Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Xoer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xoer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xoer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xoer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xoer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xoer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xoer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xoer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xoer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xoer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xoer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Full day of clean BULK, Am I doing it right ? with pictures

So, I posted yestarday on this forum asking wether I should BULK or CUT. I am not so fat but not so skinny either, although I have a bit of belly I decided to bulk up after the advice I was given here to gain more muscle.

I'm 16 years old, 5'9(180cm) and 156lbs(71kg)
    So my tdee is arround 2500kcal/day if the online calculator is right. I exercise 5 days/week and besides that kinda sedentary since I'm a student and we just sit in our desks.

Current physique:

PHYSIQUE: imgur.com/a/LruK3

So in order to do a clean bulk, I would need to be in surplus by 200-300 kcal, right ?

The point of this thread is to ask you if those meals right here would do it(pictured every one of it):

MEALS: imgur.com/a/dJaJw

This is my first time being serious about nutrition, I've been lifting for 3 months now and used a brosplit this entire time, but this week I switched to push/pull/leggs since i wanna train each bodypart twice a week since I've heard that its the most optimal way to train (I think I won't be able to train legs since they are sore for like 3-4 days after every workout).

Any criticism regarding diet and the other stuff would be highly appreciated!
    Last edited by Xoer; 02-11-2016 at 01:09 PM.

Nytmair is just really nice. (+1000) Nytmair is just really nice. (+1000) Nytmair is just really nice. (+1000) Nytmair is just really nice. (+1000) Nytmair is just really nice. (+1000) Nytmair is just really nice. (+1000) Nytmair is just really nice. (+1000) Nytmair is just really nice. (+1000) Nytmair is just really nice. (+1000) Nytmair is just really nice. (+1000) Nytmair is just really nice. (+1000)
    What are the calories and macro nutrient make up of what you ate?

SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Xoer View Post
    So, I posted yestarday on this forum asking wether I should BULK or CUT. I am not so fat but not so skinny either, although I have a bit of belly I decided to bulk up after the advice I was given here to gain more muscle.

I'm 16 years old, 5'9(180cm) and 156lbs(71kg)
    So my tdee is arround 2500kcal/day if the online calculator is right. I exercise 5 days/week and besides that kinda sedentary since I'm a student and we just sit in our desks.

So in order to do a clean bulk, I would need to be in surplus by 200-300 kcal, right ?

The point of this thread is to ask you if those meals right here would do it(pictured every one of it):

imgur.com/a/dJaJw

This is my first time being serious about nutrition, I've been lifting for 3 months now and used a brosplit this entire time, but this week I switched to push/pull/leggs since i wanna train each bodypart twice a week since I've heard that its the most optimal way to train (I think I won't be able to train legs since they are sore for like 3-4 days after every workout).

Any criticism regarding diet and the other stuff would be highly appreciated!

All you can do is this:
    1. Eat a variety of whole and minimally processed foods when you're hungry.
    2. Be active
    3. Get a good night's sleep
    "Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't own it, but you can use it. You can't keep it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it you can never get it back.” - Harvey McKay

What is IIFYM? Read post #8 by HunterCML:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152492113

Xoer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xoer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xoer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xoer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xoer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xoer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xoer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xoer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xoer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xoer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xoer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Nytmair View Post
    What are the calories and macro nutrient make up of what you ate?
    I don't know the macronutrients and the calories should be somewhere arround 2700, but it's kind of innacurate since I don't have a scale...

Bump~

SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000) SelfMotivated is just really nice. (+1000)
    So we're just going to go ahead and ignore my post I'm assuming because that's not the answer you wanted?
    "Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't own it, but you can use it. You can't keep it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it you can never get it back.” - Harvey McKay

Originally Posted by SelfMotivated View Post
    So we're just going to go ahead and ignore my post I'm assuming because that's not the answer you wanted?
    No man, I totally understood what u posted, sorry for not replying.

I just want to know if I'm eating the right type of foods, and if it would be ok to eat in that manner. (see pics if you haven't already).

