BreakdownBBD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakdownBBD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakdownBBD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakdownBBD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakdownBBD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakdownBBD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakdownBBD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakdownBBD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakdownBBD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakdownBBD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakdownBBD will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Everything I do adds muscle . . . (working on being healthier) . . .

Let me start off, by stating that I believe in no uncertain terms that I'm a just a little bit of a genetic freak. Not to the level of Scott Steiner or anything, but not "normal" either.

This is me, dated Feb. 25th. Less than 500 reps into weight lifting. Everything I do makes muscle. Last year was a down year for me, I had lots of personal issues, etc. 2014 was dedicated to distance running, I got up to 20km while prepping for a half-marathon and the day came and it was less than 50 degrees out, raining and most of the route was dirt road, so I said screw paying $75 to torture myself and never completed the thing.

Running was two things. One I was into this chick who was into running forever, and it was a weakness, someone who could run for an hour straight was like voodoo to me, so I wanted to see if I could perform the magic. My best was a 10K in under 60 minutes @ roughly 212lbs.

So today I'm here. I'm going to be working from a position of strength, my strength, when I was running I was just getting more and more muscular, so I want to see what happens if I actually weight train and take it somewhat seriously. There's some things that I'm not willing to do. Pain to a point is not much of an option and I don't train the legs on weights much at all, just inner-outer thighs. I do high resistance eliptical and treadmill with incline.

Sorry for the crap pic, I don't like my body hair and lighting disguises it, probably way too much testosterone, not sure.

Couple of things about me. I do have lots of sinus problems, and issues with dizziness. I take lots of lots of allergy meds between April and October. I'm one of the most agile dudes that's over 200lbs that you'll find anywhere. I drink about 1L of pop a day, I also drink piles of water each day, my vice is MTN Dew and my eating habits are horrible . . . they have to change.

I want to get my weight down to 212 or possibly as low as 195, just really depends on how my body reacts to adding muscle.

My top physical priority is being a ball hockey goalie and a great one. I usually play a minimum of 5 hours per week. In the summer I run, and cycle. I have a couple of gym memberships and don't use either as much as I should.

I'd love to meet some people here who are like me, face similar problems, or have similar strengths, 2015 was a lost year for me and I'm willing and able to leave it in the dust behind me.

EDIT: I realize that there's a lot of skinny dudes and other ones that think that I'm an ass because I claim that everything I do adds muscle, it's really not all good, or what's been my goal all along I probably didn't lift a weight all of 2014-2015, so . . don't judge, I'm hear for what everyone else is here for, and that's just being a better me.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by BreakdownBBD; 02-25-2016 at 04:40 PM.

unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not trying to be disrespectful but I think you'd realize that after you cut off all your fat you'd have a lot less muscle then you think. Also I am unsure as to your goals and aims based on this post but I've never hear of anyone complain about adding too much muscle. Also you need to get to get your health in order and I dont gaf what you look like or how godly you think your genetics are but drinking 1L of pop a day is plain retarded but since you've already admitted to this and that you need to change the 1st step is already done.
    The Deadlift is the ultimate fight of you VS the bar.

you can't half rep a deadlift.
    you can't bounce a deadlift.
    you can't arch to get an easier deadlift.
    you won't have a spotter to help the hard part of a deadlift.

there's just you, some heavy ass weight, and your b!tch ass having to pick it up.

Squatsand0ats is just really nice. (+1000) Squatsand0ats is just really nice. (+1000) Squatsand0ats is just really nice. (+1000) Squatsand0ats is just really nice. (+1000) Squatsand0ats is just really nice. (+1000) Squatsand0ats is just really nice. (+1000) Squatsand0ats is just really nice. (+1000) Squatsand0ats is just really nice. (+1000) Squatsand0ats is just really nice. (+1000) Squatsand0ats is just really nice. (+1000) Squatsand0ats is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sorry bro, looking at the pic I don't think you're quite the muscle monster you think you are

Goodluck with your training and being healthy.

Devinfitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Devinfitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Devinfitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Devinfitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Devinfitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Devinfitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Devinfitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Devinfitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Devinfitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Devinfitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Devinfitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Came in too strong op. Lost respect. Overweight. Some muscle yes. Looks like normal 260 pounder
    " You can b*tch or you can get sh*t done "
    " 200lbs will always be 200lbs "
    " golden era over everything "

IG: Devinfitt_
    Personal Trainer. DM for nutrition/workout advice.

