Gonna givr hell on July26 NaturalproMJG's Avatar
    NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Post Mens Classic Physique New Posing

Hello all

I attended a OPA (IFBB affiliate) workshop with IFBB pro Mindi O'Brien and the entire judging panel. If you want to learn the difference in this new class checkout my blog at http://www.martyswaypersonaltraining.com/#!blog/jqupz
    Mandatorys and relaxed poses are done differently than bodybuilding and the answer to the question "what is a classic pose?" Is answered in detail here. Think Golden Era, think of the first Mr olympia's posing style. Check it out
    Personal Trainer and contest prep coach
    Natural Bodybuilder {}-----{}
    www.martyswaypersonaltraining.com
    Instagram : marty_gabriele
    Pinterest : Marty's Way Personal Training

Beaudiesel1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beaudiesel1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beaudiesel1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beaudiesel1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beaudiesel1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beaudiesel1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beaudiesel1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beaudiesel1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beaudiesel1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beaudiesel1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beaudiesel1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    good info, thanks for the share
    It's all about progress, not perfection.

NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturalproMJG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No problem. Hoping this class will be for me as I've always been a fan of the old school look

KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by NaturalproMJG View Post
    Hello all

I attended a OPA (IFBB affiliate) workshop with IFBB pro Mindi O'Brien and the entire judging panel. If you want to learn the difference in this new class checkout my blog at http://www.martyswaypersonaltraining.com/#!blog/jqupz
    Mandatorys and relaxed poses are done differently than bodybuilding and the answer to the question "what is a classic pose?" Is answered in detail here. Think Golden Era, think of the first Mr olympia's posing style. Check it out

Thanks for the post. It appears these are the IFBB versions of the poses. For NPC there is no side tri pose. I have not seen any discussion elsewhere on the upstage calf spiked side poses, but I favor the aesthetics of it!
    The Best is Yet to Come!

ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ewolf2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good read, thanks for the info.
    *Nationally qualified classic physique competitor and middleweight bodybuilding

~Follow Me On Instagram: alaskan_muscle

☆Affordable Online Training☆
    www.********.com/theoriginalteamwolf?fref=ts
    Prices&Testimonies: http://awolf10.wix.com/teamwolf

DRINK WATER
    WORK HARDER
    GET BIGGER

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    interesting. I thought the side tricep was eliminated?
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

They put us through a side tricep with the rear calf showing in their mock prejudging. Maybe it's just an OPA thing? I emailed the head judge to find out ����.
    Last edited by NaturalproMJG; 02-27-2016 at 06:00 AM.

Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    interesting. I thought the side tricep was eliminated?
    Just got the word from the head judge that there is no side tricep pose. Not sure why they included it in the workshop but yes

NO SIDE TRICEP POSE

I will edit the blog to prevent future confusion.

KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by NaturalproMJG View Post
    Just got the word from the head judge that there is no side tricep pose. Not sure why they included it in the workshop but yes

NO SIDE TRICEP POSE

I will edit the blog to prevent future confusion.

I shot pics at the Arnold Classic on Friday, Men's Physique and Classic Bodybuilding. IFBB rules. Mandatories included favorite side tri and front and rear lat speads. There was NO most muscular or best aesthetic/classic pose. And the athletes wore bodybuilding posers, not the NPC black compression shorts. Better version of the Classic class, in my opinion. Pics from both amateur physique and Classic Bodybuilding are on my FB:

https://www.********.com/ken.montgom...7990207&type=3
    The Best is Yet to Come!

ProteinHunter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm really looking forward to seeing who rules this division.

With the other classes we kind of know the top 5 straight off, with this its kinda a little harder to predict.

However Sadik will probably be there or there abouts in my opinion.

Check out our full guide the the Classic Division on our website proteinhunter.com

Let us know what you think,

Thanks,

Sam
    proteinhunter.com
    Co-Owner/Founder of proteinhunter.com

A Fitness and lifestyle trend community.

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I competed in 2016 Knoxclassic classic physique and judge called side tricep pose
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en