Page 167 of 327 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 217 267 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 5,010 of 9796
    JamesAmbition is just really nice. (+1000) JamesAmbition is just really nice. (+1000) JamesAmbition is just really nice. (+1000) JamesAmbition is just really nice. (+1000) JamesAmbition is just really nice. (+1000) JamesAmbition is just really nice. (+1000) JamesAmbition is just really nice. (+1000) JamesAmbition is just really nice. (+1000) JamesAmbition is just really nice. (+1000) JamesAmbition is just really nice. (+1000) JamesAmbition is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Rai9 View Post
    Ronaldo.

Winning anything with the shiet Portugal team he plays with is much more of an accomplishment than winning silverware with Messi's Argentina, which has already taken Messi's ass to the final twice and he's done fuk all in both finals lol.

No hate, just spitting the truth.
    Originally Posted by iabs View Post
    this ^

to me personally and it is no bias.... The fact that Ronaldo has being able to be on Messi's toes (and even get ahead of him on some seasons) while winning everything there is to win in two different leagues speaks volumes, ESPECIALLY when Messi has been part of the best Barca team in history with the best generation of Spanish players ever.

Meanwhile Ronaldo landed in a disastrous Madrid with a flawed "Galacticos" policy that has yielded little to nothing, and let's not even mention the laughable instability at the Bernabeu changing managers every 6 months.

but, that's just me.
    I agree with both of you on that point. What about right now, who would you pick between them. And is that person the greatest of all time?

terrysorange is just really nice. (+1000) terrysorange is just really nice. (+1000) terrysorange is just really nice. (+1000) terrysorange is just really nice. (+1000) terrysorange is just really nice. (+1000) terrysorange is just really nice. (+1000) terrysorange is just really nice. (+1000) terrysorange is just really nice. (+1000) terrysorange is just really nice. (+1000) terrysorange is just really nice. (+1000) terrysorange is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JamesAmbition View Post
    I agree with both of you on that point. What about right now, who would you pick between them. And is that person the greatest of all time?
    Messi, even though I prefer Ronaldo personally.

IMO though they are no.1 and no.2 of all time, people tend to overrate past players

juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Let's say Messi and Ronaldo both won trophies for their countries, who would you pick then, Messi or Ronaldo?
    you really needed to start this chit again *******, we just went a few days without messi vs ronaldo debate

$0 or $1 million crypto crew
    Ex-OMG crew

iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    naming the GOAT is the hardest thing you can try to do.

you need an objective based list of requirements based on given situations relating to said achievements/ exploits.

I usually rate Maradona as the best based on his capacity to carry teams, both at club and national level, he literally carried mediocre teams to winning fuking silverware.
    300 Forever

JamesAmbition is just really nice. (+1000) JamesAmbition is just really nice. (+1000) JamesAmbition is just really nice. (+1000) JamesAmbition is just really nice. (+1000) JamesAmbition is just really nice. (+1000) JamesAmbition is just really nice. (+1000) JamesAmbition is just really nice. (+1000) JamesAmbition is just really nice. (+1000) JamesAmbition is just really nice. (+1000) JamesAmbition is just really nice. (+1000) JamesAmbition is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by juvefan View Post
    you really needed to start this chit again *******, we just went a few days without messi vs ronaldo debate

ll cool j is a sick rapper

Originally Posted by terrysorange View Post
    IMO though they are no.1 and no.2 of all time, people tend to overrate past players
    true, but 1000 career goals by Pele and Romario is amazing still

Metal Fingered Villain SparringMinds85's Avatar
    SparringMinds85 is a name known to all. (+5000) SparringMinds85 is a name known to all. (+5000) SparringMinds85 is a name known to all. (+5000) SparringMinds85 is a name known to all. (+5000) SparringMinds85 is a name known to all. (+5000) SparringMinds85 is a name known to all. (+5000) SparringMinds85 is a name known to all. (+5000) SparringMinds85 is a name known to all. (+5000) SparringMinds85 is a name known to all. (+5000) SparringMinds85 is a name known to all. (+5000) SparringMinds85 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Di Maria is injured, it'll be pretty lame if he can't play against Manchester City.
    ''You should never get nervous about anything. What today seems important, tomorrow isn't so any more.'' - Tito Vilanova

¡Dios Santo, viva el fútbol!