BreakdownBBD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakdownBBD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakdownBBD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakdownBBD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakdownBBD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakdownBBD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakdownBBD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakdownBBD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakdownBBD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakdownBBD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BreakdownBBD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by unplugged View Post
    Not trying to be disrespectful but I think you'd realize that after you cut off all your fat you'd have a lot less muscle then you think. Also I am unsure as to your goals and aims based on this post but I've never hear of anyone complain about adding too much muscle. Also you need to get to get your health in order and I dont gaf what you look like or how godly you think your genetics are but drinking 1L of pop a day is plain retarded but since you've already admitted to this and that you need to change the 1st step is already done.
    About 10 years back my weight hit a low of 185, the size and muscle were still there. I was about 220 15 years ago, so it's not as if my weight has been continually climbing it goes up and down.

I do not think that I have a godly physic or genes. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. If it was up to me I'd be 6'2" 190 and a fantastic, lanky runner, those aren't the cards that I was dealt.

I'm trying for the first time in my life to play to my strength. I'm going to try and emphasize lifting weights and cut my cardio down.

It's unfortunate, but I hate coffee, so the Dew is my caffine.

unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BreakdownBBD View Post
    About 10 years back my weight hit a low of 185, the size and muscle were still there. I was about 220 15 years ago, so it's not as if my weight has been continually climbing it goes up and down.

I do not think that I have a godly physic or genes. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. If it was up to me I'd be 6'2" 190 and a fantastic, lanky runner, those aren't the cards that I was dealt.

I'm trying for the first time in my life to play to my strength. I'm going to try and emphasize lifting weights and cut my cardio down.

It's unfortunate, but I hate coffee, so the Dew is my caffine.
    Well the fact that you said you think you are "just a bit of a genetic freak" or "not normal" or that you would even think to use those words to describe your physique as well as "probably too much testosterone" really made you sound arrogant and can easily be interpreted as coming across as cocky. There is nothing abnormal or different about your body as you are just a normal guy with average to below average muscle and high body fat. Again, no disrespect and I wish you the best of luck in whatever your "goals" may be but watch the tone next time you post

there's just you, some heavy ass weight, and your b!tch ass having to pick it up.

Ribocop is just really nice. (+1000) Ribocop is just really nice. (+1000) Ribocop is just really nice. (+1000) Ribocop is just really nice. (+1000) Ribocop is just really nice. (+1000) Ribocop is just really nice. (+1000) Ribocop is just really nice. (+1000) Ribocop is just really nice. (+1000) Ribocop is just really nice. (+1000) Ribocop is just really nice. (+1000) Ribocop is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cool story

Originally Posted by Devinfitt View Post
    Came in too strong op. Lost respect. Overweight. Some muscle yes. Looks like normal 260 pounder
    I'm honestly starting from the bottom up right now. I want the highest expectations, 2015 was a completely bad year, where I lost my way. I want only the highest expectations, and the highest criticism. Wait 'n see.

TheBossRoss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBossRoss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBossRoss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBossRoss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBossRoss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBossRoss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBossRoss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBossRoss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBossRoss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBossRoss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBossRoss has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm honestly not sure if your serious or not because saying everything you do adds muscle and then posting a picture of you.I think the first thing you can do is realize everything you do does not add muscle, Because clearly somethings you do does add fat. I'm not trying to be an ass but you seem a little delusional. If I were you I would not fixate to much on a specific weight for you to get down to and instead visualize how you want you physique to look and keep working towards that goal until you reach it. Atleast you realize you need to change your diet thats a start. Google Phil Heath if you want to see what beast genetics looks like your no phil heath.

Originally Posted by BreakdownBBD View Post
    I'm honestly starting from the bottom up right now. I want the highest expectations, 2015 was a completely bad year, where I lost my way. I want only the highest expectations, and the highest criticism. Wait 'n see.
    We will all be waiting for you to blow us away. Until then, focus on cleaning your diet up (get rid of the pop ffs), training balls to the wall, and doing both of those CONSISTENTLY and see where that takes you

adashiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adashiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adashiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adashiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adashiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adashiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adashiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adashiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adashiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adashiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    He cannot be serious...

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Trolls gonna troll
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

Stuff that happens.

In 2015 I had three stressors in my life:

-Work
    -Ex GF still in life
    -Family

They aren't the only reasons that I didn't get to the gym and get my running in etc, but they all played a huge role in the thing. People stress you out, your stuck on the phone till 1:30am and you have to get to work early the next day . . . and that's another trip to the gym missed.

