Page 99 of 207 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,970 of 6196
    SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The amount of cheating that goes on in med school...holy chit.

Yesterday just saw a MARRIED classmate (female) make out with an upper classman. Saw them making out but it's none of my business. Found out today they banged.

I just don't get it.
    SwiftRick is a fictional character

Registered BIG BALLER WeekndOrNah's Avatar
    WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SwiftRick View Post

Yesterday just saw a MARRIED classmate (female) make out with an upper classman. Saw them making out but it's none of my business. Found out today they banged.

I just don't get it.
    lol wtf
    sloots gon sloot

thanks for giving me hope of hooking up with LTR classmates hehe
    Denver Broncos | Paul George | FC Barcelona | Creighton Bluejays
    808 --> 402 | Former Chef, Future Physician MD2020
    **BIG BALLER CREW**
    *Misc Med Crew*

TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I just don't get it.
    Lots of people, guys and girls, will break up with their SO, fiance, husband/wife. Med school is just too stressful for those relationships to survive.
    I read about your gyno too, Im sorry
    I had a friend get surgery over some bitch tits cuz he didnt want ehm
    I know you probably hear this everyday, but you’re my biggest Inspiration
    I even stood by you when your claim of natty turned out to be a fabrication
    I got a folder full of your posts and your pictures man
    I like the s**t you did b4 Clive too, that s**t was thick. solid. tight
    Anyways, I hope you get this man, rep me back
    Just to Tinychat, truly yours, your biggest fan
    This is TheVM

TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheVM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WeekndOrNah View Post
    lol wtf
    sloots gon sloot

thanks for giving me hope of hooking up with LTR classmates hehe
    Yup, hooked up with two classmates who were married and engaged at the start of med school. He he. Keep the dream alive. Start making moves now and it will be a layup once they break up.
    This is TheVM

muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I just don't get it.
    Med students start their sl00t phase in medical school (srs). All the sl00ty college girls either ended up in Nursing School or pregnant and stay at home moms.

But female medical students have basically been celibate since high school, gunning for the highest grades and that chit continues (for the most part) throughout college. However, once they land in medical school they have a since of achievement where they can finally unload and unleash their inner-sl00t. Couple that with the added stress of medical school itself and you got a recipe for Mega Sl00t Pie

srs

SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheVM View Post
    Yup, hooked up with two classmates who were married and engaged at the start of med school. He he. Keep the dream alive. Start making moves now and it will be a layup once they break up.
    Sometimes I wish my morals would allow me to do it. I've had 2 offers from pretty hnnnng students. Srs. Instead here I am fapping to the thought of them because I don't want to condone cheating. Even though they probably getting cream pied by other classmates

Originally Posted by muscle beast View Post
    Med students start their sl00t phase in medical school (srs). All the sl00ty college girls either ended up in Nursing School or pregnant and stay at home moms.

But female medical students have basically been celibate since high school, gunning for the highest grades and that chit continues (for the most part) throughout college. However, once they land in medical school they have a since of achievement where they can finally unload and unleash their inner-sl00t. Couple that with the added stress of medical school itself and you got a recipe for Mega Sl00t Pie

srs
    I can see it. Just had higher stands for them but now I know better lol

It's crazy back before med school when I find out a girl is in med school/vet school I'm like omg wow, marriage material, head on right, "probably" doesn't sloot.

Now I know better.

/rant back to 1.5x speed of pathoma boyos
    SwiftRick is a fictional character

muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sometimes I wish my morals would allow me to do it. I've had 2 offers from pretty hnnnng students. Srs. Instead here I am fapping to the thought of them because I don't want to condone cheating. Even though they probably getting cream pied by other classmates

It's crazy back before med school when I find out a girl is in med school/vet school I'm like omg wow, marriage material, head on right, "probably" doesn't sloot.

Now I know better.

LOL that's whats up brah. And yeah listen to all the advice in this thread, everything is particularly HIGH YIELD!

jayhow92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayhow92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayhow92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayhow92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayhow92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayhow92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayhow92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayhow92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayhow92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayhow92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayhow92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Now I know better.

Dr. High Yield is the fuking man
    MD 2019 Crew

dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
    More like:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/lCnRl6H.gif[ /img]

Rowing. Never again.
    Did he died?
    autrefois crew

Misc Med Crew

WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    At what point (if ever) did you guys finally develop professional maturity?

I doubt myself every day lol. Got a breast and male&female genitourinary exam thing this afternoon and I was snapchatting my non med school friends the cartoon of a doctor fingering a patient's angus "lol this is my monday"

EDIT: lmao just lmao

EDIT 2: we gucci, maintained poker face and composure.
    Last edited by WeekndOrNah; 02-06-2017 at 04:03 PM.
    **BIG BALLER CREW**
    *Misc Med Crew*

S34guLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) S34guLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) S34guLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) S34guLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) S34guLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) S34guLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) S34guLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) S34guLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) S34guLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) S34guLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) S34guLL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WeekndOrNah View Post
    At what point (if ever) did you guys finally develop professional maturity?

