Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Creampie Connoisseur basshead444's Avatar
    basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000) basshead444 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Shooting up opiates. I dont recommend it.
    -We got a backup plan?
    -Yes. Kill everyone in sight.
    -I like it. Can we switch and make that the main plan?

[We come out at night]

**Misc Illuminati**

Krochna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krochna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krochna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krochna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krochna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krochna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krochna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krochna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krochna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krochna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krochna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My grandfather and last remaining grandparent was in the hospital for a while and things were not looking too good, both physically and mentally. Went to visit him a few times and on the last visit he was genuinely scared about being left alone. 'Please don't leave, I don't want to be alone.' He seemed to be pretty well that day, all things considered, even the doctors were slightly hopeful, so we promised to just come back the next day. We got a call in the morning saying he had passed on during the night, alone after all.

Really glad I still saw him the day before, but afterwards those words of his cut like a knife.
    I'm not usually very emotional but I cried like a bitch at his funeral. Being alone like that, the desperate feeling of abandonment, **** man.

You don't want to be a loner brahs srs

iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    first day of high school, got bullied my entire first year. That one year permanently scarred me for life, every decision, action I make, I relate directly back to then and how different it would be. Seriously went from an alpha to a permanent beta.

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Unrequited love in hs. Changed my interactions with women forever. The WK in me died.

I also lost about 90% of my romantic behavior and find it impossible to reclaim.
    Last edited by Muzzlrpress; 03-05-2016 at 11:38 AM.
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

BlueSteelBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueSteelBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueSteelBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueSteelBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueSteelBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueSteelBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueSteelBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueSteelBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueSteelBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueSteelBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlueSteelBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SwiftRick View Post
    My first panic attack due to old formula jack3d

Went to the ER thought I was having a heart attack. I was a hypochondriac for a year.
    I took razor 8 before they took it off the shelves and got hospitalized, and my heart and liver have been for ever ****ed since
    Sour Cream Flavored Lube Crew.
    Trying to find GF with Parkinsons for Ultimate handjob Crew.
    Perfectly Manscape before physical to impress family physician crew.
    Get a juicy pump before physical to impress family physician crew.
    Get haircut before physical to impress family physician crew.
    I think i'm in love with my family physician crew.

Sysca is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sysca is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sysca is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sysca is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sysca is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sysca is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sysca is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sysca is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sysca is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sysca is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sysca is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Having a stroke when I was 16

got pretty depressed and FA, would sit in my basement and play wow, barely hang out with people
    finally crawled out of that hole a bit now, but its still so easy to fall back into that depression from time to time
    plus I feel like everything in my life got started so late, like I feel super self conscious at college because everyone is so young
    Русский бра
    calisthenics crew

**12/28/14 jamespoe1's Legendary Thread Crew**

Showtimebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Showtimebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Showtimebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Showtimebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Showtimebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Showtimebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Showtimebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Showtimebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Showtimebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Showtimebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Showtimebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by foshizzle57 View Post
    Getting ass grabbed by a sloot at a high school party SRS
    you cant be serious what kind of bs is that

DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BlueSteelBrah View Post
    I took razor 8 before they took it off the shelves and got hospitalized, and my heart and liver have been for ever ****ed since
    Was sent a razor 8 sample years ago, and took the whole pack like an idiot. Didn't know it was 2 servings. was around 1000mg of caffeine. Didn't go to the gym and sat in my room concentrating on not dying. It gave me a migraine and spent hours just focusing on my breathing. **** was scary af

But honestly it wasn't just one event, but being college athlete and putting in all this work to eventually lose passion in it. Made me realize that I should never let someone else dictate how to live my life or how my future will be. My coach messed me up big time, but oddly enough I have a great relationship off the field with him. He lives 2 min from my house too. But man all that hard work for him to screw me over all the time and take away what I loved to do really hit me hard. But he did teach me the value of never giving up and working hard every day.

Showtimebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Showtimebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Showtimebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Showtimebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Showtimebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Showtimebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Showtimebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Showtimebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Showtimebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Showtimebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Showtimebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by iTunesBrah View Post
    first day of high school, got bullied my entire first year. That one year permanently scarred me for life, every decision, action I make, I relate directly back to then and how different it would be. Seriously went from an alpha to a permanent beta.

dude same here i was bullied bad for the first year of HS and was constantly followed / pushed around had to run and hide. it changed me as well, i still have anxiety sleeping at night but im getting better, im learning to find the confidence within me

daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daisygirl713 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Moving to a new country
    7:1

StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StainlesSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I made a bad decision that destroyed everything I thought I was

FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlexLex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Was close to morbidly obese in middle school and highschool. Had no friends which caused me to eat more and become an even bigger FA. Would then eat more to make myself feel better. Was a horrible cycle and ended up becoming so fat.

Decided one day enough was enough after coming home crying from people making fun of me. Incredibly BETA but I was a fat estrogen filled teenager.

Ended up starving myself, losing like 100lbs over a year, then more and more weight until I became so unhealthy. Lost tons of muscle, still looked like shyt. Eventually passed out in the hallway of my school likely from just not eating enough, ended up busting my head open on the concrete floor....

Discovered the MISC. Started lifting. Honeslty everything changed my life. Now lift everyday, watch what I eat, have a ton of friends, and studying to enter healthcare...

Cant say it was one thing particularly but the entire experience really shaped who I was. Sometimes I wonder where Id be if I didnt come home that one day after being made fun of constantly and decide to change. I remember eating a bagel and crying, throwing the bagel across my yard and completely went NC with carbs for a while

I still LOL at my old fat pathetic self throwing a bagel. Always good motivation

CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Working 8 hour shifts at a physical night job 6 days a week for a summer at 17. The toll that took with me also going to the gym every day was too much. Before that, I didnt know how much I was willing to commit to becoming educated, but that set me straight very quickly. Fuk rotting away like that.
    Current Lifts
    Deadlift: 150x7/162.5x3
    Bench: 100x2
    Squat: 100x4 (RIP)
    OHP: 51x5

sotrktiv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sotrktiv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sotrktiv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sotrktiv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sotrktiv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sotrktiv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sotrktiv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sotrktiv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sotrktiv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sotrktiv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sotrktiv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TorakFirenze View Post
    When I attempted suicide. Srs.
    What realizations did surviving uncover?

Originally Posted by yourfuzzybear View Post
    OP while I'm reading through all these responses you sound like some funny as fuk licensed psychologist, mirin hard.

almost no specific experiences come to mind for me, rather many epiphanies I've had at random times, and i've come to live by these epiphanies.
    I'm pleased you've found it enlightening.

Originally Posted by jarrettwood View Post
    Almost overdosing on MDMA a bit back
    blacked out for a few hours and when i came back I hallucinated really bad for a while.
    Was mentally/emotionally fukd for almost 2 weeks afterwards from dat serotonin deficiency.
    Don't do drugs kids
    So you realize life is about fitting stereotypes.

Originally Posted by LtGoose View Post
    Once I sent a PM to a female miscr, but she never replied.................
    Scarred for life.

Originally Posted by KyBrah32 View Post
    Had a cancer scare/tumor behind my eye last summer. ...
    First, I'm glad you still have our sight, and second, will you use your knowledge to aid others? You should somehow.

Originally Posted by EISOBAX View Post
    seeing a loved one die in a horrible way and i was depressed for 6 years with heavy ocd and depersonalization, i don't think i'll ever be truly happy again
    Anhedonia? You can never foretell the future, there will always be a route for happiness.

Originally Posted by Tyler201 View Post
    When I was younger I saw a car crash and me and my friends went to see if the person involved was okay.
    This is a great story, and I see why it would irrevocably alter your life.

Originally Posted by Xplicit_Mindz View Post
    In order:
    1. Joined Military
    2. Got married
    3. Got cheated on.
    4. Got divorced.
    5. Suicide attempt
    6. Got a DUI
    7. Found not guilty of DUI and thrown out.
    8. Still punished by military, in the process of losing career.
    Sometimes life is unfair. But there is always the development of character through trial.

Originally Posted by ChiBearsfan View Post
    probably the SAT exam ...
    Very unique story, hidden genius.

Originally Posted by Dhboy View Post
    Parents splitting up (lost trust in everyone really, mother was lying and cheated on father)
    Grandfather dying (very humble guy, made me realise life is for living)

That's about it.
    How have you coped with so much death in your life?

Originally Posted by SkepticalOne View Post
    Graduating from university, getting my first job, car, apartment, and then being laid off, having to sell my car, scrimp for groceries, and being within a month away from having no money for rent.
    You are strong because you kept fighting. Many I know with similar stories aren't as resilient.

Originally Posted by AlphaRotter View Post
    Legit tortured by neighbor and his friend for no reason when I was 11 ...
    It's hard to erase the lessons learned and then believed in from the past. But because something like that happened when you were vulnerable does not mean they ever happen again. Also, because you didn't die from it, this is proof you shouldn't still be afraid.

Originally Posted by DBoyDaRealest View Post
    My football team losing every game one season in HS.

Growing up I had been part of undefeated squads, as well as teams that won just a few, but nothing was as humiliating as seeing 0-10 next to your record. The year before we made playoffs and were projected to at least get the last seed the following season but we just gave the fk up after things went wrong the first game.
    Def life changing. Thinking people have negative opinions of you, especially those you don't know can have a crippling effect. I'm glad you got passed it.

Originally Posted by Kiwikind View Post
    5+bonus ball in the lottery a few years ago. Bought a house.
    Very cool, did the results of the win make you happier?

Originally Posted by Jrd86 View Post
    3 years ago we responded to a wreck on the highway on christmas eve. It was the worst wreck ive ever been apart of. And ive been to somenp pretty bad ones. It only involved 2 cars, but that wasnt what made it so bad. It was the three dead little kids, their dead parents, and all their christmas toys that were thrown all over the road that made it bad.
    Seeing humanity in such starkness has to shake you to the core. Thanks for playing.

Originally Posted by GreekyBeth View Post
    Being 14 and seeing my little brother (11) dead on the playing fields at school.
    This is remarkable, what happened if you don't mind sharing?

Originally Posted by JayDubbs932 View Post
    Parents kicking me out of the best college
    Why did they do this? And how did you respond?

Originally Posted by stang53188 View Post
    -Being told I could never fly a fighter by an airforce rep in 7th grade because of scoliosis(helped forge my no fuks given mentality) ...
    Lot's of reality in this one. Real man problems.

Originally Posted by TheSeriousOne92 View Post
    Two times, first was being in hospital roughly 6 months and no one visited me. I learned to not form any connections because we are born alone and die alone.

Then, being in a psych ward. Realized how this whole life is just a game
    Bro hug.

Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    Unrequited love in hs. Changed my interactions with women forever. The WK in me died.

I also lost about 90% of my romantic behavior and find it impossible to reclaim.
    This is terrible, love does leave scars. And cocoa butter doesn't work on this kind.

Originally Posted by FlexLex View Post
    Was close to morbidly obese in middle school and highschool. Had no friends which caused me to eat more and become an even bigger FA. Would then eat more to make myself feel better. Was a horrible cycle and ended up becoming so fat. ...
    You are a living inspiration.
    ★ M0D Positivity Crew ★ № 1th ★ Α ★
    ★ Future M0D in training Krew ★
    ★ NEGs religiophobes on sight Krew ★
    Warning: "Bump spam threads and be banned" - KENKONG
    Death is beautiful to whom life is a humiliation...

Methodological Naturalism tk217's Avatar
    tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Death of a parent.

Working in prison.

Changed my out look on life entirely.

foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) foshizzle57 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Showtimebrah View Post
    you cant be serious what kind of bs is that
    Mirin?
    Went from being called fugly by friends' older sisters and believing i'd be Asiacel by waves on waves of people until around this period of time that I started hanging around with a good crowd and I started to gain a sliver of hope that I would make it, realizing that I had been conditioned to believe all my life that I was a failure by people who were failures themselves trying to spread their toxicity.
    No it did not single-handedly change my life but it was part of a series of events that each played a significant part of my character development.

IgnorancisBlis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IgnorancisBlis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IgnorancisBlis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IgnorancisBlis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IgnorancisBlis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IgnorancisBlis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IgnorancisBlis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IgnorancisBlis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IgnorancisBlis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IgnorancisBlis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IgnorancisBlis is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    when I realized that most people aren't worth the air they breathe, my life became totally clear
    HIT crew

I wish I had never found this place...
    too late now

4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000) 4Adz4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    stumbled upon the world of aesthetics.
    RIP BIG RICHARD

midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    took the red pill

Gabrielle91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabrielle91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabrielle91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabrielle91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabrielle91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabrielle91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabrielle91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabrielle91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabrielle91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabrielle91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gabrielle91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I saw a 21 year old die from a heart defect that he didn't even know he had. Made me realize that being young doesn't mean I have forever.

JayDubbs932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDubbs932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDubbs932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDubbs932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDubbs932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDubbs932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDubbs932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDubbs932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDubbs932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDubbs932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JayDubbs932 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sotrktiv View Post
    Why did they do this? And how did you respond?
    My dad lost his job during my freshman year of college, and my only shot at staying at the expensive college I was at was to apply to be an RA because that means free tuition. I had high school scholarships going into my freshman year so it saved my parents ~$15K. I did not get the RA position; I get extremely anxious during interviews and I joined a fraternity so I definitely gave off the douchebag vibe. You don't typically see "Frat bros" as RA's. It devastated me the night they broke the news to me over the summer that I would have to start looking at other schools. I still remember the date too, something bad always happens on that exact date every summer since then. I went to a party that night too, killed a 12 pack and was ripping bong hit after bong hit. Gave no fuks driving home, didn't care what would happen cause I literally felt like my life was thrown away that night.
    "They'll tell you failure is not an option. That is ridiculous. Failure is always an option. Failure is the most readily available option at all times, but it's a choice. You can choose to fail or you can choose to succeed. But failure is always there, and it's okay to recognize that."- Chael P. Sonnen

NewEgo is a name known to all. (+5000) NewEgo is a name known to all. (+5000) NewEgo is a name known to all. (+5000) NewEgo is a name known to all. (+5000) NewEgo is a name known to all. (+5000) NewEgo is a name known to all. (+5000) NewEgo is a name known to all. (+5000) NewEgo is a name known to all. (+5000) NewEgo is a name known to all. (+5000) NewEgo is a name known to all. (+5000) NewEgo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Starting a non-profit and barely getting any thank yous.

Saw a guy day before Thanksgiving, digging in the dirt for cans with his cart. Gave him $40 bucks he shook my hand but obviously could not speak English.

Come back from my car he is waiting for me by the place I was eating at and says thank you in a very broken English.