At the beginning of this year I did my best to fix some of those things. Work is always gonna be work, but I'm trying to change my attitude around work. I told the ex that the reason that we're not a couple is that she's a ****ty friend and despite the fact that our friendship means a lot to her, I can't continue to support it. Then I have my wonderfully stupid family, they keep me up late, they won't fix their own problems, and I keep a busy schedule. I usually sacrifice sleep, and workouts dealing with s**t.

I have a lot of excuses, I guess. I'm eager to get some accountability and start working on the weight training this year. I've put off, and put off, so yesterday I'm determined. I'm going to take a crappy picture of the mush that I've turned my body into by going to the gym maybe 15-20 times in 2015 (by comparison I went about 200 times in 2014), and write some junk . . . . so I'm eating dinner and starting typing and the door bell rings. F--ing family, you gotta do . . . . . . and I get guilted into some 90 minutes of non-sense and then I have to started getting dressed for hockey and get out the door. So undeterred, I bang out the turd that you've all read at the top of this thread there's a lot of incoherent thoughts and vague goals. I'm usually stronger at writing, though my thoughts at times are abstract and hard to understand.

Yes, I believe that I'm "different," different in a good way, different in a bad way. I do tend to add muscle very easily. Obviously not while sitting on a couch in front of a TV with a bag of chips on my lap.

Running 10, 12 or 15K, yes, I tend to add muscle to just about every area but my core. When I really tried to get into the running thing in 2013 and 2014, I had a co-worker who took the weights really seriously (and looked it) keep on telling me that I'm going to have this horrible body with no muscle tone. I think that he said kind gross or whatever, but it never really happened for me. I lost some weight, but plateaued and never really started to get lean.

I've had just a couple of workouts in 2016. I want to feel out the body building thing a little, try a little of this, that and the other and then I'll probably have some questions for everyone. Then when I get to the point where I stop putting horrible foods (and drinks) into my stomach, I might start axing questions about the diet. I want to get back to 4-5 days in the gym per week again.

DimQ is not very well liked. (-100) DimQ is not very well liked. (-100) DimQ is not very well liked. (-100) DimQ is not very well liked. (-100) DimQ is not very well liked. (-100) DimQ is not very well liked. (-100) DimQ is not very well liked. (-100) DimQ is not very well liked. (-100) DimQ is not very well liked. (-100) DimQ is not very well liked. (-100) DimQ is not very well liked. (-100)
    if you are very active and think that any fat would've burned off by now just because you are "extremely active" - that's a bogus attitude. In fact, what I am seeing is happening is muscle degradation with nutrients and fat filling in the muscle. If you did have some sort of form earlier - it probably still wasn't a dense muscle tissue base, but rather a powerlifter style bulky muscles filled with nutrients to make you able to lift heavy as you are claiming. ALL THAT goes away on a cut. Do a cut and you will lose over 50lb of weight thats not muscle tissue.

Originally Posted by DimQ View Post
    if you are very active and think that any fat would've burned off by now just because you are "extremely active" - that's a bogus attitude. In fact, what I am seeing is happening is muscle degradation with nutrients and fat filling in the muscle. If you did have some sort of form earlier - it probably still wasn't a dense muscle tissue base, but rather a powerlifter style bulky muscles filled with nutrients to make you able to lift heavy as you are claiming. ALL THAT goes away on a cut. Do a cut and you will lose over 50lb of weight thats not muscle tissue.
    That is what we've been trying to get through to him. Most people when cutting are shocked at how little real muscle they had and how much they thought was muscle but really just water and/or fat

Originally Posted by DimQ View Post
    In 2015 and for the first part of 2016 I have NOT been very active.

Lumbering around a crease for 5 hours a week, and visiting the gym 0.3 times per week is not my definition of extremely active.

I'm trying to re-commit to being the guy who was at the gym 200 times over the course of a year, but instead of cardio, cardio, cardio, I'm going to be emphasizing weights along with some cardio.

For what it's worth, I did go without Pop at work yesterday, it was probably the first time in 3-5 years. And I did have a decent work out at the gym. I'm a baby, it wasn't as bad as I thought, but it was still pretty miserable. This would be much easier if I could tolerate coffee.

Vaynex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vaynex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vaynex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vaynex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vaynex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vaynex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vaynex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vaynex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vaynex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vaynex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vaynex is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    being straight up there is nothing in your pic that is shouting out genetic freak... but who cares believe in yourself and be consistent and see what you achieve. GL

and just take a caffeine pill if youre that dependant on the supplement