Page 22 of 207 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast
    F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by woodbarry View Post
    Question for those of you who are out of the classroom and into the hospital. When doing IM stuff what do you typically talk to the floor pharmacist about on rotations and such assuming you have floor pharmacists in your location? I am trying to get some preparation done now so I can be somewhat competent/prepared when asked questions. Obviously I have a strong general knowledge of medications, but I am trying to memorize more specific things that are important for an inpatient setting. Thus far I have poured over a lot of guidelines, some conversions between IV/PO doses, warfarin/vanco/aminoglycoside dosing calculations, and some general potency things like difference in potency between dexamethasone and prednisone. Anything in particular you fellas consult with pharmacy about?

Also, are there any controversial treatments that you are studying/researching or find polarizing? I am looking for a seminar topic and I am trying to find something interesting to talk about besides the usual new drug therapy in phase 2 or 3 trials. I am particularly interested in anything related to antimicrobial therapy.
    On occasion we would have a phamacist follow us on rounds. We never went to the pharmacy during rounds. More typically though, if we had a pharmacological question, we would just call the pharmacy and ask.
    Misc Med Crew

muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Question for those of you who are out of the classroom and into the hospital. When doing IM stuff what do you typically talk to the floor pharmacist about on rotations and such assuming you have floor pharmacists in your location? I am trying to get some preparation done now so I can be somewhat competent/prepared when asked questions. Obviously I have a strong general knowledge of medications, but I am trying to memorize more specific things that are important for an inpatient setting. Thus far I have poured over a lot of guidelines, some conversions between IV/PO doses, warfarin/vanco/aminoglycoside dosing calculations, and some general potency things like difference in potency between dexamethasone and prednisone. Anything in particular you fellas consult with pharmacy about?

Also, are there any controversial treatments that you are studying/researching or find polarizing? I am looking for a seminar topic and I am trying to find something interesting to talk about besides the usual new drug therapy in phase 2 or 3 trials. I am particularly interested in anything related to antimicrobial therapy.
    When we had pharm students on rounds some of the questions we'd ask about included drug interactions, side effects, and half-life of many drugs and specifically the dosing of uncommon drugs for common conditions (if a pt had a contraindication to something)

Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Strive6 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just finished a 16 hour call shift on our Cardiac-Renal unit. Such a bummer when you get home and realize you have to be back at the hospital in less than 8 hours...
    u mad?

woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by muscle beast View Post
    When we had pharm students on rounds some of the questions we'd ask about included drug interactions, side effects, and half-life of many drugs and specifically the dosing of uncommon drugs for common conditions (if a pt had a contraindication to something)
    Huh, well hopefully I'd catch most drug interactions n stuff looking through charts before rounds cuz there is a lot about that type of stuff I wouldn't know without looking some stuff up. Do they typically answer questions off the top of their heads or do they have to look some stuff up? I am getting pretty hyped to start doing hospital stuff after a couple years of doing retail stuff(working as a paid intern).
    337 crew
    767 crew
    misc millionaire crew
    misc island will be purchased w/ 100th million crew
    currently CEO $30/day crew

Pokemoncel

muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Huh, well hopefully I'd catch most drug interactions n stuff looking through charts before rounds cuz there is a lot about that type of stuff I wouldn't know without looking some stuff up. Do they typically answer questions off the top of their heads or do they have to look some stuff up? I am getting pretty hyped to start doing hospital stuff after a couple years of doing retail stuff(working as a paid intern).
    Welcome to the art of pimping brah. Some stuff they will randomly ask you and some (most stuff) will be directly related to the patient. If you know you're rounding with the team then you gotta look up the patient's ahead of time and do your reading/research and try to predict what the attending might ask you. Other than knowing your siht cold, be prepared to say "I dunno lol" and feel like absolute siht every other day...

DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000)

off label uses of spironolactone? idk of many bizarre ones off the top of my head at my stage in training

Misc. OTO-HNS consult Dr. Horse's Avatar
    Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Strive6 View Post
    Just finished a 16 hour call shift on our Cardiac-Renal unit. Such a bummer when you get home and realize you have to be back at the hospital in less than 8 hours...
    I remember my first beer...
    No sir, I don't like it.

MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by F23 View Post
    I'm 6 weeks out from boards. My residency class is insane. Everyone's doing 9.6k general questions + ~2k physics questions + two review series (11 books each). I didn't study even a quarter as much material for step 1. There are multiple other sources in addition to this, but those are the question-related sources I'm using.
    I'm like 4 years away from taking those boards but

*panic attack ensues*
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Pharmacists = good. Have review med lists before on all the patients. Catch useful things. Have good suggestions.

Pharm students? LOL. The med students get more of the pharm student pimp questions right than they do in my experience. Of course no one would actually pimp a clinical pharmacist but still.

OH SO FOR ACTUAL ADVICE: Read up on all the actual patients ahead of time. Med students do this too. If that means 5am, it means 5am.
    *Misc Med Crew*
    +Positive Crew+

Lafakad is a name known to all. (+5000) Lafakad is a name known to all. (+5000) Lafakad is a name known to all. (+5000) Lafakad is a name known to all. (+5000) Lafakad is a name known to all. (+5000) Lafakad is a name known to all. (+5000) Lafakad is a name known to all. (+5000) Lafakad is a name known to all. (+5000) Lafakad is a name known to all. (+5000) Lafakad is a name known to all. (+5000) Lafakad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm 6 weeks out from boards. My residency class is insane. Everyone's doing 9.6k general questions + ~2k physics questions + two review series (11 books each). I didn't study even a quarter as much material for step 1. There are multiple other sources in addition to this, but those are the question-related sources I'm using.
    Jesus. You also work full time right?

efoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) efoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) efoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) efoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) efoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) efoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) efoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) efoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) efoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) efoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) efoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

u wot
    S&P || Orlando Magic
    ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Florida Gators Crew ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, fuk that, dude.
    -Too cool for crews Crew

F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) F23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MakeABanana View Post
    I'm like 4 years away from taking those boards but

*panic attack ensues*
    Originally Posted by Lafakad View Post
    Jesus. You also work full time right?
    Originally Posted by efoi View Post
    u wot
    Originally Posted by santal0l View Post
    Yeah, fuk that, dude.
    For the last 2 months before boards we only work 8am-12pm, no call. And then in the afternoon we typically have board review sessions until 3pm. Basically I've been studying (with increasing intensity) since December. This test is fukking massive.

