Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TommyRO has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I had a delicious steak tonight think ill keep eating meat

DopeHealer is just really nice. (+1000) DopeHealer is just really nice. (+1000) DopeHealer is just really nice. (+1000) DopeHealer is just really nice. (+1000) DopeHealer is just really nice. (+1000) DopeHealer is just really nice. (+1000) DopeHealer is just really nice. (+1000) DopeHealer is just really nice. (+1000) DopeHealer is just really nice. (+1000) DopeHealer is just really nice. (+1000) DopeHealer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ARNOLD_Layne View Post
    I agree with you but..Jobs? you put Jobs next to Newton, Einstein, Aristotle, Plato, DaVinci..wtf
    He's not on their level but he is worth listing as an incredibly smart person with an IQ of ~160

juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rjones416 View Post
    are vegans aware that they kill insects whenever they walk outside? they're just as bad as the people killing animals for food.
    its about reducing suffering. feeding animals that we eat requires a shytload more food than if we ate the food we feed them directly. so the MUH PLANT FEELINGS and BUGS LIVES MATTER shyt is BS.

Location: Merseyside, The North, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Let's be honest, those comics are right.
    fist yourself

MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrJensenn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In4 rollbread.

I will only eat grass if it has 20g protein++ per 100 gram grass.

r̸̺̽͋͑̏̆̈́̋̐̀̕ r̸̽͋͑̏̆̈́̋̐̀̕ Lolip0p's Avatar
    Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lolip0p is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Plants are life too. They've evolved to look attractive to bee's for example, so bee's will spread their pollen and the plants can reproduce all over.

juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) juicebrah92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Lolip0p View Post
    Plants are life too. They've evolved to look attractive to bee's for example, so bee's will spread their pollen and the plants can reproduce all over.
    you're attracted to dead animal carcasses?

[_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nkiritsis13 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    wat do?
    Join him. On a mission.
    Eat all the plants.
    ALL THE PLANTS.
    Salt the Earth and make it a GODDAMN CAPRESE SALAD.
    Stand atop the trees and proclaim to all of Mother Nature:
    "Your plants have been chosen to reveal our existence to the world. You will witness what happens here today, and you will tell of it later... all eyes to the front. You must watch, too, deer, it'll all be over soon.
    Now you will receive us.
    We do not ask for your unripe, or your rotten.
    We do not want your limp and bruised.
    It is your cruciferous we claim.
    It is your edamame that will be sought by us.
    With every crop cycle, we shall farm them down.
    EACH DAY, WE WILL SPILL THEIR CHLOROPHYLL 'TILL IT RAINS DOWN SALAD DRESSING FROM THE SKIES!!!"

Then, and only then will all the animals be free of their suffering at the hand of meat eating people and animals. Because they will be dead. And so, you shall walk alone a pariah and a saint to this now blackened husk of a planet.

Or you could troll your friend back by eating a tasty burger and making them watch.

Or just not give a damn about dietary evangelists and eat whatever the hell you want to eat, but it's 2016 so apparently there's only one right way to do things for everybody. And if the part above needs a notsrs tag, no hope then...
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DirkBiggler View Post
    Oh how quickly you forget. We've been over this before, and you got completely destroyed. I dismantled every argument you made while you talked in circles, shifted the focus of the discussion, ignored most of my arguments, and completely made **** up because you are completely divorced from reality. I'm not going to waste my time arguing in this thread when I can just link our old argument.

For anyone interested, pages 9-15 of this thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...9644373&page=9
    Yeah, the one I wrecked your idiotic logic in. You openly admitted eating meat sourced locally CAN be healthier and more ethical than a bad vegan diet. Meaning the entire premence of the "Veganism is the least cruel diet" is bull****. Veganism is all inclusive, whether you eat Boca burgers or goto a local farm. The only scenario where I could see a vegan diet being the most ethical would be if you literally eat all food locally BUT veganism does not define that, it only promotes animal free food reguardless of distance or health.

Killing a handful of animals directly us undoubtedly more ethical than global food shopping, something vegans routinely do.
    They donot and cannot advocate for localized farming, despite the obvious health, environmental and ethical benefits of such over a vegan diet. It's an absolutist position and its retarded.