I doubt myself every day lol. Got a breast and male&female genitourinary exam thing this afternoon and I was snapchatting my non med school friends the cartoon of a doctor fingering a patient's angus "lol this is my monday"

EDIT: lmao just lmao

[img/i.imgur.com/lNofsZT.png[img]

EDIT 2: we gucci, maintained poker face and composure.
    Lmao. Glad it went well

incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I found that my professionalism exists mainly in front of patients or senior staff I don't know well.
    *Misc Med Crew*
    +Positive Crew+

Remember the future. lebronjames's Avatar
    lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000)
    guys what are the best step 2 CK books? for sure ill be using UWorld as my main but whats are good review books? (coming from Canadian med school, wrote step 1 already).

Ive heard mix of Step up to medicine, Master the boards, First Aid Ck2 (although i hear not as good as step 1 book)

Thoughts?
    The block of granite that was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong.

ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lebronjames View Post
    guys what are the best step 2 CK books? for sure ill be using UWorld as my main but whats are good review books? (coming from Canadian med school, wrote step 1 already).

Ive heard mix of Step up to medicine, Master the boards, First Aid Ck2 (although i hear not as good as step 1 book)

Thoughts?
    There isn't a clear winner. Pick one and stick to it, don't spread yourself too thin

Originally Posted by incomingbrOMS View Post
    I found that my professionalism exists mainly in front of patients or senior staff I don't know well.
    Lol same, would get in serious trouble about the things we joke about once I'm at the bar with fellow med people. Honestly, it's the best way to maintain sanity though. You'll develop a dark sense of humor, no two ways about it.
    This is TheVM

Lol same, would get in serious trouble about the things we joke about once I'm at the bar with fellow med people. Honestly, it's the best way to maintain sanity though. You'll develop a dark sense of humor, no two ways about it.
    sick I can continue giggling at fingering buttholes (no homo) and stuffing swabs down hallways
    **BIG BALLER CREW**
    *Misc Med Crew*

santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    (warning: e-brag ahead)

tfw updating CV after 8 months of dedicated research. Research gains out the azzzz hnnnnnngggggggg. Still got 4 more months to kill it and have some nice first authorships in the works. Now if I can somehow manage to not be a dumbass autist on my away rotations I might have a shot at matching.
    -Too cool for crews Crew

echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This happened more than I expected, and I was expecting it...some of the **** that comes out of my mouth around non-medical people is pretty shocking, I'm sure. And I started from a pretty dark humored place anyway.

250 ranks entered into NRMP, and we're done.

"178....179...wait, what was 178 again? **** mine doesn't match with that, need to edit the list..."

Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by santal0l View Post
    have some nice first authorships in the works.
    Das it mane.

Originally Posted by dxw View Post
    Did he died?
    Just your average 2k test.
    Aria Company crew
    Houkago Tea Time crew
    Hidamari Apartments crew
    "I'm really mirin OD's good taste. I'm glad he recommended it." - Aterniner, 2001

Originally Posted by echoareone View Post
    This happened more than I expected, and I was expecting it...some of the **** that comes out of my mouth around non-medical people is pretty shocking, I'm sure. And I started from a pretty dark humored place anyway.

"178....179...wait, what was 178 again? **** mine doesn't match with that, need to edit the list..."
    holy chit, 250 ranks for the couples match? Is this real life...

RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by echoareone View Post

What is couples match? Is that only for if you are married or some chit?
    Fitness connoisseur
    0.4 mg of party's over wake the FK up!
    "the personification of greatness"

S34guLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) S34guLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) S34guLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) S34guLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) S34guLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) S34guLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) S34guLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) S34guLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) S34guLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) S34guLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) S34guLL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RobParks2M View Post
    Anyone can couples match actually - don't have to be partners. All you do is pay the fee and check a box in NRMP I think

nrmp.org/match-process/couples-in-the-match/

stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    can you couples match with another dude?

either if you two were both gay or just besties

heck can you group match? that would be sick as fuk, group of friends ending up in the same city

ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    (warning: e-brag ahead)

tfw updating CV after 8 months of dedicated research. Research gains out the azzzz hnnnnnngggggggg. Still got 4 more months to kill it and have some nice first authorships in the works. Now if I can somehow manage to not be a dumbass autist on my away rotations I might have a shot at matching.
    Get it mane. Just remember on your aways to lick the needle to clean it before you suture

Originally Posted by stevesteve12 View Post

heck can you group match? that would be sick as fuk, group of friends ending up in the same city
    Don't think you can group match, but yea you can couples with whoever

santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Brahs I dun goofed. Took my usual dose of mesomorph on an empty stomach. Brb about to have an MI.
    -Too cool for crews Crew

echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000) echoareone is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by muscle beast View Post
    holy chit, 250 ranks for the couples match? Is this real life...
    I wish it weren't real life.

Originally Posted by RobParks2M View Post
    You each have your list, and you can list programs multiple times, with different combos, so even though we both only went on like 20 interviews, that comes out to 400 possible permutations...but yeah i know people who are matching as friends, groups, etc.

So either we both match, or neither of us does. But we got correspondence from our #1.

Originally Posted by stevesteve12 View Post

I wonder how common it is for a pair of friends to do it.

Brahs I dun goofed. Took my usual dose of mesomorph on an empty stomach. Brb about to have an MI.
    Stay safe, santa

incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol at 250 ranks, fuk your life mane.

Brb like 7-8 ranks. WE OUT HERE.
    *Misc Med Crew*
    +Positive Crew+

My class is full of LDAR *******s. Getting yucky with the boyz not even once
    **BIG BALLER CREW**
    *Misc Med Crew*