Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CatabolicBrah View Post
    lol and why exactly is using larger land mass wrong?

rich people live in mansions because they like it. meat eaters use large amount
    of land to facilitate their desire to eat delicious steak. its just life son. and besides
    killing animals isn't necessarily wrong if you get a nice juicy steak out of it.
    raping women isn't wrong if you bust a phat nut? I always think that after all this time arguing with meat eaters i've seen it all, but you guys never fail to surprise.

juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NKWulf View Post
    its interesting too see so many vegans/veggies on this site.
    we're not here to take part, were here to take OVER!

NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by juicebrah92 View Post
    we're not here to take part, were here to take OVER!
    it seems so.

well my wife and I cut out red meat. So we can be collaborators. lol. We still eat chicken and fish. mainly cuz there is no way I think we can go to a straight vegan diet.

it seems so.

well my wife and I cut out red meat. So we can be collaborators. lol. We still eat chicken and fish. mainly cuz there is no way I think we can go to a straight vegan diet.
    why do you think that, after a small adjustment period, shyts easy as fuk.

donbooger will become famous soon enough. (+50) donbooger will become famous soon enough. (+50) donbooger will become famous soon enough. (+50) donbooger will become famous soon enough. (+50) donbooger will become famous soon enough. (+50) donbooger will become famous soon enough. (+50) donbooger will become famous soon enough. (+50) donbooger will become famous soon enough. (+50) donbooger will become famous soon enough. (+50) donbooger will become famous soon enough. (+50) donbooger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My brother went vegan in his teens from dating a hippie girlfriend who was not so strict in her beliefs and more into the attention it gained her. My brother is obsessed and adhered to it like he does most things in life, 100%.

He had and continues to have health issues 10 years later due probably to poor nutrition during growing years. He has lots of joint pain issues and digestion troubles and requirements.

Now I don't need to be told that he probably did it poorly and he learned how its done from an attention seeking hippy idiot and he did it at a time where his body was desperate to grow. That is the problem with vegan lifestyle though, it cant be done without supplementation, great knowledge and extreme adherence to your diet in order to reach minimum levels of nutrition that us omnivores get without putting any thought into it.

If your a vegan for animal cruelty reasons, good for you, but I think the health benefits are maximised at the vegetarian level and if that's your reasons, why not stop there.

NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NKWulf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    why do you think that, after a small adjustment period, shyts easy as fuk.
    we like chicken and fish too much. Love me some Tuna Steak.

Originally Posted by donbooger View Post
    My brother went vegan in his teens from dating a hippie girlfriend who was not so strict in her beliefs and more into the attention it gained her. My brother is obsessed and adhered to it like he does most things in life, 100%.

He had and continues to have health issues 10 years later due probably to poor nutrition during growing years. He has lots of joint pain issues and digestion troubles and requirements.

Now I don't need to be told that he probably did it poorly and he learned how its done from an attention seeking hippy idiot and he did it at a time where his body was desperate to grow. That is the problem with vegan lifestyle though, it cant be done without supplementation, great knowledge and extreme adherence to your diet in order to reach minimum levels of nutrition that us omnivores get without putting any thought into it.

If your a vegan for animal cruelty reasons, good for you, but I think the health benefits are maximised at the vegetarian level and if that's your reasons, why not stop there.
    wrong

"It is the position of the American Dietetic Association that appropriately planned vegetarian diets, including total vegetarian or vegan diets, are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits in the prevention and treatment of certain diseases. Well-planned vegetarian diets are appropriate for individuals during all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, and adolescence, and for athletes."

we like chicken and fish too much. Love me some Tuna Steak.
    it's up to you to decide if it's worth it

donbooger will become famous soon enough. (+50) donbooger will become famous soon enough. (+50) donbooger will become famous soon enough. (+50) donbooger will become famous soon enough. (+50) donbooger will become famous soon enough. (+50) donbooger will become famous soon enough. (+50) donbooger will become famous soon enough. (+50) donbooger will become famous soon enough. (+50) donbooger will become famous soon enough. (+50) donbooger will become famous soon enough. (+50) donbooger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wrong

"It is the position of the American Dietetic Association that appropriately planned vegetarian diets, including total vegetarian or vegan diets, are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits in the prevention and treatment of certain diseases. Well-planned vegetarian diets are appropriate for individuals during all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, and adolescence, and for athletes."
    Im sure it is healthy done right, the bolded bit is the problem. Its not like vegetarian where you just go no red meat and you will be just fine. Vegan diet requires care, restrictions and planning to be healthy.