Literally the best use of resources to feed the entire world will be a optimizing a combination of plants and animals in locations depending on what the soil and climate say goes there, followed by changing the types of animals we fish for in the ocean so its sustainable. (See this TED Talks here https://www.ted.com/talks/paul_green...ad?language=en)

Veganism is so ****ing delusional to this reality its pathetic. You ****s don't care about the environment or animals, you only care about looking like you do. You'd never support localized farming but will rally behind a golfer that went vegan, despite golf taking up 4000 square miles of animal habitat and sucking up resources for literally no reason. ****ing hypocrisy.
    Last edited by jamesovercome; 02-10-2016 at 03:52 AM.
    ---------------------------------------
    "Fast is not fast enough, strong is not strong enough."
    ----------------------------------------

isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post

that's quite redundant, aren't all chicken nuggets meat free?

I can squeeze out a turd and still call it a chicken nugget
    Kangaroo done hung the juror with the innocent.

iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by UACdarknova View Post
    The primal urges argument is absolute bullchit.

When you see a rabbit or a puppy or a baby cow or any other cute animal do you have the urge to kill it with your bare hands and eat it? I bet you don't. (not speaking to you directly but in a general sense)
    So when people are like "ohh muh primal urgeees" its total garbage. There is zero primal urge to kill animals and eat meat. We do it because it's convenient, tasty, and haven't been taught to think differently.
    LOL okay how about you abstain from eating for a week and go somewhere where there aren't any grocery stores then get back to me about your desire to shoot/skin/carve up any and all wild animals you come across. We don't have the urge because we are perma-fed.

Originally Posted by UACdarknova View Post
    I stated earlier in this thread that I have zero problems with hunting an animal for food. I also have zero problem with an animal dying for food as long as it's lived its life outside of cruelty. I've been on hunts. I know what's involved more than the average person.
    My issue is with industrial meat farms.
    I actually feel worse killing a wild animal for food then eating industrial bred animals. The latter's sole purpose in life is to be eaten, thats the only reason why they even exist in the first place. Going out and killing a deer/elk/turkey thats free and wild and minding its own business when you can go to a store and buy the meat that will continue to be there whether or not you partake is pretty fukked up imo. Those industrial animals died already, their fate was sealed at conception, if people don't buy the meat it will get thrown out by the grocery store and then that animal lived and died for nothing.

Originally Posted by xslick View Post
    Maybe they're pissed off because vegans keep trying to push their agendas down their throat. They don't give a fuk. Tell a smoker to quit smoking, they wont. Show a meat eater all these info on animal torture and chit and they will still eat meat. Eat your veges and leave us meat eaters the fuk alone. If I want to become vegan, I will. I don't need you to tell me how evil I am for eating meat.
    Sums it up nicely. We don't give a fuk what vegans think or believe or do and we certainly aren't going to be "converted" by their annoying diatribes and guilt trips, its just gunna make us hate you while we continue to eat delicious meat.
    **MFC**
    **Barbara Palvin is my 10/10 crew**

charles211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charles211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charles211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charles211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charles211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charles211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charles211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charles211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charles211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charles211 will become famous soon enough. (+50) charles211 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mudshovel View Post

*snip*
    Lol not gonna lie those look pretty. But get a good cook and you can make something vegan just as pretty.

These are just some of my best looking Vegan foods i've made. I'm still learning tho.

https://www.instagram.com/p/95Be84JFnY/
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BASWbLHJ9xW/

cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cromofo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

hnngggg
    bbsitum crew*

tvr123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tvr123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tvr123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tvr123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tvr123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tvr123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tvr123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tvr123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tvr123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tvr123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tvr123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SupMayne1 View Post
    Why don't you post a gif of a cow being raped and having it's baby taken away?

Or a gif of a cow being tied up helplessly and having it's throat cut and slowly being drained of blood while it cries in pain?

Wouldn't look as good, would it?

It's because you disassociate those things with the meat that you eat. It's not your fault entirely though, the meat companies are good at brain washing people.

What the hell are you on about? I grew up on a farm and you are so fukking up your own arsehole.

Cows are either kept with a bull for a time, or they are artificially inseminated. The first scenario is just nature, and the second scenario takes about 30 seconds tops, causes the animal zero pain/suffering and is nice and quick and easy for all involved (including the cow).

Calves are taken away from dairy cows for obvious reasons. They usually miss each other for about a day before everything goes back to normal. Suckler calves will stay with their mothers for about 6-9 months until they are weaned.