If not for bad luck, I would have none.

Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ronaldo is close, but not Messi is just above him.
    So far he's not the GOAT though.

... that title goes to future Anthony Martial
    Manchester United
    Anthony Martial Crew
    Always pick 4 crew
    Do whatever the PHUCK I wanna do crew

Originally Posted by SparringMinds85 View Post
    Di Maria is injured, it'll be pretty lame if he can't play against Manchester City.
    I hope it's not a serious injury.

EDIT: more bad news, Di Maria is apparently looking for a PSG exit because Ligue 1 sucks. fuuuuuuk.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/03/28/rumour...nsfer-5779824/

TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000)
    how is this dude not a top 5 striker in the world?

https://streamable.com/oj5f

oh thats right, he is
    Milan, Milan solo con te
    Milan, Milan sempre per te

TS33

I wake everyday and am overwhelmed just to be alive and be like no one else - Akala

CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ronaldo.

Winning anything with the shiet Portugal team he plays with is much more of an accomplishment than winning silverware with Messi's Argentina, which has already taken Messi's ass to the final twice and he's done fuk all in both finals lol.

No hate, just spitting the truth.
    Are you watching football since 2010 brah? Portugal in 2004 and 2006 definitely wasn't a shiet team.
    "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

RIP Zyzz

Sjas is just really nice. (+1000) Sjas is just really nice. (+1000) Sjas is just really nice. (+1000) Sjas is just really nice. (+1000) Sjas is just really nice. (+1000) Sjas is just really nice. (+1000) Sjas is just really nice. (+1000) Sjas is just really nice. (+1000) Sjas is just really nice. (+1000) Sjas is just really nice. (+1000) Sjas is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ronaldo.

No hate, just spitting the nonsense.
    Yeah, more nonsense.
    Long essay coming here.

Firstly, Lol @ "taken Messi's ass to the final twice" when Messi was the reason they even made those finals. Remember Bosnia, Iran and Nigeria. Messi scored in every match in the group stage, with two of the goals being match winners and the other two being part of a 3-2 win. Fukkin lol @ ignoring how Argentina wouldn't have made it out of the group with Messi. And fukkin lol @ ignoring how well Messi played in the knockout stage despite not stuffing the stat sheet. Best example is the Switzerland match, in which Messi has been ridiculously underappreciated. Othe other hand Di Maria was hailed as their saviour, despite him literally having the record for most wasted positions in a WC game (He lost position 51 times against Swiss in 2014. 51 times!!) Yet people praised Di Maria as being the hero that game for scoring the winning goal. Fukk that. When Messi scored the winning goals he actually played well. Di Maria was terrible.

But back to the match winner against Iran, because that is the epitome of that tournament for Argentina. They are a good team, but no where near the level of synergy of a superior German squad, but they were in the finals primarily because of Messi. That Iran game was a perfect example as to how he "needed" to step up and make up for his team's shortcomings. He normally doesn't take those type of shots from outside the box, but with time closing down, I'm sure he was thinking in those closing minutes: "If I get the ball and I have a decent shot, I'm taking it, because I'm done passing it and trying to play "Barca ball" with non-Barca players (let's be real, Di Maria and Agüero are world class, but they just aren't up but they just aren't up to that standard. And pissed off Messi alone is better than a Messi-Di Maria-Augero combo where Messi treats them as "equals" and sacrifices his run for an "easier" shot by them).

