wku-n-bg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How do you make your protein shake?

I use optimum nutrition chocolate with orange juice ( not from concentrate) and natural peanut butter. This is one way I make it depending on if I am doing cardio or if I am drinking it pre or post workout. I vary it depending on the workout or time of day.

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    i just mix whey dextose and water not as adventuris as others with food...

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    look at bignbuff's great bibloe for some great info...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=167918

Location: They call it Stormy Monday, baby. But Tuesday's just as bad.
    Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jandy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1 cup milk
    15g dextrose
    1 ice cube
    1 scoop chocolate whey

I cannot stand whey with water so I use the milk
    http://www.********.com/raceyouthere

Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000) Superman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some whey, some gatorade (if per or post workout), some glutamine and some Amino Fuel.

Humanoid Cowboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1 scoop whey 3 tablespoons honey and water

Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Liquid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I dump 2 scoops of whey and 1 scoop dextrose into a water bottle (using a funnel) and pour some cold water in, and shake that up then its ready for after i finish workout.