Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Tal106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tal106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tal106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tal106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tal106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tal106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tal106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tal106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tal106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tal106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tal106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FlexLex View Post
    OP i used to be vegan. It isnt healthy. My advice would be to eat lower on the food chain--chicken, tuna, fish, eggs, turkey, etc and just give up Pork and Beef to start. Chickens really dont have much consciousness, cows and pigs do.
    There is a site I used to visit when I started lifting, can't remember the name but you plug in everything you eat and it tells you what you might be deficient in. I'll plug everything in and see what I need, only thing I hear I might need to supplement is Vit B12

arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arlo235 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP i used to be vegan. It isnt healthy. My advice would be to eat lower on the food chain--chicken, tuna, fish, eggs, turkey, etc and just give up Pork and Beef to start. Chickens really dont have much consciousness, cows and pigs do.
    Thats not true. Vegans are very healthy if they eat a balanced meal. Not like that freelee sloot that eats 40 bananas a day.
    Sig line can't be a novel Crew
    Asian Crew

Snapchat: arlo235
    Instagram: matcha_aesthetics

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do people realize how much water, land and labor it takes to farm crops/vegetables? brb miles of land to grow ****ing cabbage and kale which gives you what, like 10 calories per serve?

caseyo7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caseyo7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caseyo7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caseyo7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caseyo7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caseyo7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caseyo7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caseyo7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caseyo7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caseyo7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caseyo7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    Do people realize how much water, land and labor it takes to farm crops/vegetables? brb miles of land to grow ****ing cabbage and kale which gives you what, like 10 calories per serve?
    nobody eats that chit lmao. Doesn't adding animals to the mix make things worse?

ToningWasTooHarshForMe atgbrahsrs's Avatar
    atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tal106 View Post
    There is a site I used to visit when I started lifting, can't remember the name but you plug in everything you eat and it tells you what you might be deficient in. I'll plug everything in and see what I need, only thing I hear I might need to supplement is Vit B12
    cronometer dot com
    communist until you get rich
    rightwing until financially secure
    atheist until the plane starts falling
    slootist until you get married
    muslim after you get married

ToningWasTooHarshForMe atgbrahsrs's Avatar
    atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    Entirely possible, but it's not "meat" that gives people these symptoms. It's one ingredient. Example, my girl is allergic to citrus fruits, strongest of all being lemon. So imagine she drinks lemonade everyday, and is covered in hives, but one day decides to go clean. Stops eating all processed food, all meat and animal products, and drinks only water. Next week she proclaims that her going vegan has cured her hives, see what I mean?
    he is twisting Humerus Fitness' words. He said that he just started eating overall more vegetables and the thing that his derms failed to mention to him that the milk in his protein powder can break him out. He was still drinking those 1/2 into the accutane treatment.
    communist until you get rich
    rightwing until financially secure
    atheist until the plane starts falling
    slootist until you get married
    muslim after you get married

Kojhab is just really nice. (+1000) Kojhab is just really nice. (+1000) Kojhab is just really nice. (+1000) Kojhab is just really nice. (+1000) Kojhab is just really nice. (+1000) Kojhab is just really nice. (+1000) Kojhab is just really nice. (+1000) Kojhab is just really nice. (+1000) Kojhab is just really nice. (+1000) Kojhab is just really nice. (+1000) Kojhab is just really nice. (+1000)
    Like other people are saying, trying to feed the population at the speed in which consumers demand meat is just insane. There is bound to be harsh treatment like this going on somewhere. I've been eating game meat more often now that my family hunts, and meat from local farmers.

Can't say I'll go vegan or vegetarian, but at least people can try to be more humane in how you eat -- get food if thats possible
    Finasteride or die crew

Books over Barbells. BookwormBadman's Avatar
    BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Random miscer 'It isnt healthy'

Hundreds of doctors reversing diabetes, saving patients lives and recovering from heart disease on a vegan diet instead of having life threatening surgery.

You decide.

Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghosting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How can you be a 2005 join date and get so mad over the word '*******' lol. I don't know any of the people here, only place I have posted about becoming vegan because it's the only forum I post on and I know a lot of others have switched to it and asked for their advice

I posted with a backstory to why I want to eat a plant based diet, and then that I'm excited to feel the benefits of eating a plant based diet and asked for more recipes and easy to make food, no where in the thread did I post anything negative about meat eaters or acting like I'm high and mighty, then people come into the thread calling me a ******* for wanting to be a vegan. On hindsight it was a stupid move to reply to any of these people because they're the only ones here acting obnoxious

Don't see how my OP was obnoxious, was just excited to finally make the switch completely since i had already cut down and wanted an easy way to make more plant based meals
    Not mad at all. I just come across mad I guess. Best of luck to you. Repped.

nubzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nubzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nubzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nubzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nubzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nubzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nubzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nubzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nubzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nubzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nubzi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Jattfusion View Post
    vegan for life checking in!! good thing im not allergic to any nuts or beans. its very easy to become a vegan when u go on the indian cuisine diet. just add protein whey as complement
    Whey protein is a by-product of the cheese making process so your essentially contributing to the rape and torture of dairy product cows.

Miscuided is just really nice. (+1000) Miscuided is just really nice. (+1000) Miscuided is just really nice. (+1000) Miscuided is just really nice. (+1000) Miscuided is just really nice. (+1000) Miscuided is just really nice. (+1000) Miscuided is just really nice. (+1000) Miscuided is just really nice. (+1000) Miscuided is just really nice. (+1000) Miscuided is just really nice. (+1000) Miscuided is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    Entirely possible, but it's not "meat" that gives people these symptoms. It's one ingredient. Example, my girl is allergic to citrus fruits, strongest of all being lemon. So imagine she drinks lemonade everyday, and is covered in hives, but one day decides to go clean. Stops eating all processed food, all meat and animal products, and drinks only water. Next week she proclaims that her going vegan has cured her hives, see what I mean?
    I should have been more clear, I don't attribute my skin clearing to the vegan diet as I whole. I do attribute it to cutting out dairy. If you want me to name you the specific chemical in dairy that causes spots, I can't.

I do know it has to do with being lactose intolerant, which btw 70% of humans are
    Crystal Palace fc

DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DTRrex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Serious question for you Vege/Vegan folks...

Why are you adverse to eating seafood and eggs (from well treated and free range chickens)?

I'm a pretty heavy meat eater... Largely because I don't have much of a choice. I have an allergy to nuts and grains. This is a legit, medically documented allergy through both blood and skin tests. So I have to stay away from nuts, wheat, corn, peas, soy, barley, rice, etc.... So because of this I have adopted a more primal/paleo style diet consisting of various meats, fish, and tons of veggies, fruits, and tubers (potatoes).

I actually feel really good with this way of eating but I absolutely hate the mass meat production industry and the suffering of animals.... I love basically all animals. So I tried to mitigate my contribution to the issue by only buying reputable humane focused meats.... Grass fed and open range red meat, free range chickens, free range organic eggs, wild caught fish, etc.... It's expensive as fck, but I feel better (not just morally, but knowing there is better quality food being consumed by me).

I've considered doing something like vegetarianism with dairy products only from humanely certified farms (for my yogurt and cheese) and still having seafood and chicken eggs from free range chickens.

1) What problems do you guys find with the above, out of curiosity?

2) For someone like me, who cannot eat nuts and grains, what would you suggest my diet look like? Nothing but fruits, veggies, and beans? I feel like that would be not filling at all, cause malnutrition, and getting nearly all protein in form of beans would cause my colon to explode.

Shirohige is just really nice. (+1000) Shirohige is just really nice. (+1000) Shirohige is just really nice. (+1000) Shirohige is just really nice. (+1000) Shirohige is just really nice. (+1000) Shirohige is just really nice. (+1000) Shirohige is just really nice. (+1000) Shirohige is just really nice. (+1000) Shirohige is just really nice. (+1000) Shirohige is just really nice. (+1000) Shirohige is just really nice. (+1000)
    do people realize how mcuh water, land and labor it takes to farm animals? 660 gallons of water are needed to create one hamburger. yes just one.

and what do you think we feed the 60 billion + animals we kill each year you ****ing dingus.

lol at your ignorance, which retarded **** uses cabbage and kale as their primary calorie source.

check your credentials.
    Liverpool FC

juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DTRrex View Post

Why are you adverse to eating seafood and eggs (from well treated and free range chickens)?

I'm a pretty heavy meat eater... Largely because I don't have much of a choice. I have an allergy to nuts and grains. This is a legit, medically documented allergy through both blood and skin tests. So I have to stay away from nuts, wheat, corn, peas, soy, barley, rice, etc.... So because of this I have adopted a more primal/paleo style diet consisting of various meats, fish, and tons of veggies, fruits, and tubers (potatoes).