This was what could be seen in that Iran finish. Messi said "fukk it, I'm done giving these guys a chance. I'm taking MY chance over theirs." He's just not that A-type personality like Ibra or ****naldo and he wants to pass it off if they have an opening, and he can routinely rely on his Barca crew to finish his amazing runs/through balls, and he's been less and less aggressive with his penetrating runs recently (because he doesn't need to do them!). And then moving to an Argentina squad who can't play up to his level, Messi, the B-type personality, has to become an A-type personality. He has done it, but I fukkin lol @ anyone that criticizes Messi for his performance with Argentina. There is nothing wrong with Messi. The dude is frequently making magic happen. It's his teammates on Argentina who squalor the chances he brings. Argentina would be mediocre without Messi. With him, they are slightly better than good, but not great like Germany.

Messi is also the reason they are no longer in trouble in the WC qualifiers. Been outstanding tonight and really good against Chile some days ago.
    Wanna know why still Argentina suck? Other than the manager of course. It's give the ball to Messi vs 2, 3, 4 and EVERYONE ELSE IS STATIC. No one even moves to give him alternatives or carry a mark. Without Messi Argentina often can't create decent chances. He is really the NT. They play like shiit without him.

https://streamable.com/6kcj
    ^Fukkin lol @ this idiot.

And semi GOATing again tonight
    https://streamable.com/r107
    Last edited by Sjas; 03-29-2016 at 07:37 PM.

iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CroForce View Post
    Are you watching football since 2010 brah? Portugal in 2004 and 2006 definitely wasn't a shiet team.
    in 2004 Portugal had 6 players out of the 23 roaster that played outside of Povertugal, including Ronaldo.

The key players were arguably past their prime..

Fernando Couto (34)
    Luis Figo (31)
    Pauleta (31)
    Rui Costa (32)

and even then they made it to the final because they were at home and the team was very cohesive since most of their players played for Benfica or Porto.

the Portugal of 2006 was nothing extraordinary, do you wanna compare it to Brazil? France? Argentina? Italy?

Originally Posted by Sjas View Post
    Yeah, more nonsense.
    Long essay coming here.

Firstly, Lol @ "taken Messi's ass to the final twice" when Messi was the reason they even made those finals. Remember Bosnia, Iran and Nigeria. Messi scored in every match in the group stage, with two of the goals being match winners and the other two being part of a 3-2 win. Fukkin lol @ ignoring how Argentina wouldn't have made it out of the group with Messi. And fukkin lol @ ignoring how well Messi played in the knockout stage despite not stuffing the stat sheet. Best example is the Switzerland match, in which Messi has been ridiculously underappreciated. Othe other hand Di Maria was hailed as their saviour, despite him literally having the record for most wasted positions in a WC game (He lost position 51 times against Swiss in 2014. 51 times!!) Yet people praised Di Maria as being the hero that game for scoring the winning goal. Fukk that.

But back to the match winner against Iran, because that is the epitome of that tournament for Argentina. They are a good team, but no where near the level of synergy of a superior German squad, but they were in the finals primarily because of Messi. That Iran game was a perfect example as to how he "needed" to step up and make up for his team's shortcomings. He normally doesn't take those type of shots from outside the box, but with time closing down, I'm sure he was thinking in those closing minutes: "If I get the ball and I have a decent shot, I'm taking it, because I'm done passing it and trying to play "Barca ball" with non-Barca players (let's be real, Di Maria and Agüero are world class, but they just aren't up but they just aren't up to that standard. And pissed off Messi alone is better than a Messi-Di Maria-Augero combo where Messi treats them as "equals" and sacrifices his run for an "easier" shot by them).

This was what could be seen in that Iran finish. Messi said "fukk it, I'm done giving these guys a chance. I'm taking MY chance over theirs." He's just not that A-type personality like Ibra or ****naldo and he wants to pass it off if they have an opening, and he can routinely rely on his Barca crew to finish his amazing runs/through balls, and he's been less and less aggressive with his penetrating runs recently (because he doesn't need to do them!). And then moving to an Argentina squad who can't play up to his level, Messi, the B-type personality, has to become an A-type personality. He has done it, but I fukkin lol @ anyone that criticizes Messi for his performance with Argentina. There is nothing wrong with Messi. The dude is frequently making magic happen. It's his teammates on Argentina who squalor the chances he brings. Argentina would be mediocre without Messi. With him, they are slightly better than good, but not great like Germany.