No man, I totally understood what u posted, sorry for not replying.

I just want to know if I'm eating the right type of foods, and if it would be ok to eat in that manner. (see pics if you haven't already).
    As long they are a majority of whole and minimally processed foods you'll be fine. I saw a shake that looked like a supplement, if that's the case stop buying them, it provides no benefit you can't get from whole foods.

The only way you will know if you need to eat more if your lifts and weight on the scale isn't improving. You're still growing, there's not really much of a concrete answer, if you're hungry eat, if you're not then don't eat.

Originally Posted by SelfMotivated View Post
    As long they are a majority of whole and minimally processed foods you'll be fine. I saw a shake that looked like a supplement, if that's the case stop buying them, it provides no benefit you can't get from whole foods.

The only way you will know if you need to eat more if your lifts and weight on the scale isn't improving. You're still growing, there's not really much of a concrete answer, if you're hungry eat, if you're not then don't eat.
    Wasn't suplement. It was made by me with milk+strwaberies+banana.

Ok thx for advice!

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm going to type this as sober as possible.

Holy fuk bro just eat some food, train hard, live your life, enjoy being a teenager.

It's that simple.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    I'm going to type this as sober as possible.

Holy fuk bro just eat some food, train hard, live your life, enjoy being a teenager.

It's that simple.
    Well living live as a teenager would mean drinking smoking and partying and as nerdish as it would sound i don't really like doing that.

Just wanted to take a step further with nutrition so I can see them gainz easier...

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well living live as a teenager would mean drinking smoking and partying and as nerdish as it would sound i don't really like doing that.

Just wanted to take a step further with nutrition so I can see them gainz easier...
    You really think you have to smoke and drink to have a good time?
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I will give some of the same advice I gave my son who was about your age.

firstly dont go OCD with this stuff, be a kid, enjoy life.

if you want to eat healthier eat add some veggies. we all know how most kids love em right.

dont shy away from foods that may not be deemed healthy. eat in moderation.

dont go nutty counting macros. just loosely count things up and go by how you look and feel in and out of the gym/training sessions. if you want to count theres no issue with it but dont let it control ya life.

stay away from supps now. worried about not hitting protein #s just add more meat.
    Used to be fat, now just fat with a lot of muscle.

come check out my latest log: Layne Nortons Carbon line http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169447773

allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What advice were you given yesterday?
    Did you read the stickies to calculate needs? You don;t know the macro's so I guess you didn't.

Also. Please read post #10 again
    Alan Aragon, Brad Schoenfeld, Stu Phillips, Lyle McDonald. FTW.

Not a physique competitor but hope to compete in powerlifting next year. Max bench 1RM with pause 160kg. 352lbs.

Lift and learn.

Registered User VTrainEatSleepV's Avatar
    VTrainEatSleepV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VTrainEatSleepV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VTrainEatSleepV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VTrainEatSleepV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VTrainEatSleepV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VTrainEatSleepV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VTrainEatSleepV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VTrainEatSleepV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VTrainEatSleepV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VTrainEatSleepV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VTrainEatSleepV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Everyone's telling him to just eat and train hard, but no one seems to be answering his questions. You don't need to be 18 to intelligently control your food intake.

Letting his hunger dictate how much he eats can just lead to him spinning his wheels and getting fed up and frustrated with lifting and dieting which can lead to an even worst relationship with food than counting macros. Some people because of habits or inadequate hunger patterns can eat a lot less or a lot more than what they really need. That's why a lot of people are fat or skinny. How many people do you know that eat just what they should be eating without thinking about it? I know a few, but they are definitely not the majority.

OP
    I think loosely counting calories and just trying to get enough protein in is a better idea than counting all your macros to a T. Just so dieting doesn't take too much of a toll on the rest of your life.

