MarleyMarley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarleyMarley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarleyMarley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarleyMarley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarleyMarley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarleyMarley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarleyMarley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarleyMarley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarleyMarley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarleyMarley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MarleyMarley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Angry Not losing weight... pretty sure I'm on a defecit

I've been sitting around 172-174 , in the 15% BF range for about 5 weeks now! Everything was working right up until 5 weeks ago. What do you guys suggests I do? Someone said I ate too low I was eating at 1800 so I boosted it to 2200 (maintenance 2800). At 1800 i was losing 2 lb per week now I'm losing nothing

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    eat less and move more
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

Squier5 is not very well liked. (-100) Squier5 is not very well liked. (-100) Squier5 is not very well liked. (-100) Squier5 is not very well liked. (-100) Squier5 is not very well liked. (-100) Squier5 is not very well liked. (-100) Squier5 is not very well liked. (-100) Squier5 is not very well liked. (-100) Squier5 is not very well liked. (-100) Squier5 is not very well liked. (-100) Squier5 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hi Marley... Your title suggests that you may not be calculating your cals properly because if you were you would know. Are you calculating every single thing that you eat or drink? This includes things like the dash of milk you put in your coffee all the way through to the oil you cook your meat in. You would be surprised as to how quickly these small amounts add up!

Also look at the following things;

What is your diet consist of? If you are tracking are you being consistent and tracking everything
    What does your macro breakdown look like
    What does your training look like and are you factoring this into your expenditure (cals)
    Have you calculated your TDEE properly to determine your maintainence level

I suggest reading the stickies for more information and try to work out your maintainence level. Once you know this you will have an idea on how much to subtract from your intake. Then work out your macro breakdown and base your diet around these values.

Good luck!

"boulder shoulders" fade2green514's Avatar
    fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fade2green514 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how long has it been? sometimes some water retention can be the cause for short periods of time (2-4 weeks)

Shureshock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shureshock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shureshock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shureshock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shureshock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shureshock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shureshock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shureshock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shureshock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shureshock will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shureshock will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Instead of being pretty sure, you need to be certain.

Weigh, calculate and log everything you eat.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you were losing at 1800 then that's what you should be doing. For 1 thing 1800 isn't that low and also you may be miscounting and are more in the low to mid 2000 range. Best to go back to your former, lower cal diet.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB