Closed Thread
Page 100 of 303 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 3,000 of 9084
    BrokenSystems is just really nice. (+1000) BrokenSystems is just really nice. (+1000) BrokenSystems is just really nice. (+1000) BrokenSystems is just really nice. (+1000) BrokenSystems is just really nice. (+1000) BrokenSystems is just really nice. (+1000) BrokenSystems is just really nice. (+1000) BrokenSystems is just really nice. (+1000) BrokenSystems is just really nice. (+1000) BrokenSystems is just really nice. (+1000) BrokenSystems is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm starting 3rd week and pretty much same boat as you. Energy the same of not a bit better some days. From 225 down to 216 as lowest so far. Maybe 7lbs of that was water. .5 of inch down from waist and noticing the parts that lean out first for me (lower body and shoulder region ) are leaning out. I am getting slight cravings at night but love not being lethargic
    Misc anime crew
    ibitsu manga gave me nightmares crew
    angel beats made me cry
    missed my 5th birthday because i fell asleep crew
    smallest wiener on the misc

mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by atgbrahsrs View Post
    btw, do you use misc slang irl ? you use it a lot and when I imagine it I lol everytime

asking cuz today I accidentally said "tfw" in front my teacher and we do not speak in English ayyy
    i once told my sister in law that i just wanna be a sick kunt, she looked at me like 'u wat m8?'
    i just lel'd

ToningWasTooHarshForMe atgbrahsrs's Avatar
    atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    question kunts

what would be the difference between this:

say someone is doing an upper body day

A: flat bench, Pull-ups , Incline Press/Overhead press, Row, Triceps, Biceps

B: Flat bench, Incline Press/Overheard press, Pull-ups, Row, Triceps, Biceps

what would be the difference between these two ? is there any benefit of doing all exercises for one muscle group first and getting it finished and THEN proceeding with the next muscle group ?
    communist until you get rich
    rightwing until financially secure
    atheist until the plane starts falling
    slootist until you get married
    muslim after you get married

Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Elvis.Costello has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mh22 View Post
    i once told my sister in law that i just wanna be a sick kunt, she looked at me like 'u wat m8?'
    i just lel'd
    I regularly get the gf calling me a cheeky kunt because of how much I use it. U wot m8 is another popular one for me as well as I swear on me mum I'll 'ook you in da gabber
    SCC - Redskins - Wizards
    2021 Goal - regain the shreds

Beerculez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beerculez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beerculez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beerculez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beerculez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beerculez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beerculez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beerculez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beerculez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beerculez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beerculez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jherewhoisdere View Post
    ITT a lot of people who binge often and now are looking to do PSMF.. Sounds good.

ayylmao
    Why not just do an aggressive deficit like 10 kcals per lb bodyweight or something if you want to lose fast. Still a high deficit but actually sustainable. And you also don't need to take a diet break every 2 weeks eating like that vs psmf.

I also see people saying they are doing cardio on it, you're not supposed to. You're literally supposed to starve yourself and then LDAR other than 2-3 low volume lifting sessions. And also if you're lower bodyfat you're not supposed to eat 600 calories a day, pretty sure lyle says to eat at least 1.25g of protein for the lower bf people, that's over 600 kcals right there.

But good luck to the people doing it on their self torment and rebound binging goals for 2016.
    Shreds > cheats

Registered Ex Offender Dan_Staat's Avatar
    Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    question kunts

what would be the difference between these two ? is there any benefit of doing all exercises for one muscle group first and getting it finished and THEN proceeding with the next muscle group ?

For muscle fatigue hitting all chest/tris THEN back/bis is the way to go.

Buf if you're trying to build strength in a lift, doing chest, then back, then chest, etc could be beneficial because you can perform the 2nd exercise with more energy.

How much difference? That's hard to say lol.
    Everyone can talk chit on the internet until they encounter a 6'7 framed Dorian Yates barndoor boeing747 turtle back freak of nature who drives over 200+ on the autobahn

atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dan_Staat View Post
    For muscle fatigue hitting all chest/tris THEN back/bis is the way to go.

