GMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Anybody else get angry if they're around poor people?

I don't mean decent people who happen to be poor
    I'm talking about the scummy/degenerate type of poor people
    Went to the grocery store in the "bad" part of town full of these type of people
    Almost every guy wearing a hoody or clothes with sports logos, all of them trying to act hard
    Overweight single mothers yelling at full volume across the aisles at their children
    People knocking stuff off the shelves and not bothering to pick it up off the floor
    90% tattoo presence
    100% junk food presence in shopping carts
    Cashier talking on her cell phone the entire time she was checking people out
    People staring me down like I shouldn't be there because I was dressed nice (went there after work so I had a dress shirt and tie on)

I normally shop in the more "upscale" part of the city and never felt these feels
    Can't explain why exactly but I was actually getting upset by just being in their presence

Stay safe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) henrycole's Avatar
    henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) henrycole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GMiscer View Post
    I don't mean decent people who happen to be poor
    I'm talking about the scummy/degenerate type of poor people
    Went to the grocery store in the "bad" part of town full of these type of people
    Almost every guy wearing a hoody or clothes with sports logos, all of them trying to act hard
    Overweight single mothers yelling at full volume across the aisles at their children
    People knocking stuff off the shelves and not bothering to pick it up off the floor
    90% tattoo presence
    100% junk food presence in shopping carts
    Cashier talking on her cell phone the entire time she was checking people out
    People staring me down like I shouldn't be there because I was dressed nice (went there after work so I had a dress shirt and tie on)

I normally shop in the more "upscale" part of the city and never felt these feels
    Can't explain why exactly but I was actually getting upset by just being in their presence
    looks like you have a problem with melding in into different group of people, even when survival is needed. Would you say you dont like to go out of your routines?
    Instagram: ayy_lmao_m8

Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Frank Drebin has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    repped

WHeitzman is a name known to all. (+5000) WHeitzman is a name known to all. (+5000) WHeitzman is a name known to all. (+5000) WHeitzman is a name known to all. (+5000) WHeitzman is a name known to all. (+5000) WHeitzman is a name known to all. (+5000) WHeitzman is a name known to all. (+5000) WHeitzman is a name known to all. (+5000) WHeitzman is a name known to all. (+5000) WHeitzman is a name known to all. (+5000) WHeitzman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes OP, that is why I told you to stay away

GreyFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GreyFit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't like people like that regardless of their income
    Based Curl God - BBW Lover

▴♛▾ B 235 C 135 ▴♛▾