piperman is just really nice. (+1000) piperman is just really nice. (+1000) piperman is just really nice. (+1000) piperman is just really nice. (+1000) piperman is just really nice. (+1000) piperman is just really nice. (+1000) piperman is just really nice. (+1000) piperman is just really nice. (+1000) piperman is just really nice. (+1000) piperman is just really nice. (+1000) piperman is just really nice. (+1000)

This is for octogenarians

I turned 80 last week. It has been 13 years since I started the workout regimen that I have continued until now. I had done some workouts at home with weights back in the 90's and was really very fit. But for a few years I got very busy with my teaching duties and was not consistent. Then in 2002 I had serious cancer surgery and chemotherapy, which left my body pretty devastated. So the next year I began to workout seriously. Now, as an octogenarian, I can say that I am very fit, my muscles are hard and quite strong, and I am thankful for all of this! Part of my joining a group like this was to encourage other older men to resist the deterioration of aging and work toward fitness. It pays, I'll testify to that. And I'd love to hear from other older guys near my age or older on their physical journey. Perhaps we should have an "over 70" group!
    No effort is too little if done with purpose.

carrollcarroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) carrollcarroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) carrollcarroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) carrollcarroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) carrollcarroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) carrollcarroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) carrollcarroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) carrollcarroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) carrollcarroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) carrollcarroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) carrollcarroll will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by piperman View Post
    I turned 80 last week. It has been 13 years since I started the workout regimen that I have continued until now. I had done some workouts at home with weights back in the 90's and was really very fit. But for a few years I got very busy with my teaching duties and was not consistent. Then in 2002 I had serious cancer surgery and chemotherapy, which left my body pretty devastated. So the next year I began to workout seriously. Now, as an octogenarian, I can say that I am very fit, my muscles are hard and quite strong, and I am thankful for all of this! Part of my joining a group like this was to encourage other older men to resist the deterioration of aging and work toward fitness. It pays, I'll testify to that. And I'd love to hear from other older guys near my age or older on their physical journey. Perhaps we should have an "over 70" group!
    Way to go man....I got to make it through the 60s first!

WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WellHungOver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awesome. That's quite an accomplishment. I have yet to hit 40 but I plan on staying active until the end.

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Not enough reps in the world to give to this post! Congratulations, sir. This is what I hope to be when I grow up!
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.â€
    -Voltaire

ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice work there piperman. And Happy B-day.

Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dutchman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Happy B-day old buddy! We could do the over-70 thing but I don't think we would get too many signing up. Glad to hear you're still doing well. I just cranked out a 510 on my Rack Deads on Sunday so I'm also hanging in there. It's a hoot to think we could have grand-kids old enough to qualify for this Over-35. Don't be such a stranger. There are always sure to be some here for whom examples of lifelong commitment bringing continual good results helps them in their quest.
    Dutch

For four generations my family has answered the call and served as needed from Europe to Asia to 9/11. We will gladly stand and fight again to preserve our freedom from tyranny.

Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000) Georgeoz is just really nice. (+1000)
    I turned 80 last May and have done my best to workout for many years now. I would be happy to join what I think would be a very exclusive group - the Octogenarians.

philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Smile

At 72, about to turn 73, I still serve papers, collect bad checks and do special investigations. While knocked my but due a r hand operation, I am glad to hear there are men achieve good health and strength in their 80's. Good luck to us.
    Do what's right.

stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) stonecold123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wat excersise do u still do and what excesises do u not do?
    ll---ll Rogue Barbell Club #43 ll---ll