YouAholic8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YouAholic8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YouAholic8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YouAholic8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YouAholic8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YouAholic8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YouAholic8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YouAholic8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YouAholic8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YouAholic8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YouAholic8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Can muscles expand without building more muscle(kg)?

I was thinking about newbies who think that they've gained countless of kg of muscle. Especially women who think they are getting too bulky after a few months lol. I mean like can a few hundres grams of muscle be seen? Lol i hope you understand

mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mtnliones5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would say yes. Your muscles are like a sponge and when you lift they fill with water and glycogen. This obviously is not dry muscle tissue although a lot of people think it is.

This is why a lot of women are afraid of lifting weights because think they "bulk up easily" when it really is just a temporary pumping up of the muscles.
    Beast in training...