Messi is also the reason they are no longer in trouble in the WC qualifiers. Been outstanding tonight and really good against Chile some days ago.
    Wanna know why still Argentina suck? Other than the manager of course. It's give the ball to Messi vs 2, 3, 4 and EVERYONE ELSE IS STATIC. No one even moves to give him alternatives or carry a mark. Without Messi Argentina often can't create decent chances. He is really the NT. They play like shiit without him.

https://streamable.com/6kcj
    ^Fukkin lol @ this idiot.

And semi GOATing again tonight
    https://streamable.com/r107

no disrespect, but your fanaticism blinds your from seeing things objectively.

in the last WC Argentina had the easiest path to a semi-final I have ever seen since I'm watching football (1994). With that squad if they didn't make it to the semi-final it would've meant a national embarrassment.

Bosnia, Iran and Nigeria.?

are you really praising Messi for scoring against those teams?

and then an over-rated Belgium in the quarter finals..

This is the reason why I call the Messi fanbase a cult, what I highlighted is nothing short of ridiculous. It's fuking IRAN in a group stage game, dude....

please...
    300 Forever

Watching the World Cup Qualifiers Canada vs Mexico. As a Canadian, I have to say, Canada's football team is utterly pathetic.

Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in 2004 Portugal had 6 players out of the 23 roaster that played outside of Povertugal, including Ronaldo.

Fernando Couto (34)
    Luis Figo (31)
    Pauleta (31)
    Rui Costa (32)

and even then they made it to the final because they were at home and the team was very cohesive since most of their players played for Benfica or Porto.

the Portugal of 2006 was nothing extraordinary, do you wanna compare it to Brazil? France? Argentina? Italy?

no disrespect, but your fanaticism blinds your from seeing things objectively.

in the last WC Argentina had the easiest path to a semi-final I have ever seen since I'm watching football (1994). With that squad if they didn't make it to the semi-final it would've meant a national embarrassment.

Bosnia, Iran and Nigeria.?

are you really praising Messi for scoring against those teams?

and then an over-rated Belgium in the quarter finals..

This is the reason why I call the Messi fanbase a cult, what I highlighted is nothing short of ridiculous. It's fuking IRAN in a group stage game, dude....

please...
    Lmao this

I don't need to bother reading Sjas post. I've watched all of Argentina's matches bar a few since 2012 and all his tournament games. I can form my own opinion on how Messi's played and it was average in each tournament. Better than most of his teammates, but average. Says it all when the games he's stepped it up in were the group stage matches against Iran, Bosnia, and Nigeria. Anotherscorpion would have a field day if it was Ronaldo scoring against those team and getting his team past the group stage. Anyone that has watched the last two WC know's Messi was average and he was even worse in the Copa America.

Also, this dude CroForce tryna act like Ronaldo wasn't 19 in Euro 2004, scored the winner against the Netherlands to get Portugal to the final, was part of team of the tournament, and lost to Greece who also beat Zidane's France need I remind you kunts. In 2006 WC, Portugal finished top 4 and Ronaldo was one of the better players in a GOAT Portugal team at 20-21. This was before he hit his prime and went on to wreck three seasons in a row with Man United. I can't imagine the silverware Ronnie would win internationally had he been in his prime during those two tournaments, he's already outperformed Messi for his national side over a decade ago lol. Btw, I didn't watch Euro 2004, you ******* can just get that info anywhere.

Anyways, I don't mean keep going with Messi vs Ronaldo debate. I think Messi slightly better and is shiet internationally. That's all guys.
    Manchester United
    Anthony Martial Crew
    Always pick 4 crew

3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    @taveski and Iabs
    Make the bet *******s and post them pics so I'll never have to read another cringey gay post from Taveski ever again.
    rai pledging faithful to iabs
    Lmao this
    to iabs post, supportive as usual

lol if I didn't have a professional and private life to worry about lulz would ensue at this ******* cuckold Swede calling me out...
    even though he's referring to tasevski, he's quoting his bf's post
    this ^
    and again

the look in rai's eye, you just KNOW they banged

iabs is known to be THE most hung guy in the misc, possibly one of the biggest in the world...
    communist until you get rich
    feminist until you get married
    atheist until the airplane starts falling

we're all gonna make it

mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lmao this

I don't need to bother reading Sjas post. I've watched all of Argentina's matches bar a few since 2012 and all his tournament games. I can form my own opinion on how Messi's played and it was average in each tournament. Better than most of his teammates, but average. Says it all when the games he's stepped it up in were the group stage matches against Iran, Bosnia, and Nigeria. Anotherscorpion would have a field day if it was Ronaldo scoring against those team and getting his team past the group stage. Anyone that has watched the last two WC know's Messi was average and he was even worse in the Copa America.

Also, this dude CroForce tryna act like Ronaldo wasn't 19 in Euro 2004, scored the winner against the Netherlands to get Portugal to the final, was part of team of the tournament, and lost to Greece who also beat Zidane's France need I remind you kunts. In 2006 WC, Portugal finished top 4 and Ronaldo was one of the better players in a GOAT Portugal team at 20-21. This was before he hit his prime and went on to wreck three seasons in a row with Man United. I can't imagine the silverware Ronnie would win internationally had he been in his prime during those two tournaments, he's already outperformed Messi for his national side over a decade ago lol. Btw, I didn't watch Euro 2004, you ******* can just get that info anywhere.

Anyways, I don't mean keep going with Messi vs Ronaldo debate. I think Messi slightly better and is shiet internationally. That's all guys.

'Better than most his teammates, but still average'

Uwotm8. This contradicts all of your previous posts lmao. You sound like one of those Argentina fans that call for his head, but knows that if Messi retires from international football today they will not ever see a final again, and would not have even come close to the finals of the past few tournaments.

Registered User AnotherScorpion's Avatar
    AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 3peat View Post

and again

iabs is known to be THE most hung guy in the misc, possibly one of the biggest in the world...
    "The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."

Bernard Shaw

RIP Johan Cruyff 1947-2016

**Més que un club crew**

AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AnotherScorpion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wtf is going on the past two pages? It's hijacked by FC Ronaldo crew LMAO. Are you guys getting paid doing so?

lmao just lmao

one idiot is blaming the chitty Portugal team for Ronaldo not winning any trophies but he already provided some odd excuses for Ronaldo not winning many club trophies with the most expensive squad assembled around him in the history of football.

The other idiot rate Messi less cuz he didn't win trophies with NT although he reached WC final and just behind Batistuta in stats comparison but rate CR7 high cuz of his stats not trophies.

The world's biggest problem is stupidity
    "The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."

Bernard Shaw

**Més que un club crew**

TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000)

and again

just lol at iabs making excuses now, expected from someone actually sucking ronaldo dick (we all know it's fun and games on my part)

sorry im off being a heterosexual now

oh one more thing

just fu'cking LOL at italy having a chance, just LMAO. I wish I could smack you in the ****ing head for being a ****ing retard for thinking Italy have a shot
    Milan, Milan solo con te
    Milan, Milan sempre per te

TS33

I wake everyday and am overwhelmed just to be alive and be like no one else - Akala

Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In after sjas
    A simple hello can lead to a million different things.

And the ******* crew assembles.

I hope you all prayed your three rose Mary's and Our father's after lighting up a candle to Your Messi shrine.

it's sacrilege if you don't...
    300 Forever

and again

Lmao sorry man, I can't help but expose Messi sometimes.