Maybe animals are slaughtered poorly in backwards third world countries but otherwise they are stunned first (usually with a bolt gun for cattle which is instant and they don't have a clue what's going on - they are unconscious and feel no pain), then the blood is drained.

alphamind is just really nice. (+1000) alphamind is just really nice. (+1000) alphamind is just really nice. (+1000) alphamind is just really nice. (+1000) alphamind is just really nice. (+1000) alphamind is just really nice. (+1000) alphamind is just really nice. (+1000) alphamind is just really nice. (+1000) alphamind is just really nice. (+1000) alphamind is just really nice. (+1000) alphamind is just really nice. (+1000)
    All I see from meat eaters (the post above me being a good example) is stupid reasonings to justify animal killing, suffering, and taking away from nature because they enjoy the taste of meat too much. HOW on heaven's sake is the above nature? lmao.

alphamind is just really nice. (+1000) alphamind is just really nice. (+1000) alphamind is just really nice. (+1000) alphamind is just really nice. (+1000) alphamind is just really nice. (+1000) alphamind is just really nice. (+1000) alphamind is just really nice. (+1000) alphamind is just really nice. (+1000) alphamind is just really nice. (+1000) alphamind is just really nice. (+1000) alphamind is just really nice. (+1000)
    Also... dear people who 'grew up in a farm.' Though I personally don't see it as necessary to consume animals and what belongs to them, we are mostly talking about the demonic meat industries.

iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iifymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by alphamind View Post
    All I see from meat eaters (the post above me being a good example) is stupid reasonings to justify animal killing, suffering, and taking away from nature because they enjoy the taste of meat too much. HOW on heaven's sake is the above nature? lmao.
    You obviously have never watched Planet Earth. Mother nature is a cruel mistress, the methods a lot of animals use to kill make humans look like saints by comparison. The reason we are as smart/developed as we are is we figured out how to cook meat and the extra cals/nutrients supercharged our development/growth as a species. Just look at our god damn teeth, we aren't herbivores. I'm gunna keep doing what we obviously have evolved to do, if you want to chew on vegetables for the rest of your life be my guest.
    **MFC**
    **Barbara Palvin is my 10/10 crew**

Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tuksonrider has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Livestock is a tasty food & clothing source. Nothing more, nothing less.

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nothing wrong with being Vegan. Just like there's nothing wrong with being religious, supporting basic feminist ideals, etc. The problem lies in these people not being able to shut the bloody fuk up about their beliefs and going on a veritable crusade to try and convert/shame others for not following their beliefs down to a T.

Do whatever the fuk you want to do, don't impose your beliefs on others. Live and let live.
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

Stickyashell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stickyashell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stickyashell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stickyashell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stickyashell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stickyashell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stickyashell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stickyashell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stickyashell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stickyashell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stickyashell is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just point out the first comic and say. "lol yeah, would totally start eating vegans if id run out of meat"
    Team Manlet
    OHP - 215x2 (185x5), Push Press - 265x2 BP - 345, SQ - 465, DL - 550 (520x2) Big3 total - 1360 @182 Lbs
    slowly prepping for my first ever powerlifting competition in sub 182 class in December 2016.
    *Misc rumblr crew historical member*
    *Testosterone orchestra natural horn player*
    *"CickSunt will beat cancer"crew
    Pale chubby kid to aesthetic 10% khunt crew
    Lpenny gave me hope and now im back in strength sports crew

supeg is just really nice. (+1000) supeg is just really nice. (+1000) supeg is just really nice. (+1000) supeg is just really nice. (+1000) supeg is just really nice. (+1000) supeg is just really nice. (+1000) supeg is just really nice. (+1000) supeg is just really nice. (+1000) supeg is just really nice. (+1000) supeg is just really nice. (+1000) supeg is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lightsarefallin View Post
    Nothing wrong with being Vegan. Just like there's nothing wrong with being religious, supporting basic feminist ideals, etc. The problem lies in these people not being able to shut the bloody fuk up about their beliefs and going on a veritable crusade to try and convert/shame others for not following their beliefs down to a T.

Do whatever the fuk you want to do, don't impose your beliefs on others. Live and let live.
    Bingo.

Vegans are just as bad as those new age Binary people supporters ("Please refer to me as They, not He or She")

Humans have been eating meat forever, our biology runs on it. Just like there are Male or Female's, not some other type unless you are a abnormality.

Do what you want to do, believe what you want to, but do not try to force your beliefs on others or act like you are special.

brockhoover is a name known to all. (+5000) brockhoover is a name known to all. (+5000) brockhoover is a name known to all. (+5000) brockhoover is a name known to all. (+5000) brockhoover is a name known to all. (+5000) brockhoover is a name known to all. (+5000) brockhoover is a name known to all. (+5000) brockhoover is a name known to all. (+5000) brockhoover is a name known to all. (+5000) brockhoover is a name known to all. (+5000) brockhoover is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The problem is vegans almost always start attacking people who eat meat and it turns to insults instead of a conversation about how everyone can help each other.

