Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    BirminghamLad will become famous soon enough. (+50) BirminghamLad will become famous soon enough. (+50) BirminghamLad will become famous soon enough. (+50) BirminghamLad will become famous soon enough. (+50) BirminghamLad will become famous soon enough. (+50) BirminghamLad will become famous soon enough. (+50) BirminghamLad will become famous soon enough. (+50) BirminghamLad will become famous soon enough. (+50) BirminghamLad will become famous soon enough. (+50) BirminghamLad will become famous soon enough. (+50) BirminghamLad will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Slapped A Girl This Weekend [Srs Story]

Ignore join date, post count. Just tell me am I wrong, that's all

- Night out
    - Me and my boys
    - We all get into argument with each other [my friends and this couple and some other guy in the background]
    - Girl throws her food at my face, spits on me and kicks me within a 1 minute period
    - I let her get away with all that and tell her bf to keep his biitch on a leash
    - She comes again at me and kicks me again and I backhanded her
    - Her bf drags her away whilst shes kicking/screaming in his arms begging to fight me

Am I wrong for slapping the biitch? thats all I want to know. Friends are sayin I shouldnt hit a girl, NO MATTER WHAT. I told them fuk that
    Last edited by BirminghamLad; 02-21-2016 at 02:53 PM.

SouthPaw06 is a name known to all. (+5000) SouthPaw06 is a name known to all. (+5000) SouthPaw06 is a name known to all. (+5000) SouthPaw06 is a name known to all. (+5000) SouthPaw06 is a name known to all. (+5000) SouthPaw06 is a name known to all. (+5000) SouthPaw06 is a name known to all. (+5000) SouthPaw06 is a name known to all. (+5000) SouthPaw06 is a name known to all. (+5000) SouthPaw06 is a name known to all. (+5000) SouthPaw06 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This happened
    || NC CREW ||
    IF CREW

BeginnerBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeginnerBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeginnerBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeginnerBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeginnerBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeginnerBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeginnerBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeginnerBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeginnerBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeginnerBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeginnerBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Make Misc great again crew

BirminghamLad will become famous soon enough. (+50) BirminghamLad will become famous soon enough. (+50) BirminghamLad will become famous soon enough. (+50) BirminghamLad will become famous soon enough. (+50) BirminghamLad will become famous soon enough. (+50) BirminghamLad will become famous soon enough. (+50) BirminghamLad will become famous soon enough. (+50) BirminghamLad will become famous soon enough. (+50) BirminghamLad will become famous soon enough. (+50) BirminghamLad will become famous soon enough. (+50) BirminghamLad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SouthPaw06 View Post
    This happened
    dont respond if you're gonna resort to this bullchit

Originally Posted by BeginnerBrah View Post
    not 31, few years younger

NickGDella will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickGDella will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickGDella will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickGDella will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickGDella will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickGDella will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickGDella will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickGDella will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickGDella will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickGDella will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickGDella will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was told by a wise man if a bish takes a physical shot like say a punch to the stomach or face at you with intent of fighting she has declared herself a man...
    Bench:225
    Squat:330

Originally Posted by NickGDella View Post
    I was told by a wise man if a bish takes a physical shot like say a punch to the stomach or face at you with intent of fighting she has declared herself a man...
    I usually have a higher tolerance with women, I may let them get away with a few but this bish kept wanting to attack me, and no one would do anything about it. She would have gotten in a full fist to fist if her bf hadn't had stopped her. We were both drunk, her perhaps more so, but she was just straight trash and I said I have no regrets about what I did

Some friends are sayin well done, some are sayin you should never hit a girl [gay a.f white knights]. The people that witnessed it said I did good, didnt go too far etc

JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000)
    The only time you should use physical force against a women is if your life is in danger.

You're lucky a real man didn't lay your ass out.
    Bald Crew
    Personality>Looks Crew
    No friends but girls still fall in love Crew
    No negativity allowed here Crew

ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ocill88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would have slapped her (front hand back hand) after she threw food on me. You did the right thing here. After the kicks you should have punched her .srs
    *** Los Angeles MISC Crew ***
    **Amazon lover crew**
    **Pittsburg Steelers/Raiders crew**
    ***Psychology major crew***
    **Lakers crew**
    **Always spitting game crew**
    *** Every time pick 4 crew ***
    **Nofap crew**
    **Double major crew**
    ***Had a dream about Jimmy Butler crew ***
    ♡Yoona Krew ♡

Originally Posted by JoshLogic View Post
    The only time you should use physical force against a women is if your life is in danger.

haha like you?

Originally Posted by ocill88 View Post
    I would have slapped her (front hand back hand) after she threw food on me. You did the right thing here. After the kicks you should have punched her .srs
    lmao, i wasnt trying to knock her out, just trying to show her not to fuk about with me and trying to level her a little, crazy ass bish mane srs

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Lol you're a simp. For legal reasons I'm not gonna lay a woman out, however that doesnt give women free reign to physical assault men. Thats text book sexism. Brb I can hit him, but he cant hit m- OH MAH GAWD HE DID I DIDNT EXPECT THIS.

If I see a woman

Let me guess. This is a real man?. If I was there and he Ko'ed that broad I would have kept walking.
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's plenty enough provocation to backhand her. Really don't see a problem with this, except maybe in your choice of people to go out drinking with.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000) JoshLogic is just really nice. (+1000)
    You guys are bunch of pussies.

I'm sure your mothers and sisters would be proud.

If you don't have enough emotional IQ to control situations without it escalating to violence you need to read a few books or see a therapist.