I actually feel really good with this way of eating but I absolutely hate the mass meat production industry and the suffering of animals.... I love basically all animals. So I tried to mitigate my contribution to the issue by only buying reputable humane focused meats.... Grass fed and open range red meat, free range chickens, free range organic eggs, wild caught fish, etc.... It's expensive as fck, but I feel better (not just morally, but knowing there is better quality food being consumed by me).

I've considered doing something like vegetarianism with dairy products only from humanely certified farms (for my yogurt and cheese) and still having seafood and chicken eggs from free range chickens.

2) For someone like me, who cannot eat nuts and grains, what would you suggest my diet look like? Nothing but fruits, veggies, and beans? I feel like that would be not filling at all, cause malnutrition, and getting nearly all protein in form of beans would cause my colon to explode.
    baby male chicks are ground up because they don't produce eggs, fish can experience pain.

In regards to the allergies, I think going fully plant based can help in that regard.
    http://nutritionfacts.org/video/prev...-in-adulthood/

I am gonna be blunt here and tell you that all that "humane" meat/seafood/dairy is BS. yes conditions may be SLIGHTLY better for the animals but the standards are only a marginal improvement and even if the animals lived like kings and queens you still have to SLAUGHTER them, that in of itself nullifies the entire "humane" part.

in regards to what you can eat, stick to what you're not allergic to and then start to introduce some grains back into the diet you may find that you can tolerate them much better than before.

In regard to the beans making your colon explode, after a short adjustment period your body will get used to the higher intake of fibre and everything will run smoothly. Also you don't need that much protein I stick to a 80/10/10 macro breakdown (carbs/fat/pro)

PM if you got any more qs

juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How can you be a 2005 join date and get so mad over the word '*******' lol. I don't know any of the people here, only place I have posted about becoming vegan because it's the only forum I post on and I know a lot of others have switched to it and asked for their advice

I posted with a backstory to why I want to eat a plant based diet, and then that I'm excited to feel the benefits of eating a plant based diet and asked for more recipes and easy to make food, no where in the thread did I post anything negative about meat eaters or acting like I'm high and mighty, then people come into the thread calling me a ******* for wanting to be a vegan. On hindsight it was a stupid move to reply to any of these people because they're the only ones here acting obnoxious

Don't see how my OP was obnoxious, was just excited to finally make the switch completely since i had already cut down and wanted an easy way to make more plant based meals
    In the immortal words of T-Swizzle "haters gonna hate, hate, hate"

laaad

umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    welcome to the clab, brah.
    vegan bodybuilder crew
    software engineers crew
    mexican manmore crew
    L.A. Rams crew

Originally Posted by arlo235 View Post
    Thats not true. Vegans are very healthy if they eat a balanced meal. Not like that freelee sloot that eats 40 bananas a day.
    '

you shut your whore mouth about freelee, she's a nice lady and one of the key people that turned me vegan.

JimmyRustle1 is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustle1 is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustle1 is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustle1 is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustle1 is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustle1 is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustle1 is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustle1 is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustle1 is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustle1 is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustle1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Still interested on your thoughts on my original questions bf4 the thread got jacked. Im not trolling. You didn't answer them and I'm legitimately curious.
    **Combat veteran crew**
    **US Army crew 11B**
    **6'3'' 220**
    "If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything."
    "I saw your pecker. What kind of god has a pecker that small?"
    "If she drives a Jeep Wrangler, focus on yourself"

Doucherus Magnificus GnarlySheen's Avatar
    Location: Boom, Bam, Bop, Bada Bop Boom, Pow, Christmas Island
    GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnarlySheen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP i used to be vegan. It isnt healthy.
    Whats not healthy about it? Some of the vegans I know are the healthiest people I know.

CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) CatabolicBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by juicebrah92 View Post
    laaad

lol and why exactly is using larger land mass wrong?

rich people live in mansions because they like it. meat eaters use large amount
    of land to facilitate their desire to eat delicious steak. its just life son. and besides
    killing animals isn't necessarily wrong if you get a nice juicy steak out of it.