Vegans aren't going to all of a sudden enjoy eating meat and you aren't going to convince most meat eaters that ribs aren't delicious.

The old saying 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' is what you need to consider.

One thing vegans and non vegans tend to agree on is the commercial meat industry is garbage. The living conditions are poor, the quality of feed they are getting is poor, and therefore the meat tastes pretty mediocre. But they continue to support it because it provides meat conveniently and on the cheap.

So what's the solution? Support small farmers. The meat industry is the enemy of small farmers as well as vegans. You can't stop people from eating meat, but you can try to spread the word on supporting local small farms, eating whats in season, eating animals raised humanely whether you agree with how they meet their maker or not. There has to be a compromise to make any progress.

Yelling at each other isn't going to change views, it just makes both sides look uneducated. Agree to disagree on morality or whatever other bs you're going on about and realize that the best way to change the food industry is by taking away it's business.

Local farmers often have great deals too, you can get a few friends and split the cost of a cow/pig/etc and have better quality meat that wasn't mistreated during its life for a similar price to what you would pay in store.
    Mcfroyo crew

Originally Posted by iifymbro View Post
    You obviously have never watched Planet Earth. Mother nature is a cruel mistress, the methods a lot of animals use to kill make humans look like saints by comparison. The reason we are as smart/developed as we are is we figured out how to cook meat and the extra cals/nutrients supercharged our development/growth as a species. Just look at our god damn teeth, we aren't herbivores. I'm gunna keep doing what we obviously have evolved to do, if you want to chew on vegetables for the rest of your life be my guest.
    Now that's a big assumption to make that I have never in my almost 25 years never watched on TV a lion killing a gazelle. What's the difference? The animals don't know better and operate purely from instinct. They don't keep animals caged up for life in filthy and restricted conditions abusing them, then putting them in machines, and in scenarios where they don't want the meat: skinning them alive for other purposes, boiling them in water alive, etc.

If one hasn't watched something, I would assume you haven't watched these videos.

Planet Earth is nature. A meat industry is anything BUT nature.

stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stasmtl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Now that's a big assumption to make that I have never in my almost 25 years never watched on TV a lion killing a gazelle. What's the difference? The animals don't know better and operate purely from instinct. They don't keep animals caged up for life in filthy and restricted conditions abusing them, then putting them in machines, and in scenarios where they don't want the meat: skinning them alive for other purposes, boiling them in water alive, etc.

If one hasn't watched something, I would assume you haven't watched these videos.

Planet Earth is nature. A meat industry is anything BUT nature.
    The animals don't know better and operate purely from instinct
    Vegan fanatics ITT comparing these animals to humans, making sound like owning slaves and eating chicken is the same thing. Now you say they dont know any better. When a turkey builds a space ship and goes to the moon, then I will consider not eating it, until then it will continue to be served with a nice cranberry sauce. Its nothing but livestock raised to be food, and it's being consumed as such.
    You want to protest animal cruelty - go right ahead, but dont tell me what to do or what to eat. You MAY suggest in a polite and civilized manner the advantages of veganism over animal product consumption and why it would benefit us, and then it will be up to ME to decide whether I should give it a try or not. But good luck achieving that with "lol @ meat cucks fuken rot in hell you *******s" and illustrations of human beings getting their throat slit just to try and prove a point.
    Majority of you are hurting your own cause.
    *4 crew*

4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 4everalone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Point no one has made: Do you think these animals care about our well being??? No they dont. They are stupid as fuk.

If you didnt grow up in a bubble where meat only exists in super markets and cute dogs and cats are the only animals you see then i get you *******s being shocked by these documentaries.

I lmaooo at how you guys give these animals human attributes. They are instinctual creatures so please never compare killing an animal to killing another human being again.

America/Europe goes to war bombing babies for oil supply. Why no comments on that?? A real issue.

