Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Junkie2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up Venture Bars Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Review

I love protein bars. For the past two years Quest has dominated the market and when Controlled Labs gave the news they were going to make a bar, I was ecstatic. Many months later, I finally got my hands of a box of them. I opted to try the chocolate chip cookie dough because that is currently my favorite Quest bar and to stack them against each other is the ultimate test.

Initial thoughts:
    Before even unwrapping the bar, I did what any foodie would do and check the ingredients. I was thrilled to see that the main ingredient, i****lto-oligosaccharide, the same one that is no longer used in quest bars (swapped out for an inferior soluble corn fiber), at the top of the list. I knew immediately I was in for a treat.

Unwrapping:
    I wasn't going to take more than one picture but I felt it was necessary to show the composition of the bar. LOOK AT ALL THE CHOCOLATE CHIPS! And yes, there are still only 2g of sugar.

Taste:
    Reminds me of the old quest bars with a little more chew which are miles ahead of any bar at the moment. CL definitely nailed the flavor as it taste EXACTLY like cookie dough. My only issue is that the bars have tasted so good that I only have 1 left out of my box of 12 after only a few days.

Macros:
    Pretty standard macros for a clean protein bar - 220c, 20p/9f/30c-20f. Definitely enough calories for a snack or 2-3 for dinner (which i am guilty of).

Overall:
    Everything about Venture bars kept be coming back for another bite. It's safe to say they dominated Quest in taste and texture. I really feel like these bars are a guilty snack but in reality they are easily able to fit it in anyone's macros. Controlled labs has always been known for quality and they did not let me down with another great product.
    NASM CPT

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thanks for the review and you look to have hit the jackpot on the chocolate chip like one other member did
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    awesome to hear and thanks for posting up the review. please leave the review in the store as well if possible.

the chips are stevia sweetened and sugar free
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831