Page 179 of 207 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,370 of 6196
    SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by santal0l View Post
    lol @ all you pathetic kunts who aren't master race plastic surgery residents.

Keep fighting, plebs.
    Medical Plebs... When will they learn?

Originally Posted by MakeABanana View Post
    lol @ having to see annoying and needy patients when instead you can sit and chill at your workstation, eat a nice snack, take frequent breaks, shoot the **** with your colleagues nearby, and watch a movie on the side when things are slow.
    Trying to picture rads trainees shooting the **** in a dark room somewhere and all I am seeing is an old-school LAN party with spotty-faced virgins playing HALO... Can you correlate this for me clinically?
    Plastic/Reconstructive =/= Cosmetic Surgery....

*Mod negged survivor*

Here for a laugh and to escape the grind, don't take too much of what I say too seriously.

Look after your health/body, we only get one shot at it

Taiwanese American Brah wildabeest's Avatar
    wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000) wildabeest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I had another booty clenching moment in the ED the other day

It was the end of my shift and I was finishing up my charts. My attending had already left because we were done seeing patients and he finished his charts. I hear over the radio that EMS is coming in with a cardiac arrest so I'm thinking I might get an intubation and help run the code with an attending. A new attending sat down next to me and I introduce myself as the resident. EMS is here now with the code in the ED and I point to the patient and ask him if he's gonna take it. He goes nah I have other patients and leaves. I'm all alone at this point, there's no attending around, and the unit secretary pages overhead for an ED physician for the code. I look around and still no attending. The nurses are doing their ACLS protocol, RT is by the bed side. My booty hole tightens up and I think oh chit I guess I'm it and walk over

The nurses look at me and I ask if an attending is here. They say nope you're it. Ah phuck. I go to the head of the bed, the pt only has an LMA in and is cyanotic as phuck and looks like chit. RT looks at me and says you ready to intubate? I say sure. This is gonna be my 1st time intubating solo and not gonna lie I was a little nervous. I pull out the blade she set up and its a miller 4. I ask her if we have Mac and she goes oh I grabbed the wrong one do you want me to switch it? I haven't used the miller in forever and for some reason I thought now, during a code, while solo without an attending, would be a good idea to use it lol. I say nah I'll try it. No RSI meds because the pt is totally out of it. I see the cords and pass the tube through. Pos color change and bilateral breath sounds.

I step back and tell the nurses to do epi every 3 mins. There's still no attending. Monitor is showing PEA. Pt has been coding for almost 30 mins now with multiple rounds of epinephrine. I think ah phuck it, lets try bicarb. No change. Finally an attending shows up, one that I never met before. He looks at me and I introduce myself as the intern and tell him the limited story I got from EMS and what I did so far. He asks me if I intubated by myself. I said yeah, and he asks with the miller?? lol, I say yeah. He checks the tube with the glidescope and its fine. We work the code together and end up calling it. The attending is super cool about the whole thing

I sit down and my booty finally unclenches. It was pretty scary and nerve wracking being by myself. The next day my attending heard what happened and was pretty pissed, not at me but at the first attending for bouncing and leaving me alone. I talked it over with some of my core faculty and they don't think I did anything wrong. What do you guys think?
    1 year band camp survivor

Misc Firearms Crew
    EM PGY1

First powerlifting meet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz1eEy9RaAA
    Squat: 468, Bench: 292, Dead: 500

MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wildabeest View Post
    I had another booty clenching moment in the ED the other day

It was the end of my shift and I was finishing up my charts. My attending had already left because we were done seeing patients and he finished his charts. I hear over the radio that EMS is coming in with a cardiac arrest so I'm thinking I might get an intubation and help run the code with an attending. A new attending sat down next to me and I introduce myself as the resident. EMS is here now with the code in the ED and I point to the patient and ask him if he's gonna take it. He goes nah I have other patients and leaves. I'm all alone at this point, there's no attending around, and the unit secretary pages overhead for an ED physician for the code. I look around and still no attending. The nurses are doing their ACLS protocol, RT is by the bed side. My booty hole tightens up and I think oh chit I guess I'm it and walk over

The nurses look at me and I ask if an attending is here. They say nope you're it. Ah phuck. I go to the head of the bed, the pt only has an LMA in and is cyanotic as phuck and looks like chit. RT looks at me and says you ready to intubate? I say sure. This is gonna be my 1st time intubating solo and not gonna lie I was a little nervous. I pull out the blade she set up and its a miller 4. I ask her if we have Mac and she goes oh I grabbed the wrong one do you want me to switch it? I haven't used the miller in forever and for some reason I thought now, during a code, while solo without an attending, would be a good idea to use it lol. I say nah I'll try it. No RSI meds because the pt is totally out of it. I see the cords and pass the tube through. Pos color change and bilateral breath sounds.

