RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Squat form check

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHVO5O2kKMQ

My depth is barely there, but this is also a low camera angle. My biggest concern is the dipping on the right side during fatigue. Any thoughts?

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You probably want to swap those sneakers and jeans for shorts and bare feet. Lifting in sneakers provides no stability.

Drop the weight back a bit and work on reducing forward lean and getting deeper. You're quite high.

RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by dmacdonal9 View Post
    You probably want to swap those sneakers and jeans for shorts and bare feet. Lifting in sneakers provides no stability.

Drop the weight back a bit and work on reducing forward lean and getting deeper. You're quite high.
    It is quite cold out there so bare foot probably isn't an option. Good spot on the forward lean, something I slightly noticed as well. Might be flexibility related. Forward lean looks like I am almost splitting it into a 2 part lift. May have to focus more on pulling the bar into my back to tighten up more.

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Was doing lowbar for a long time just switched to high bar with squat shoes (adipower) and I can go atg. Maybe put plates under your heels so you can go deeper. To emulate squat shoes.

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RustedIron View Post
    It is quite cold out there so bare foot probably isn't an option. Good spot on the forward lean, something I slightly noticed as well. Might be flexibility related.
    Lifting shoes then or flat soled shoes like Chuck Taylor's.

Forward lean happens when you allow your hips to rise faster than your chest. It's usually because you're finding more strength in your hips than your legs. A little bit is not a big deal, but it's worth working on it with a lower weight.

Originally Posted by dmacdonal9 View Post
    Lifting shoes then or flat soled shoes like Chuck Taylor's.

Forward lean happens when you allow your hips to rise faster than your chest. It's usually because you're finding more strength in your hips than your legs. A little bit is not a big deal, but it's worth working on it with a lower weight.
    it's worth noting that my legs don't even get tired doing this. I mostly get a major lower back pump.

Did a little research and tried a couple things. Turns out I have to high bar squat. As soon as I tried high bar I went bellow parallel and felt no strain in my lower back after a couple reps. will post another video when I do squats again.

WutangFlex732 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WutangFlex732 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WutangFlex732 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WutangFlex732 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WutangFlex732 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WutangFlex732 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WutangFlex732 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WutangFlex732 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WutangFlex732 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WutangFlex732 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WutangFlex732 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I notice you are kinda poking your butt out as you come back up. Despite the camera angle I can see the bar not really moving in a straight line. Your body structure seems to not cooperate together making your legs move up with your upper body first leaving your upper body a bit hunched over forcing it to complete the motion by almost pushing the bar up off your back. This can lead to some hip and lower back injury. Your entire core has to remain tight and braced throughout meaning there should be little to no hip moving or poking on the way up. Your shoes and leg wear also play a big role in perfecting a full rom squat. Either get squat shoes or converse shoes or squat in socks and shorts/ leggings

Alan Thrall is one of my favorite youtubers for squatting advice. I highly recommend you check his channel

here is a video from him that should be able to help you.

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WutangFlex732 View Post
    I notice you are kinda poking your butt out as you come back up. Despite the camera angle I can see the bar not really moving in a straight line. Your body structure seems to not cooperate together making your legs move up with your upper body first leaving your upper body a bit hunched over forcing it to complete the motion by almost pushing the bar up off your back. This can lead to some hip and lower back injury. Your entire core has to remain tight and braced throughout meaning there should be little to no hip moving or poking on the way up. Your shoes and leg wear also play a big role in perfecting a full rom squat. Either get squat shoes or converse shoes or squat in socks and shorts/ leggings

Alan Thrall is one of my favorite youtubers for squatting advice. I highly recommend you check his channel

here is a video from him that should be able to help you.
    Alan Thrall is the best!