Registered User orderoutofchaos's Avatar
    orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000)

the Arnold classic news should not all be in the road to the Arnold thread..

Every year for the Arnold and Olympia it seems that ifbb forum users post all the news and excitement in the massive thread and leave almost the entire forum unused and littered with old threads. That's not right! This forum is only popular 2 times for 2 days a piece. 4 out of 365 days Is ok for massive news and excitement threads being made. If there's a new pic of Centopani that looks interesting make a thread! If there's an interesting comparison make a thread. I feel like all the real excitement of the Arnold and Olympia should be plastered on the front page instead of merely buried on page 57 of the long thread. Nothing wrong with having a play by play thread but it shouldn't be the end of all things media source. I not use this forum often, how am I suppose to know a certain amazing newsworthy pic is on page 37?

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The IFBB bodybuilding forum is basically dead. That's why there aren't many threads. It's not that we put everything into one thread. It's that it dwindled down to one thread. The arnold classic thread only has 10 pages. TEN pages. That's nothing in 3 months, ie the entire prep of most of these guys.
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've thought about that before and you're right, but I think 1 thread per picture is too much.

How about this..

A thread per week's worth of updates per show. For example...

[Olympia] 34 Weeks Out Updates
    [Olympia] 33 Weeks Out Updates
    [Olympia] 2 Weeks Out Updates

or like now, for the AC

[Arnold Classic] 12 Weeks Out Updates
    [Arnold Classic] 2 Weeks Out Updates

The idea would be to make a thread that would cover a week's worth of updates.

When the week is done, another thread is opened and every content for that week is dumped in. Until the final thread which would be "Arnold Classic Discussion/Live".

People could easily navigate through their missed updates. Knowing which week was when, etc.

We could organize something like that. I personally can take care of it, but if I ever have a busy week, someone else could take over.

Does that sound interesting?

*Edit: If the people aren't in the show..maybe then we could make individual threads.

Hell, we could make it more general and put the shows within those...

(starting from January 1st' week)

So this week, we would be Week 9.

Something like this,

Thread title: Week 9 IFBB Updates

Arnold Classic News

Arnold Classic Brazil News

Olympia News

Non-contest related News

And people would be free to dump anything they want, as long as it's relevant.
    Last edited by RoroCwalker; 03-04-2016 at 10:40 PM.

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    When people search the event down the road. They have all the pictures and videos in one thread. Far easier to find then spreading out bits and pieces.
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In theory: I agree.

Posts in a thread are hard to navigate, make discussions a clusterf*ck (with two discussions going on simultaneously and crowding each other out), and will never be sorted except chronologically (compared to threads, where interesting and active topics will appear above boring and uninteresting ones). It's like going back to a 1995-style newsgroup.

In practice: the forum's dead so it doesn't matter.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm not a fan of megathreads. While we don't need multiple threads on the exact same topic, if you have something to say about a specific athlete or issue about a contest it should have its own thread. Otherwise everything just gets jumbled together. I don't want to read a post about Jose's midsection followed by a complaint about the streaming feed followed by a question about the prize money.

GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50) GearHound will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i prefer mega threads cuz im lazy and hate clicking

wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is pretty much the whole reason I don't really post any more - I log in, see no decent updates and so have nothing to respond to. I know full well there'll be new content in the mega threads but do I want to search through pages and pages just to see a 1 week out picture of the particular pro I'm interested in? - No.

I'm only posting now because it's the Arnold weekend and so came on the boards and it was exactly as I expected it to be.

Years ago, a single new picture or piece of news would have it's own thread and so created discussion and interest - That meant lots of activity on the forum.
    IG: waldronconstruction

Contest Prep Nom Nom rebelprettyboy's Avatar
    rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by wala View Post
    This is pretty much the whole reason I don't really post any more - I log in, see no decent updates and so have nothing to respond to. I know full well there'll be new content in the mega threads but do I want to search through pages and pages just to see a 1 week out picture of the particular pro I'm interested in? - No.

I'm only posting now because it's the Arnold weekend and so came on the boards and it was exactly as I expected it to be.

Years ago, a single new picture or piece of news would have it's own thread and so created discussion and interest - That meant lots of activity on the forum.
    Made my first post on a while tonight as well. I usually come in and peek like you say and see nothing. I don't mind either way though. I go to the last page to see if there's any new pics then get off
    Follow on instagram for updates and what not. Let me know and greens will be passed your
    Way.

Instagram.com/bestbuiltphysiques

#BBP

andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    They are definitely dead. I think it's more to do with the IFBB and bodybuilding as whole.

I got over the whole BB thing and fell in love with Powerlifting (still weak as hell). Now, I can't stand the whole BB thing whereas, I used to be obsessed. I think because it's now becoming a lot more mainstream due to ******** and instagram, people have no need to come on bodybuilding forums anymore. I check in every now and then to see some updates.

It's a case for forums... adapt or die.
    - <30 weeks out with 3DMJ & -Berto- to the 2014 Victorian INBA Victorian Titles.

- Also, join my log on ********: http://www.********.com/AndysNaturalJourney

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bartosh View Post
    The IFBB bodybuilding forum is basically dead. That's why there aren't many threads. It's not that we put everything into one thread. It's that it dwindled down to one thread. The arnold classic thread only has 10 pages. TEN pages. That's nothing in 3 months, ie the entire prep of most of these guys.
    Not sure if anyone was posting them, but Dani Reardon had some prep vids leading into her doing the Arnold for Women's Physique. Not super long, but I feel like i should've posted those. Agreed also, there hasn't been as much content these days.

littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000)
    People are complaining that there are so few new threads to post in. The solution is obvious: START POSTING NEW THREADS. Don't be lazy and wait for someone else to post something that you can respond to - ask a question, state an opinion, offer a suggestion.

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    flang should start scanning 90s mags
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)