Originally Posted by donbooger View Post
    Im sure it is healthy done right, the bolded bit is the problem. Its not like vegetarian where you just go no red meat and you will be just fine. Vegan diet requires care, restrictions and planning to be healthy.
    lmao well planned means dont just eat potato chips day in day out, the "planning" necessary would occur naturally anyway due to peoples desire to eat a varied diet.

thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500) thehypocrit is not very helpful. (-500)
    might as well stop using planes since our ancestors didn't use them

logic not even once

shreddywap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shreddywap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shreddywap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shreddywap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shreddywap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shreddywap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shreddywap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shreddywap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shreddywap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shreddywap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shreddywap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Couldn't care less whether or not people choose to go Vegan, but, in my opinion, the best way to go is to simply limit consumption of meat which is high-grade, grass-fed, raised without antibiotics/preservatives, etc. I'm all for increasing consumption of plant-based foods. Beyond that, strict Veganism is a fad diet just like the rest of them, in my eyes. I practice intermittent fasting and typically only have one meat-containing meal per day.

Originally Posted by shreddywap View Post
    Couldn't care less whether or not people choose to go Vegan, but, in my opinion, the best way to go is to simply limit consumption of meat which is high-grade, grass-fed, raised without antibiotics/preservatives, etc. I'm all for increasing consumption of plant-based foods. Beyond that, strict Veganism is a fad diet just like the rest of them, in my eyes. I practice intermittent fasting and typically only have one meat-containing meal per day.
    why limit when you can stop? regardless of how well meat is raised it's still bad for your health.

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You would obviously give up all your morals from 1 day in the bush without food, you would eat the arse end out of dead kangaroo if you were out in the chit lol

BloodyRed5 is just really nice. (+1000) BloodyRed5 is just really nice. (+1000) BloodyRed5 is just really nice. (+1000) BloodyRed5 is just really nice. (+1000) BloodyRed5 is just really nice. (+1000) BloodyRed5 is just really nice. (+1000) BloodyRed5 is just really nice. (+1000) BloodyRed5 is just really nice. (+1000) BloodyRed5 is just really nice. (+1000) BloodyRed5 is just really nice. (+1000) BloodyRed5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    tomorrow is gonna be my first day

didn't eat any meat today, but i had some whey cause i was out of food until i went shopping

my post workout meal was vegan as fuk. Brown rice, almonds and pasta.

Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    You would obviously give up all your morals from 1 day in the bush without food, you would eat the arse end out of dead kangaroo if you were out in the chit lol
    I dont recall saying that in dire situations I wouldn't resort to eating animals. I'd eat people in a survival situation.

Tal106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tal106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tal106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tal106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tal106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tal106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tal106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tal106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tal106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tal106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tal106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    you sound like an obnoxious kunt mate, why can't you just accept others choices without acting superior? seriously, every post i've seen you make is obnoxious in and out of this thread. have some fukking humility for christ sake

Originally Posted by Tal106 View Post
    you sound like an obnoxious kunt mate, why can't you just accept others choices without acting superior? seriously, every post i've seen you make is obnoxious in and out of this thread. have some fukking humility for christ sake
    dw mate, his constant engagement means he cares about the topic at least somewhat. sooner or later he'll get tired of getting rekt by the truth and give in. it's all good mane.