Originally Posted by mandarino View Post
    'Better than most his teammates, but still average'

Uwotm8. This contradicts all of your previous posts lmao. You sound like one of those Argentina fans that call for his head, but knows that if Messi retires from international football today they will not ever see a final again, and would not have even come close to the finals of the past few tournaments.
    Just because Messi plays slightly less shiet than his other teammates doesn't mean he's playing well. And by teammates I mean some of his few forward teammates likes Aguero and Higuain. The back line for Argentina was about as dependent as you can get. They kept a clean sheet throughout the whole KO rounds and kept it a clean sheet against Germany for more than 90 mins (in which Messi missed a 1v1 lol) then finally conceded. So let me rephrase that, Messi was shiet compared to his other teammates besides Aguero and Higuain.
    Manchester United
    Anthony Martial Crew
    Always pick 4 crew

Lmao sorry man, I can't help but expose Messi sometimes.

Just because Messi plays slightly less shiet than his other teammates doesn't mean he's playing well. And by teammates I mean some of his few forward teammates likes Aguero and Higuain. The back line for Argentina was about as dependent as you can get. They kept a clean sheet throughout the whole KO rounds and kept it a clean sheet against Germany for more than 90 mins (in which Messi missed a 1v1 lol) then finally conceded. So let me rephrase that, Messi was shiet compared to his other teammates besides Aguero and Higuain.
    brah....

do you wanna have massive suicides on your hands?
    300 Forever

3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    here we go again, you know you're posting right after him, like.. 2 mins after him (probably using his PC too) so there's no need to quote
    I guess it has some difference, like just talking to someone you fairly know and talking to him while looking in his eyes and biting your lip

nohomo tho
    communist until you get rich
    feminist until you get married
    atheist until the airplane starts falling

we're all gonna make it

I like the fact that you always present facts and analysis to your all statements about Messi's performance. If you compare Maradona to Messi on WC Performances, Individually and statistically Maradona and Messi are almost identical. The only difference is Maradona had better help from his teammates as per below statistics. Messi had better group stage while Maradona excelled in KO's. And this reply is not for you as I don't think your hate (as well as iabs) for Messi will make you enlightened. Football is not just goals, it's over all performance and that's why Ronaldo will never be compared to Messi, Maradona, Pele, Cruyff etc when he finally retire.

Shots per Goals (Goals)

Argentina 14

5.8 (4) Messi
    15 (1) Higuain
    24 (1) Di Maria

Argentina 86

4.4 (5) Maradona
    4.5 (4) Valdano
    5.5 (2) Burruchaga

Chances created (OPTA)

Argentina 14

23 Messi
    11 Di Maria

Argentina 86

27 Maradona
    15 Burruchaga

Players dribbled (OPTA)

Argentina 14

46 Messi
    25 Di Maria
    10 Lavezzi

Argentina 86

53 Maradona
    13 Valdano
    11 Burruchaga

Bernard Shaw

**Més que un club crew**

anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anibani has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Forza Juventus, unico grande amore, una grande passione.

Originally Posted by AnotherScorpion View Post
    I like the fact that you always present facts and analysis to your all statements about Messi's performance. If you compare Maradona to Messi on WC Performances, Individually and statistically Maradona and Messi are almost identical. The only difference is Maradona had better help from his teammates as per below statistics. Messi had better group stage while Maradona excelled in KO's. And this reply is not for you as I don't think your hate (as well as iabs) for Messi will make you enlightened. Football is not just goals, it's over all performance and that's why Ronaldo will never be compared to Messi, Maradona, Pele, Cruyff etc when he finally retire.

Lol don't need stats to know the truth.
    Manchester United
    Anthony Martial Crew
    Always pick 4 crew

Pronouns:We/Them/Boyz BrotienShake's Avatar
    BrotienShake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrotienShake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrotienShake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrotienShake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrotienShake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrotienShake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrotienShake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrotienShake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrotienShake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrotienShake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrotienShake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Messi Ronaldo Messi Ronaldo Messi Ronaldo Messi Ronaldo Messi CR7

Am I doin it rite? guise?
    Pls respawn
    Hala Madrid

CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000) CroForce is a name known to all. (+5000)

Fernando Couto (34)
    Luis Figo (31)
    Pauleta (31)
    Rui Costa (32)

Do I need to remind you who won the Champions League that year? I hate discussing football with Americans
    "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

RIP Zyzz

Page 167 of 327 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 217 267 ... LastLast