII didn't need to happen but were caused and orchestrated by the elites (Franz Ferdinand, sinking of the Lusitania, Pearl Harbor, zionists funded Hitler)

Hidden medicine (Big pharma makes more money if you're sick than if you have a cure)

Electricity is all around us and can be harnessed like wifi (Nikola Tesla)

Major car manufacturers own the patent for a car that can run on water and won't manufacture it

MK Ultra

Adam Lanza wasn't the shooter at Sandy Hook (security cameras weren't working that day, the shooter knocked down a reinforced steel door, emergency drill happening the same day, school demolished, autopsy and crime scene reports aren't allowed to be released, mysterious man in the woods)

JFK wasn't killed by Lee Harvey Oswald

Elites had Lincoln killed

Aleister Crowley is Barbara Bush's dad

Muslim immigration is a plan from Zionists to either (1) destroy the west, (2) speed up the extermination of whites, (3) lead to WW3 to reduce the world population and exterminate Zionists enemies such as muslims
    Das it mane. Mirin

KidCanuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KidCanuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KidCanuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KidCanuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KidCanuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KidCanuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KidCanuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KidCanuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KidCanuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KidCanuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KidCanuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The Jews wanting the white race eliminated sounds insane but why is it that basically every white country is being flooded with other ethnicity around the world? I could easily just say it's because these countries have a better quality of life and they want to get away from a bad government but sometimes I wonder. I know the Jews control the media outlets and right now there is an insane amount of race mixing and interracial stuff you see. It's almost always a white person too that it involvles. You don't really see asians with blacks or Hispanics portrayed. Me typing this probably makes me look crazy and I don't even know if I believe it, I just look at the white population percentages across the centuries and decades and see that across the board in every place it's gone down drastically and the future census has us being minorities in places like Canada in less than 100 years. In the end, maybe it's the jews or not. I doubt I'll ever be satisfied with thinking it's them or not.
    Canadian Crew
    Brady Bunch Crew
    Ghostly pale in the winter crew

Growbag is just really nice. (+1000) Growbag is just really nice. (+1000) Growbag is just really nice. (+1000) Growbag is just really nice. (+1000) Growbag is just really nice. (+1000) Growbag is just really nice. (+1000) Growbag is just really nice. (+1000) Growbag is just really nice. (+1000) Growbag is just really nice. (+1000) Growbag is just really nice. (+1000) Growbag is just really nice. (+1000)
    i believe the term "conspiracy theorist" has been tactically ridiculed by the elites, cia, media insiders purposly in order for quick and immediate dismissal of any claim which isn't supported by the goverment.

Growbag is just really nice. (+1000) Growbag is just really nice. (+1000) Growbag is just really nice. (+1000) Growbag is just really nice. (+1000) Growbag is just really nice. (+1000) Growbag is just really nice. (+1000) Growbag is just really nice. (+1000) Growbag is just really nice. (+1000) Growbag is just really nice. (+1000) Growbag is just really nice. (+1000) Growbag is just really nice. (+1000)
    don't know where to start, i think you would find there are countless events in history which never went down exactly how you were told.

spiritb0mb will become famous soon enough. (+50) spiritb0mb will become famous soon enough. (+50) spiritb0mb will become famous soon enough. (+50) spiritb0mb will become famous soon enough. (+50) spiritb0mb will become famous soon enough. (+50) spiritb0mb will become famous soon enough. (+50) spiritb0mb will become famous soon enough. (+50) spiritb0mb will become famous soon enough. (+50) spiritb0mb will become famous soon enough. (+50) spiritb0mb will become famous soon enough. (+50) spiritb0mb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Growbag View Post
    i believe the term "conspiracy theorist" has been tactically ridiculed by the elites, cia, media insiders purposly in order for quick and immediate dismissal of any claim which isn't supported by the goverment.
    exactly. and in this pool, they've thrown in a lot of crazy ish to create the idea that all conspiracies are bs.

smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LinuxJon View Post
    "China" is really an island in the pacific where the US claims Hawaii is.
    lmfao.