That was the most genuine thank you I have ever received.
    '03 OG, YOU JELLY? 3K+

==++FOUNDER OF MARLENE HAS A FUPA CLUB++====

psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) psai has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    moving halfway across the world right when i started HS
    "Psai is the love child of Rick Ross, Ghandi and Oz" - Phoenix9369

"you are going to be an excellent father, loving husband, and an unselfish lover one day" - TellitAgain

"You'll always be my favorite CEO. Always." - Tweedurr

"I have big respect for any young man as hard working as Psai" - Motiviert

sotrktiv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sotrktiv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sotrktiv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sotrktiv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sotrktiv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sotrktiv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sotrktiv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sotrktiv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sotrktiv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sotrktiv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sotrktiv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JayDubbs932 View Post
    My dad lost his job during my freshman year of college, and my only shot at staying at the expensive college I was at was to apply to be an RA because that means free tuition. I had high school scholarships going into my freshman year so it saved my parents ~$15K. I did not get the RA position; I get extremely anxious during interviews and I joined a fraternity so I definitely gave off the douchebag vibe. You don't typically see "Frat bros" as RA's. It devastated me the night they broke the news to me over the summer that I would have to start looking at other schools. I still remember the date too, something bad always happens on that exact date every summer since then. I went to a party that night too, killed a 12 pack and was ripping bong hit after bong hit. Gave no fuks driving home, didn't care what would happen cause I literally felt like my life was thrown away that night.
    I feel with you brah. You know that going to the best school isn't what gives the opportunity to aid humanities development. Look at role models who have suffered similar fates to yours and use them as a source of power to move on despite the odds.

Originally Posted by NewEgo View Post
    Starting a non-profit and barely getting any thank yous.

Saw a guy day before Thanksgiving, digging in the dirt for cans with his cart. Gave him $40 bucks he shook my hand but obviously could not speak English.

Come back from my car he is waiting for me by the place I was eating at and says thank you in a very broken English.

That was the most genuine thank you I have ever received.
    You are the first one to mentioned something like this. I also find unexpected appreciation or kindness to be extremely powerful.

Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000) Ocheta is a name known to all. (+5000)

Seeing the living conditions of many of the countries I had the opportunity to visit.

Helped me not take anything for granted in this country and also gave me a new perspective on how garbage the average American is with their entitled self-righteousness and those that choose to work the system.

Also, becoming a Marine. Best decision I ever made. I may not make as much money as some. But the values and the way I've created a structure for myself as a man has improved my life greatly.
    USMC 2008-Current 03OG

weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightgainnow1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by waisoserious View Post
    installing tinder

it made realize that bishes aint sht but tricks and hoes

at that moment i stopped giving a fk about what women thought and putting too much emphasis on any 1 girl

tinder also desensitized me to sex and feelings of love (somewhat)

Seriously? Realizing girls like to bang as much as men is the one unaltering experience, lol only on the misc.

Originally Posted by TheSeriousOne92 View Post
    Two times, first was being in hospital roughly 6 months and no one visited me. I learned to not form any connections because we are born alone and die alone.

Then, being in a psych ward. Realized how this whole life is just a game
    Work in the hospital. Always feel so bad for the people who have nobody visiting them. Its sad ****. They always have the longest recovery too. Having love around you helps you heal (yes corny).

BaconEggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BaconEggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BaconEggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BaconEggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BaconEggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BaconEggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BaconEggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BaconEggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BaconEggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BaconEggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BaconEggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The year after high school was the worst year of my life. Parents got divorced, leaving my mom almost going crazy because of all the stress. My relationship with my father was already bad, but that year any relationship whatsoever was completely gone. I also had a year off before going to uni, because I didn't know what to do and I had no guidance. Wanted to work but couldn't find a job so I was broke. Combine that with my depressed mother who I love the most in this world made me also very depressed. Because of this I lost all my friends (shows you how common fake friends are), was still a virgin, was unaesthetic and had social anxiety. In that year I also lost 2 family members. Basically everything was crumbling around me, I had no future, no money, no friends, no success with girls, bad situation at home. Basically did nothing but watch tv for 10 months. Tried to commit suicide, but didn't have the balls to do it. My mom found out and I will never remember here face crying.

