LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50) LynnInAla will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Help with eating to be healthy!

Hello All. I am new to the site but after reading many posts know I have come to the right place for advice. I am unsure of the info you need so I will give you a brief background. I am a 5'8, 135 pound, 49 year old woman and have been eating clean for about 7 years. Exercise consists of lifting 3-4 days a week. I have reduced my cardio the last few years because 4 years ago my weight was down to 125 with much of the reason eating around 1200 calories a day and riding a stationary bike 50 min, 4 days a week. Currently I ride the bike twice per week at 40-50 min each session. I usually do a HIIT and a Tabatha once a week to round out my cardio.
    At this point I am looking to be healthy and will eat whatever amount that requires. I currently eat 1500 calories and aim for 150 grams of carbs/protein, and 40 grams of fat. My main problem is my waist, it seems that any fat goes to there. Even when I was 125 I still had "love handles." Also, I cannot seem to get my arms to match the musculature in my legs, which have always been very lean.
    I have a biology background so I understand the genetic thing but am hoping to gain some insight here. Happy to answer questions, was not sure what you needed to know!

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    resistance training, on a program that has you hitting progressive overload.

the training section has a few good programs but i'd start with All Pro's Simple Beginner Routine

as for food, read the stickies in the main nutrition forum about calculating your macros and discretionary calorie allowance.
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60