For MakeABanana, hope that your program actually gives you time/resources to pass this thing. My program has its issues, but overall it's been excellent about giving us time to go to review courses and time off from work to study. The faculty are also very devoted to giving board review lectures that are actually worth our time. We have a legacy of beating the chit out of boards and they don't want to lose it. Other programs apparently don't give their residents time off, don't let them go to review courses, and/or don't give board review sessions. I honestly would be panicking if I was at one of those places (I know that U Michigan and some of the University of California programs aren't very accommodating).
    Misc Med Crew

woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by incomingbrOMS View Post
    Pharmacists = good. Have review med lists before on all the patients. Catch useful things. Have good suggestions.

Pharm students? LOL. The med students get more of the pharm student pimp questions right than they do in my experience. Of course no one would actually pimp a clinical pharmacist but still.

OH SO FOR ACTUAL ADVICE: Read up on all the actual patients ahead of time. Med students do this too. If that means 5am, it means 5am.
    Yeah for the 4 hours I spent basically shadowing a p4 in rotations I caught the back end of them looking through each case, then discussing it with their preceptor, and then finally talking about certain points on rounds.

Pharm students arent exactly taught the specifics needed to know and instead are taught to cram unimportant information before tests. Some of the brilliant students in my class are similar to dictionaries but I am not so fortunate which is why I am trying to prepare myself in advance. Luckily I have a pretty solid network of nurses/doctors(mainly u brahs lol), and other recent pharm grads to help facilitate competence.
    337 crew
    767 crew
    misc millionaire crew

Pokemoncel

CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    is it advisable to do research (clinical) in M1?
    Owl sweaters inside her luggage you gotta love it

dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CobraTrapz View Post
    Stack up those pubs, brah
    autrefois crew

Misc Med Crew

CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CobraTrapz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dxw View Post
    Stack up those pubs, brah

racks on racks on racks?
    Owl sweaters inside her luggage you gotta love it

Originally Posted by CobraTrapz View Post
    It's worth it if:
    1.) Your grades don't suffer and
    2.) You get listed as an author

Otherwise, IMO don't do it. But publications pretty much always look good on your CV. The more the better.
    Misc Med Crew

swimmd99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swimmd99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swimmd99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swimmd99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swimmd99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swimmd99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swimmd99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swimmd99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swimmd99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swimmd99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swimmd99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For the last 2 months before boards we only work 8am-12pm, no call. And then in the afternoon we typically have board review sessions until 3pm. Basically I've been studying (with increasing intensity) since December. This test is fukking massive.
    Quit messing around and read the MRI's I ordered.....Patients have been hospitalized longer because I keep forgetting to correlate clinically without being reminded!
    optirealist

Peyronie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peyronie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peyronie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peyronie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peyronie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peyronie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peyronie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peyronie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peyronie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peyronie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peyronie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OK broskis, gonna need some ideas for presents to ask for (for graduation). Don't say crap like money or blowjobs or alcohol or not-medicine-related things (I gots all that). Really hoping for actual work-related things.
    *Misc Med Crew*
    *Misc Scotch Crew*

ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Peyronie View Post
    OK broskis, gonna need some ideas for presents to ask for (for graduation). Don't say crap like money or blowjobs or alcohol or not-medicine-related things (I gots all that). Really hoping for actual work-related things.
    Ask for a microscope so you can try and spend some time before you start examining your own peen to learn the anatomy

Peyronie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peyronie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peyronie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peyronie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peyronie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peyronie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peyronie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peyronie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peyronie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peyronie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Peyronie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ViktorFrankl View Post
    Ask for a microscope so you can try and spend some time before you start examining your own peen to learn the anatomy
    Bruh, not everyone has a ViktorFranklpenis (no longer called micropenis, btw). Silly of you to assume otherwise, lil feller
    *Misc Med Crew*
    *Misc Scotch Crew*

dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I liked you better when you were sub 50 posts
    autrefois crew

Misc Med Crew

JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000) JCTWP46 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Check out this sweet license plate I saw yesterday:

Attached Images

santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JCTWP46 View Post

[img]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8279241&d=1461797481[/i g]
    you have got to be kidding me
    -Too cool for crews Crew

strong user title

MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

10/10. Would key.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

[img]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8279241&d=1461797481[/i/mg]
    Finally I've seen something worse than an MS1 wearing his white coat in a grocery store.
    Misc Med Crew

Originally Posted by MakeABanana View Post
    10/10. Would key.
    savage. But seriously why tf brag about the 90% likelihood that your gonna switch from a bio major to something else?
    337 crew
    767 crew
    misc millionaire crew

Pokemoncel

not a man, just an idea Kaduceus's Avatar
    Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Finally I've seen something worse than an MS1 wearing his white coat in a grocery store.
    just no

stop

I've seen nurses wearing theirs outside at starbucks

I've seen med students wearing them in the undergraduate library ---- on the completely opposite end of town, on the undergad campus
    "Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor."

Cancer free since 2013

Misc Plastic Surgeon