That was the moment my life changed. I could never do something like that to my family. So everything I do now in life is all for me and for the good of my mother and my little brother, it basically turned me into a father type figure. I focused on improving myself everyday, because you are the one who you spend your time with. Got aesthetic, got confident, got money and invested it and got even more, went overseas to live in NYC (I'm European) and get more female attention than ever before. Basically get laid every weekend, while at first I couldn't even say hi to a girl. Also it's very likely I will be accepted into the top 31st business school in the world for a graduate program in finance.

The only bad part is I don't really trust people anymore, because of bad experiences in the past. It made me into a lone wolf basically (although not FA).

Originally Posted by Ocheta
    Seeing the living conditions of many of the countries I had the opportunity to visit.

Helped me not take anything for granted in this country and also gave me a new perspective on how garbage the average American is with their entitled self-righteousness and those that choose to work the system.

Also, becoming a Marine. Best decision I ever made. I may not make as much money as some. But the values and the way I've created a structure for myself as a man has improved my life greatly.
    The Western world needs more of your kind. Here's a book you might enjoy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Road_to_Character

I agree with a lot of what you say. Once you know true poverty you are never the same again. Make that change.

Originally Posted by BaconEggs View Post
    The year after high school was the worst year of my life. Parents got divorced, leaving my mom almost going crazy because of all the stress. My relationship with my father was already bad, but that year any relationship whatsoever was completely gone. I also had a year off before going to uni, because I didn't know what to do and I had no guidance. Wanted to work but couldn't find a job so I was broke. Combine that with my depressed mother who I love the most in this world made me also very depressed. Because of this I lost all my friends (shows you how common fake friends are), was still a virgin, was unaesthetic and had social anxiety. In that year I also lost 2 family members. Basically everything was crumbling around me, I had no future, no money, no friends, no success with girls, bad situation at home. Basically did nothing but watch tv for 10 months. Tried to commit suicide, but didn't have the balls to do it. My mom found out and I will never remember here face crying.

That was the moment my life changed. I could never do something like that to my family. So everything I do now in life is all for me and for the good of my mother and my little brother, it basically turned me into a father type figure. I focused on improving myself everyday, because you are the one who you spend your time with. Got aesthetic, got confident, got money and invested it and got even more, went overseas to live in NYC (I'm European) and get more female attention than ever before. Basically get laid every weekend, while at first I couldn't even say hi to a girl. Also it's very likely I will be accepted into the top 31st business school in the world for a graduate program in finance.

The only bad part is I don't really trust people anymore, because of bad experiences in the past. It made me into a lone wolf basically (although not FA).
    I can only love the kind of person you are. Though the second half of your story sounds idealistic and doesn't mention real world struggles, I'm glad that your perseverance is of the kind that will help your mother, who you love so much. Just don't get hung up on the worldly success part of life only (the superficial), men are actually valued for their characters and who they are within. I'm here for you if you need an honest person to talk with. Not everyone is disgusting, I'm also in a lot of ways an individualist.

mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000) mrc19888 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    When I realized the exact moment I was in love with my EX. I was brought up in a household where having "feelings" wasn't an acceptable trait. To this day people tell me I'm not sympathetic, empathetic, and am devoid emotionally. But this was probably 8 years ago and I could tell you what it smelled like in the room I was in. I remember every vivid detail of that moment realizing that somewhere deep, deep, deep down on my emotionless existence that I was capable of loving something.
    I woke up this morning still breathing. Might as well take advantage of it.

Working every day to be just a little stronger, healthier, or smarter than yesterday.

flanker34 is just really nice. (+1000) flanker34 is just really nice. (+1000) flanker34 is just really nice. (+1000) flanker34 is just really nice. (+1000) flanker34 is just really nice. (+1000) flanker34 is just really nice. (+1000) flanker34 is just really nice. (+1000) flanker34 is just really nice. (+1000) flanker34 is just really nice. (+1000) flanker34 is just really nice. (+1000) flanker34 is just really nice. (+1000)
    became homeless at 17, srs.
    Squat: 365
    Deadlift: 505
    Bench: 295