Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Mens fashion thread (a serious jeans discussion AND solution!)

We have all see the threads....."Im so huge that I cant find pants that fit" threads... Turns out they are trying to wear teen appropriate skinny jeans.

For those of us that do train legs and stay reasonably lean, there is a real problem. Even with baggy and "loose" fit jeans, finding jeans that come close to fitting is a problem.

As one leans out, it becomes almost silly and there is little out there that works.

Solutions are to find a "loose" fit jean and buy the waist 4-6" oversize to give the hips and thighs room and wear a belt. This almost works in a "bulked" state, but when the waist really drops upon leaning out, it looks silly.

I am not the biggest guy in the world, but as I lean out, my waist drops to 30-31" range and I have 40" hips with 25" thighs. Trying to get into a 33 makes the thighs so tight, I cant even bend over. So I just stick with 36" and wear a belt. I dont even need to unbutton to remove them. With the belt, they fall right off.

Well I have found the best solution so far. Levi 541 "athletic cut" jeans. More room cut into hips and thigh area. They also have 1% spandex which allows you to squat down in them even where they are tight. It is only 1% spandex and you cant "see" it or feel it at all.

I still had to go up in waist size for my thighs. (I ordered a 33"). If they were cut perfectly, I could probably get away with a 30-31...but I still need the extra room. But I am leaned out pretty good right now. In my "offseason" mode, I would imagine the 33's will work nice with maybe just a small amount of tightness through the thighs.

Cant say enough good things about them. I have not fit into a pair of jeans and was not way oversized or was uncomfortable to wear for over 5 years.

http://www.levi.com/US/en_US/categor...r/541-athletic
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We have about the same size thighs. I find a variety of 34" waist loose fit will work, although a little more snug than I would like around the thigh and getting into front pockets. The 34 waist gets about "right" in terms of fit when at my fattest and is fall-off loose when dieted down so with a belt I get a funky crease on the front. Different brands fit differently though I have read Lucky Brand run loose in the leg. I got some Nautica loose fits for Xmass that fit nice. I only buy Walmart jeans for myself because I'm fuken cheap when it comes to that stuff. Its almost impossible to find loose fit anymore locally.

The thing that drives me nuts is the inability to find boxer briefs that don't shimmy up my legs constantly. Those can't really be bought up-sized, and every pair I have tried so far climbs up my legs and bunches up and it drives me bat chit crazy. I likely look like I have crabs because I'm always digging in my crotch trying to pull the legs back down..I even tried slitting the sides of the legs to make them more loose fitting, but that just made it worse. Maybe I could get some garder belt things and attach the legs of my underwear to my socks? SRS that drives me nuts more than having my jeans big in the waist and small in the thigh.

induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    The thing that drives me nuts is the inability to find boxer briefs that don't shimmy up my legs constantly. .
    Yep, that is an issue. A few years back I started buying mens "sport" type briefs.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ilpage_o00_s00
    They are not cheap (about 10$ a pair) but I have caught them on sale. I have bought a few different brands...Adidas, jockey, starter...etc.

Now I have swapped out about all of mine. It got to where I could not wear regular boxer/briefs under jeans as they would all work their way up and bunch in the crotch. Even in loose shorts, walking a lot would bunch them as well. That would lead to some nasty thigh chafing if I were doing a lot of walking. (let alone walking on a treadmill or something). I remember a time at Disney in the summer a few years back where I got rubbed so raw I was running blood and puss down my legs as they day went on. I had to gauze up and tape my thighs the rest of the vacation. (srs)

Give the under garments a try. I think I found some cheap starter stuff at wallmart too.
    RAW lifts

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just ordered the 2 pack linked. I'll gladly pay $10 per pair if they hold up and not climb my legs. Are the Starter's at Wally any good? I looked at those and Russel Athletic (just crazy colors in those, bright neon green?.. no thanks) a few weeks ago but didn't buy any because the material composition was very similar to the "Hanes X-Temp" that I have now that get all bunched up. Chaffing is real when walking long distances with crappy boxers. That was when I first cut the legs of a pair, long hike with the wife and kids in the stroller. It was bad enough to stop on the trail drop my pants and use a pocket knife to slice the inner thigh material right by my femoral artery It only made it worse, my thighs were raw for a week, hurt to get a shower.

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Suspenders, guys. They never go out of style.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Another issue regarding jeans is short vs. deep pockets and whether you can put a wallet in your front pants pocket. If you can, can you sit down or drive comfortably? This is why i have suggested Lucky Brand Jeans in the past.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    /thread

Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Another issue regarding jeans is short vs. deep pockets and whether you can put a wallet in your front pants pocket. If you can, can you sit down or drive comfortably? This is why i have suggested Lucky Brand Jeans in the past.
    Im not sure man....I dont think I could fit any wallet comfortably in any front pocket of any pair of pants I have. Not trying to play the 'big thigh" role...but there is just not enough room even with "deep" pockets. The thigh area and hips are the worst area for guys with fit issues. Putting something in the front pocket would be like adding another 1" to the quads. There is just not the room... I have several pairs of dress pants that have split right at the pockets when I sat down....and I did not have anything in the front of them...