As for your TDEE that sounds about right, but energy expenditure is something very hard if not impossible to accurately calculate so you'll need to measure progress and adjust accordingly. Aim for a small weight gain target so not too much spills over as fat and adjust calories up or down until you are on track. Something like 3 pounds per month or somewhere between 0.5 to 1 pound per week are good numbers.

Your splits sounds good, but I think you should start with something with a little bit less volume than a 5 days a week. You haven't really specified how much volume your routine has. You could be doing five really small workouts, but since most people seem to overdo it at first I'm guessing you're not. Try an upper/lower or a four day push/pull/legs with legs twice a week. Upper/Lowers are great because you can hit each muscle twice a week in just four days. Just focus on the main lifts and on progressive overload.

If you do things right 2016 will be the year you make the best gains of your life. I actually started 2015 with similar stats to yours. 16 years old, 182cm, and 70kg. I went up to 80 kilos by Christmas with virtually no increase in body fat. I think I even ended up looking leaner. Then I started 2016 with a mini cut before embarking on another bulk. I ended up with 10-11ish bf% at 78.5kg. I basically just counted calories and made sure I got enough protein (I like 1g/lb. Not needed, but it's tasty and filling) and fat (0.4-0.6 g/lb) while making steady increases in all my lifts.

allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) allrnder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VTrainEatSleepV View Post
    Everyone's telling him to just eat and train hard, but no one seems to be answering his questions. You don't need to be 18 to intelligently control your food intake.

Letting his hunger dictate how much he eats can just lead to him spinning his wheels and getting fed up and frustrated with lifting and dieting which can lead to an even worst relationship with food than counting macros. Some people because of habits or inadequate hunger patterns can eat a lot less or a lot more than what they really need. That's why a lot of people are fat or skinny. How many people do you know that eat just what they should be eating without thinking about it? I know a few, but they are definitely not the majority.

OP
    I think loosely counting calories and just trying to get enough protein in is a better idea than counting all your macros to a T. Just so dieting doesn't take too much of a toll on the rest of your life.

As for your TDEE that sounds about right, but energy expenditure is something very hard if not impossible to accurately calculate so you'll need to measure progress and adjust accordingly. Aim for a small weight gain target so not too much spills over as fat and adjust calories up or down until you are on track. Something like 3 pounds per month or somewhere between 0.5 to 1 pound per week are good numbers.

Your splits sounds good, but I think you should start with something with a little bit less volume than a 5 days a week. You haven't really specified how much volume your routine has. You could be doing five really small workouts, but since most people seem to overdo it at first I'm guessing you're not. Try an upper/lower or a four day push/pull/legs with legs twice a week. Upper/Lowers are great because you can hit each muscle twice a week in just four days. Just focus on the main lifts and on progressive overload.

If you do things right 2016 will be the year you make the best gains of your life. I actually started 2015 with similar stats to yours. 16 years old, 182cm, and 70kg. I went up to 80 kilos by Christmas with virtually no increase in body fat. I think I even ended up looking leaner. Then I started 2016 with a mini cut before embarking on another bulk. I ended up with 10-11ish bf% at 78.5kg. I basically just counted calories and made sure I got enough protein (I like 1g/lb. Not needed, but it's tasty and filling) and fat (0.4-0.6 g/lb) while making steady increases in all my lifts.
    Missing the point?
    He is 16 yrs old. There are more important things to worry about. His hormones are still going crazy and still growing like a kid. Refer to post #10.

Not a physique competitor but hope to compete in powerlifting next year. Max bench 1RM with pause 160kg. 352lbs.

Lift and learn.

Josh3333 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by allrnder View Post
    Missing the point?
    He is 16 yrs old. There are more important things to worry about. His hormones are still going crazy and still growing like a kid. Refer to post #10.
    I think you need about 2000 calories a day, when you do cardio maybe 2500. I think this way you will feel okay and have enough energy

Originally Posted by Josh3333 View Post
    I think you need about 2000 calories a day, when you do cardio maybe 2500. I think this way you will feel okay and have enough energy
    Why only cardio? He could need more or less than that. He is a young kid. If he wants to grow then eat an extra peanut butter sandwich at lunch time in the playground. If he wants to lose weight, play sport at lunch and eat more vegetables and less sausage rolls and pies.