Im amazed at miscers actually being vegan. I thought all vegans were absolute cuck hipster liberal *******s..
    Follows Chestbrah's training routine crew

SupMayne1 is not very helpful. (-500) SupMayne1 is not very helpful. (-500) SupMayne1 is not very helpful. (-500) SupMayne1 is not very helpful. (-500) SupMayne1 is not very helpful. (-500) SupMayne1 is not very helpful. (-500) SupMayne1 is not very helpful. (-500) SupMayne1 is not very helpful. (-500) SupMayne1 is not very helpful. (-500) SupMayne1 is not very helpful. (-500) SupMayne1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by stasmtl View Post
    Vegan fanatics ITT comparing these animals to humans, making sound like owning slaves and eating chicken is the same thing. Now you say they dont know any better. When a turkey builds a space ship and goes to the moon, then I will consider not eating it, until then it will continue to be served with a nice cranberry sauce. Its nothing but livestock raised to be food, and it's being consumed as such.
    You want to protest animal cruelty - go right ahead, but dont tell me what to do or what to eat. You MAY suggest in a polite and civilized manner the advantages of veganism over animal product consumption and why it would benefit us, and then it will be up to ME to decide whether I should give it a try or not. But good luck achieving that with "lol @ meat cucks fuken rot in hell you *******s" and illustrations of human beings getting their throat slit just to try and prove a point.
    So you're fine eating people with mental deficiencies then? Like people with cases of down syndrome or people who are in hospitals in comas / being vegetables?

LMAO REKT!

SupMayne1 is not very helpful. (-500) SupMayne1 is not very helpful. (-500) SupMayne1 is not very helpful. (-500) SupMayne1 is not very helpful. (-500) SupMayne1 is not very helpful. (-500) SupMayne1 is not very helpful. (-500) SupMayne1 is not very helpful. (-500) SupMayne1 is not very helpful. (-500) SupMayne1 is not very helpful. (-500) SupMayne1 is not very helpful. (-500) SupMayne1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by iifymbro View Post
    the methods a lot of animals use to kill make humans look like saints by comparison.

Yeah you're right brah.

Animals : Kill an animal that was living a completely normal life prior to death, usually via breaking it's spine with their bite or suffocating it to death (95% of cases).

Humans: Rape animals to create more animals. These animals are then kept in small cages where they can hardly move. They smell death in the air, they see and hear their kind dying. They can hardly breathe it's so cramped in these cages. They get pumped FULL of hormones and antibiotics and other chemicals, which causes them to grow faster than their bones and bodies can handle, which usually results in not being able to walk, not being able to move or properly , legs breaking, etc etc. This happens for SEVERAL years, in which they are constantly being raped or hooked up to machines and pumped full of even more chemicals / drugs. They live in these areas for their whole lives, oh and don't forget branding them while concious, clipping their ears while concious, ripping their beaks off while concious, cutting their tails off while concious, having their newly born babies ripped away from them in literally seconds, if you've seen youtube videos of this you'll notice that the animal always cries out for her baby when this happens, baby chickens being grinded up alive if they're male, baby cows being sent to special slaughter houses to produce veal if they're males , in which they endure pretty much the same treatment I mentioned above, literally hundreds of other things they go through too.

Only after all of this, which lasts many many years, are they cramped into trucks and sent through more extremely harsh conditions just to have a knife cut their throat so they can bleed out alive.

Books over Barbells. BookwormBadman's Avatar
    BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50) BookwormBadman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you're not vegan then you actively support the mass slaughter of innocent animals, simple as that.

The arguement that humans killing animals is natural is fhucking stupid. It relinguishes any responsibility of us as self conscious thinking individuals. Do you think tigers and bears can walk into a Walmart and have the choice of 100,00s of food stuff that dont require an innocent animal to suffer?

Meat eaters are not and cannot be humanitarians, its hypocritical.

Originally Posted by stasmtl View Post

Xero is just really nice. (+1000) Xero is just really nice. (+1000) Xero is just really nice. (+1000) Xero is just really nice. (+1000) Xero is just really nice. (+1000) Xero is just really nice. (+1000) Xero is just really nice. (+1000) Xero is just really nice. (+1000) Xero is just really nice. (+1000) Xero is just really nice. (+1000) Xero is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BookwormBadman View Post
    If you're not vegan then you actively support the mass slaughter of innocent animals, simple as that.

The arguement that humans killing animals is natural is fhucking stupid. It relinguishes any responsibility of us as self conscious thinking individuals. Do you think tigers and bears can walk into a Walmart and have the choice of 100,00s of food stuff that dont require an innocent animal to suffer?

Meat eaters are not and cannot be humanitarians, its hypocritical.
    if it was legal, i'd be humanitarian. unfortunately eating human meat is frowned upon.

wait. are vegans considered humans?
    maybe we can round them up like cattle.

if you are what you eat, and i eat a vegan-- does that make me vegan too?
    Last edited by Xero; 02-10-2016 at 10:40 AM.