It never should get to that point.
    Bald Crew
    Personality>Looks Crew

DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Gets food thrown at him, spit on and kicked twice by someone obviously trying to start something. He slaps her once and he's "not a real man" ? I guess he should have turned the other cheek and walked away cuz women are delicate creatures and deserve utmost respect, right? Strong JoshLogic there, bro.

If you don't have enough emotional IQ to control situations without it escalating to violence you need to read a few books or see a therapist.

but it's okay for her to do it?

btw nobody is condoning going full-on beatdown on her.

motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why didn't you walk away after the first alteraction? You could have done so much more damage by walking away and calling the police to file a report.

Registered User TheFuarkingBoss's Avatar
    TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000) TheFuarkingBoss is a name known to all. (+5000)

If any one apart from a child is physically assualting you you can physically retaliate. Now I might not have bitch slapped her but maybe a little push would do.
    Brah

WILLISMCGAHEE is not very well liked. (-100) WILLISMCGAHEE is not very well liked. (-100) WILLISMCGAHEE is not very well liked. (-100) WILLISMCGAHEE is not very well liked. (-100) WILLISMCGAHEE is not very well liked. (-100) WILLISMCGAHEE is not very well liked. (-100) WILLISMCGAHEE is not very well liked. (-100) WILLISMCGAHEE is not very well liked. (-100) WILLISMCGAHEE is not very well liked. (-100) WILLISMCGAHEE is not very well liked. (-100) WILLISMCGAHEE is not very well liked. (-100)

Ive hit a bitch for saying the wrong thing a few times.

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Avoiding violence is perfectly reasonable, giving someone a free pass to get violent because they have a vagina is not. You are conflating these separate issues with your post.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Trolololo
    Praise Lord Trump!
    Vegetarian
    Corvette Expert
    Relationship Alpha Expert
    No Glow No Go

Originally Posted by DolphinPilot View Post
    Gets food thrown at him, spit on and kicked twice by someone obviously trying to start something. He slaps her once and he's "not a real man" ? I guess he should have turned the other cheek and walked away cuz women are delicate creatures and deserve utmost respect, right? Strong JoshLogic there, bro.
    but it's okay for her to do it?
    Exactly.
    Bald Crew
    Personality>Looks Crew

I give up, humanity is ****ed.
    Bald Crew
    Personality>Looks Crew

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

What do you mean it should never have gotten to that point? You cannot stop someone from attacking if they want to. Stop coddling women and giving them excuses to act like 5 foot children just because they have vaginas.
    Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    Avoiding violence is perfectly reasonable, giving someone a free pass to get violent because they have a vagina is not. You are conflating these separate issues with your post.
    This
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by motilynn View Post
    Why didn't you walk away after the first alteraction? You could have done so much more damage by walking away and calling the police to file a report.
    yes because the police are going to track down a woman a half hour later for throwing food on a guy and hitting him. They are just going to laugh.

LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

This.
    OP is a *******
    Disclaimer: All posts made by [LtGoose] are works of satire. By reading this you agree to absolve the author of any and all liability.

Simple00 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Simple00 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Simple00 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Simple00 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Simple00 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Simple00 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Simple00 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Simple00 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Simple00 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Simple00 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Simple00 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    She kicked you. That's assault. You defended yourself. That's self defense, in my opinion.

Women want equality, right? That's equality. Equality doesn't mean you get to do childish BS like throw food at someone just because they've said something you don't like, and then proceed to physically attack them, and the man just has to sit there and take it.

Women aren't delicate little flowers; they're dangerous. Have you seen a vicious girl fight before? Did you see Holy Holm destroy Rhona Rousey in UFC? Girls have knocked out guys before. One well placed, solid punch to your jaw and a girl could knock a guy out, despite him being bigger and stronger than her.

After the second kick, I would have broken her jaw.

IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IBench5Pounds is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The problem with this is the fact that generally 15 WKs will jump in and ruin your chit if you do this lol

DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DolphinPilot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    This. Why is the mantra "It's never okay to hit a woman!" instead of "it's never okay to hit anyone" ?

Exactly.
    Why was she hitting him in the first place? I'm sure her answer would be "cuz he can't hit me back!"

jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

This

Originally Posted by BirminghamLad View Post
    haha like you?
    Or like me ***got

For the guys that are siding with OP.....ask yourself, how easy would it have been just to restrain her ass while you call security to throw the bitch out?

Unless OP Is a ******* that can't control her.

It's not that she doesn't deserve it, it's just not a fair fight (maybe so for OP) it's like beating up a child or retard. Not to mention he would go to jail if the cops got called.

Originally Posted by motilynn View Post
    you can't be srs, i dont have names, we're all drunk. Nothing srs happened.

Do you really think police are gonna waste their time on such a trivial matter

Originally Posted by jeffl1980 View Post
    This

Or like me ***got

For the guys that are siding with OP.....ask yourself, how easy would it have been just to restrain her ass while you call security to throw the bitch out?

Unless OP Is a ******* that can't control her.

It's not that she doesn't deserve it, it's just not a fair fight (maybe so for OP) it's like beating up a child or retard. Not to mention he would go to jail if the cops got called.
    It happened outside a taxi rank, no security. Just other drunk people in the background aswell waiting to go home, even the taxi people said I did nothing wrong and still offered to take me home despite what took place a few minutes before.

I for one have no problem with hitting a child though, if they act out of line. Not punching obviously, but just a small beating. My parents beat me if I got out of line, and so did many other kids, theres just a line where it goes too far, which they never did

motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BirminghamLad View Post
    you can't be srs, i dont have names, we're all drunk. Nothing srs happened.

Do you really think police are gonna waste their time on such a trivial matter

Slapping. Especially back handing just sounds like something 2 chicks would do. If you weren't going to walk away, restraining her and telling her to calm her little azz down- or you would be calling the police would have been better. IMO.