Page 35 of 207 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 6196
    MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DoctorGetSwole View Post
    Is that really a sign of brilliance?
    To put his mind in context, I have never seen that attending off his game during a grand rounds ever. Always nails the diagnosis or generates a tight differential. He's the attending every other attending looks to when he speaks because they know he's gonna drop bombs of knowledge up in the lecture hall.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dr. Horse View Post
    Lol at thinking 6 hrs is a long case. Just lol
    Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    ^^^
    Originally Posted by Kaduceus View Post
    lol

take out your tampon before your next surgery... I hear those can be quite irritating
    Originally Posted by SurgeonBrah View Post
    LEL... Son, I am disappoint
    Originally Posted by DoctorGetSwole View Post
    Dat dere tampon toxic shock
    fk you ****s

i will go cry in the nursery
    "There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. "
    Hippocrates

--♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT GROUP--♥♥--♥♥--

** GreekyBeth Appreciation Crew **

muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muscle beast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Geoloop View Post
    fk you ****s

lulz, seriously bro. Just be thankful you don't have to rotate through neurosurgery.

brb 12hr surgeries are the norm
    brb falling asleep at least twice daily without fail
    brb learning the entire brain vasculature and not being asked a single question for days at a time
    brb absolutely amazing fukking surgeries/results but would not even consider doing it ever in a million years
    brb life is good now man

stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevesteve12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MakeABanana View Post
    To put his mind in context, I have never seen that attending off his game during a grand rounds ever. Always nails the diagnosis or generates a tight differential. He's the attending every other attending looks to when he speaks because they know he's gonna drop bombs of knowledge up in the lecture hall.
    he's rad or IM?

MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by stevesteve12 View Post
    he's rad or IM?
    IM, specifically Infectious Diseases.

not a man, just an idea Kaduceus's Avatar
    Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Geoloop View Post
    fk you ****s

In all seriousness my first day of a surgery rotation I wore Sperrys (no s&p crew). Like my ten year old worn out pair. My feet were throbbing at the end of the day. I was in pain. Thought only psychopaths could do this every day. My back hurt from my uncushioned feet.

Then I bought some danksos (actually have original Sanitas) and threw in some arch support insoles.

I can stand in these things until hell freezes over. Seriously.

It changed EVERYTHING.
    "Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor."

Cancer free since 2013

Misc Plastic Surgeon

santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IM, specifically Infectious Diseases.
    That explains a lot. Those ID nerds are damn smart.
    -Too cool for crews Crew

woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000) woodbarry is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Worst pimp question I've heard which my friend got asked on inpatient medicine was "name 93 different causes of hyperkalemia." A similar one asked by the same attending to another classmate was "name 18 causes of elevated troponin."

The thing is, this attending is so brilliant he probably did have all the causes memorized and ranked in order of incidence in his brain.
    Sickening. I had a physician pimp me on Amiodarone for like 15 minutes I did fairly well because I looked it up since a patient was on it and I wasn't entirely familiar with it. The next day some kent of a nurse thought he'd be a wise @ss and quiz me on amiodarone too(without witnessing the doc do it the day before). I rattled everything off with an air of casualness he was completely taken aback. I didn't even bother admitting I got drilled on it and every other anti-arrhythmic the day before and my preceptor just smiled and kept his back turned. Not sure if people think since it works on all 4 mechanisms and has a stupid long half life that it is difficult to know? or why multiple people have tried to stump me on it.

In all seriousness my first day of a surgery rotation I wore Sperrys (no s&p crew). Like my ten year old worn out pair. My feet were throbbing at the end of the day. I was in pain. Thought only psychopaths could do this every day. My back hurt from my uncushioned feet.

Then I bought some danksos (actually have original Sanitas) and threw in some arch support insoles.

I can stand in these things until hell freezes over. Seriously.

It changed EVERYTHING.
    Fuk is that why my lower back hurts when standing for 4 hours during rounds? Normally if I am walking I don't feel anything, but just standing kills my lower back and nothing else. Do you think inserts for my feet would take care of that too(not looking for doctor's opinion just personal)?
    337 crew
    767 crew
    misc millionaire crew
    misc island will be purchased w/ 100th million crew
    currently CEO $30/day crew

Pokemoncel

DarkOmen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarkOmen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarkOmen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarkOmen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarkOmen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarkOmen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarkOmen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarkOmen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarkOmen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarkOmen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DarkOmen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by santal0l View Post
    That explains a lot. Those ID nerds are damn smart.
    This.
    During my ICU rotation there was this ID dude who was often on call so he'd come to the ICU for the consults, and he'd sit down and explain his consults and he would drop so much knowledge it was incredible to hear him talk. He was truly incredible. When he was there all the residents and attending would sit around him and just listen to him talk. He was a great dude, very down to earth.

Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Entering M4. Going into IM. I have lost all passion for this stupid profession. Surgery played a big role in that. I never thought I could hate a field that much.