I step back and tell the nurses to do epi every 3 mins. There's still no attending. Monitor is showing PEA. Pt has been coding for almost 30 mins now with multiple rounds of epinephrine. I think ah phuck it, lets try bicarb. No change. Finally an attending shows up, one that I never met before. He looks at me and I introduce myself as the intern and tell him the limited story I got from EMS and what I did so far. He asks me if I intubated by myself. I said yeah, and he asks with the miller?? lol, I say yeah. He checks the tube with the glidescope and its fine. We work the code together and end up calling it. The attending is super cool about the whole thing

I sit down and my booty finally unclenches. It was pretty scary and nerve wracking being by myself. The next day my attending heard what happened and was pretty pissed, not at me but at the first attending for bouncing and leaving me alone. I talked it over with some of my core faculty and they don't think I did anything wrong. What do you guys think?
    Codes, especially your first few, will pucker up any anal sphincter.

That new attending was an ass. He should get reamed out by the rest of the faculty.

Sounds like you did well given the situation. Circulation, airway, breathing; make sure those are taken care of. Maintain good quality compressions. Go through those Hs and Ts to see if there's anything potentially reversible. Otherwise, epi and whatever are just icing on the cake.

Btw, your stories remind of the many my good friend (who's a PGY-3 EM) has told me. Tons of puckered sphincters.

Originally Posted by SurgeonBrah View Post
    Trying to picture rads trainees shooting the **** in a dark room somewhere and all I am seeing is an old-school LAN party with spotty-faced virgins playing HALO... Can you correlate this for me clinically?
    Halo? What year is this?!?

Although LAN party ... you have some good ideas.
    Last edited by MakeABanana; 09-09-2018 at 10:11 PM.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by wildabeest View Post
    I may have intubated a lady who had a DNR...

That happens all the time. It's an easy fix.

muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by getz1 View Post
    Legit spit out my ice blended pumpkin spice latte! LOL

MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A blast from the past!

What are you up to these days? Still watching LOTR for $400/hr?

getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) getz1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A blast from the past!

What are you up to these days? Still watching LOTR for $400/hr?

Haha, a long time ago that was. I took over the medical director role at my place and only rolling about 7 clinical shifts per month, and I really like the admin side of things. Great to see you, how have you been !?!

Registered BIG BALLER WeekndOrNah's Avatar
    WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think I've come to terms with it. Accepted my fate.

General surgery residency --> Plastics fellowship is the plan
    Denver Broncos | Paul George | FC Barcelona | Creighton Bluejays
    808 --> 402 | Former Chef, Future Physician MD2020
    **BIG BALLER CREW**
    *Misc Med Crew*

muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WeekndOrNah View Post
    I think I've come to terms with it. Accepted my fate.

General surgery residency --> Plastics fellowship is the plan
    What happened brah? Step?

WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WeekndOrNah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by muscle beast View Post
    What happened brah? Step?
    I thought I would hate gen surg but I loved the rotation and as time goes on beyond gen surg rotation, I realize that I miss it / love being in the OR more than seeing patients in clinic.

My step score isn't good enough for integrated plastics unless I knock out some stellar research.

Speaking of research - PRS brahs how can I get my hands on some research? My program doesn't have a plastics department, all 3 attendings are private practice. One said he does research and I left him my contact info but he runs a very busy private practice so I'm not really convinced that he will have research nor he'll remember to contact me.

my back up plan is DR --> do teleradiology from home in Hawaii which is also very appealing. Radiology rotation in 3 weeks
    **BIG BALLER CREW**
    *Misc Med Crew*

santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I thought I would hate gen surg but I loved the rotation and as time goes on beyond gen surg rotation, I realize that I miss it / love being in the OR more than seeing patients in clinic.

My step score isn't good enough for integrated plastics unless I knock out some stellar research.

Speaking of research - PRS brahs how can I get my hands on some research? My program doesn't have a plastics department, all 3 attendings are private practice. One said he does research and I left him my contact info but he runs a very busy private practice so I'm not really convinced that he will have research nor he'll remember to contact me.
    Sell your soul to a big dik academic institution as a research bitch for 1-2 years before you apply. (srs)
    -Too cool for crews Crew

Haha, a long time ago that was. I took over the medical director role at my place and only rolling about 7 clinical shifts per month, and I really like the admin side of things. Great to see you, how have you been !?!
    I'm doing pretty well chugging away at my 2nd year of radiology with a few conferences in line to present at.

Still don't know what I want to go into.

fitnessdoc2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessdoc2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessdoc2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessdoc2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessdoc2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessdoc2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessdoc2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessdoc2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessdoc2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessdoc2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessdoc2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bro I'm having the same trouble of finding someone to do research with. Thinking about doing a research year after medical school for ortho.

my back up plan is DR --> do teleradiology from home in Hawaii which is also very appealing. Radiology rotation in 3 weeks

santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fitnessdoc2020 View Post
    Bro I'm having the same trouble of finding someone to do research with. Thinking about doing a research year after medical school for ortho.
    Big mistake. Do it after medical school and people think you are doing it because you didn't match. Do it between 3rd and 4th year or don't bother.
    -Too cool for crews Crew

Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Check out orthogate if you want to find a research spot. Most will start accepting applications beginning of the year. GL!
    GA

Originally Posted by Glutamine1 View Post
    Check out orthogate if you want to find a research spot. Most will start accepting applications beginning of the year. GL!
    Lmao. So this fraudin brah went from "gen surg" to Ophtho...and now Ortho...Just LOL @ your IMG ass broski...

JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Big mistake. Do it after medical school and people think you are doing it because you didn't match. Do it between 3rd and 4th year or don't bother.
    Listen to this guy. Its gonna cause a red flag when you apply. I was reviewing applications with my program coordinator a couple of days ago and we had this exact conversation regarding an applicant.

Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tabris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Need recs on good anki decks and whether the app is worth buying on iOS.
    Aria Company crew
    Houkago Tea Time crew
    Hidamari Apartments crew
    "I'm really mirin OD's good taste. I'm glad he recommended it." - Aterniner, 2001

Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
    Need recs on good anki decks and whether the app is worth buying on iOS.
    Zanki
    **BIG BALLER CREW**
    *Misc Med Crew*

fitnessdoc2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessdoc2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessdoc2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessdoc2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessdoc2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessdoc2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessdoc2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessdoc2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessdoc2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessdoc2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessdoc2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for the advice brahs one of my abstract got accepted for a presentation. Gunna try to get a few more in!

@Tabris use Zanki and yes buy the IOS. I used Bro's deck and Firecracker but if I can go back I would have done Zanki!

dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    santa, have you made any PRS gains yet this year or are you slumming it on offservice rotations so far?
    autrefois crew

Misc Med Crew

Originally Posted by dxw View Post
    santa, have you made any PRS gains yet this year or are you slumming it on offservice rotations so far?
    Did one prs rotation already and have another one coming up next block. Our program has interns one on one with attendings so I was in the OR every day without having to worry about double scrubbing.

On trauma right now and want to kms because most of these patients are scumbags, and because trauma service is pretty much just the hospitalist of surgery.
    -Too cool for crews Crew

dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Did one prs rotation already and have another one coming up next block. Our program has interns one on one with attendings so I was in the OR every day without having to worry about double scrubbing.

On trauma right now and want to kms because most of these patients are scumbags, and because trauma service is pretty much just the hospitalist of surgery.
    2 tru

Sounds like a good time. Was just on 2 months myself and going back to offservice shenanigans. But this next month is chill AF. Basically going to be working 35-40 hour weeks
    autrefois crew

Misc Med Crew

SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SurgeonBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)

2 tru

Sounds like a good time. Was just on 2 months myself and going back to offservice shenanigans. But this next month is chill AF. Basically going to be working 35-40 hour weeks
    Aweir me on 'off service rotations'? You guys have to do Trauma/Gen Surg After becoming Plastics trainees???? Yikes....

*Mod negged survivor*

Here for a laugh and to escape the grind, don't take too much of what I say too seriously.

Originally Posted by SurgeonBrah View Post
    Aweir me on 'off service rotations'? You guys have to do Trauma/Gen Surg After becoming Plastics trainees???? Yikes....
    ye brah. We are "plastics trainees" straight out of medical school, and part of that includes various general surgery rotations Usually just a few months in the first 1-3 years, which varies program to program, then the last 4-6 years are 100% plastics.

2 tru

lawd 35-40 hours sounds like a godsend. I'm just waiting for my promised anesthesia rotation where I'll definitely sleep more than I'll work.
    -Too cool for crews Crew

ye brah. We are "plastics trainees" straight out of medical school, and part of that includes various general surgery rotations Usually just a few months in the first 1-3 years, which varies program to program, then the last 4-6 years are 100% plastics.
    Ahhhh - Trauma/Breast&Endocrine are not too bad. Lower GI though... Dem dere flatus tubes and decompressing volvulus - no thanks Joffrey.

*Mod negged survivor*

Finished OB/GYN thank fuk, wanted to blow my brains out after having 10 shifts in 12 days (3 of which were nights)

On 2 weeks of Radiology right now. brb working 9am to 11am omegalul

Rads is cool and I considered it but too much minute anatomy and I don't think I can do something so sedentary/passive
    **BIG BALLER CREW**
    *Misc Med Crew*

Rads is cool and I considered it but too much minute anatomy
    Aren't surgeons expected to know "minute" anatomy?

I don't think I can do something so sedentary/passive
    Fair point. It's a very mentally active field, but yes, more sedentary.

stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Radiology does the most legit work out of all medical specialties imo with minimal fluff (mostly social issues BS)

they really ought to be paid more considering how much other docs rely on their diagnosis, saw this ER guy tried to get a CT of the pt's eye ball lols

now if you guys would stop hedging all the time with the "cannot r/o XYZ..."

Fair point about the first but some of the stuff I've heard on Radiology is stuff that's much more minute that what I've heard on surgery

PRS resident brahs how can I get some research? I legitimately want to do Plastics but my chit 235 Step 1 score is really setting me back. Can yall throw me a bone? Know anyone?
    I'm at peace with the idea of going gen surg residency first but I still want to give Integrated PRS a shot while it's still early to bolster my resume
    **BIG BALLER CREW**
    *Misc Med Crew*