Buf if you're trying to build strength in a lift, doing chest, then back, then chest, etc could be beneficial because you can perform the 2nd exercise with more energy.

How much difference? That's hard to say lol.

but will one result in more muscle gains than the other ? highly doubt it

Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    but will one result in more muscle gains than the other ? highly doubt it
    Probably not much. But if you can lift more weight doing the second way, you get more volume in.

Weight*reps*sets being volume. More volume more gains (to an extent)

Just a theory, it's tough to really say without a decent sample size of people
    Everyone can talk chit on the internet until they encounter a 6'7 framed Dorian Yates barndoor boeing747 turtle back freak of nature who drives over 200+ on the autobahn

Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    question kunts

I do fullbody, but I order my exercises like push/leg/pull repeat. I like having more recovery time between exercises for each muscle group.

Also, it's better to do overhead work before any horizontal pressing. It's safer for your shoulders
    You lose some, you lose some. You may as well not bother

SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SeymourGains has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    fuk having a job..i just want to sleep go to gym eat watch movies tv shows and be forveralone, is that too much to ask for?

Reko pls...
    dat feel when you at work and you get arrested for battery

TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Beerculez View Post
    Why not just do an aggressive deficit like 10 kcals per lb bodyweight or something if you want to lose fast. Still a high deficit but actually sustainable. And you also don't need to take a diet break every 2 weeks eating like that vs psmf.

I also see people saying they are doing cardio on it, you're not supposed to. You're literally supposed to starve yourself and then LDAR other than 2-3 low volume lifting sessions. And also if you're lower bodyfat you're not supposed to eat 600 calories a day, pretty sure lyle says to eat at least 1.25g of protein for the lower bf people, that's over 600 kcals right there.

But good luck to the people doing it on their self torment and rebound binging goals for 2016.
    Would rather have a 40 min cardio session and eat more

hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiimnotcool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    any of you *******s have a fitbit charge HR?i just got one on friday so i'm trying to see if any other cutting brahs have had any success with the numbers its giving
    Alpha beard crew

Probably not much. But if you can lift more weight doing the second way, you get more volume in.

Weight*reps*sets being volume. More volume more gains (to an extent)

Just a theory, it's tough to really say without a decent sample size of people
    Did not understand something - you said getting in more volume with the 2nd way.

If I do 2 consecutive pushing exercises I will be fatigued in certain muscles so I will have less performance in the 2nd pushing ex. But if I do the exercises in the order of Push Pull Push Pull ---> when I am doing the pull exercises between the 2 push ex. I will probably recuperate a bit and get more volume via slightly more weight or reps in the 2nd push exercise ... so that would make the 1st way better for overall volume ?

Originally Posted by Reko1993 View Post
    I do fullbody, but I order my exercises like push/leg/pull repeat. I like having more recovery time between exercises for each muscle group.

Also, it's better to do overhead work before any horizontal pressing. It's safer for your shoulders
    so in a full body session you do all push exercises first then all pull or (since you said "repeat") 1 push exercise followed by 1 pull exercise and then a leg exercise and then again a push exercise etc. If it is the latter, you would favour the 2nd way in my example - having a break for the push muscles by having a pull exercise in-between and so on till the end of the workout ?

-TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000)
    fuk having a job..i just want to sleep go to gym eat watch movies tv shows and be forveralone, is that too much to ask for?

Reko pls...
    LDAR is goat lifestyle boyo

LOL @ people saying they going to be on 800 calories daily for 8weeks+

BRB did it for 4 days and it was ok so I can do it 10 weeks.

I guarantee you do not have the will power... you will be in a completely different mindset 2-4 weeks in.

dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dudebruh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hmm drank a half gallon of milk last night, woke up down 1 lbs. feels good mane

Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reko1993 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so in a full body session you do all push exercises first then all pull or (since you said "repeat") 1 push exercise followed by 1 pull exercise and then a leg exercise and then again a push exercise etc. If it is the latter, you would favour the 2nd way in my example - having a break for the push muscles by having a pull exercise in-between and so on till the end of the workout ?
    Right. For example I do OHP, then squat, then weighted chins, then bench, rows, RDL, and keep going so I'm never doing 2 exercises for the same muscle groups back to back
    You lose some, you lose some. You may as well not bother

dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dwill094 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by -TheKingPin- View Post
    LDAR is goat lifestyle boyo

LOL @ people saying they going to be on 800 calories daily for 8weeks+

BRB did it for 4 days and it was ok so I can do it 10 weeks.