Shirohige is just really nice. (+1000) Shirohige is just really nice. (+1000) Shirohige is just really nice. (+1000) Shirohige is just really nice. (+1000) Shirohige is just really nice. (+1000) Shirohige is just really nice. (+1000) Shirohige is just really nice. (+1000) Shirohige is just really nice. (+1000) Shirohige is just really nice. (+1000) Shirohige is just really nice. (+1000) Shirohige is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DTRrex View Post

sea creatures are sentient, so they feel pain just like humans do. when we bring them up to the surface they pretty much suffocate to death. the way we're fishing causes a lot of problems in our water, and we are making species extinct. the way we're fishing now will cause fishless oceans by 2050.

free range is just a marketing term they use in the industry, take a look at most free range farms. the conditions those chickens live in is ****ing disgusting. the chickens period cycle is also manipulated by exposing them to many cycles of light/darkness throughout the day. so they're producing more eggs (chicken period) than usual and that takes its toll on their bodies. the male chickens are also killed at birth because the egg industry doesn't need them for anything.

you can however rescue a chicken, give it a good life etc and eat some eggs but that will cost you your health. 1 in 4 deaths are due to heart disease in the US, now thats ****ed up. seeing as the main contributor to heart disease is cholesterol and eggs have high amounts it wouldn't be wise. Even the president of the american college of cardiology is vegan. it might be "normal" to eat eggs in today's society but when you see it for what it really is (literal chicken period) why would you?

If i could eat nothing but fruit i would. that's what we're meant to be eating. if it's not filling then you're not eating enough. why do you think you will be malnourished? we live optimally on fruit by itself. and protein is over-rated. i don't even pay attention to my protein intake, well i try and keep it as low as possible. i'm still making gains and i feel better than ever.
    Liverpool FC

umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) umadbroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by juicebrah92 View Post
    laaad

lol, rekt.
    vegan bodybuilder crew
    software engineers crew
    mexican manmore crew
    L.A. Rams crew

BullDykeBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullDykeBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullDykeBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullDykeBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullDykeBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullDykeBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullDykeBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullDykeBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullDykeBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullDykeBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullDykeBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    jesus christ so many bleeding heart homos in here it's legit making me sick (srs). being a ******* vegan is disrespectful to evolution, your ancestors, and the entire human race

looks like the misc has turned into a breeding ground for homosexuals

Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zwicker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My advice would be to eat lower on the food chain--chicken, tuna, fish, eggs, turkey, etc and just give up Pork and Beef to start. Chickens really dont have much consciousness, cows and pigs do.
    This. My logic is that if I couldnt bring myself to kill it I shouldn't be eating it. Nothing against poultry or fish, but seeing a cow, sheep, pig or goat killed is pretty devastating to me. Figured it's wrong for me to consume them. Just my logic.

Strong logic.
    Chickens and tunna dont have puppy eyes, therefore they dont feel pain...

BTW, i call bs on you.
    vegan bodybuilder crew
    software engineers crew
    mexican manmore crew
    L.A. Rams crew

BullDykeBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullDykeBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullDykeBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullDykeBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullDykeBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullDykeBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullDykeBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullDykeBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullDykeBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullDykeBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BullDykeBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by umadbroski View Post
    Strong logic.
    Chickens and tunna dont have puppy eyes, therefore they dont feel pain...

BTW, i call bs on you.
    if you cant even kill a fish or a chicken, you're a legit pussy and a disgrace to all the men who came before you. your ancestors are turning in their grave reading this pussy ass thread

Originally Posted by BullDykeBrah View Post
    if you cant even kill a fish or a chicken, you're a legit pussy and a disgrace to all the men who came before you. your ancestors are turning in their grave reading this pussy ass thread
    yeah, takes a real man to kill an animal.

BUHUHU.
    vegan bodybuilder crew
    software engineers crew
    mexican manmore crew
    L.A. Rams crew

Originally Posted by BullDykeBrah View Post
    jesus christ so many bleeding heart homos in here it's legit making me sick (srs). being a ******* vegan is disrespectful to evolution, your ancestors, and the entire human race

looks like the misc has turned into a breeding ground for homosexuals
    brb can't bite into flesh and eat it straight away, brb have to cook your meat
    brb when we didn't know what fire was wtf were we eating dumb kent
    brb lets waste energy chasing after a meal that has no energy in it, tastes like **** when not spiced up and not pick all the sweet fruit around us
    brb long digestive system like every other herbivore
    brb teeth grind side to side and not up and down like every other herbivore
    brb human body creates its own cholesterol like every other herbivore
    brb heart disease caused by cholesterol
    brb feed a carnivore pure cholesterol and it doesn't affect them at all

evolution doe
    Liverpool FC

NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    its interesting too see so many vegans/veggies on this site.