Like I said, the problem gets MUCH worse when you drop weight. Getting a reasonable waist fit is challenging. When I was "fatter" jeans actually fit me better. Dropping waist approaching 30" and keeping big hips and thighs is where I had to start looking for other options.
    RAW lifts

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    Like I said, the problem gets MUCH worse when you drop weight. Getting a reasonable waist fit is challenging. When I was "fatter" jeans actually fit me better. Dropping waist approaching 30" and keeping big hips and thighs is where I had to start looking for other options.
    Finding jeans for someone my height is no problem but with a 30" waist? So so painful and I feel lucky if I find one or two to try on. I can't imagine how it is for you being 50 pounds heavier!
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dazlittle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    try being 6'4" with a 32 inch waist, 36 inch inseam and 25 inch thighs!!

I'll take a look at the ones you linked, dress trousers for work are a nightmare, I'm currently sat here in pair that are 36 waist XL leg belted up so they don't fall down!

and don't get me started on workout pants, it you are tall you also have to be XXXXXL in the waist!! whats that **** all about.

Rant over.
    Instagram - @dazlittle123

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dazlittle View Post
    try being 6'4" with a 32 inch waist, 36 inch inseam and 25 inch thighs!!
    I would like to try that!
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

decz is a name known to all. (+5000) decz is a name known to all. (+5000) decz is a name known to all. (+5000) decz is a name known to all. (+5000) decz is a name known to all. (+5000) decz is a name known to all. (+5000) decz is a name known to all. (+5000) decz is a name known to all. (+5000) decz is a name known to all. (+5000) decz is a name known to all. (+5000) decz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by StressMonkey View Post
    Finding jeans for someone my height is no problem but with a 30" waist? So so painful and I feel lucky if I find one or two to try on. I can't imagine how it is for you being 50 pounds heavier!
    I feel your pain, bro. I'm going to search out these Levi 541's this weekend!
    "Oh I like that, baby. I put on my robe and wizard hat. " -eminemBNJA

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bring back The Hammer. Problem solved.

Boom.

This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by decz View Post
    I feel your pain, bro. I'm going to search out these Levi 541's this weekend!
    I own a few pairs of 541s. They are perfect.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Just tried in the adidas linked above. Wow amazing. Now I'm mad I didn't try sooner. Thanks for the tip. More on order.

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This thread should be closed immediately, due to pure ghey-ness.

I mean, is this "induced drag", or...men in drag?
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Bring back The Hammer. Problem solved.

Boom.

2 legit 2 quit.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    be nice kevin
    I'm feeling a bit slinky in my polyester slacks, thank you!
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    you're welcome...
    My pleasure ...

Originally Posted by dbx View Post
    This thread should be closed immediately, due to pure ghey-ness.

I mean, is this "induced drag", or...men in drag?
    Some day if you start lifting instead of miscing you might get too hyooge for people clothes and need to refer back to this thread . .

Just tried in the adidas linked above. Wow amazing. Now I'm mad I didn't try sooner. Thanks for the tip. More on order.
    Glad they work. I was looking through my drawer and I have a few pairs of Jockey made of the same material that actually fit better. They also have the traditional pouch type front which can be nice when you are wearing dress clothes and dont have to drop belt and unbutton..etc. (cant wait for the comments on that one...but those guys who feel the need to chime on probably sit down to piss! )

Some day if you start lifting instead of miscing you might get too hyooge for people clothes and need to refer back to this thread . .
    I just ordered two more pairs. I am tempted to order a 31" waist, but I ordered 33 again. I still need a belt, but I really cant say how nice it is to be COMFORTABLE all day in a pair of jeans. Getting in and out of vehicles etc. I never realized how annoying it was to me until I finally got something more comfortable!

I dont expect him to get my userneame...I dont think he is that smart. "Induced Drag" is the portion of total drag of an airfoil that is the result of it generating LIFT. Seemed appropriate for a bodybuilding site.
    RAW lifts

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    am I the only one who finds it hard to believe there is a fashion thread for guys in the over 35's? marked serious

Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    am I the only one who finds it hard to believe there is a fashion thread for guys in the over 35's? marked serious
    Read ALL the replies and you will realize your premise is flawed .

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    my waist is usually 32 but every 32 in waist is like fukking 34 in length and I need 30 in length but the 30 lengths all have a waist of god damn 34 and above.. it seems like they assume that if you have short legs, you're fat and if you have a small waist, you're a lanky MFer with long legs... smh
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    my waist is usually 32 but every 32 in waist is like fukking 34 in length and I need 30 in length but the 30 lengths all have a waist of god damn 34 and above.. it seems like they assume that if you have short legs, you're fat and if you have a small waist, you're a lanky MFer with long legs... smh
    Oh, chite, the kid still lives! Damn, 37 now? Old man, you are.

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would like to try that!

LOL Me too! My left knee is getting really big. Jeans are tight...but it's the sorry bursitis! Ha ha It's better to laugh than to cry.
    paolo59

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" Winston Churchill

Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    Yes...as hard as this might be for you to believe, some people actually do train that participate here.

Many here would better relate to a thread titled "I no longer train nor watch what I eat...I am now too fat to fit in my pants" thread. Would that have been something more relateable for you? (there....now this a thread deserving of the great MISC I hope it meets your approval )
    RAW lifts

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL I don't have the problems with clothing now that I did when I was in my thirties. I'd like to! Blue jeans are a serious thing. There's nothing I prefer to wear more, other than my Walmart lounge pants. Ha! On legs, I gain strength, but I don't gain any size. It's the story of my life. I AM thankful to be able to say that I still can't buy a suit off the rack. It's hard to find a 14 inch drop from coat to trouser! Clothes don't make the person, but I'm no slouch...unless I go around the corner to the convenience store in my lounge pants.
    paolo59

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" Winston Churchill