LefanTan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best Shoulders Exercises for wider shoulder?

Hi, i was wondering is there any really effective workout for wider shoulders? Lateral raise is definitely one of the good one, but how do you perform them correctly(heavy weighs or light weighs?)

LaIronGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaIronGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaIronGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaIronGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaIronGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaIronGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaIronGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaIronGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaIronGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaIronGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaIronGirl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LefanTan View Post
    Hi, i was wondering is there any really effective workout for wider shoulders? Lateral raise is definitely one of the good one, but how do you perform them correctly(heavy weighs or light weighs?)
    Military presses, upright rows, arnold presses, pushups, bent over rows get shoulders too.

On all lifts, always go as heavy as possible WITH proper form!

Ythar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the best exercises to perform in order to get bigger shoulders are in my opinion:
    1) standing dumbbell press
    2) large grip upright rows
    3) arnold press
    Now these are great compound exercises that allow you to hit all the heads of the shoulder (including traps for the upright row) that i highly reccomend.
    I would pick up a weight that allows me to perform 8 to 12 reps for 3 sets for building muscle but if you are trying to gain strenght over muscle mass then do 4 to 6 reps.

Jovahkiin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jovahkiin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jovahkiin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jovahkiin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jovahkiin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jovahkiin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jovahkiin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jovahkiin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jovahkiin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jovahkiin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jovahkiin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Presses and lateral raises work for me
    "He who says he can, and he who says he can't, are both usually right."

AD1985 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AD1985 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AD1985 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AD1985 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AD1985 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AD1985 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AD1985 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AD1985 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AD1985 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AD1985 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AD1985 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I hear chins and pullups are good for this.

Chesticles2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chesticles2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chesticles2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chesticles2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chesticles2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chesticles2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chesticles2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chesticles2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chesticles2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chesticles2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chesticles2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AD1985 View Post
    I hear chins and pullups are good for this.
    LOL

Stick to your side laterals.
    The delts are tiny compared to the other muscles. Doing a heavy press will stress your middle delt the same an intense isolated side lateral will, except your able to focus on the one head to grow for your goal of WIDTH. Try to start each shoulder workout with 7 sets of side laterals and stretch the $hit out of your fasia. You will grow in 3 weeks as long as your recovery and contractions are intense enough.
    =[][][]=== B I G xxx P O P P A xxx P U M P ===[][][]=

If The Bar Aint Bendin, Your Just Pretendin

jazztrumpet is a name known to all. (+5000) jazztrumpet is a name known to all. (+5000) jazztrumpet is a name known to all. (+5000) jazztrumpet is a name known to all. (+5000) jazztrumpet is a name known to all. (+5000) jazztrumpet is a name known to all. (+5000) jazztrumpet is a name known to all. (+5000) jazztrumpet is a name known to all. (+5000) jazztrumpet is a name known to all. (+5000) jazztrumpet is a name known to all. (+5000) jazztrumpet is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Assuming we are talking about left to right shoulder width, keep in mind that you are somewhat limited by the size of your frame. With that said, just do a full shoulder workout, and make sure you do rotator cuff exercises and stretches to make sure your shoulders keep functioning. My shoulder day is military dumbbell press, lateral raises, military press on smith machine, bent over dumbbell flies, vertical rows with a medium grip, and more rear delt flies on a machine.
    " M as in Mancy"

JimRat6969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimRat6969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimRat6969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimRat6969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimRat6969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimRat6969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimRat6969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimRat6969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimRat6969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimRat6969 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimRat6969 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Start with a compound movement like overheadpress, then do isolation exercises like dumbbell lateral raises or cable lateral raises. Dont forget to hit rear delts to have a well rounded shoulder!
    165lbs/74kg

IG: myron_gaynes

Youtube training log
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCa8AXeBF_2ITCEiELWqi6hQ

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It is good to do both ranges just make sure your pinky is on a higher path that your thumbs in the upright position, like you are pouring something basically. Many do the exercise wrong.

Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500) Boxingfella is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    It is good to do both ranges just make sure your pinky is on a higher path that your thumbs in the upright position, like you are pouring something basically. Many do the exercise wrong.
    Could you elaborate on this? I

Eleven4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eleven4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eleven4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eleven4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eleven4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eleven4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eleven4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eleven4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eleven4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eleven4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eleven4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It will depend on your routine (and partly your natural frame). For a single shoulder day it's best to start with the heavies (overhead dumbbell press or barbell press of some sort) and finish with lateral and front raises. Although lateral raises are associated with width, a combination is ideal to develop overall shoulder strength.

My current routine doesn't accomodate heavy overhead shoulder presses very well and I find a combination of lateral and front raises is an adequate substitute, with some bent over rear flyes to top it off. I do miss heavy dumbbell shoulder presses though!

Always work on the rotator cuffs before you start too. I use shoulder rotations with a cable but very light dumbbells are just as good. Look up some exercises.
    "Put your weight on my shoulders".

RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RustedIron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    A large back will make you look wider than any shoulder development. If you already have a massive back, then you work on shoulders.

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Boxingfella View Post
    Could you elaborate on this? I
    Take one of your hands and act like you are pouring something. See how your hand is tilted with the pinky higher than the thumb. That is the position that you want to be in at the top of the movement.