RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Reverse Grip Bench Question:

I just started doing reverse grip bench press this week, but the muscles that I am feeling seem to be completely contradictory to anything that I have read or watched online. Most sites, be it article or video, say that this is for targeting triceps and chest. Where I am feeling it working is in the biceps, lats, upper back primarily and the chest, front delts secondarily with a very slight burn in the inner triceps closest to the arm pit.

My question is, is everyone trying to demonstrate this functionally retarded or do I just have a unique build due to some imbalances?

I have also tried this on the floor by doing pushups with hands rotated 180 from normal and experience the same effects.

RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Bump for anyone with experience in this exercise.

Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500)
    Reverse grip bench ? I assume you are referring to close grip ?

DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrFlexologist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The problem I have with reverse grip benching is that I can't get my hands out far enough on certain benches because of the catch bars are too close together so I have to unrack it and then lower it down to my chest and then rest it on my chest and then move my hands farther apart. Then do the opposite to return it back to the rack.