Tal106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tal106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tal106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tal106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tal106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tal106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tal106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tal106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tal106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tal106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tal106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    dw mate, his constant engagement means he cares about the topic at least somewhat. sooner or later he'll get tired of getting rekt by the truth and give in. it's all good mane.
    finding the lifestyle easy so far brah, no real cravings for meat

only thing is a lot of products contain milk, just something i've had to watch out for

finding the lifestyle easy so far brah, no real cravings for meat

only thing is a lot of products contain milk, just something i've had to watch out for
    thats good to hear! yea man the fkn milk/milk powder is in everything.

cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmc0108 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well here's another video of pigs apparently being unloaded to a slaughterhouse in Toronto which doesn't seem humane to me at all

Just out of speculation, I doubt we hear what is going on even in a lot of the 'humane' slaughterhouses 24/7. I am sure there are a lot of cases of animals being abused behind closed doors before they are killed.

Regardless of any abuse it ends in a bloody, violent slaughter for them even if they aren't conscious enough to feel it and most people think they don't deserve to live and be happy like us. If people are happy enough to eat vulnerable animals just because they are less intelligent than us, then why don't we just go ahead and start slaughtering stupid people, or even people with disabilities like down syndrome. We can do it 'humanely' and I'm sure they'll be none the wiser, right?

Also, can't we feed more people without using animals? I haven't researched it much but a lot of people say we are being more wasteful by eating meat.
    Factory (animal) farming is the most efficient form of farming. If you wanted to feed the entire planet on a vegetarian diet it would require far more land than we have available. At the same time, if you wanted to let all animals be free range and grass fed, that would require even more land. Its certainly not the most humane, but its literally the only way we can feed this many people.

Originally Posted by thebrainiac View Post
    Humans aren't ****ing omnivores and we are not "meant to eat meat."

Do people actually educate themselves before making themselves look like retards?

Small mouth opening, nails not claws, alkaline urine and saliva, jaw moves side to side, flat molars, ETC, ETC... These are ****ing HERBIVORE TRAITS. Humans have zero hunting instincts whatsoever. When you see a mouse run across your room is it your instinct to run after it? Go eat some raw meat like a real carnivore/omnivore and see how it works out for you phucking retards.
    Humans have evolved to be omnivores. We don't have claws or fangs for protection because we invented tools. We are smaller/less muscular than primates because we don't have to fight for survival. If 2 gorillas fight over territory. Typically the bigger stronger gorilla wins. This bigger gorilla is then more likely to breed and future gorillas are bigger/stronger. Do this over the course of a few thousand years and you end up with a population of gorillas that are very masculine. Humans have knives/guns. Size has nothing to do with survival, so there's not reason for us to evolve.
    Negs to anyone that:
    makes a terrible troll thread
    makes any conspiracy theory thread
    makes a religious/political thread without knowledge of what they're talking about

LL23262 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LL23262 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LL23262 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LL23262 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LL23262 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LL23262 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LL23262 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LL23262 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LL23262 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LL23262 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LL23262 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Miscuided View Post
    Been vegan for a week now, don't miss meat yet, I slowly went off meet.

Can confirm spots on my back went away, waking up in the morning is a lot easier

Mostly on a diet of grains and beans, not many veggies, I don't have the time/organisation for that right now

whats ur diet? what grains etc

Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Arsenal01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    because its fukn SICK the amount of people willing to change their entire lifestyle, spend more $$ and add that much more of a hassle into your life (brb groceries every 2 days) for the main purpose being saving animals from creulty when we do sht all for humans suffering

I respect vegeterians much much more who do it for selfish reasons (health) than going out of their way to saving animals BEFORE humans

buy free-range if youre against animal creutly like me and put your efforts into yourself or for other humans struggling
    "Take account of yourselves before your are brought to account."

“You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength” -Marcus Aurelius

BloodyRed5 is just really nice. (+1000) BloodyRed5 is just really nice. (+1000) BloodyRed5 is just really nice. (+1000) BloodyRed5 is just really nice. (+1000) BloodyRed5 is just really nice. (+1000) BloodyRed5 is just really nice. (+1000) BloodyRed5 is just really nice. (+1000) BloodyRed5 is just really nice. (+1000) BloodyRed5 is just really nice. (+1000) BloodyRed5 is just really nice. (+1000) BloodyRed5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Been Vegan for over a week as well

chit is the truth brahs

full of energy
    better sleep
    lifting heavier

wat is life?