kidkidneys will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkidneys will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkidneys will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkidneys will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkidneys will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkidneys will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkidneys will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkidneys will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkidneys will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkidneys will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkidneys will become famous soon enough. (+50)

planning on re-entering strength sports

back in yonder tymes I was into highland games. got strong (relatively, for a skinny thrower)

then I joined the army. and right about now, an injury is about to derail my career goals of being awarded a funny hat for my hard work. so here I am, about to meet at the crossroads of fitness. I might be in a position to give up all that stupid running and conditioning work, and get back into lifting really heavy things. I may venture closer to strongman types of things instead of throwing, because of injury/rehab considerations.

anyhows. cool story, I know. hopefully this is an active forum where I can bull**** and start to get back into being strong

bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Welcome aboard. This isn't the most active forum in the world, although there are plenty of resources and people browsing at any time. Just remember to search before asking questions since most everything you wonder has been discussed in great detail several times before.

Also, if you're really interested in strongman then you need to search out a decent gym in order to train with real implements. The good news is that the sport has blossomed in the past couple years and these kind of gyms are plentiful. Most athletes are also welcoming and full of insight. Keep your ears open and everything will become second nature. Good luck!
    Excuses are just tools of incompetence
    Used to build monuments of nothingness
    And those who specialize in the uses
    Seldom achieve anything

StevieBrown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevieBrown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevieBrown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevieBrown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevieBrown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevieBrown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevieBrown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevieBrown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevieBrown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevieBrown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StevieBrown is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thank you for your service and glad you're coming back to the strength side of things. As mentioned strength gyms are becoming much more common so finding a well equipped strength gym for your first step shouldn't be too difficult

kidkidneys will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkidneys will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkidneys will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkidneys will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkidneys will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkidneys will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkidneys will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkidneys will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkidneys will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkidneys will become famous soon enough. (+50) kidkidneys will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    and...

...should the army keep me around for a bit longer, I will investigate hybrid programming. I sorta accidentally stumbled across my own method of this about 18 months ago, prior to my injury. would be cool to continue that, maybe run a 30 minute 5 miler and pull 500 lbs in the same week sorta thing