Familyfitness5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The Dark Knight Rises

Hello. I'm currently weigh 177 pounds and my main goal is 208 pounds. My ultimate physique is to look like Bane from The Dark Knight Rises. In order for me to get there, I would like to know what kind of supplements do I have to take? Your input is appreciated.
    Mr. Holloway

endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Frog tech

/thread
    Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear; The brave may not live forever but the cautious do not live at all.

"He seems to be holding a slight film of glycogen.. his pizza levels could be 1 or 2 lower as well"

Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    just lift heavy and eat

his physique isn't impressive.
    Tax Crew - PM me legit questions.

Registered User justarandomdude's Avatar
    justarandomdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justarandomdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justarandomdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justarandomdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justarandomdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justarandomdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justarandomdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justarandomdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justarandomdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justarandomdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justarandomdude is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When I see that kind of post I cant help but to think its roll bread
    Sorry for english i'm Quebec Crew

brendanh32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brendanh32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brendanh32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brendanh32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brendanh32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brendanh32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brendanh32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brendanh32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brendanh32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brendanh32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brendanh32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Train with the league of shadows/thread
    Find me on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQassbR6bpfjjObfqdgNOoQ

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Setting your goals pretty high there fella.
    A pattern in the chaos.

AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlphaProExpert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well Tom Hardy was pretty jacked for that one. Looked better in Bronson IMO.
    Alpha Pro Nutrition spokesperson
    Greatness Expected™

Now available in the store! http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/alpha-pro-nutrition.htm

UPLOAD®, VEX®, INTRALOAD®, ALPHA CUTS®

www.alphapronutrition.com

☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

cdimpact has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cdimpact has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cdimpact has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cdimpact has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cdimpact has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cdimpact has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cdimpact has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cdimpact has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cdimpact has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cdimpact has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cdimpact has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by justarandomdude View Post
    When I see that kind of post I cant help but to think its roll bread
    +1.
    *natty4life crew*

100kg x2 ohp
    145kg pause bench
    195kg squat
    275kg sumo deadlift (triple bodyweight goal achieved on July 15th 2016 @91.5kg)

SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SWThomas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    1. You're not a professional bodybuilder and this topic is not about professional bodybuilding.... = wrong forum.

2. Tom Hardy used gear to achieve the physique he had in that movie. That answers your "supplement" question.

3. Like Anthony said, his physique wasn't that impressive in that movie.
    I don't always do squats on leg day, but when I do, I go ASS TO THE GRASS!

Notracy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Bane of FF5!!! I started out nlast year with a similar goal to get to 180 from about 150. And to tell you its been easy would be a lie. But also there have been times it has. I have worked out over the years and taken just about every gainer there has been. But my success for me has been Mutant Mass. Most of the flavours rock. And I have successfully gotten to 190 at the moment, with a minimal amount of fat gained. I didn't drink a 4 scoop shake but instead broke the 4 scoops into 2-4 drinks over the day. You can order samples of mutant here on Bodybuilding.com along with many others. Also Find a rock solid plan and do it to your best of abilities, and stick to it. follow a solid diet, along with one cheat meal a week of what ever you want.. Use the trackers and app here from BB.com to follow your workout program and track your progress. And in a few months with the help of a few supps and Bodybuilding.com you will be well on your way to your goal.

Originally Posted by Familyfitness5 View Post
    Hello. I'm currently weigh 177 pounds and my main goal is 208 pounds. My ultimate physique is to look like Bane from The Dark Knight Rises. In order for me to get there, I would like to know what kind of supplements do I have to take? Your input is appreciated.

DryPeaches has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For his physique just eat everything you can find and lift as heavy as you can.