Lift and learn.

VTrainEatSleepV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VTrainEatSleepV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VTrainEatSleepV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VTrainEatSleepV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VTrainEatSleepV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VTrainEatSleepV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VTrainEatSleepV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VTrainEatSleepV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VTrainEatSleepV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VTrainEatSleepV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VTrainEatSleepV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Missing the point?
    We are not the ones who should decide what is important for him. He has to decide that by himself. He is asking for help with his training and nutrition. On the nutrition forums. Besides, training and dieting doesn't have to interfere with the rest of your life.

His crazy hormones will not make up for a bad diet or bad training. Otherwise all teenagers who go to the gym would be ripped.

Just found this table of testosterone levels by age (people love to point out that teenagers can build a lot more muscle because of their high test):

15-16: 100-1200
    19+: 240-950
    Avg. Adult Male: 270-1070
    30+: -1% per year

Even if OP is part of the genetically elite he still would have pretty low testosterone levels compared to bicycle riders. We know they can get away with bad training and dieting and still grow so why not compare their test levels.
    Last edited by Gxp23; 02-12-2016 at 12:44 PM.

Originally Posted by VTrainEatSleepV View Post
    We are not the ones who should decide what is important for him. He has to decide that by himself. He is asking for help with his training and nutrition. On the nutrition forums. Besides, training and dieting doesn't have to interfere with the rest of your life.

His crazy hormones will not make up for a bad diet or bad training. Otherwise all teenagers who go to the gym would be ripped.

Who is deciding what is important for him? People are giving their advice to him. He asked. We gave.

Where did I say it will effect my life?

Who told him to eat a bad diet?

Who mentioned high test? And who mentioned more gains with this?

Stop talking nonsense as well or you will be banned.
    Last edited by Gxp23; 02-12-2016 at 12:45 PM.

Lift and learn.

Who is deciding what is important for him? People are giving their advice to him. He asked. We gave.

Where did I say it will effect my life?

Who told him to eat a bad diet?

Who mentioned high test? And who mentioned more gains with this?

Stop talking nonsense as well or you will be banned.
    Missing the point?
    I thought that by his hormones going crazy you meant he didn't need to worry too much about dieting or training because he was going to grow anyway. I'm sorry if my assumption was incorrect. A lot of people tell teenagers to just eat and train and lead them to believe that they will magically grow because of puberty. I thought you were doing the same thing and I went on to try and convey that test increases in puberty are not that drastic from a bodybuilding perspective.

I never meant to say anything about it affecting your life specifically.
    "Besides, training and dieting doesn't have to interfere with the rest of your life."
    That line was referring to OP's life or to anyone's really. I said it as a general thing. Maybe I should have said "his" life.

No one told him to eat a bad diet, but telling him to eat when he is hungry without knowledge of his past eating patterns could lead to him eating a bad diet. By bad I don't necessarily mean that he could make poor food choices, just that he could eat too much or too little to get good results.

OP is just asking for help with his surplus and split and the first thing he gets is "if you are under 18 years of age this formula will not be accurate...."
    "All you can do is 1. 2. 3."
    Last edited by VTrainEatSleepV; 02-11-2016 at 10:39 PM.

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Clean bulking means eating a moderate surplus, gaining ~2 pounds per month.

It doesn't mean you have to "eat clean" a.k.a. stick to a diet of boring and bland foods.

Eating clean is a myth http://www.completehumanperformance.com/clean-eating/
    Recommended science based fitness & nutrition information:
    Alan Aragon https://alanaragon.com/
    Brad Schoenfeld http://www.lookgreatnaked.com/
    James Krieger https://weightology.net/
    Jorn Trommelen http://www.nutritiontactics.com/
    Eric Helms & Team3DMJ https://3dmusclejourney.com/

First of all thanks for your advice guys, I really appreciate it.