Have you traveled outside of the US?

spiritb0mb will become famous soon enough. (+50) spiritb0mb will become famous soon enough. (+50) spiritb0mb will become famous soon enough. (+50) spiritb0mb will become famous soon enough. (+50) spiritb0mb will become famous soon enough. (+50) spiritb0mb will become famous soon enough. (+50) spiritb0mb will become famous soon enough. (+50) spiritb0mb will become famous soon enough. (+50) spiritb0mb will become famous soon enough. (+50) spiritb0mb will become famous soon enough. (+50) spiritb0mb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    a lot of em have been covered. but here are a couple of lesser known ones that were actually proved to be true.

look up MKUltra. ish is crazy and true. documents have been released.

all this emphasis on sports media and the sports industry (dont get me wrong i love watching Curry sink 3's from 10 ft behind the line) is to create smoke and mirrors and divert the public from stuff that actually matters.

Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000) Dano85 is just really nice. (+1000)

This talks about many of the views in this thread

WW2 - hitler backed by wealthy elite
    Holocaust just work camps
    wealthy elite making money providing arms and funds to both sides of the war
    JFK was an inside job
    9/11 an inside job
    Train for Strength, Eat For Size, Rest for Recovery, Repeat for Results

iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Poptartgainz View Post
    jet fuel cant melt a moon landing and bush did jfk

on a srs note though, i dont believe there were gas chambers for killing people in nazi concentration camps. nobody can find any credible proof that there were any
    Dude they are still standing, you can go see them yourself. Theres still gouges in the walls from people clawing at them as they were gassed. Can't find credible proof, lol just lol.

Originally Posted by DidCardioOnce View Post
    Are there good documentaries on the subject of the holocaust being non existant?
    plz gtfo with this chit ^. No documentary on that subject could possibly be good since the entire premise is dog chit. German civilians knew it was happening (would take the Jews stuff and move into their houses after the SS took them away), German soldiers knew and testified as such, German civilians from the surrounding towns were forced to tour through the camps and clean them up by Allied forces, etc etc. TONS of witnesses and evidence.

Originally Posted by kovalchuk71 View Post
    I agree with this one. There was nothing wrong with the other Denver airport. Why was a new one suddenly built? Not to mention all of the creepy art work in the airport.

I also believe that the pyramids were built with the help of extraterrestrials and that the ancient "gods" were actually extraterrestrial beings.

I'm also starting to believe that we actually have had help with technology from supernatural beings. The advancement in tech over the last 100 years has been insane. Why didn't anything happen during the previous 1000 years before then?
    The advancement of tech can be explained by other things, basically the more advanced a civilization becomes the faster it can advance. It's exponential in nature. waitbutwhy.com has a great article on the subject everyone reading this should check out:

http://waitbutwhy.com/2015/01/artifi...olution-1.html

Originally Posted by rjones416 View Post
    they are holding aliens in area 51.

Originally Posted by DboyFresh View Post

Deepest 9/11 documentary you will ever watch.

Even architects and engineers are now working on the truth.

http://www.ae911truth.org/
    Yo real talk right now, just watched that entire documentary and I'm shook up. I'm not even close to being a conspiracy theorist/tinfoiler but that chit is undeniable. The part where he showed how the media shut down anyone who brought up the inconsistencies and evidence of controlled demolition made me rage.

Building 7 is the clearest example of the lot. The fuker fell identically to a controlled demo and the official reports either didn't even mention the fuking building at all or got it blatantly, obviously wrong.

People have always said "how can you think the Government is competent enough to pull something like this off?" as an excuse. Well when you look into it there are gaping plot holes that reek of Government inefficiency and ineptitude. Like the fuking media reporting on building 7 falling before it even fell, and how no modern skyscraper has EVER been felled by fire, and when they get felled by structural damage its never uniform and straight down into its own footprint, the weak part gives out and the building semi or fully topples over in accordance with physics.
    Last edited by iifymbro; 03-13-2016 at 04:33 PM.
    **MFC**
    **Barbara Palvin is my 10/10 crew**