Rebinho is not very well liked. (-100) Rebinho is not very well liked. (-100) Rebinho is not very well liked. (-100) Rebinho is not very well liked. (-100) Rebinho is not very well liked. (-100) Rebinho is not very well liked. (-100) Rebinho is not very well liked. (-100) Rebinho is not very well liked. (-100) Rebinho is not very well liked. (-100) Rebinho is not very well liked. (-100) Rebinho is not very well liked. (-100)

Critic macro quick!

Hey,

Im starting Keleis routine, since my goal is hypertrophy/mass. I weight 78kg, 176cm tall, BF about 19%

I calculated my actvity factor on 1.5, (increse decrease depend on the weight gain on each months, to see if its correct).

So for the mass/hypertrophy, is this a good amount of macros, or is there something you would like to suggest?

195g Protein(2,5 x 78, since emma leigh suggested higher protein intake for hypertrophy)

85g Fat

401 Carbs. Now this confuses me. Is this carbs enough for a activity factor of 1.5, since my goal is mass/hypertrophy?

thanks guys!!!

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    Carbs are optional you can eat as many or as little as you like. Also are you planing on losing some bf first?
    Eat the damn yolk.

Rebinho is not very well liked. (-100) Rebinho is not very well liked. (-100) Rebinho is not very well liked. (-100) Rebinho is not very well liked. (-100) Rebinho is not very well liked. (-100) Rebinho is not very well liked. (-100) Rebinho is not very well liked. (-100) Rebinho is not very well liked. (-100) Rebinho is not very well liked. (-100) Rebinho is not very well liked. (-100) Rebinho is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Gxp23 View Post
    Carbs are optional you can eat as many or as little as you like. Also are you planing on losing some bf first?
    Thanks, no Im not planning yet to lose some bellyfat, I was thinking about maybe go up to 22% then cut.

But what do you mean Carbs are optional, I mean its important for mass right?

So these macroes does seem good?

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Rebinho View Post
    Thanks, no Im not planning yet to lose some bellyfat, I was thinking about maybe go up to 22% then cut.

But what do you mean Carbs are optional, I mean its important for mass right?

So these macroes does seem good?
    Nope. Carbs are completely up to the person eating them, they are non essential.
    Eat the damn yolk.

Nope. Carbs are completely up to the person eating them, they are non essential.
    Huh O_O So even if I dont eat carbs i will still gain Muscle and muscle mass???

Huh O_O So even if I dont eat carbs i will still gain Muscle and muscle mass???
    You can yes. But if you enjoy carbs, by all means eat them, they can be very useful.
    Eat the damn yolk.

You can yes. But if you enjoy carbs, by all means eat them, they can be very useful.
    WTF but all i read in those 2 years ive been in this forum, that carbs is very USEFUL FOR SO MANY THING in bodybuilding. Dayuuum im shocked

WTF but all i read in those 2 years ive been in this forum, that carbs is very USEFUL FOR SO MANY THING in bodybuilding. Dayuuum im shocked
    I just said they are very useful...
    Eat the damn yolk.

I just said they are very useful...
    Then what can they be useful for? You also said its not needed.

Basically my goal Mass-Hypertrophy-Aethestics, I dont care that much about srenght at all.

Basically my goal Mass-Hypertrophy-Aethestics, I dont care that much about srenght at all.
    Not needed for muscle growth....

Useful for energy/gym performance, adding extra calories to diet, they taste good.....seriously, cmon.
    Eat the damn yolk.

MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Do you understand the difference between "useful" and "not necessary" ?

quick !
    "It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”

― Mark Twain