@VTrainEatSleepV: My courent routine would look like that, with all exercises:

Monday: Chest/Shoulders/Triceps (PUSH)

Barbell benchpress - 4x8-12 (12 is rep goal but I'm quite failing and getting arround 8)
    Dumbell press
    Dumbell flyes
    Shoulder dumbell press
    Shoulder lateral rises
    Shoulder bent-over real delt raise
    Triceps skullcrushers
    Triceps pulldowns with cables
    Triceps rope pulldown
    Maybe some dips

Tuesday: Back/Biceps (PULL)

Bent over barbell rows
    Seated cablerows
    Pulldowns (I cant do push ups for back)
    Bent over barbell row
    Biceps curls
    Bicep ez bar curlls
    Some cable work for biceps

Wednesday: off

** sets and reps for push/pull day is usually 4 sets of 8-12 reps.

Thursday: Legs

Squats 4x8
    Weighted lunges 4x12 (I may lower reps on last sets since this exercise destroys me)
    Leg press 4x15
    Lying leg curls 4x15
    Lying leg extensions 4x15
    Seated calf raises 4x15
    Standing calf raises 4x15

Friday: Push

Saturday: Pull

Sunday: OFF

***I may alternate some exerices, for example on first push workout I do flat dumbells, and on friday I do incline.

I would really like to implement deadlifts aswell but I'm kind of afraid for my back since my posture isn't the best
    @Mrpb yeah i know that about clean bulking, but if i eat cake every day means i would have to cut other meals and **** up protein intake.
    Last edited by Xoer; 02-12-2016 at 02:18 AM.

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^ Get on Fierce 5 Novice routine. You'll make much faster progress.
    Recommended science based fitness & nutrition information:
    Alan Aragon https://alanaragon.com/
    Brad Schoenfeld http://www.lookgreatnaked.com/
    James Krieger https://weightology.net/
    Jorn Trommelen http://www.nutritiontactics.com/
    Eric Helms & Team3DMJ https://3dmusclejourney.com/

Rear delt raise / fly's are a push exercise?

Agree with Mrpb. Get in that or a 5x5.

Lift and learn.

Rear delt raise / fly's are a push exercise?

Agree with Mrpb. Get in that or a 5x5.
    Well tehnically they aren't push but they are incorporated in push routines form what i've seen cause they target the same muscle

Well tehnically they aren't push but they are incorporated in push routines form what i've seen cause they target the same muscle
    There is not a huge need / focus to target all those. That's why they are added in as accessories.

But again. You are only 16. I would play football and lift some weight around and eat more food and not worry about counting macro's and have fun.

Lift and learn.

Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well living live as a teenager would mean drinking smoking and partying..
    Lol...no it's not.
    OG

DGMan99 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGMan99 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGMan99 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGMan99 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGMan99 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGMan99 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGMan99 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGMan99 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGMan99 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGMan99 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGMan99 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why only cardio? He could need more or less than that. He is a young kid. If he wants to grow then eat an extra peanut butter sandwich at lunch time in the playground. If he wants to lose weight, play sport at lunch and eat more vegetables and less sausage rolls and pies.
    I'm not sure what you remember as a 16 year old but we don't have play grounds anymore lol.

I agree 1000000% with VEatTrainSleepV and I also feel you guys are correct, but if the OP wants to pursue bodybuilding as oppose to "football" or other sport he should make sure he gains weight slowly, makes progress on his lifts, and eats a well balanced and not-obsessive diet.
    Last edited by DGMan99; 02-12-2016 at 04:10 AM.

I don't know why you "grown" men still see 16 yearolds as kids. Playground ? For real ? You were 16 too dude, stop looking down on someone just because he's younger than you, I'm not 9 years old. You think i would post this if i would have seen results without counting calories ? No. If you don't want to bring me constructive advice then please leave the thread, you aren't healping by telling me to eat more peanutbutter in the playground if I wanna get weight and cut it if I want to loose weight.

ignorant