I guarantee you do not have the will power... you will be in a completely different mindset 2-4 weeks in.
    agreed. cutting is easy mode with the LDAR lifestyle, so LDAR that you dont even get out of bed to make food.

brb, shredded.
    ACE CPT | StrongFirst SFG I | Student Physical Therapist

Instagram: @dannywfitness
    ********: /dannywilliamsfitness

Helping people to live a balanced lifestyle, move better, and achieve their ideal bodyweight.

Did not understand something - you said getting in more volume with the 2nd way.

If I do 2 consecutive pushing exercises I will be fatigued in certain muscles so I will have less performance in the 2nd pushing ex. But if I do the exercises in the order of Push Pull Push Pull ---> when I am doing the pull exercises between the 2 push ex. I will probably recuperate a bit and get more volume via slightly more weight or reps in the 2nd push exercise ... so that would make the 1st way better for overall volume ?

Yeah first way where you alternate body parts. I couldn't remember what I said tbh

mtb4life95 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtb4life95 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtb4life95 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtb4life95 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtb4life95 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtb4life95 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtb4life95 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtb4life95 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtb4life95 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtb4life95 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtb4life95 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    tfw it's April 18th and you're still fat

time to quit food I guess
    *SCC*
    2017 Lifting Goals:
    S:455 B:315 D:545 OHP:195

mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mh22 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Honestly contemplating on either finding a new job where Im not fuken lifting chit and on my feet the entire shift or just quitting and LDAR over the summer and hopefully before Fall - find a job where I dont feel like a non-stop lifting chit up and down like a *******.

Would love to do something on the computer - online or some program. Anyone can aware me on some good job opportunities out there where I can work from home as I eat my proats and sip on coffee? Don't have to make much, as long as I can work on my own time - I would be g2g

mtb4life95 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtb4life95 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtb4life95 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtb4life95 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtb4life95 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtb4life95 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtb4life95 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtb4life95 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtb4life95 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtb4life95 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtb4life95 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    tbh LDAR is the best way to cut.

brb sleep all day long and set an alarm to get up and lift
    brb eat like 1500cals post workout
    brb go back to sleep

shredded in like a month
    *SCC*
    2017 Lifting Goals:

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    question kunts

I train B.

Chest then Delts then Traps or Delts then Chest then Traps.

Back, Biceps then Triceps
    Next time;
    Back, Triceps then Biceps

Legs then Abs.

Two days on.
    One day off
    Three days on.
    One day off.

The rotation can change due to life issues.
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

Why lift when it's all about the face?

I'm fukt either way

Why lift when it's all about the face?

I'm fukt either way
    when we realized we were too ugly to get girls we started bodybuilding

when we realized out genetics were too **** to be aesthetic we started powerlifting

and when we realized we couldn't even get strong, we got fat af and started collecting stamps
    *SCC*
    2017 Lifting Goals:

Originally Posted by mtb4life95 View Post
    when we realized we were too ugly to get girls we started bodybuilding

when we realized out genetics were too **** to be aesthetic we started powerlifting

and when we realized we couldn't even get strong, we got fat af and started collecting stamps

But I have a gf and I'm not completely weak

BrokenSystems is just really nice. (+1000) BrokenSystems is just really nice. (+1000) BrokenSystems is just really nice. (+1000) BrokenSystems is just really nice. (+1000) BrokenSystems is just really nice. (+1000) BrokenSystems is just really nice. (+1000) BrokenSystems is just really nice. (+1000) BrokenSystems is just really nice. (+1000) BrokenSystems is just really nice. (+1000) BrokenSystems is just really nice. (+1000) BrokenSystems is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think having a job would make your cut easier, as long as it's not a food industry job. Basically a distraction to keep you away from food for 6-10hrs+. I'm on that LDAR lifestyle right now and I think of walking to my fridge and eating 3000cal anytime I'm home
    Misc anime crew
    angel beats made me cry

Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Liet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sup crew. I've missed you all. 2 weeks out from a show - first one in two years. Can't wait.
    Getting shredz

Originally Posted by BrokenSystems View Post
    I think having a job would make your cut easier, as long as it's not a food industry job. Basically a distraction to keep you away from food for 6-10hrs+. I'm on that LDAR lifestyle right now and I think of walking to my fridge and eating 3000cal anytime I'm home
    true it keeps ur mind off food and busy (burn lots of cals), but when u have a job where you're lifting 10-20lbs chit constantly, bending in the same motion - while standing, having a past injury that youre trying not to re-fuk up, all while trying to diet and lift 4-5 days a week - chit's not easy physically or mentally.

Do i make good money? - sort of
    Do i need the money? - not really
    Do i want to LDAR over the summer and save my back? - fuk yea

wat do? crie evrytiem guise. worked ot on sat wanted to kill myself l, came home barely found the energy to take a shower and fap, had to have a whey shake as well - no carbs past 8pm *******s

true it keeps ur mind off food and busy (burn lots of cals), but when u have a job where you're lifting 10-20lbs chit constantly, bending in the same motion - while standing, having a past injury that youre trying not to re-fuk up, all while trying to diet and lift 4-5 days a week - chit's not easy physically or mentally.

Do i make good money? - sort of
    Do i need the money? - not really
    Do i want to LDAR over the summer and save my back? - fuk yea

wat do? crie evrytiem guise. worked ot on sat wanted to kill myself l, came home barely found the energy to take a shower and fap, had to have a whey shake as well - no carbs past 8pm *******s

with the back thing, i went through same thing. Back got crazy messed up and knee was still fked from a past surgery, both of those together was also hurting my hips and neck. hated waking up and was hating working out because i would only feel pain from somthing that used to make me happy. My old job layed me off 3 months ago and iv been rotting every day since.

my day is pretty much
    11am-1pm- wake up and make coffee
    surf internet till about 4pm
    get ready to go to gym and show up by 5 or 6
    get home by 8 or 9
    eat first solid food meal
    back on internet and play some games and talk to online friends till i pass out around 3am or 4am

repeat

some days il go out with friends or have some errands but thats pretty much day

this is the best my body has felt in the last year, i love lifting again and its the happiest iv been in awhile. getting layed off from the active job was best thing thats happened to me. i also bought a new computer chair for lower back and thats also helping. rotting might be a good choice for you
    Misc anime crew
    angel beats made me cry

Originally Posted by BrokenSystems View Post
    with the back thing, i went through same thing. Back got crazy messed up and knee was still fked from a past surgery, both of those together was also hurting my hips and neck. hated waking up and was hating working out because i would only feel pain from somthing that used to make me happy. My old job layed me off 3 months ago and iv been rotting every day since.

my day is pretty much
    11am-1pm- wake up and make coffee
    surf internet till about 4pm
    get ready to go to gym and show up by 5 or 6
    get home by 8 or 9
    eat first solid food meal
    back on internet and play some games and talk to online friends till i pass out around 3am or 4am

repeat

some days il go out with friends or have some errands but thats pretty much day

this is the best my body has felt in the last year, i love lifting again and its the happiest iv been in awhile. getting layed off from the active job was best thing thats happened to me. i also bought a new computer chair for lower back and thats also helping. rotting might be a good choice for you
    wood maybe zuk a dik to get layed off and i aint even ghey

it just sucks so much cause over the weekend i feel fuken amazing, happy and healthy af, then mon-fri work week of doing nonstop repetitive lifting/bending fuks evrythng up

would quit but family would prolly be disappoint af, but they dgaf about my back health mostly so its w/e

wish i could just find some work online chit, also have a chair of peace - Herman Miller Embody

Closed Thread