The only thing that motivates me are the money, cars, and women I will receive as an attending.
    Misc MD Crew

Foreveralone Virgin Crew

Originally Posted by Austere View Post
    Entering M4. Going into IM. I have lost all passion for this stupid profession. Surgery played a big role in that. I never thought I could hate a field that much.

The only thing that motivates me are the money, cars, and women I will receive as an attending.
    Damn, surgery made you hate medicine as a whole?

vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vik66 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Last exam of M1. Fuark yeah

Renal NBME mini board then freeeeeeedom for 2 months. Doing research, but still
    Misc MD crew (2019)
    Natty Crew

santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) santal0l has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

What was so bad about your surgery experience?
    -Too cool for crews Crew

Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austere has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Everything.

First of all, OR time sucked. Brb stand for 4 hours and hold the retractor. Laparoscopic cases were even worse. Managing the camera was basically a delts workout, except you would have an attending and resident yelling at you for not being perfect.

The personalities in surgery are quite abrasive. You miss a few pimp questions, and you get comments like "you have the memory of a rock" and "never read a book in your life, have you young man"? I heard both, verbatim. I was yelled at or criticized harshly on a daily basis.

This is before I get into the work hours. We had a 70-hr limit on hospital time. I understand other schools don't. That's even worse.

And finally, the nature of the field is just weird. It's not anything near medicine. I knew things were bad when I started an HPI and the attending said "Enough. This is Surgery. Imaging, Pathology, Vitals, Labs. All that matter. Get to it."
    Misc MD Crew

Foreveralone Virgin Crew

Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kaduceus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by woodbarry View Post
    Sickening. I had a physician pimp me on Amiodarone for like 15 minutes I did fairly well because I looked it up since a patient was on it and I wasn't entirely familiar with it. The next day some kent of a nurse thought he'd be a wise @ss and quiz me on amiodarone too(without witnessing the doc do it the day before). I rattled everything off with an air of casualness he was completely taken aback. I didn't even bother admitting I got drilled on it and every other anti-arrhythmic the day before and my preceptor just smiled and kept his back turned. Not sure if people think since it works on all 4 mechanisms and has a stupid long half life that it is difficult to know? or why multiple people have tried to stump me on it.

Fuk is that why my lower back hurts when standing for 4 hours during rounds? Normally if I am walking I don't feel anything, but just standing kills my lower back and nothing else. Do you think inserts for my feet would take care of that too(not looking for doctor's opinion just personal)?
    Yeah if you are standing flat footed all day your back is going to take the load of supporting your torso

Get some danskos/sanitas/good inserts to get your heel above your toes. I can't explain it scientifically but it feels like my lower back curves how it's supposed to in that set up and all the weight of my bid is distributed evenly instead of on my lumbar region.

Do it. Sri. There's a reason everyone wears these.
    "Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor."

Cancer free since 2013

Misc Plastic Surgeon

Everything.

First of all, OR time sucked. Brb stand for 4 hours and hold the retractor. Laparoscopic cases were even worse. Managing the camera was basically a delts workout, except you would have an attending and resident yelling at you for not being perfect.

The personalities in surgery are quite abrasive. You miss a few pimp questions, and you get comments like "you have the memory of a rock" and "never read a book in your life, have you young man"? I heard both, verbatim. I was yelled at or criticized harshly on a daily basis.

This is before I get into the work hours. We had a 70-hr limit on hospital time. I understand other schools don't. That's even worse.

And finally, the nature of the field is just weird. It's not anything near medicine. I knew things were bad when I started an HPI and the attending said "Enough. This is Surgery. Imaging, Pathology, Vitals, Labs. All that matter. Get to it."
    you are going to see ****ty people in any specialty

Surgery is the BOMB

- OR for 4 hours = not rounding for four hours listening to patients entire life stories. Actually doing tangible things instead of ordering tests and drugs.

- surgery notes are a breeze. Just relevant things. I went from medicine to my gen surg rotation and they were like "cut out 80% of this note" I was over joyed. IM is 50% writing the same note from yesterday.

And hours suck regardless of what you're doing

Cancer free since 2013

Misc Plastic Surgeon

Surgery is the BOMB

- OR for 4 hours = not rounding for four hours listening to patients entire life stories. Actually doing tangible things instead of ordering tests and drugs.

- surgery notes are a breeze. Just relevant things. I went from medicine to my gen surg rotation and they were like "cut out 80% of this note" I was over joyed. IM is 50% writing the same note from yesterday.

They may be ****ty, but at least they can control themselves. Surgery is rare in that it people are openly rude to others, especially people under them. It shocked me.

Hours in pretty much every other specialty are better than surgery from what I saw at my school. I'll be a hospitalist, and at least I'll only have sucky hours every other week.
    Misc MD Crew

Foreveralone Virgin Crew

dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dxw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Surgery is GOAT
    autrefois crew

Misc Med Crew

DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorGetSwole is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lmao on what ****ing planet are surgery hours not worse than other specialties excluding special snowflake practice situations?

Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Surgery is the BOMB

so much this, i rather be in surgery 24hours+ going in and out from surgeries than do regular shifts doing rounds... and thats what i try to do lol.

and notes too
    "There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. "
    Hippocrates

Would be borderline suicidal if my career didn't include OR time. Surgery is one helluva drug.

In regards to your comment about notes: So many notes are like 50% templated nonsense and 40% copy and paste with only 10% useful information. Why template in every lab result from the past week? That doesn't do anything other than make me skip over the majority of your note. There's no reason to have a 7 page long note except in the rare confusing case. Notes should be pertinent and to the point, not a rehash of information I can look at myself. On the other hand, I do agree that surgery notes can be too brief at times, which is also a problem.
    Last edited by santal0l; 05-27-2016 at 02:28 PM.
    -Too cool for crews Crew

Lol, forget I said anything then.

All I know is that when Trump talked about things being "worse than waterboarding," surgery clerkships are what he had in mind.
    Misc MD Crew

Foreveralone Virgin Crew

They may be ****ty, but at least they can control themselves. Surgery is rare in that it people are openly rude to others, especially people under them. It shocked me.

Hours in pretty much every other specialty are better than surgery from what I saw at my school. I'll be a hospitalist, and at least I'll only have sucky hours every other week.
    I've noticed that gen surg is one of those fields that attracts the weirdos with personality disorders and the socially inept. Not all surgical fields are like that though; on the other hand, ortho has some of the chillest (and interestingly enough, some of the nicest) mofos I've met throughout all 4 years of school.

Matching gen surg for intolerable personalities would be OB/GYN. For antisocial weirdos, it would be pathology.

anonymous
    Dang I didn't realise I was in the minority here....

I actually like medicine. Gets my gears turning and I feel like I'm really involved in patient's lives and making a difference. I really want to get into teaching as well and have always been eyeing cards/pulm-cc/heme-onc, so IM continues to look like the best fit for me. I agree the notes are a pain, and I'll probably grow tired of it quick in residency, but every specialty comes with its downsides. Now to actually match, lol.

That being said, I really enjoyed surgery too, but seeing the toll it took on the residents and attendings I worked with really turned me away. That and it just didn't get my mind going as much. Absolutely loved the OR though.

I've noticed that gen surg is one of those fields that attracts the weirdos with personality disorders and the socially inept. Not all surgical fields are like that though; on the other hand, ortho has some of the chillest (and interestingly enough, some of the nicest) mofos I've met throughout all 4 years of school.

Matching gen surg for intolerable personalities would be OB/GYN. For antisocial weirdos, it would be pathology.
    First day of my Ortho rotation.

Resident: Hey guys, seems like we finished up early today (10am), lets go for beers to X bar near the hospital, i buy the first round.

needless to say, we ended up shytface drunk that day lol
    Hippocrates

JyzzMagnet will become famous soon enough. (+50) JyzzMagnet will become famous soon enough. (+50) JyzzMagnet will become famous soon enough. (+50) JyzzMagnet will become famous soon enough. (+50) JyzzMagnet will become famous soon enough. (+50) JyzzMagnet will become famous soon enough. (+50) JyzzMagnet will become famous soon enough. (+50) JyzzMagnet will become famous soon enough. (+50) JyzzMagnet will become famous soon enough. (+50) JyzzMagnet will become famous soon enough. (+50) JyzzMagnet will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how easy is it to get with the nursing students, on my interviews i noticed the "allied health" chicks were way hotter but most of the med students said the different schools dont really mix

SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwiftRick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JyzzMagnet View Post
    how easy is it to get with the nursing students, on my interviews i noticed the "allied health" chicks were way hotter but most of the med students said the different schools dont really mix

Just don't wife one up or get one pregnant
    SwiftRick is a fictional character

Misc. OTO-HNS consult Dr. Horse's Avatar
    Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Everything.

It's normal to not like things that you suck at. I hate skateboarding because I suck at it, for instance.

No sir, I don't like it.

It's normal to not like things that you suck at. I hate skateboarding because I suck at it, for instance.

It's tempting to say "lol u mad cause u bad," but I did well in FM and Psych and I really didn't like them either. Surgery's just a field that's kinda out there. Some people like it. Many more hate it.
    Misc MD Crew

Foreveralone Virgin Crew

ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ViktorFrankl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Surgery fawkin socked and I honored everything clinical years, umadbrah. Srs though, I hate the OR so surgery was never going to happen, but the prevalence of toxic personalities in surgery is definitely higher than elsewhere.

Edit: comments with regard to gen surg, I can't fairly comment outside that, except for ped surg
    Last edited by ViktorFrankl; 05-27-2016 at 05:29 PM.